Weed and lovin

By LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA More

Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

1

5.7K 113 69
By LovelyBC23

DDOT'S POV

"MAAA" I dragged out. "Stop calling my damn name just to say what I already know you are going to say." she said to me. "But I don't want to be in LA." I said to her. "Ddot we both had the choice of going with her or going with our sperm donor." My sister Desiree said to me.

"Yeah and if I knew who we were going to see then I would of picked the sperm donor." I said to her. "You don't even fuck with your dad." my mom said to me as she made a right turn. "True but why didn't you tell us who you were helping Dj before we got in LA." I said to her.

"Because I thought y'all would like it because it was a surprise but apparently only your sister doesn't care who it is." She said to me. "The only reason he doesn't want to be here anymore is because he thinks DDOSOMA is cute." Desi said as she was poking me in my face.

"I don't think that and that's not the reason why I don't want to be here." I said to them. "Then what's the reason?"my mom asked me. "Because what if we get there and they think that I'm weird because of you know me dressing like a girl instead of a boy." I said to her. "You've never cared about that before though." she said to me.

"Like I said he thinks he is cute." Desi said to me. "Bro shut up." I said to her. "Hasn't momma taught you to respect your elders." she said to me. "You are only older than me by two minutes not two years but two minutes." I said to her. "Still makes me older." she said to me.

"Momma please tell her to shut up." I said to her. "How about both of y'all shut up." she said to me. But we didn't shut up and kept saying smart stuff to each other. "Y'all about to get on my damn nerves." my mom said to us. "But she started it." I said to her.

"By saying the truth you do think he's cute." she said to me. And at this point I just stayed quiet. "But on a serious note do you really feel that way Ddot about them judging you or is it something else?" my mom asked me. "Something else." I said to her.

"Yeah Desi I agree with you he definitely thinks he's cute." my mom said as her and my sister started laughing. "Oh my gosh y'all are so aggravating." I said to them. "Aww you have a little crush." Desi said to me as she squeezed my cheeks. "Stop fucking touching me." I said to her as I moved her hand.

And all she did was start laughing. "Ddot we got to go to this." Desi said to me as she showed me her phone. And it was a flyer for an after party happening tonight after the concert. "Who's hosting it?" I asked her. "The Comb twins." she said to me. "Hell yeah we got to go you know they parties never disappoint." I said to her.

"Where y'all trying to go?" my mom asked us. "Momma you got to say yes to this the comb twins are having an after party when the concert is over with." I said to her. "Y'all can go I got plans anyways after the concert." she said to us.

"And what plans are those?" Desi asked her. "Grown people plans so mind your business now Ddot make sure Desi doesn't drink too much and then Desi make sure Ddot doesn't smoke to much weed." she said to us. And we both look at her offended.

"Momma we don't get that bad at parties." Desi said to her. "Yes y'all do I had to come and pick y'all up from the last party y'all went too because y'all were both so fucked up and couldn't drive." she said to us. "That was a one time thing." I said to her. "Make it three." she said to us.

"Let's just put the past in the past and forget about it." Desi said to her. "I guess but I'm serious don't get fucked up I don't want what happened to y'all sister to happen to y'all." she said to her. And the mood switched to a depressing one.

"Momma are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine."she said to me as she wiped her tears and I looked at Desi. "Momma you know you can cry in front of us I mean when all found out you didn't cry well at least not in front of us."she said to her. "Y'all don't got worry about me I'm fine so let's change the subject." She said to us as she still was wiping her tears.

"Okay um so what all are you doing for the concert?" I asked her. "You know just the usual stuff hyping up the crowd making sure the playlist is good." she said to me. And then my phone started ringing. "He still be calling your phone?" Desi asked me.

"Yes." I said to her as I answered the phone. "What do you want Chris?" I asked my ex boyfriend. "I want you to take me back." he said to me and then I started laughing. "Now why would I take your cheating ass back?" I asked him.

"You still on that it was only once." he said to me. "It was multiple times actually." I said to him. "But you know I would never purposefully hurt you so come on give me another chance." he said to me. "No now stop calling me." I said to him as I hung up.

"I don't know what you saw in that boy he wasn't even your type." my mom said to me. "It was his personality honestly other then that I don't know why I liked him either." I said to her as we pulled up to the penthouse. "You never really know why you chose someone until after I mean I was like that with your dad." she said to me and then we got out the car.

"I'm still trying to figure out how dad even pulled you because there's no way he did that on his own." Desi said to her. "Like I said you never know why you choose someone until after." she said to her. "Anyways Desi come on I need you to help me pick out my outfit for the concert and after party." I said to her as we walked in the penthouse.

"I see you trying to look all cute for your soon to be man." she said to me. "You really about to piss me off." I said to her. "Stop arguing and y'all need to hurry up because we going to be leaving real soon." my mom said to us. "Okay so come on Desi." I said to her as I dragged her to my room.

"Alright what kind of look you want to go for?" she asked me. "One that will make all the niggas come my way." I said to her. "So basically a look that will make DD want you I got it." she said to me. And I sucked my teeth. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked her.

"Because you won't admit that you think he is cute and that you actually don't mind being here because in reality you actually want him to be yours." she said to me. And I didn't say anything. "Exactly now how about this." she said to me as she pulled an outfit out.

"I like it." I said to her. "I bet you do seeing as your ass is going to be out so who knows maybe that will get DD's attention." she said to me. "I real life hate you."I said to her. "Love you too and do a ponytail with that outfit a slick one now alright now I'm about to get dressed." she said to me. "Alright." I said to her as she walked out the room.

^Desiree's outfit

^Ddot's Outfit
———————————————————————
At The Concert

"Alright y'all know my one rule." my mom said to us. "Don't be arguing." we said at the same time. "Exactly now come on." she said to us. So then we followed her to the stage to help her get her stuff set up.

"Ma where does this cord go to?" I asked her. "Plug it into the computer." she said to me and that's what I did. "Alright I'm about to go and find Jstar so I'll be back and please don't mess nothing up but Ddot find the songs for me." my said to us and then she walked away.

"Why couldn't she tell you to do it?" I asked Desi as I was looking for the songs. "Because I almost deleted all the songs last time mom asked me to do it." she said to me and I rolled my eyes. "You smell like Hennessy." I said to her. "And you smell like weed." she said to me.

"Did someone just say weed?" I heard from in front of me. And when I looked up it was DD and I'm like damn this nigga fine. "Oh hi I'm Desiree but everyone calls me Desi and this is my twin brother Darrian but everyone calls him Ddot." Desi said to him.

"It's nice to meet y'all so y'all must be DJ Sky kids?" he asked us. "Yeah we are just here to help." Desi said to him. "He doesn't speak?" he asked her. "Oh he does he's just I don't even know Darrian you good?" Desi asked me. "Don't be saying my real name." I said to her as I finally snapped out of whatever trance I was in.

"But yes I do speak I was just focusing on something." I said to him. "Or someone." Desi said and I rolled my eyes and she started laughing. "Well I'm glad you do speak." he said to me as he was looking me in my eyes. "Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

And he laughed a bit. "Well I got to get back to the others but I'll see you around Desi and you too ma." he said to us as he walked away. "Look at you that boy had you go from being in a trance to stuttering now ain't that some shit." Desi said to me as she was laughing.

"It's not funny Desi I literally just embarrassed myself in front of him." I said to her as I got done looking for the songs. "Why do you care that you embarrassed yourself it's not like you find him attractive or anything." she said to me. "Oh my gosh yes I find him cute actually fine as hell." I said to her.

" I knew it now momma owes me twenty dollars."she said to me. "What bet did y'all make on me?"I asked her. "That before the end of the day you would admit that DD is cute." she said to me. "I real life hate you." I said to her. "No you don't." she said to me.

"You want to smoke some weed with me until the concert starts?" I asked her. "No you both are about to be sober until the end of this concert." our mom said as she walked up to us with Jstar. "But momma why?" I asked her because I just really wanted to smoke after what happened.

"Because I said so but y'all this is Jstar." she said to us as she introduced us. "Hi." I said to him dryly because I was really pissed off I couldn't smoke my weed. "Well the concert is about to start so let's get ready." my mom said to us and then we started preparing for the concert.

Me and Desi we're currently off the stage as the concert started and right now DD was performing Eternal. "You looking at that man mighty hard." Desi said to me. "How many times am I going to have to tell you to shut the fuck up today?" I asked her because she was really blowin me.

"I guess until you go to sleep." she said to me. "But what time the party start?" I asked her. "Literally right after the concert but I got a question." she said to him. "What is it?" I asked her. "You think momma is over what happened to Dani?" she asked me.

"No I don't think she is over it and I definitely know that our sperm donor isn't over it either." I said to her. "Well then I know that this weekend is going to be hard for her then." she said to me and then I remembered what this weekend was. "Can we change the subject please?" I asked her.

"Yeah sorry for bringing Dani up." she said to me. "It's cool it's just weird not having her around." I said to her and she didn't say anything. "NAH I DON'T THINK YA'LL READY FOR THIS NEXT SONG!" our mom yelled into the mic. And the crowd starting scream.

"NOW YA'LL READY!" our mom screamed into the mic and then the song Throw started playing and Lil Mabu was on stage. "Momma definitely knows how to get a crowd hyped up." I said to Desi. "Sure the fuck does." she said to me.

So then after a few more songs the concert had ended. "How y'all liked the show?" DD asked us as he came backstage. "It was lit as fuck." Desi said to him. "Precious it but what about you ma what you think?" he asked me. "You had the crowd hyped up so it was great you know." I said to him.

"Well I'm glad y'all liked it so maybe I'll see y'all around more." he said to us. "Yeah maybe." I said to him so then he smiled at me and then walked away. "I just know you got wet just from that fucking smile." Desi said to me. "Bro shut up and let's go and tell mama we leaving." I said to her.

So then we went up to our mom. "Ma we about to leave." I said to her. "Alright but remember what I said and call me if anything goes wrong." she said to us. "We will now stop worrying we'll see you later." Desi said to her. "Okay but be safe." she said to us so then we said okay and left.
—————————————————————————
At The After Party

"I'M ABOUT TO GET A DRINK!" Desi yelled at me because of how loud it was. "OKAY!" I yelled at her and then she walked off. So then I walked around looking for my favorite twin D'Lila. "Damn where is this girl." I said to myself.

"DDOT!!" I heard my name get yelled and when I turned around it was D'Lila. "Hey I was just looking for you." I said to her as she gave me a hug. "Me too but I'm glad you could make it because we all know how you get at parties." she said to me.

"You just want to see me shake some ass." I said to her. "You know it I mean have not seen your ass like momma sky blessed you and Desi." she said to me making me laugh. "Every chance you get you gonna bring up my momma ass." I said to her. "Of course I am like have you not seen your momma's ass." she said to me.

And I playfully rolled my eyes. "Why are all my friends like this." I said to her. "Shit I don't know but how you feeling because I know what this weekend is." she said to me. "Right now I'm good but when the day comes I'll be fucked up but can we stop talking about Dani she's been brought up a lot today." I said to her.

"Of course but if you want to talk just call me and I'll answer." she said to me. "Thanks that's why you are my bestfriend." I said to her. "Of course what are bestfriends for but we are also good for getting each other drunk so let's get something to drink." she said to me as she dragged me through the crowd.

"Four shots of Pink Whitney." she said to the bartender. "How the fuck did you get a bartender especially one to give drinks to underaged kids?" I asked her. "You must of forgot what my last name is." she said to me as she got the shots.

So then we both took two shots. "Dam that shit strong." I said to her. "Oh shit time for you to shake some ass." she said to me as the song No hands by Waka Flacka came on. "I am sure the fuck am now come on." I said to her as took our last shot.

GIRL DROP IT TO THE FLOOR I LOVE THE WAY YOUR BOOTY GO. And the moment that part came on I got on the floor and started twerking. "THROW THAT ASS DDOT!" Desi yelled as her and Jessie found me and started recording.

Then I felt one of them get behind me while I was twerking. "AND I'LL PROCEED TO THROW THIS CASH!" D'Lila yelled as she was hitting my ass while I was twerking. ALL THAT ASS IN YOUR JEANS, CAN WALE BEAT? CAN ROSCOE SKEET?

The song said and after a while I had got up. "Damn that was a lot." I said to them as I was kinda out of breath. "You got all that ass might as well put some use to it." Jessie said to me making me laugh. "Always talking about my ass." I said to her.

"Well she's not the only one that was paying attention because apparently DD is here and he was looking like he was in a trance watching you twerk." Desi said to me and I started turning red. "Wait you like DD OSOMA?" Jessie asked me.

"I don't like him I just think he fine as hell." I said to her. "Well you might want to fix yourself because here he come." D'Lila said to me and then all three of the walked away. "I hate them." I said myself.

"Hey ma." DD said to me as he came up to me. "Hey." I said to him. "I saw the way you was moving on not gonna lie I was about to come over here and get the same action your friends were getting." he said to me making me turn red again.

"Who's to say you can even handle all this?" I asked him. "And who's to say I can't?" I asked him. "I mean we both know you can't." I said to him and then the song Freak Hoe came on.

"Let's test that theory then." he said to me. And so I waited for the beat to drop mainly. BOUNCE THAT ASS BOUCE THAT ASS. The song said and that's when I started twerking on him.

"YEAH DDOT DO YOUR BIG ONE!" Desi yelled as she saw me and I was trying not laugh. I'M GOING THROW THIS MONEY LIKE A FREAK HOE. And as I was getting low to the ground twerking DD was going low with me while smacking my ass.

And after the song ended I was tired as hell. "You still think I can't handle all of that?" he asked me. "I guess you can." I said to him. "And I can handle way more than that ass too." he said to me.

"Sure you can." I said to him. "Trust me and believe I'm controlling that alll the wayyyy." he said to me and this nigga kept making me blush. "What you going to do with all this then?" I asked him and then he came closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1K 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟐/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎�...
32.3K 349 12
Imagines about 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬
88.5K 1.1K 65
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 (mostly Notti and Ddot) * = 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝