KURAMA

By jellieyyy

Are you a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho's Kurama? Do you want to dive deeper into his character and explore the many f... More

๐ŸŒŸ Playlist ๐ŸŒŸ
Kurama Facts
Kurama's Personal History
Birthchart
Fangirl Shit
Trivia Pt 1
Trivia Pt 2
Interview with the voice actors (1994)
A letter from the voice actor
Random
Botan's Assault Interview! The Secrets of the "Yu Yu" Four Warriors
A To Z SFW analysis (your bestfriend)
A To Z SWF Analysis (as Your Boyfriend)
A to Z SFW analysis (the activities he would do with his girlfriend)
How y'all met (scenerio)
Your first time meeting His mother(scenerio)
when he realised he's inlove (scenerio)
When you realise you are inlove (scenerio)
When you are jealous (scenerio)
Swimming Lessons
Dress (songfic)
Fanart

Letter to the Readers

306 15 2
By jellieyyy

Dear lovely Readers,

I am writing to you today to share with you my new book, a collection of scenarios, one-shots, what ifs, my views, facts and fluff dedicated to my long-time love and favourite fictional character, Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. This book is a tribute to Kurama, a character that has brought me comfort and joy for many years, and I hope it will bring you the same.

Since the first time I saw the anime Yu Yu Hakusho when I was just 13 years old, Kurama has held a special place in my heart. I have always been drawn to his intelligence, strength, and compassion. Even though he is a fictional character, he has had a profound impact on my life and has provided me with a sense of comfort over the years.

This book is filled with scenarios and stories inspired by Kurama, exploring different scenarios and providing a deeper insight into his character. It is a work of love and dedication, and I hope that it will resonate with other Yu Yu Hakusho fans who share my love for Kurama.

If Kurama could read this book in an alternate universe, I would want him to know how much he means to me and how he has touched the lives of so many people. And I really hope he doesn't get creeped out. hope that through this book, other fans can experience the same sense of comfort, joy, and heart-fluttering experience that I have found in him.

So, if you are also a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho and share my love for Kurama, I invite you to read this book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, and that it brings a smile to your face and warmth to your heart.

With love,

Ellie💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 52 6
HE SMELLED LIKE AN ORANGES โžช๐Ÿฅ€Kageyama and Hinata have been dating for a few months and their relationship is going extremely well. So well, in fact...
5.2K 172 60
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...
23.6K 1.1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
9.5K 370 20
"๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ." [todoroki yosuke x fem!oc] [based on the high & low movie franchise] Disclaimer #1: This...