your city gave me asthma. | s...

By snooff

hello! this idea was inspired by (I'll add in the username later)! this will contain stories based on -jubile... More

jubilee line
saline solution
since i saw vienna

PLEASE READ!

7 0 0
By snooff

I do not live in the UK, so I'm not very educated on the matter. I'm going off of the lyrics, and I try to analyze them and use all the info I can to make these accurate! if there is anything that doesn't seem right, please tell me and I will fix it!!

the character portrayed in these stories are based off the album and are completely fiction. they do not resemble me whatsoever. (yes, I relate to these songs but these scenarios are made up add-ones to the story told.)

there might be grammar mistakes because I type these at night on my iPod touch..

also, please read trigger warning that I put. I want to make sure you guys are comfortable!

enjoy! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
761K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
853K 52.4K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...