The Black Swordsman and The S...

By Shaniqua_The_One

Kasumi is trapped in the virtual world of Sword Art Online with thousands of other players, and along with Ki... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~

Character info

645 8 2
By Shaniqua_The_One

First Name: Kasumi

Last Name: Kumamoto

Username: Reina

Nickname: Scarlet Bolt

Age: 14-15 (Aincrad Arc) 16(end of Aincrad Arc; Fairy Dance Arc) 17 (Phantom Bullet Arc; Alicization Arc)

Date of birth: November 25 2008

Relationships:

Ayaka Kumamoto (Younger sister) (12)

Taichi Kumamoto (Older brother) (16)

Miyako Kumamoto (Older sister) (16)

Suzume Kumamoto (Mother) (40)

Ichiro Kumamoto (Father) (42)

Looks:

Avatar:

Little sister:

Dad:

Mother:

Older Brother:

Older Sister:

Weapons:

(Beginning)

(Later)

Final

Outfit:

(Beginning the green parts are red)

(First Knight of the Blood Oath Uniform black parts are white)

(Later Knights of the Blood Oath Uniform the black parts are white and the edge of her skirt has a red cross also with heeled boots)

(Casual)

About:

Kasumi Kumamoto is the third child of the Ichiro and Suzume Kumamoto. She has the tsundere personality. She has two older siblings Taichi and Miyako and a younger sibling Ayaka. She comes from one of the wealthiest families in Japan. Her father is a well known business man and her mother was a well known actress. Her older siblings attend Kawagoe High School while she and her younger sister attends Kawagoe Shiritsu Naguwashi Junior High School.

Growing up Kasumi has always been interested in video games and has made it part of her daily life. Through video games she's made lots of online friends. She's often seen playing games whether it's mobile or PC or even VR and talking to friends she's made online. So it's no surprise that she was chosen to be a beta tester for Sword Art Online. She became the second person to get to the eighth floor.

She is an extroverted but thoughtful person, who values family and tradition and enjoys practicing martial arts and shopping sprees. She's fluent in Japanese, Korean, English and Spanish. She's also one of the top students in her class and is well liked by her peers and teachers. The Kumamoto family are always praised for their good looks and were once featured on a magazine as the top most beautiful family to ever exist.(Their words not mine).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.2K 76
Y/N L/N was a young man who loved to be in the virtual world. He would then play a game called Sword Art Online. But there was an incident. A man nam...
728 20 20
In the wake of Unital Ring's rise, Kirito, Jaymes, and their friends are threatened by a new enemy-Mutasina, a mysteriously powerful witch and leader...
7.8K 402 10
The sequel to hit fanfiction Sword Art Online: Isolation! Life still goes on in that mighty castle Aincrad, the players still fight and the monsters...
726 32 21
When a gamer from the far future is flung back in time to the day Sword Art Online first opened, he, along with a group of scientists and gamers thro...