Bloody Pressure (Yandere Gods...

By Zobaidah352

You're soul was transferred to a side character who died an unfortunate death in you're best friend book who... More

Warnings
Wrong way. chp1
The one. chp2
Shopping. Chp3
Banquet. chp4
Blessing. Chp5
Better than them. chp6
Tea party. chp7
Ruined. Chp8
Jealousy. Chp10
Tired. Chp11
Hangout. Chp12
suspicious. chp13
Birthday Party. chp14
Out of nowhere. Chp15
The saintess...me? Chp16
Unexpected visit. Chp17
the world without me. Chp18
The priest. Chp19
a harder training. Chp20
please save me.. chp21
A mystery. Chp22
the world without me. Chp23
a sudden war. Chp24
a full chaos. Chp25
confused. chp26
announcement.
TYSM BRUV

First met. chp9

1.2K 60 7
By Zobaidah352

"did you hear about it?"

"Connor Averlyd Brought a commoner home! It's completely unexpected!"

"Isn't it the Vishnu family though?"

"Yes--but they were cut off their title for trying to harm the prince....they should had been executed instead!"

Everything reach to you're ears as you seemingly to kept a calm face but cursing them in you're mind. ' i hope their tounge melt when they drink a hot cup of tea.' you sighed, well, you apparently had been stayed with Connor for 2 days and it was HELL....

Apparently, he made a feast on the first time u came to his house. You weren't complaining but you couldn't finish all of that meals that he gift you. Though, the food there was amazing. Better than the famous restaurant you had gone too. The chef's was the best chef among the world so, now you understand when he said that the coffee here was good.

You drool slightly at the thought of the big feast that he prepares specially for you're family.....causing you to bump into someone. You were about to apologize but one you realize who it was, you quickly protest.

Sarah fucking Aviary. And guess what? The very person who killed another version of you. The person WHO killed [y/n Vishnu]. Azeria Mysiao. The sun shine his beauty making he look more handsome than he is. Oh god. Ohmygodoh my god... Sarah smirked. She knew you're favourite character was Azeria.

You weren't a fan of [y/n Vishnu]. You loathed her for ruining their story but she makes more drama and it cause more interesting when Azeria killed her showing how much she love Sarah. You loved him- no, you WANTED him because of how he look at everyone so coldly, everyone except Sarah. He look at her like he truly indeed love her and oh you ever wanted a man like that. But Sarah? She only uses him as a pawn.

Though, he can't really be compare to Connor. He was the most beautiful man you ever met and he was obviously you're type. Back to this, you glared at her hatefully while Azeria notice that and a frowned appears on his face.

"Hey- aren't you gonna apologize?" Azeria said eerily looking at you like you were an insect causing you're pride to shutter. You could clearly saw Sarah was mocking you as she grab Azeria arm and cling to him more.

"Ohh~ don't worry Lady y/n! I felt so bad for what had happen to her!" Sarah couldnt hold the urge to widened her smile. "You don't need to call this scum a Lady Sarah. She is a commoner." He tched.

You were completely holding the urges to humiliated them. Right, you were a commoner now. The emperor can't do anything to you at all! Though, you're reputation wasn't fix at least not yet, so you can't be making a move now because the emperor himself was powerful and could have you executed everytime he wanted to.

You smiles causing Sarah to be weird out " right. Iam sorry Sarah. I seem to not. Have. seen. You." You're mouth twitch while Sarah just smiles innocently that seem angelic and put on her innocent tone. "Don't worry Lady y/n. If i may ask-- what is Vishnu family have been doing recently? Are they...doing just fine?" in other words, she was tryna make you're blood boil.

'juat smile lol.' hiding you're fist behind you to not punch this fucking bitch face. The crowds started to whispered againt each other. " Haa- you seems to not have heard the rules-- Sir Connor , have took us in. " You grinned while Sarah just look at you blankly

"Who?"

Azeria seems suprised, putting his hand on his chin like he was thinking "Connor Averlyd...he is a friend of mine- he never told me any of this...." He mutter the last part while Sarah heard it and glared at you while you're grinned just widened.

"Haa...right, we should go now. Lets not waste times on her." Azeria notice people staring as his face darkened. Apparently, he was a quiet guy and it was said he didn't like crowds and rather be alone though he didn't want to be alone at the same time so, BOOM! That's where Sarah appears.

Sarah click his tounge silently who only you notice as she put on her bright act once again. " Yes of course let's go!" Her smiles look bright as the sun of course, in Azeria sight and the crowds. She was a beautiful lady alright.

They walk thru the crowds as they made space for them to move so they were going on a date or what? All of the crowds started talking louder. Some would think they're dating or some were opposite. You sighed and rolled you're eyes and went back to you're business. This wasnt suppose to happen though you only rather not take things to fast or you might cause more troubles. You make you're way to the temple.

'fuck, this stupid man is annoying assfuck. The only use for him is because he is y/n that bitch favourite.' Sarah curse under the breath. She was selfish and was surrounded by greed and jealousy. The male leads would though she love them back but she only choose The prince and would never change her answer. That's only cause she would become a future empress.

She made The prince was hers and that's because she knew all of this would happen and he would become hers. This all filthy male leads is nothing compare to him.

But you know what make The Prince look like a dog and nothing? The gods. She was the saintess and the gods was written to be completely also obsessed with the Saintess which mean her. She would control the whole universe if she could get them the palm of her hand but that would be a very hard mission. What's more exciting? She made one of the god's had the same name as her old crush.

Sure, she's can't do anything here like she was when she was the author . She was only a lowly commoner here but once the story goes her ways, she might aswell become unstoppable and she will wait for the days coming.

_

Arriving to the temple. You saw alot more people here than usual. Weird but whatever. You walk thru the hall then seeing bunch of people praying on their knees to Cinlotl, The God of Destiny including Kurade and Liana , you could spot their blonde hair everytime. There was a stone who is probably the god infront of them- he had much more longer hair than Llotl and his abs were more...details? He look hot goddamn you hold you're chest to not let out a blood curling scream.

Kurade was praying at his god, his everything in the flesh,  as usual since of course because the universe revolve them and because it was his job. It was his decision to become a nun anyways....

Liana caught a glimpse of you seeing you were seemingly holding you're chest, she mistaken you were in pain. She grab Kurade wrist and ran toward you, every person there ignore and continue to pray because praying to their god was far more important than watching unnesessary things. " WHAT ARE YOU,- oh my heavens---!" He dramatically gasped seeing you grasping you're chest. You snapped out of you're thoughts while before you could reach, Liana hugged you tightly. Putting you on her chest.

"Lady!! It been so long we met! How are you?! I heard the news! This Connor haven't touch you right?!?? If he did, then tell me! I beat him to pulp for you!!" She squeezes you while you were struggling to breath.

"What? You just met her like....a week ago." Kurade crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows. Liana just hit his head in response. You tapped her shoulder weakly "Liana--- i-- I can't...!-" Liana realise she was hugging you too tight as she apologized and let go, avoiding eye contact feeling herself to flustered. You just smiles " haha... it's okay." You said while Kurade scoffed.

" Well, why are you here y/n?" Kurade hummed, apparently, ever since you became a commoner, he became more comfortable with you and started calling you by you're first name. Not that you're mind. Liana and Kurade were completely the opposite.

"Huuuh...well i was just gonna pray to the Gods..." To be honest, ever since you SOMEHOW didn't die when praying to Cikdar casually, you start to pray for him , misunderstood that he just had bless you randomly. That is still impossible but maybe it is??? You didn't know actually. You just randomly did it.

"Right. I be going now." You smiles nervously, walking away from them while Liana wave back and Kurade went back to join the others prayers. You step echoes the whole place. It was so quiet and the whole place was white and it was blank as hell . The were bunch of stone you don't know what. There came a big huge stone in sight who were Cikdar, The god of Luck and Wealth himself. His hair was short, and look like that slicked hair back like a business man and he was wearing some suit but the only thing different was he had a snakes surrounded him. He look like a male lead from a manhwa that is some a rich CEO or something but more better. His title fit him too well.

Also, there were many people there praying to him. It kinda creepy since they didn't make a single sound but they mouth moving fast like they were chanting. You kneel while you look beside you who look at you bluntly making you jump but sighed.

"What was that Val..." You tched seeing you're sibling next to you, they just gawked at you then went back to his prayers. You sweatdropped and went to a pray position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 2.2K 15
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢; 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎. ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦...
73.3K 2.8K 76
(Y/n) woke in a room without her memory, knowing only what she was told by a redhead who was incredibly dedicated to her. She was told her family and...
Protector By Golden

General Fiction

217K 11.3K 26
An angel falls from the heavens in search of a soul to care for and happens upon a young girl by the name of Y/N. Upon first meeting the child, the a...
71.2K 2.6K 20
Sequel to "Trash" (Yandere!Ichimatsu x Reader. I highly recommend you read that book before you read this book! (TRIGGER WARNING!! Self Harm, Suicide...