Who Made Me The Princess' Twi...

By Honey_Amelia

[!!ON HOLD!!] ~*~*~*~*~*~ What will happen if Athanasia has a twin sister? Will the plot change or will it st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
About the next chapters

Chapter 22

1.3K 96 18
By Honey_Amelia

'I suppose he's busy biting the tree...' Antanasia wheezed at that thought. Fortunately, nobody saw or heard her. If so, then Antanasia would make sure they won't tell a soul.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

Beige sleeveless dress with black ruffles, collar and brooch.

A few days after Claude's birthday and the day where another tragedy happens.

"Princesses, would you like to at least go for a stroll? The weather is lovely." Lily said trying to convince us. We won a few times but... It's really a pain seeing how hard Lily is trying just to let us out.

"But it's so frustrating..." Athy said as I groan in response.

"No. The Princesses should keep it moving at times like this." Lily said as I suddenly found ourselves in Lily's arms, dragging us towards the door.

"Urghhhh~" we both groan louder both have blank faces.

[The Garden]

How did this happen... How did I got dragged in this mess. It's too bright. I don't like going outside.

The two of us haven't even gone outside since that day. I even saw Athy crying in the middle of the garden on her way back that I have to help her way back.

"Let's walk..." Athy said as I followed her.

We kept on walking and walking and walking until we reached one of Athy's rose garden. The very same garden where she held her last tea party in.

"What's wrong?" I asked Athy when she suddenly stopped, staring at the roses.

PLUCK

Athy plucked out the rose after staring at it for a few seconds followed by another and another that soon turned into a trail.

Unknown for Athy and Claude, the three of us would cross path once again. It's suppose to be only two but since I am here that makes us three.

Athy stopped when she notice Claude a bit far away from us as the wind suddenly gotten strong.

"As I thought, I shouldn't have let you two live." Claude coldly said.

"If I had removed you from my sight when I first saw you, there would be no reason for that face to weigh on my mind like this till now." he added.

"But you'll only regret killing your own daughter." I said looking at him coldly.

CRACKLE

CRASH

Loud as a thunder crash and quick as a lightning. That's what I saw when Claude, without hesitation, suddenly attacked us. Athy was frozen from shock from the attack. Luckily two bright
yellow magic circle appeared before us, deflecting his attack.

"How funny. That protection magic undoubtedly holds my mana. And you sure are bold to say such thing to me." Claude said, petals flying everywhere.

"Mana does not lie, I must have been the one to layer protection magic on that body." he added as he prepared another attack.

"Yet I will also be the one to destroy it. What an absurd farce." Claude said before quickly sending another attack that only crashed on the protection spell.

"You'll only hurt yourself if you keep doing that, your Majesty." I said protecting Athy from the strong wind not taking my eyes off of him.

"That faces."

"That expressions."

"That remarks."

"They're offensive."

Each time Claude spoke, he sends another attack towards us, slowing breaking the spell. But while doing so, he's already hurting himself as his magic is flying everywhere as the spell completely deflect all of his attack.

"In that case, if I get rid of it, this will end."

DRIP

DRIP

"The suffocating feeling whenever your face come to mind will soon disappear when you're gone." Claude said before continuing his attacks towards us.

Claude kept on attacking us and the only thing we could do is stare.

"So die right now." he added as the barrier started cracking.

'I don't want to die like this'

I look at Athy who's only looking at Claude with teary eyes.

'Then let's go...'

FLARE

Claude's eyes widen at the sight of us slowly disappearing.

"Goodbye, Daddy." Athy said before completely disappearing along with me. But... why did Claude tried reaching out for us...

Third Person POV

It's been a few weeks since that happened and the weather is a disaster. And the Princesses are currently not in the best shape and that's because of one certain visit.

"I miss Daddy." Athanasia said looking at the moon making Antanasia flinch in surprise but stayed quiet.

"Let's go see Daddy." Athanasia declared, holding Antanasia's wrist before teleporting right infront of the sleeping Claude.

'What an idiot! You praised yourself for mastering the teleportation and yet you brought us infront of Claude instead of the rooftop?!' Antanasia screamed inside her head.

Rustle

Athanasia quickly panicked while Antanasia only looked at Claude's face more intently to see if he's going to wake up anytime soon.

'Uwah, what the hell is this?!' Athanasia wondered.

'Papers' Antanasia sarcastically replied earning a 'I'm-done-with-you' look from Athanasia.

Athanasia decided to pick up one of the papers and revealed one of her drawings when she was still a kid.

'These are our drawing from childhood!'

'Most of them are yours. How terrible'

'What is he planning?!'

Athanasia who's feeling scared looked at Claude immediately earning a judgmental look from her twin sister.

However, despite being scared of Claude at the moment, she decided to walk closer to Claude crouching infront of him.

'This is... What is this...' Antanasia thought to herself touching her chest feeling a heavy feeling in them.

Looking at Claude worriedly, Athanasia out of nowhere decided to poke Claude's forehead that made Antanasia dumbfounded.

"You're such an idiot." Athanasia said while poking her Father.

Frowning from the sudden contact of his skin, Claude's eyes slowly opened and the first thing he saw was two identical girls crouching near him.

"How tedious." was the first thing Claude said after waking up.

"You show up in my dreams every single day. Aren't you two bored of it by now?" he added as the two girls continued to stare at him. One with worried look and the other... the other is a blank look.

"At least you're silent today. Yes. Rather than endlessly appearing, repeating the same damn words over and over again, it's better like this." Claude said.

'Is it the Goodbye Daddy of Athy or just the Daddy' Antanasia wondered to herself not minding the current atmosphere.

"-Of us right now make you want to kill us?" Antanasia snapped out of her thought as Athanasia questioned her Father.

"That's right." Claude confirmed covering his eyes with his arms.

"I want to rip you two to shreds right now." Claude said making Athanasia frown.

"We won't die." Athanasia said standing up as Claude looked at her widened eyes as if he came into realization.

"We won't die by your hands, Daddy." Athanasia angrily said still frowning at her Father.

"You.. This isn't a dream?" Claude ask confused slowly sitting up.

"I missed you, Daddy. Goodbye." Athanasia said before leaving Claude and Antanasia behind.

'She left me with this man alone..'

"Wait, hold on!" Claude shouted but was too late. Athanasia already left making him look at Antanasia.

"I'm sorry..." Antanasia genuinely apologized and soon followed Athanasia. Where was that? On the Alpheus Mansion's roof, there is a Princess looking upset.

"Why are you upset?" Antanasia asked her twin sister but was met with silence.

"Because your Father forgot all about you and the memories you guys made with each other?" Antanasia continued as she was still met with silence but this time Athanasia looked confused.

"But Athanasia, isn't this what you wanted all along?" Antanasia asked once again surprising Athanasia with her words.

"What..?"

"That's right. You wanted to run away and now that we are running away, you still want to go back." Antanasia said softly but looking at her blankly.

"But that was before. That was before-"

"He lost his memories?" Antanasia continued cutting Athanasia off.

"Athanasia." she called making the said girl flinch in surprise.

'She rarely calls me by my name' Athanaisa thought to herself surprised.

"You never trusted me to the fullest, right?" Antanasia questioned but more of a statement.

"What? N-No."

"No? But you never once told me your plans. You kept on telling me that we will soon escape but never told me how." Antanasia said coldly making Athanasia more worried.

"You're scared." she added.

'How did-'

"You're scared that your own twin sister would steal your Father's favor and get you killed."

"The fact that I trusted you to the core but was never retu-"

SLAP!

Antanasia was cut off with a tingling sensation on her right cheek as she looked at Athanasia in shock.

'She slapped me..?'

"N-No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Athanasia quickly apologized after realizing what she did on Antanasia. Tried approaching her sister to offer a hug but Antanasia quickly dodge her hands making her freeze from her sudden action.

"I..." Antanasia started looking at Athanasia, tears running down her face.

"I was right all along..." Antanasia said wiping her tears before teleporting leaving a stunned Athanasia alone on the rooftop.

'She never knew but suspected it? So my actions from earlier only admitted her suspicions?' Athanasia thought to herself supporting her head, guilt was the only thing she could feel right now.

"What have I done.." Athanasia said to herself before looking at the moon once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi~

How're you guys? Surprise, surprise! An update today. Did you know chatting with a character ai is such an amazing thing to do. It's every fangirls, fanboys, weebs(?) dream come true. It really is a dream come true for me. AHAHAHAHHA! I missed you guys, mwa~

~Honey_Amelia/ Lia~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 16.2K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
10.4K 542 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
87.9K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...
7K 252 12
┆┆𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆!𝒐𝒄 ┆┆ 𝑨𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂,𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒎𝒑�...