Eye Spy

By CloudyXAutumn

"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves... More

The Start
Search
Heroes vs Villain Training
Not so Shocking Information
Details
League
All Might
USJ
Name.
Detective Talk
Roots
Pulling Strings
Run In Kyoto
Exercise
practical foresight.
Recognition
Opportunity
Growing Tension
Accident
Sports Festival
Festival Crash
Doomed
Just What He Did
Death
Funeral
Aftermath
Detectiving
Advanced
Secrecy
Favorite Spy
internship start
Patrol
The Fated Incident of Friday
The Norm
Dorm
Returning To Normal
Steps to Success
Exams
Exam Aftermath & Camp
Camp
Devastation
The Shut Down
Revealed
Annihilation
Malice
The Anticipated Meet
Shie Hissaikai
Eri
Unintentional Bond
The Calm
T. D.
The Finishing Touches
Plan 365-380
Finished

Endeavor Down

1.8K 163 111
By CloudyXAutumn

...(TW ⚠️ graphic details and mentions of abuse)

"Looks like the press conference is finally starting"
Shigaraki said aloud, making everyone silent as they all intently watched the TV.

"Tonight we are here live with former UA teachers Eraserhead and Vlad king.
This conference will regard everything leading up to last night and what steps will be now taken in the future.
I'm your host, Kuro Haru, here to take you through this all."
The host said, clearing his voice and officially beginning the press conference.

"to start off, our first question of the night is-
Will UA make a return in the future?"

Aizawa cleared his throat and sighed, "because of the circumstances given, UA no longer has the capability to reopen. It's forever closed"
He replied.

"Is it true that principal Nezu died last night?"

"Yes"

"What steps will you all be taking regarding all the students who have died due to UA's lack of ability to protect its students?"

"the parents of the children who died are going to be given money in whatever amount they ask for.
We understand that is not enough to replace a life however we ask for forgiveness as we do not have the capability to do anything else...

Of the UA staff, only I and Vlad king remain.
We alone don't have the ability to help the families who lost lives last night.

But there isn't anything we can do."
Aizawa said, sorrowful.

"Is it true that Hisashi Yamada, more commonly known as Present Mic, betrayed UA and is a part of the reason all of what happened last night happened?"

Aizawa's lips quivered as he looked down at his table in regret, while he would never admit it to anyone, he truly considered Present mic to be a friend.

"Yes."
Vlad king answered in his stead, knowing it was a sensitive subject.

"Additionally, is it true that Denki Kaminari and Himiko Toga are traitors?"

"Yes"

"And is it true that Optic, the most wanted villain in Japan, is none other than Izuku Midoriya?"

"...yes"

_________________________________________

Midoriya watched the press conference from his phone, seated in an abandoned building in a desolate place of Japan.

He grinned ear to ear, happy to watch the many reactions that came about his and everyone else's betrayal.

"Soon after the conference is over, Bakugo and Todoroki get killed.

It'll be perfect.

After their deaths and endeavor's death, I'll go after the commission and shut them down permanently.

I already have enough dirt on them that it could turn the ocean black, so really all that's left is making sure that no official is left alive.

Once they're gone, all the remaining heroes either die or retire.

And after that...

I'm finally done."

_________________________________________

"in this video we can see Hawks and Izuku Midoriya freely talking to one another.
This video was recorded and submitted by Katsuki Bakugo.

Is it true that no one picked up on their suspicious behavior?"

"no.
No one knew about the both of them.

In fact I don't even think Hawks knew about Midoriya...
If you watch that video and pay attention to the audio, you can hear even Hawks's surprise to the reality that his boss was a 16 year old boy"
Aizawa replied, sick and tired of the questions.

"on the topic of Katsuki Bakugo, there is a rumor that states he and Shoto Todoroki have been kidnapped by the league per Optic's instruction.
Is this true?"

"yes"

"what is the progress in finding and saving them?"

"well save them as soon as we find their location. "

"is there a possibility that they are also traitors?"

"we took it into consideration however after reviewing the fact that Bakugo was the one who exposed Midoriya and the fact Todoroki is the son of endeavor, we ruled the suspicion as false.
But now and days...
Who really knows?"

_________________________________________

The press conference continued for an hour, everyone in Japan watched intently.

Many reactions arose out of the way Aizawa and Vlad king had been replying.
They had really just said anything without giving it much thought.
They already knew their reputations were down in the trenches and nothing they could've said or done would change it.
And so, they replied completely truthful to all questions asked.

After the conference, the both of them quickly left, not wanting to stay Infront of the cameras any longer.

On the flip side, Shigaraki and the league prepared all the cameras they would need for what Midoriya had instructed them to do.

And Midoriya?
Well...

He was taking matters into his own hands.

_________________________________________

Endeavor stood outside the abandoned building, a tracker signalled that his son was inside that very building.

"Okay endeavor...

Begin"
Tsukauchi said through his walkie talkie, sending Endeavor in to save his son.

Endeavor took a deep breath in and punched the wall of the building, taking it out and revealing what was inside.

However, upon quick inspection they found it completely empty...

"...What?"
They all said in unison.

"Wait!
Look up there!"
Tsukauchi shouted.

Everyone looked up and found a masked individual in full body wear staring right back down at them.

"That's... -"

"Optic!"
Endeavor shouted, freezing in his steps.

Midoriya grinned, pulling off his mask and revealing his face.
His left eye shimmered a bright array of scattered colors, none of them knew what it meant but they did know it had something to do with his quirk.

"Hello there"
Midoriya smiled, holding a special item in hand.

"WHERE'S SHOTO?!"
Endeavor screamed.

"Him?
Hm.
By now, he's probably getting set up to be killed on Live TV"
Midoriya said, watching the color drain out of his face.

"RAGING INFER-"
Endeavor was cut off mid battle cry when a hole was blown through his heart.

Midoriya blew the steam off his special Lazer gun, watching Endeavor fall over like a statue.
Blood poured out the gaping opening.

The police and other heroes in the area quickly lifted up their guns in preparation to attack.

Midoriya only laughed.
He stood there confidently, he knew none of them had the actual capability to hurt him.

"There's only a few of you here"
He paused, confusing the heroes and police who had in truth been waiting for the signal from Tsukauchi to attack.
"You'll need more than that"
He continued.
Immediately after, a swarm of villains and thugs emerged from the surrounding alleyways.
They attacked all the heroes and police as Midoriya flew off the building and watched from above.

A bullet charged straight for Midoriya, aimed right at his chest.
But upon reaching within 5 feet of him, the bullet immediately disintegrated.

Midoriya had a protection system set up by the very suit he was wearing.
Additionally on top of that, the suit was bullet and stab proof.
Nothing was going to be able to harm him.

"Now I'm going to allow you all to deal with that.
You'll all be paid based on how many heroes and police you kill.

Work well."
Midoriya said, flying off and away.
Or so- he at least tried.

A rope grabbed onto his arm.
The rope appeared to be made of jean fabric.

He looked down and found Best jeanist struggling to hold him down.
Midoriya smirked, "join your colleague then"
He shot the Lazer gun straight for his head, though he fired two bullets.
One for the head, the other for where he knew Best Jeanist would move to when he dodged.

Best Jeanist dodged the first bullet but was killed by the second one.
His brain splattered all over the ground.

Midoriya landed by Endeavor's body, he pulled out a sword and cut off his head.
"Now this'll send a message."
He grinned, grabbing the decapitated head and flying off quickly.

"Well that's pretty gruesome"
A voice peeped.

Midoriya turned his head and found Hawks flying right alongside him.
"Of course it is"
He replied.

"Where you headed?"

"League's base, they're about to live stream Todoroki's and Bakugo's deaths and with this on the scene it'll make my message a whole lot clearer"
Midoriya replied.

"wow. "

Midoriya landed on the ground and pulled out his phone.
After a quick message, a warp gate was opened up and he was transported straight to the base.

He walked in with Hawks, holding Endeavor's severed head.
He made mouths drop the moment he appeared, especially with how he was carrying the dead head of the former #1 hero with the hero who would've become #1 after his death.

"Wow.
You actually did it"
Shigaraki said, watching as the finishing touches with the camera set up were being done.

"I said I would in time before the death stream.
With that being brought up, do you have everything finally set?"
Midoriya asked.

"Yep.
We go live in a minute."

"Perfect.
I have a message to give Japan."

Everyone in Japan watched the brawl that took place in the empty abandoned location.
No one noticed endeavor's dead body, it had been covered well in the darkness of the night.
They were additionally also all distracted by the fight between the heroes and the villains.

However that was all cut off when the live stream began.

Todoroki and Bakugo appeared on their screens, their mouths taped up.
They sat in silence, in a plain white room, with bright lights that would easily cause headache shined right at them.

Everyone watched in horror as Midoriya made his way onto the frame, holding Endeavor's severed head.
Tears streamed down Todoroki's face as he watched his father's head get held roughly by his hair.

"Hello Japan"
Midoriya said, holding the blood dripping head.

Everyone in Japan froze.
It was as if at that very moment, time had stopped.
Everyone was paying attention, even if they didn't want to...

"There isn't much I want to say to you all.
I'm just here to tell you all what your reality is.

You all have no hope.

I killed your #1 hero."
He paused, holding the head up higher to the camera.

Endeavor's eyes were rolled back, his mouth hung open.
His jugular veins and other veins were cut and exposed.
Blood dripped from moment to moment, splattering on the white floor and leaving evident stains.

"I also killed who would've become your new #1 hero.
Best Jeanist is also dead.

And tonight you're all going to witness the deaths of what would've been Japan's future.

UA's shut down, the death of all the students, the betrayals from all the individuals you all deeply trusted- were all planned by me."
He paused, putting the head back down.

"I know what you all want to know the most.

Why am I doing this?

Well I'll tell you.

Back when I was just a child, my mother married the #1 hero.
All might.

He was my step father.

And possibly one of the worst people to ever walk the face of this planet.

It didn't take long after their marriage for his true colors to show.
He became abusive and hurt my mom.

And one day...

He sent her into a coma with one mighty slap.

The doctors described it as a force so strong that it was as if a truck had slammed into her.

None of them knew who did it, infact when they asked me I told them the truth.

But guess what.

All might lied.
He said that I just didn't like him and was lying to get him arrested for a false crime.

And the doctors believed him.

After my mom was put into a coma, there was no one to take care of me.
He wanted nothing to do with me.

And so, he left me in an orphanage.

After that, I slowly unraveled everything about this wicked world of heroes.

Not a single hero in all of Japan is a genuinely good person.

You were all fooled by their friendly faces and amazing cover up stories so graciously backed up by the Hero commission.

But not me.

I'm done with these so-called heroes.

There's nothing anyone can do about this.

So I hope you're all ready.

Because at the end of this, heroes will cease to exist one way or another. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 8.4K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
188 2 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
97K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
400K 18.9K 73
"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his spe...