š–˜š–™š–†š–— . . . baddies south

By DRACCOSZN

book i of the reality stars series. a girl ends up on baddies south, & drama starts on the first night. Ā© dra... More

STAR.
POST-SEASON INTERVIEW.
i. episode one.
ii. episode two.
iii. episode three, part one.
iv. episode three, part two.
v. episode four.
vi. episode five.
vi. episode six.
vii. episode seven.
viii. episode eight.
ix. episode nine.
x. episode ten, part one.
xi. episode ten, part two.
xii. episode eleven.
xiii. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.
xv. reunion, part two.
xvi. reunion, part three.
SEQUEL!

xiv. reunion, part one.

3.8K 171 102
By DRACCOSZN

― AMORA.

A production member of Zeus Network walked out of the building to open the car door for Scotty and Amora. Amora blew a kiss at the camera and Scotty began to twerk, Amora responding by slapping her butt. The two of them laughed amongst each other as they made their way inside their shared trailer.

"Let's get this shit started." Amora cheered. She was already dressed up in her reunion outfit and all she had to do was get her hair and makeup touched up. Her nails were already short, fresh, and painted white.

The girls had two champagne glasses waiting for them in their trailer.

"Cheers, bitch!" Amora said as they both help up their glasses.

The two went on to do a toast to the reunion.

"I do have something to tell you, though!" Scotty said.

Amora put down her glass of champagne after taking a couple sips and nodded.

"A few hours ago before we met up, Natalie hit me up, you know me and her are cool. She was basically saying that she didn't want me getting involved in any of your drama." Scotty revealed to her.

"What made her say that?"

"She knows that I'm gonna ride for you through whatever happens in this reunion. Slim and Rollie are a package deal and I wanna make sure that they don't try to jump you. When I told Natalie that, she wasn't happy about it."

Scotty shrugged and pulled out her phone to show Amora the messages. She scrolled all the way to the start and stopped at the bottom once they were done reading all of the messages Natalie sent her.

"I was upset because she doesn't control what I do and I don't think she understands that," Scotty told her.

Amora nodded in agreement. "Rollie been talking shit about you over the 'net as well. I'm gonna let it be known that if anybody put they hands on you, it's gonna be the same shit for them. I don't mind you being friends with Natalie because y'all been cool since before I met you, but it's still fuck her in my eyes." She voiced.

Scotty and Amora high-fived each other.

"We do have to talk about one thing! I been hearing your music everywhere!"

"Period!"

"You can keep hating, I'm poppin' regardless!" Scotty recited the lyrics of Amora's song Captain Hook.

The camera crew in their trailer was recording them from the other side while they had their conversation. The reunion was starting in a few hours.

"I didn't think my shit was gonna blow up the way it did," Amora confessed. "Now I have a song coming out with NBA Youngboy and Nicki Minaj wanna work with me. Like, what the fuck?"

Production decided that they should wrap up their conversation to head to their different trailers. Amora was going to the makeup trailer and Scotty was going to Natalie's trailer while getting her nails done.

When she got to the makeup trailer, Rock was there as well. "Hey, bitch!" Rock's smile lit up her face when she saw her friend come into the trailer.

The two of them shared kisses on the cheek and then went into their separate chairs. "How the fuck have you been? The last time we talked was a couple of weeks ago at brunch." Amora asked Chrisean.

"I been really busy with my nigga and my music, sis. I missed you!"

"I missed you tooo!" Amora replied.

They went on to have a conversation about their personal lives while getting their makeup done and a few minutes later they started to talk about the reunion and the drama ahead of them.

"Jela and me been rocking with each other since filming. Is it beef between y'all?" Chrisean asked her.

"You know it's beef between us. I'm putting my hands on that girl." Amora responded. She noticed that Rock tensed up when she said it. "She been on some weird shit."

"I fuck with both of y'all but if it comes down to it..."

Amora looked at her friend sideways.

"If it comes down to it... what?" She asked in a confused tone.

"Jela been my bitch."

"So what that mean?"

"I'm saying if shit gets out of hand then I might have to do my shit."

The way Chrisean was speaking, it was coming off to Amora as a threat.

"Why does it have to be like that? You don't have to be in nothing."

"You don't gotta be scared."

Amora paused and looked at her makeup artist. She had to stop herself from laughing.

"Girl, I was never scared. I was just saying."

Rock shrugged her shoulders and pulled out her phone. She dialed a number and got on the phone with Blueface who wasn't far. Amora rushed out of the trailer when her makeup was done. It was weird to her that Chrisean was trying to insert herself in her and Jela's drama.

She sat in her trailer alone on the phone with her friend, Winter, until Scotty came back. They were only in their trailer for half-an-hour because they had to exit when it was time for the reunion to start.

The girls waited backstage for the reunion to start. When it was finally go time, the door couldn't even open before drama started. The girls were supposed to go out line by line but Natalie had to do the most by holding them up.

Slim and Natalie got into it.

"We fucking got it!" Slim yelled at Natalie.

"Calm down!" Security tried to resolve the situation.

"You fat ass bitch!" Slim yelled.

"If she fat, what's your best friend? Fucking humongous." Amora put her two cents in.

"She wasn't talking to you, bitch! Natalie ain't your fucking friend, why you defending this bitch?" Rollie directed her energy towards Amora.

"You right and I don't give a fuck. I'mma say what the fuck I wanna say." Amora shot back.

The girls were scattered around the backstage area. Slim and Natalie were being separated by Security after Slim threw a water bottle at Natalie, Rollie was close to Slim while arguing with Amora, Chrisean was on top of the bar laughing at the ongoing drama, and Scotty was standing behind the bar with her arms crossed. Jela, Persuasion, Bri, and Anne were all near the door and out of the drama.

Security was trying to get Chrisean off of the bar.

"If y'all wanna get shit cracking right now we can do that." Amora kept it a buck. Her hair was already tied up and her heels were already replaced with blue tennis that matched her outfit. She was ready to fight in style.

"Then let's skip the talking shit when we get out there," Jela spoke up from beside the door.

The girls got lined up with Security in between each of them. Rollie was the first out, then Anne, then Scotty, Amora, Bri, Chrisean, Persuasion, Jela, and then Slim was the order they came out in.

Amora greeted the hosts and apologized for all the drama before they could start. "It's what I expected," Trina said with a shrug.

Amora had a seat next to the hosts. Bri was next to her and Jela was two seats down from her. She was easy to reach before Security could break them up. Amora couldn't help but feel like Zeus set it up like that on purpose. Natalie had a seat on the end of the left side, while everyone else was on the right side.

Natalie arrived a few seconds late with a Baddies South jacket slung over her shoulders.

"Hi, ladies." Trina welcomed them once everyone was situated.

They all replied enthusiastically because they all knew Trina.

Janeisha John, the Zeus' usual reunion host, the beautiful wife of Zeus' Ceo, and a sweet woman in general, went down the line of Baddies to introduce them all with their names and their social media names.

"Amora, looking pretty as always," Janeisha said once she got to her.

Amora smiled and returned the compliment.

"Mrs. Youngboy herself!" Bri joked. Amora playfully rolled her eyes and brushed her off. Her and Bri were cool so she didn't take any offense to the joke.

After the introductions, the hosts revealed that they would be watching a video of their best moments during the season. The montage ended up being the same as the super trailer for the season.

During the footage playback, Natalie and Rollie got into an argument that led to a scuffle.

Amora took that as her time to strike. When all of the Security made the over to break up that chaotic fight, she charged Jela.

AUTHORS NOTES . . .
any thoughts? had to leave it on a cliffhanger i'm on my zeus shit lmaoo. next part soon. i've been waiting on this so the updates wont be long! i have baddies west stuff prepared as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 532 19
This story is based on Baddies South just with my OC named Camryn and her and Miss Motherfucking ChriseanRock fall in love and stay together through...
9K 306 20
š“š”š¢š¬ š­š¢š¦šž ššš«šØš®š§š, š­š”šž š¬šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ“ š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š­š®š«š§ š­š”šžš¢š« š§šžš° š‚š”š¢šœššš šØ š¦ššš§š¬š¢šØš§ š¢š§š­šØ šš šœšØš¦ļæ½...
76.7K 3.3K 22
book ii of the reality stars series. it's time for amora to return to zeus network and handle all of the drama that comes with it. Ā© draccoszn.
4.9K 246 21
š“š”š¢š¬ š¬šžššš¬šØš§ šØšŸ šš†š‚ š¢š¬ š¬šžš­ š¢š§ š€š­š„ššš§š­šš, š†šžšØš«š š¢šš š°š”šžš«šž šŸ– š¢š§š¬š­šš-š¬šššÆšÆš² š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š¬š­ššš«š­ š¬...