Freya Morgenstern

By Jess_6823

Freya Morgenstern. Freya had discovered the truth about her family. Her real family. She had been advised to... More

Judged
Safe and sound
Passive
Unexpected
Friendless
Magic
Beige
Author's Note
Enemy
Forgive
We've got a problem
Each other
Humble
Slide
Nightmare
Yellow
Unforgettable
Goodpain
Wasting time
Indirect
Time
The Wave
This is where we come alive
Holiday
Magic
Call on me
Colours
Ink
Higher power
An explanation
The ending of all endings (Part 1)
The ending of all endings (Part 2)
Epilogue
[Bonus]
When I Realised Summer Sucks

New shadowhunter series

25 1 0
By Jess_6823

The Lost Fairchild

Temp Fairchild.

Thrown into the mundane world, with no one to protect her but her sharp wit and charisma. A smile, a wink and confidence is enough to get away with murder.

As she gets dragged into the shadow world a mysterious blond haired, gold eyed force of nature, barged into her overly human life. She met her long lost sister, Clary, Simon and the mysterious Alec.

However, time will tell whether or not she will fulfil her destiny and defeat the evil Valentine, with the help of a few friends.

'In attempts to forget the weird interaction, she had bumped into a tall freak of nature.

This guy had a bow and arrow hanging resting on his shoulder, with an overgrown tussle of dark hair, matched with dark blue eyes'

Book cover:

Release date: mid June

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.2K 79
[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her brother at at a young age. Raised in secret...
161K 4.6K 28
"She put a binding rune on the door. I can't get it open." "I'd say she doesn't want to see you." #1 in "magnus" Andina Wayland has grown up with...
428K 9.1K 42
[HIGHEST: #1 in shadowhunters] [HIGHEST: # 1 in jacewayland] [ HIGHEST: #1 in themortalinstruments] [HIGHEST: #1 jaceherondale] [HIGHEST: #1 aleclig...
6.9K 302 18
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Clary lands herself at Angel Peaks Asylum for the Criminally Insane. What did she do to get there? Was it the voi...