✰ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, ᵈᵈᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

Door lovedbylaylei

✰ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, she is the introvert, and he is the extrovert. What would happen when they cross paths? wi... Meer

⁰⁰⁰, ✰ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, "ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ"
⁰⁰⁰, ✰ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
⁰⁰¹, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ɪɴᴇs
⁰⁰², ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
⁰⁰⁴, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴍᴇ
⁰⁰⁵, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴘᴀɪɴ
⁰⁰⁶, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx: ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ
⁰⁰⁷, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ
⁰⁰⁸, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴍɪɴɪ sᴋɪʀᴛ

⁰⁰³, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

3.5K 129 258
Door lovedbylaylei

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 ☺️

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃! 𝐋𝐦𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐬!!!

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎

⁰⁰³, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: "𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄."

𝐀 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

༻ "𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋" ༺

⁰⁰³, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

✩ 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮... "ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ" ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
༺ ♡︎ 𝟏:𝟓𝟎 --------•-----𝟐:𝟒𝟖 ♡︎ ༻ #𝒹𝒹ℴ𝓈𝒶𝓂𝒶

"ⵊ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ, Tᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, Tʜᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴅᴏ, Tᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, Rɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀs ᴅᴏ." #ᴅᴅᴏsᴀᴍᴀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ #ʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴛᴀɴɢᴇʀsᴛᴏʟᴏᴠᴇʀs #ǫᴜɪᴇᴛɢɪʀʟ #ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ #ᴇxᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ #ᴋɪssɪɴɢ #ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏ #sᴇxᴜᴀʟᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs #ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ #ʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ #ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ #ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #ɢᴀɴɢᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ #ʜᴏᴏᴅʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ #ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅʀᴇʏᴇs || ༺ #𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

𝐈𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 ⇧

Bookie so pretty 🤭⇩

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
| 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓. 𝟗𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 |
| 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋📍|
𝟗:𝟒𝟏𝐀𝐌

𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 was walking to second period which was 𝐠𝐲𝐦 that she shared with 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭, 𝐂𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 and 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡, she wasn't really paying attention on where she was going because her head was stuck on the new book she's been waiting on for the past two weeks, already on chapter 24 and it was getting juicy to her so of course she couldn't stop now.

"Aye, Ines watch where yo ass going." Dd said laughing, startling her as he grabbed her waist, pulling her backwards because she was going to bump into the science door.

"Oh shit I ain't know." Sofia said slightly laughing, turning around to face him as he drops his hands from her waist to his pockets, as Sofia looks away from him because she felt embarrassed. "What you reading?" Dd said breaking the silence.

"Oh um, a book..." Sofia mumbled not wanting to say what book because it was very explicit, not wanting to embarrass herself even more.

Sofia took the opportunity to scan his outfit, him having on a black sweatshirt on with black sweats, his psd boxers showing, his chain, black canvas 4s, and his hair in fresh braids with a hat on the side of his head.

Damn this boy can dress.

"A book of what?" Dd said smirking seeing that she felt something about the book she his holding onto tightly. "Just a book." Sofia said about to walk off but dd takes the book out her hands making her turn around quickly from the action.

"You not telling, so ima find out ma self." Dd said as Sofia tries taking it but he puts it above his head since he's taller than her. Her being 5'3 and him being 5'10.

"That's not fair." Sofia said whining cause she was short and she wasn't finna jump.

Dd smirked, taking an interest on teasing her more. He brought the book back down reading a random page in her book as his eyes widen making Sofia snatch the book from his embrace closing it back up.

"Don't judge." Sofia said sternly as dd smirks at her, knowing she wasn't as innocent as she seemed. "Chill I'm not, I just ain't know you was into that type of shit." Dd said teasing her making her roll her eyes.

"Well you don't know me." Sofia said walking off as dd trails behind her. "Lemme get to know you then." Dd said pulling out his phone with the number dial on his screen as she smiles softly taking his phone in hand plugging in her digits setting the name as "𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐬 ⭐️."

"Gimmie yo phone." Dd said taking back his phone as she pulls out hers unlocking it then handing it to him as he puts his number in setting his name as "𝐝𝐝 💎."

"Your name David but your nickname is dd?" Sofia asked since she heard the English teacher say his whole gov in class yesterday which was federal as fuck.

"Yeah." Dd usually doesn't let people say his government because that shit is fed as fuck and you not his mama to be saying his name but he let Sofia say it because it sounded satisfying when she said it. He loved her voice it was so soothing.

"What class you got?" Dd said wanting to off the topic of his government name. "Gym, and I'm finna be late if you don't stop distracting me." Sofia said as dd smiled at her.

She seemed very serious about her education. He liked that about her. She wasn't like any other girls he hung around, she actually cared to get her work done instead of skipping class or not coming to school at all.

"I'm not distracting you, you could've ignored me and walked straight to class but no, you decided to stay with me." Dd smirked at his statement leaving her speechless.

"That's not true." Sofia said walking a little bit fast since the late bell was going to ring. "Yeah Ight Ines." Dd said stopping in his tracks to get to his class. "Shut up." Sofia said smiling to him entering gym right on time.

"Soph!!" Naveah and Ciara screamed catching her by surprise. "What took you so long, you usually get here before us." Ddot said walking up to the girls. "I had to talk to a teacher." Sofia lied not wanting to say she's been with dd because then they'll ask why and it wasn't any of their business, either way it wasn't important just a little run in.

"Oh ok, c'mon mama, we gotta pick partners for partner volleyball." Ciara said as she and Naveah linked their arms with sofia as ddot trailed next to them eating a fruit roll up.

"Okay class get your partner and grab a ball." Mr. Johnson said as everyone scattered to find a partner.

"Darrian just be my damn partner, your making this harder than it already is." Naveah said annoyed with the boy because he didn't want to play volleyball and Ciara chose to partner with Sofia because she's secretly shipping ddot and Naveah.

"Chill on the government veve." Ddot said as Naveah slightly blushed at the nickname he's been calling her ever since they met.

"So you any good?" Ciara asked Sofia as she tossed the ball in the air. "Nah, I'm horrible." Sofia lightly laughed as Ciara smiled.

"I'll teach you bestie." Ciara said as they practiced first making Sofia smile at the name she called her.

𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃: 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇

Sofia was drawing in her sketch book with her headphones blasting "𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" by 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 and 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞. Since the teacher said it was just a syllabus day since yesterday they couldn't do it because there was an assembly that cut class early.

"Wassup Ines." Dd said not noticing her air pods in her ear. He makes himself known by sitting in his chair catching her attention because she sees his shadow and knows his scent.

He smell mad good.

"Oh hi, I couldn't hear you I had my AirPods on blast." Sofia apologized seeing the way his face was waiting for a response.

"It's aight." Dd said as they make eye contact making themselves get lost in each others eyes. But dd soon breaks eye contact because she made him blush as he looked away smiling as she goes back to her sketch smiling at the affect she had on him.

"Damn you can draw?" Dd said looking over her shoulder seeing her sketch of a girl in a corner reading a book with her headphones on but her face is crossed off like a blur.

"who dat?" Dd asked curiously as Sofia moves her arms for him to get a better view. "It's me." Sofia said fixing up the little bits as he watched mesmerizing her artistry.

"That shit look mad good, you think you can draw me?" Dd said licking his lips as Sofia looks over at him. "Maybe, you want me to now? Class don't end until 37 minutes." Sofia said going back to her sketch writing her signature near the drawing.

"Yeah." Dd said as she went to a clear page adjusting herself to face him as he fixes his chair turning over to her as he leans back letting her draw him, as he admires her beauty.

dd doesn't know why this girl caught his attention, maybe it was because she cares about her future, the way her eyes squint when she's laughing, her smile when he compliments her, she listened to everything he said and put her own input in unlike other girls that pretend to listen to him, just to fuck wit him.

"Stop." Sofia said putting her feet up on her chair and covering her face with her sketch book. "What?" Dd says smiling at the girls shyness.

"You keep- hey dd." Sofia got cut off by Trinity coming over to talk to dd. "Wassup trinity." Dd said annoyed as Sofia fixes her chair and set her sketch book back on the desk putting her AirPods back on because she had this vibe from trinity that she did not want to deal with.

"You coming to my party tonight, I told Naveah to tell you." Trinity said looking over at Sofia slightly mugging her as she looks back at dd batting her eye lashes. "I'll let you know." Dd said with no energy as he states at Sofia drawing and mumbling the music she's listening to in her ears.

"I'll take that as a yes." Trinity said as she turned towards Sofia who took one AirPods out because both was hurting her ears at how loud it was.

"I would invite you but you're not really in our group or known so sorry." Trinity said smiling on the inside as she felt accomplished making Sofia turn to her. "I wasn't gonna go either way if you invited me, Im not a party person." Sofia said turning back towards her drawing.

"No wonder your friendless." Trinity mumbled but dd and Sofia heard her.

"Bro deadass trinity leave ha alone, she ain't do nun to you so why you bothering ha for?" Dd said pointing out the obvious as trinity mugged him then walked back over to her seat with an attitude.

"Thank you, you didn't have to stick up for me." Sofia said giving him an uplifting smile.

Trinity lucky Sofia ain't say shit cause she would've been butt hurt even more.

"It's Ight, I'm your friend and friends stick up fa eachother." Dd said giving her a smile making her smile back at him.

"So you gon draw me or??" Dd questioned cutting the silence making Sofia laugh at his outburst.

"You really want this drawing don't you?" Sofia replied as she grabbing the sketch book drawing his eyes as he talked since she already drew his head when he first told her to draw him.

"Hell yeah." Dd laughed at he played with his hair watching her draw him.

His presence gave her a feeling of 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 when he was around, she liked that feeling. A lot.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄, hey 😗 how ya liking the 3rd chapter ? 🤭

NOT PROOF READ! Lmk any mistakes so I can fix em!

They is tew cute 🤭

Their little moments is so cute.

Next chapter finna be goooooooddddd

This book WILL have random ass updates because I have 2 other books out and I need to focus on those too but just know if I take long to update just know I'm busy or I'm writing the other books!

Thoughts on..

𝒅𝒅..

𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒂..

𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒉..

𝑰𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚..

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒄..

𝑫𝒅𝒐𝒕..

𝑪𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂..

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊..

𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏..

𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍..

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚..

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!!
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆:

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒/𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀
𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘

༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 41 29
She's just your ordinary girl. She has silk brown waves. Big chocolate brown eyes. She's really no one special. An average girl. With beyond extraord...
77.4K 3.6K 66
She isn't noticed. She's shy and quiet. But she, like everybody else is human. Humans have interests. What happens when the guy that she's interested...
139K 3.6K 21
One quiet girl. One popular boy. What could possibly happen if their paths cross?
9.2K 795 21
#1 in introvert 2024 A girl who remains nonchalant to others because she just doesn't want to involve with others. Find out how fate plays an import...