𝖳𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝖮𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖡𝐞𝐞𝐫�...

By -BABYHOTLINE

❝ that girl who's next to me, she's friendly and thoughtful and quite awfully pretty! but all she has... More

tears over beers.
fandoms.

rules.

365 10 40
By -BABYHOTLINE

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐒:
roleplay rules.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗡𝗘.
be respectful out of roleplay. ⠀no bullying,⠀ harassment,⠀ bigotry,⠀ or anything of the sort will be tolerated here: ⠀not towards me, ⠀not towards my ocs, ⠀not towards anyone in this book. ⠀it will result in a block.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗪𝗢.
i only do oc x canon double-ups, and all of my ocs will have set love interests that i'm not willing to change. i will also not be playing blacklisted characters under any circumstances.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.
i'm a literate & descriptive roleplayer, and will only roleplay with people who also fall in that category. ⠀i lose interest in short roleplays super easily and will not respond to those.⠀ i only roleplay in third person.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.
i know a lot of roleplayers value consistency and rapid replies, ⠀but i'll be honest: ⠀i don't do back-to-back roleplay and tend to go inactive alot. i write literately, ⠀i'm a uni student, and i often struggle with motivation. i always respond whenever i can - but don't expect speedy replies. ⠀you can send reminders every now and then, ⠀but please wait at least 2 weeks between each one.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.
i'm pretty flexible with scenarios and plotting in general. ⠀i'm fine with both canon & original scenarios within the canon-verse, ⠀canon divergency,
and alternative universes. ⠀i'm also fine with using sentence starters or prompts for inspiration! ⠀when it comes to general genres, ⠀i highly prefer fluff and domesticity. ⠀i don't mind hurt \ comfort either; ⠀but rarely have muse for angst so i doubt i'll do anything angsty unless i really like a certain idea. ⠀however, ⠀i wont be doing yandere or overly obsessive scenarios. ⠀i also won't be doing nsfw.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗜𝗫.
most mature or triggering themes are generally alright, ⠀especially considering the nature of most of the medias i'm in. ⠀however, ⠀before anything that could potentially upset either of us is added into the roleplay, it must be discussed to make sure it's fine with both sides. ⠀just because something is mentioned in one of my ocs' backstories and⠀\⠀or i'm not actively triggered by it, ⠀doesn't mean it's alright to bring it up out of the blue! also, ⠀any sensitive topic must be treated with the utmost respect.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.
i will not be doing any pro-ship. ⠀
i will not be doing minor x adult, ⠀i will not be doing big age gaps, ⠀i will not be doing weird power imbalance dynamics, ⠀i will not be doing any kind of abusive relationship, ⠀and i most certainly won't be doing incest or stepcest. ⠀in fact, ⠀kindly do me a favor and get off my account if you're a proshipper. ⠀you're not welcome here.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧.
although i always try to keep canon characters as close to the original source as i can, ⠀i'm not perfect and will have slip-ups. ⠀constructive criticism is alright and heavily encouraged, ⠀and you're free to let me know any specific headcanons that you want me to incorporate to my portrayal, ⠀but please be nice about it!

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘.
my preferred platform to roleplay is discord. ⠀i think it's much easier to keep track of everything through servers, ⠀especially if we're doing multiple scenarios or fandoms at the same time. ⠀if you don't have discord or don't want to share yours, ⠀i'm perfectly fine with roleplaying in pms aswell - but i will not be roleplaying in comments. ⠀also, ⠀i love love love ooc interactions so please feel free to talk to me while we roleplay! ⠀gushing about our ocs and ships, ⠀sharing headcanons, ⠀doing moodboards and playlists, ⠀and so on. ⠀i love being friends with my roleplay partners. :)

update: ⠀since wattpad is gonna be deleting pms, ⠀i will now only be roleplaying on discord and tumbrl.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗘𝗡.
all my ocs will be kept in google docs for conveniency, ⠀so please make sure you have access to it as the form i use tends to look odd outside of the doc. ⠀all links will be provided in the comments of each divider.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.
some fandom-specific rules to keep in mind. ⠀this part may be updated or changed from time to time.

SOUTH PARK: ⠀all characters will be automatically be aged up to high-school for comfortability reasons. ⠀i'm also fine with using the post-covid \ adult versions if the scenario calls for it or if that's your preference. ⠀i just will not be roleplaying them as children.

THE BLACK PHONE: ⠀i will not be doing basement scenes. ⠀all roleplays for this fandom will either be pre-movie or an alternative universe where all the ghost boys survived.

ATTACK ON TITAN: ⠀titan shifter ocs are allowed! ⠀however, ⠀please give them a made-up \ original titan if that's the case - as all canon titans already have holders.

❏ ⨾ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦.
please keep in mind that i can tell if you don't read the rules and only skip to the passwords. ⠀if you break any of the rules here, ⠀i will warn you three times and then stop responding. passwords can be sent through comments or pms but all three must be done in order to get accepted!

pass #1 ━━⠀ tell me the fandom you want to roleplay and your favourite character from it.⠀ you can also tell me why they're your favourite if you'd like; but its not necessary.
pass #2 ━━⠀ tell me your triggers or topics you'd like to avoid. ⠀this is also to ensure i don't accidentally make you uncomfortable.
pass #3 ━━ ⠀an example of how you roleplay. ⠀it can be an example made off the bat or a reply or starter for another roleplay, ⠀but it has to be recent as i use this to see if our writing styles are compatible. ⠀i can also share an example of my own writing if requested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.5K 26
"I think the mistake I'm trying to avoid making, is you" He looked hurt by your words. Tears filled his eyes as they did yours too.
1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
5K 135 30
Giselle Helin moved away from her home town, South Park, about two years ago. After traveling the world, Giselle has returned to South Park for senio...