𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃, chris s...

By NUTONMYDRACO

▌ 愚か者の金 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ❛ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 ❜ ࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃 ✩ ❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 �... More

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
life update
031.

020.

5.8K 142 944
By NUTONMYDRACO

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ELEVEN HOURS, that's the longest Bianca has ever slept in her life. Ever since she was a little girl, she had to get used to tucking herself in because her mother would be at the hospital to perform surgeries after surgeries. Even then, little Bianca wasted countless hours staring at her ceiling that had phosphorescent stickers of stars and a half crescent moon on it. For most of her childhood, she spent her nights alone and she had no choice but to get used to it. Background noises were her best friend for a while; the sound of anything that drowns out the complete silence at night helped her make it through the night - it tricked her brain into thinking she was not going to sleep alone. At times, she would even stay up all night just to hear the jingling keys at approximately 6:47 in the morning to make sure her mother got home safely. School was difficult for her back then when she was not used to sleeping alone; she would arrive to class with heavy eyes and low energy. So much so that her elementary school teacher, Ms. Silverstein asked her if she needed company at home after little Bianca told her the truth. She has always had a comforting friendship with Ms. Silverstein, it was as if she was the Ms. Honey to her Matilda.

Naturally, the girl awakens from her long slumber. Right away, she is greeted by an adamantine chest clothed in a black tee. Tilting her head up a little, she sees Chris sleeping peacefully with his face against the pillow and his mouth slightly agape. His arm somehow made it around her shoulders whilst the other circled her waist. Her arm that is under his encircles his waist along with her leg bent up slightly atop his. Bianca traps her bottom lip in between her teeth as blood creeps up to her cheeks to tint themselves scarlet. She has never been this close to him, or any other guy for that matter, that she is quite literally engulfed in his arms.

Shifting an inch to be in a much more comfortable position, she feels Chris' arms tighten around her to prevent her from leaving even if he is unaware that he is holding on to her. A mumble escapes his lips just like it did last night, his face nestling against his pillow. Bianca freezes as an attempt to not wake him up, she is more worried about how he would act if he were to wake up with them tangled in each other's arms.

Minutes of moving slowly to turn herself around so her back is facing him whilst entrapped in his arms still, she successfully does so. The girl reaches for her device on the nightstand to get a glimpse of her notifications, her eyes suddenly widening at the endless thread of calls and messages from three people; Natasha, Kendall, and Conrad.

Nat: where are you?
( 10:36pm )

Kenny: mom is worrying about you. get your ass home.
( 11:47pm )

Conrad: can we talk?
( 12:34am )

Nine missed calls from Natasha, five from Kendall, and two from Conrad along with a voicemail from each one of them. From being so exhausted last night, informing her aunt that she would be staying the night at Chris' house completely slipped her mind. Regret flows through her veins as the thought of Natasha pacing back and forth, worried about her late at night crosses her imagination. The first thing Bianca does is message Natasha to let her know she is safe and that she spent the night at Chris' house. Natasha has never been that strict when it comes to boys; however, she does appreciate getting informed every once in a while when it comes to hanging out with them so she knows her whereabouts.

Bianca opens Conrad's messages, her eyes immediately going straight to the apology message he had sent hours after their small disagreement at the parking lot where he left her cold and alone, as well as confused and guilty.

Conrad: i'm sorry for acting like a dick towards you earlier. i was out of line and i wasn't thinking properly.
( 1:47am )

Conrad: can i drop by at your house tomorrow morning so we can talk?
( 1:48am )

She bites her inner cheek, clueless on how to respond back. Not only that, she does not know how to break the news to him that she ended up sleeping at another boy's house and waking up in his arms. To make matters worse, it's the boy that Conrad was jealous of just last night.

She is the epitome of a liar.

Whilst living her current life in a lie, lying to others about things somehow had gotten easier. Except for one, that is. She was never the type to lie through her teeth; in fact, she hated it because she knew exactly what it felt like being lied to when she had her fair share of toxic friends in the past, especially in middle school. Yet somehow, she's the one that fabricates many truths and be this duplicitous person she once swore never to become. So, instead of telling Conrad what happened last night, she just lets the veracity move past her and act as if everything is alright.

Bia: sure! what time are you thinking of coming over?
( 9:26am )

It doesn't take long for Conrad to view the message, and begin to type as the grey message bubble appears in the chat. The anticipation of him thinking of the set time to drop by is slowly killing Bianca because whilst she was supposed to be home hours ago, she is somewhere else. The only thing that is running through her mind is: how will I play this off?

Her eyes light up at the boy's new message, though it is replaced with her quickening heart rate.

Conrad: i'm actually on my way to yours right now. i was going to text you about it but you texted me before i got the chance to let you know.
( 9:28am )

That is when Bianca realizes she has got to get out of here. Carefully, she grabs Chris' arms and slowly lift them free from her waist as she gets herself out of his bed. Then, she grabs one of the pillows she was laying her head on and places it in between his arms so he has something to snuggle with. Before she leaves, she fixes the position of the blanket so his entire body is covered and kept warm as the crisp air rapidly embraces her exposed skin the moment she leaves his arms.

Bianca almost didn't want to leave. The sight of him sleeping makes her want to crawl back in his embrace and stay there for the entire day. She already longs for his warmth. He somehow made it easier for her to fall asleep.

No.

This is wrong.

No, Bianca.

This can't be happening.

She can't fall for him; not now, not ever. It felt wrong interlocking lips with him last night, but it was the only thing that was in her mind. No, she thinks. Maybe this is just a temporary feeling; it was just a kiss, after all. Her emotions are all over the place that she may just be confused. That's it, she says to herself, I'm just confused. . . that's all!

Warily, Bianca twists the doorknob to let herself out, quietly closing the door behind her. She is immediately greeted by Jimmy's back towards her, him cooking breakfast on the stove. The sound of her gasping as she was startled by Jimmy's presence catches his attention, him turning his head to catch a glimpse of who it could be. A friendly smile breaks out on his face, turning around fully as he wipes his hands on the apron around his neck and tied around his waist. "Good morning, Bianca, is it?" Jimmy smiles brightly, stepping forward to the kitchen island to cut up an apple into slices.

"Good morning, Mr. Stu-" Bianca greets back, only to be interrupted by the man, who corrects the name she called him.

"Call me Jimmy, hun. Being formal with the name makes me feel like I'm in the 1920s." His Boston accent is evident when he speaks, now understanding where the triplets gets it from when they pronounce certain words like you that often sound like ya, or orange which clearly sounds like ah-range whenever one of them would say it.

"Good morning, Jimmy," she corrects herself.

The man smiles at the girl, placing the apple slices in a bowl before returning his focus on the stove, sizzles coming from the heated pan as the aroma of crispy bacon surround the room. "Would you like some breakfast?" Jimmy offers kindly, his body twisting once more to place the bacon strips onto a plate with paper towel laid out to absorb excess grease.

Bianca flashes him an apologetic smile. "I wish I could, but I have to go home. My aunt is probably wondering where I am." Jimmy nods understandingly, the two bidding a farewell as Bianca turns to exit the home. As calm and collected as she appears to be, she is panicking on the inside because Conrad doesn't text her when he arrives - the doorbell was invited for a reason, thus he puts that to use. He could be outside her door, patiently waiting as he rings her doorbell a few times and that is what terrifies her.

A walk usually helps clear Bianca's mind, but her thoughts are too scattered that she could barely think straight. Her eyes are set straight on the path she walks on that leads to her house, gulping as she nears it with every step.

Turning right on her street, she spots a familiar car parked straight ahead in front of her driveway, whereas her aunt's vehicle is nowhere to be seen. The engine is off, which can only mean one thing; Conrad is waiting for her outside. Bianca does not know if she should quicken her pace to get to him now or slow it down so he eventually leaves before he arrives late to his football practice. Then again, she had agreed to clear things up with him and he did go out of his way just to speak to her in person.

Before she knows it, she's on the other side of the fence; eyes glued to Conrad's silhouette as he anxiously bides with his arms crossed and his fingers drumming against his biceps. His back is facing Bianca, so he is unaware of her arrival until fallen leaves crunch beneath her feet whilst she makes her way down the concrete path that leads to the front door. Conrad turns his head before his entire body follows, eyes scanning her silhouette with knitted brows that slowly pulled apart.

"Hi," Bianca greets softly, shuffling her weight from one foot to the other.

Conrad walks slowly towards her, solace washing over his features now that she is here and in front of him. "I thought you were going to be home." His voice is not like it was last night; emotionless and low. It's soft, like it usually sounds whenever he talks to her.

Bianca tenses up at his question. What do I say? What do I do? Would he believe me if I lied? Should I lie? "I was on a walk." A tight-lipped smile plasters her face, her heartbeat quickening the longer he stays quiet whilst staring into her eyes.

"Oh."

". . . Yeah."

"Look, Bee. . . I'm sorry for acting the way I did last night. I spent all night thinking of how to apologize to you, and I know saying it through text wouldn't be enough." Sincerity pools around his eyes, him reaching forward to grab a hold of her hand as he expresses regret for his behavior.

"Conrad-"

The sound of a car door slamming just a few feet away catches both Bianca and Conrad by surprise. Their eyes divert to the figure that is walking towards them; the devil himself, Chris. Him in a plain black crewneck and matching black shorts, along with his black baseball cap placed on backwards. His gaze is on Conrad, jaw clenched and eyebrows drawn in together. If looks could kill, Conrad would probably be on the ground and bleeding out right now.

"Bianca," Chris calls out, a smug look on his face and the girl already knows he is not up to anything good. She mentally crosses her fingers that he does not speak of anything that happened last night because her current relationship, or whatever it is, with Conrad is at stake at the moment.

"You could've woken me up to drive you home, you know."

Well, shit.

All color drains from Bianca's face as she grows pale. Conrad's eyes shift back and forth between the girl and the boy in front of him. Nothing but treachery fills his veins as it all begins to make sense. Bianca's still in the same set of clothes she was in yesterday. Her makeup is still on. The fragrance she has on right now does not belong to her; her scent usually consists of either vanilla or coconut. She wasn't home when he arrived. She did not respond to his text last night like she usually does. She lied to him. He was already dubious the second she arrived, saying she went on a saunter but he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"I thought you said you went on a walk," Conrad asks, his jaw is clenched as his eyes are glued on Bianca, and her only. His grasp on her hand weakens, dropping it. The girl, however, avoids his gaze; eyes, set on the concrete beneath her whilst she swallows the guilt down harshly. "The entire night, were you with him?" Silence lingers, no words could physically escape from Bianca's lips; therefore, the only thing she could do is nod.

Conrad chuckles dryly, shaking his head in incredulity. He begins to walk, passing Bianca until she catches him by his arm, her fingers loosely around his forearm to hold him back. "Conrad," she calls out weakly, the guilt worsening the more she stares at his betrayed face. His gaze remains straight ahead, not daring to turn his head to stare back at her. His jaw is clenched from biting back the ire that has suffused through his entire body.

"I have to go to practice, Bianca." Conrad frees himself free from her grasp as he carries on walking towards his car, slamming it closed the moment he enters and driving off without batting an eye at Bianca for the last time.

Meanwhile, the girl buries her face in her hands, mentally screaming at the top of her lungs out of exasperation. It was perfect, she thinks, just fucking perfect. Chris had to show up at the exact moment her and Conrad were about to mend things, and now the situation somehow got worse. Her throat begins to tighten as tears of frustration are merely above the surface, begging to fall.

"What's Connor so mad about?" Chris asks, completely incognizant that this whole thing is about him. He is quite the threat to her relationship with Conrad.

Bianca scoffs. "Oh, please. You know exactly why he's mad." She turns around to walk inside her home, her head shaking side to side in annoyance as she combs her hair back with her fingers.

Chris, not knowing the severity of the situation now that Conrad found out, shrugs as he says: "Enlighten me."

Bianca freezes in her tracks, her blood boiling at his oblivion as she turns her body right around to face him. "You, Chris. You're the reason why he's mad." The girl takes a step forward, the distance closing in by an inch.
"You're the reason why I can't make it official with him." Another stride forward, this time close enough to hit his chest with her balled up fist. "You're the reason why I'm stuck in this fucking lie." And again. "You're the reason why he has to wait until it's evening to hang out with me because people in this town know everyone, and he doesn't want me to get caught being with him. You're the reason why I can't be with him during the day. Everywhere I go, there you are. I'm tired, Chris."

The exhaustion in her voice is evident as it cracks towards the end, her words spoken out in a trembling cadence. Water had begun to collect in either eye, one blink and they would be down like a waterfall. Bianca is tired. Ever since she started 'dating' Chris, she has not gotten a break. At school, she's with him. Lunch, she's with him. Tutoring days, she's with him. If she were to be invited by Nick or Matt to hang out with them, she's with him. The only time she gets a sense of freedom from him is when he is at football practice or she simply ignores his texts. That is until he shows up outside her bedroom window to bother her, usually by asking her to do him a favor.

She did not think her day would be ruined so quickly until he showed up at the wrong time. Though, she takes part of the blame for it because she did fabricate the reason as to why she was not home when Conrad arrived. She was going to tell him eventually. . . Right?

Chris watches as she spills out her feelings to him, taking every hit she places on his chest. It's the second time he has seen her become this vulnerable since the night on the rooftop, and boy did he feel like a knife punctured his already severed heart. He was not aware of her feelings for Conrad until now, and for some odd reason, it does not make him feel delighted.

He peers at her turning around and walking away, slamming the front door behind her. The boy envisaged turning his back and departing or entering her house to comfort her as he did make her upset. His jaw clenches as the image of Bianca shedding tears on the other side of the door pops in his mind, cursing at himself for being the reason. Like his feet have a mind of their own, Chris marches to the front door, his fingers grasping the knob to turn it. Up the stairs ahead and to Bianca's bedroom, the teenager opens the door as quietly as possible, seeing her wrapped under the covers with her back facing the now-opened door. It is rather strange entering her room this way; they both know he makes his entrance through her window and he prefers it that way.

"Can you stop watching me? It's creepy," Bianca grumbles, her back still facing him.

"Look," Chris sighs, leaning his side against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. "I'm-"

Suddenly, Bianca turns her body around as she sits up. A scowl present on her face as tracks of her tears glisten under the light that blares through her white curtains. "Don't," she snaps. "I know what you're going to say, and I don't care. You weren't sorry when you pulled up outside of my house and ruined the one chance I had to fix things with Conrad. You weren't sorry when you said what you said because you wanted to piss him off. Are you happy now? Because it clearly worked, so thank you so fucking much!" A bitter, sarcastic smile breaks through her face as she throws one of the pillows behind her towards Chris with an unreadable expression over his features. Of course, he catches it before it could even come in contact with his body.

"I know you're mad, but a pillow? Really?" He tosses the same pillow back to her, the feather-filled object landing just before her feet.

Bianca groans, her body lying back down on the mattress. "Can you just leave? Please? Just leave me alone."

Chris clenches his jaw, reluctant to leave. For once, he wants to talk.

"Leave, Chris." Bianca's usual pulchitrudinous and dulcet voice is now replaced by the bitterness of anger.

Once again, it's one step forward and three steps back.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ chat with gian! *ੈ✩‧₊˚

drama..?

prewritten so i thought
i might update a filler

i missed u :)

choose love and
choose urself always
i love u i hope ur well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 8.2K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 has spent as long...
37.8K 922 22
❝you're making it so hard for me to hate you matt❝ ❝then don't.❝ (🪩) 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
302K 3.6K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...
956K 20.5K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...