COTE | Reactions For Nerds

Von LokiStormHead

What was expected to be a typical day ended up as a blissful abnormality. The cast of three girls and one boy... Mehr

Prologue
Intermission: An experiment?

One-shot: A very good night's sleep๐Ÿ‹

8.4K 95 164
Von LokiStormHead

Eh?

"Come on~ It'll be fun!"

Passing my eyes around, there isn't much to take note of in this room. A bed against the wall, made to perfection with a nice carpet decorated by white, red and blue patterns resembling that of origami. A side table carrying a small, but functional lamp on its top. The ceiling bears six fluorescent lights hanging onto it generating a beautiful illumination around the room. Of course, I cant forget about the brown door to the bathroom which should be natural considering this situation. Overall, this is a top-notch place to reside in, ignoring the lack of other furniture, which should be easy to fix up.

Matsushita presses her breasts against my left arm. While she is still donning her school attire, the sensation still manages to arouse me. So it really is this soft and plump? No wonder so many guys devote themselves to worshipping this wonderful body part only possessed by the representatives of the opposite sex.

Wait a minute...

Even if it's fake, Karuizawa is still in a relationship with Yõsuke. If we go by what social norms dictate, this is immoral on all sorts of levels. I believe it's called 'cucking' or 'NTR' in accordance with what the guys were talking about that one time. Then again, he probably wouldn't even mind if it was the case. Despite the fact that so much time has wound away, neither of the two seemed to have attempted to close through the wall occupying the distance in the relationship.

She has already achieved her goal of obtaining popularity by being his girlfriend, so it should be safe for her to break up with him now. It isn't cheating if the relationship never existed in the first place.

I watched as Satō dipped her hands underneath the skirt, making the situation lewder than it should be. Slowly, slower and slow, the undergarment wrapped around her waist went down gracefully. The other two repeated these actions taking care to give me a clear view of the sight.

A certain research has been published in which it was investigated how far the human brain can fill in the dots. A percentage of people were shown two similar pictures showing a woman. The first one was as straightforward as it could get; the woman completely naked and lying on the bed. The second one was only slightly more conservative than the other; the woman's essential parts covered by a two-set lingerie.

When asked which one they found more arousing, the applicants mostly picked the second, conversative picture. This is likely because covering up allows some room for imagination in the person's mind. When she is completely uncovered, there isn't any answer to be discovered. Perhaps this is why such a sight is so effective upon my spirit.

Next on the menu awaiting selection, is the removal of the blazer and shirt; one that is quite commonly shown in a number of movies and television series. One reason for doing this is that it exposes the breasts of the female in question. As for whether the bra is unclamped is another topic. Needless to say, such an act would provide me with the ability to experience the sensation of these plump, bouncy, milky organs in additionally exquisite detail.

"Take off your shirt and bra." I commanded.

It was necessary to for me adopt this role in such a situation. My voice equally monotone as always, yet filled with the breath of life. It should be noted that sex has never been a bad thing. Even the Christian bible can share my sentiments on this. It is the oldest existing method used to create life for the majority of species capable of reproduction.

Adam had sex with his wife Eve, becoming the first human couple to do so. In fact, they had even received an order from God himself which is, "Be fruitful and multiply, that the earth may be filled" in Genesis 1:28.

If God himself approves of the act, why should anyone have to shy away from it?

Once the two individuals reach what is called the climax of intercourse, the male sperm that is contained within the semen is passed out of the urethra and travels inside the female's vagina and thereby combines with the egg; otherwise called the ovum. The ovum is released from the ovary and travels through the fallopian tube as a slow rate awaiting the possibility of being fertilized by the sperm. Once this happens, the walls of the ovum harden, blocking away any other incoming sperm cells from entering it.

If such a procedure is successfully carried out, the stage of gestation can eagerly be awaited by the couple. Pregnancy for a healthy human female typically takes about nine months before completion. One particularly bizarre fact is that elephants take twenty-two whole months just to complete the gestation period, which is essentially just under two earth circulation years. The blue planet would literally have completed two circuits around the sun before the baby elephant could be delivered in the majestic process of birth.

Satō, Matsushita and Karuizawa unbuttoned their shirts obediently, choosing not to go against my word at all. Such a thing did strike me as unbecoming for Matsushita of all people. She was introduced to the student populous as the daughter of a wealthy family. Surely she would have a lot of potential prospects available to chase after, considering her privileges. Sleeping with, and thereby getting impregnated by me would simply cut away those advantages. I can't understand why she would do that at all.

Maybe she has thrown away such desires in exchange for her infatuation for myself to be materialized. The law of equivalent exchange states that in order to gain something, there must be a loss of something else with equal value. If she regards being with me to be on an equal or even higher level alongside the acquisition of a high-paying job, then I really am flattered.

"Lay on the bed." I ordered.

Four words that hold a certain power depending on who says them. It could be a father sending his child to sleep after they stayed up too long. It could be a predator forcing his victim to submit their innocence to him. Or...

It could be a luckily handsome boy gaining the key to a woman's heart through sensual lovemaking.

They did as I told, their bodies betraying no hesitation at all. Now, I would take the honour of touching these wholly beautiful and curvy physical manifestations of the spirits belonging to the representatives of the fairer sex. It was only natural to do so when there were three completely exposed, sexy girls in front of me.

(You know what to do :)

I love Michael Jackson! You should too!

I let my hands wander around freely, with no restraint all over them. This caused some squirming due to the ticklish sensations the action brought about. Despite this, they never requested for me to put this to an end, which could only mean I can continue doing this.

"""Uwaaaah!"""

Such lewd squeals made my thoughts to travel in faraway places. Meanwhile, I never stoped touching their bodies. Enough said, my patience was running out rapidly and my instincts were taking over my conscience gradually. It seemed my level of self control would be depleted completely with each passing second.

That's it. No more waiting. I have to do it now. As that popular phrase says, 'strike while the iron is hot.'

My feet automatically removed the shoes and socks off and afterwards, I tore off my shirt and vest underneath, showing my impatience to get started. The belt was unbuckled, and the trousers slid down quickly. The erection was wild and throbbing, blood being pumped from my heart and lungs toward this naughty reproductive organ. This should be indicative enough of my readiness for the act of copulation. Next, I brought down the garment designed specifically for covering the genital area for boys.

With each second passing by, my rod continually grows in size. The sight brought out some gasps from the naked audience before me.

"H-huge!"

"Monstrous!"

"How will that even fit?!"

Such words came from these pretty girls making me feel a small sense of pride. There is no need to worry about not fitting. While it is a rather large size in comparison to the average for Asian males, it isn't large to the point that it cannot fit into her.

Now...for another issue; am I going to use protection? No. Going in raw is the only possible way to enjoy this. Am I going to regret this? Probably.

"Karuizawa." I called out her name.

"Huh?"

"I need you to stroke me." I layed it out.

"S-sure."

With that said, she came closer to me and placed her hand hesitantly on my shaft. Her actions led me to believe that she is a newbie with this kind of thing; not that I would find that problematic. So she never did this with Yōsuke? Perfect for me.

The fingers wrapped around it as she moved her hand up and down, pulling the foreskin along. The amateurish way this task was carried out made this so lewd for me. This kept going on and on for about thirty seconds until a small amount of transparent fluid came out through the tip. She then cupped the liquid with her fingers and wrapped it around the whole penis. It's good that while she is a beginner, she can still be perceptive enough to pick up on such obvious actions.

The role of the precum; otherwise known as pre-seminal fluid is to serve as a kind of natural lubricant, making penetration easier. This would inevitably prove necessary for my size if I ever wanted to make a smooth entrance.

"Lay down now, Karuizawa." I told her.

Obediently and without protest, she did as ordered, setting herself on the bed alongside Satō and Matsushita. Now is the moment that has been so heavily anticipated, and I will accomplish this right here.

I towered over her figure, lining up the sword with her entrance. The tip pushed inside my blonde classmate's vagina as she groaned. I kept going until I met with a barrier; one that could only be the hymen. I wasn't planning to hurt her too much, but I wasn't planning on going slowly either. How do I solve this problem?

Simple: by not caring.

"Wait, you're going in raw?!"

"Yeah."

I grabbed her weight, pulled back a certain length, and drew it back into her; breaking through the hymen and stealing her chastity. Just like that, I was introduced to a whole new world I never knew would be so moist. The levels of humidity down there simply overloaded my senses. The fact that it would be such a pretty girl to do this with only made me harden even more so.

"Uaaaahhh!!!"

A small amount of blood oozed out after I felt the barrier snapping. That was really satisfying. Ignoring that scream, I began to thrust, starting slow and then picking up speed.

Clap!

Clap!

Pah!

Pah!

Pah!

Slop!

Slop!

Slop!

The sound of skin slapping and colliding echoes around the room. The wetness made itself apparent to me as we kept going.

As these events unfold, Satō and Matsushita can no longer bear to remain on the sidelines and attach themselves to me. The former takes the initiative to lick my ear while the latter resolves to survive with just a kiss. Even in this case, they remain true to their core personalities.

"Oh..."

Such a sound could only make me cringe. It was all too strange for me to make such a hideous noise. I was once again reminded of my ever-so monotonous voice. I had expected at least something would have changed by now, and yet everything is still the same.

This train of thoughts was put to a stun when Satō and Matsushita surrounded both me and Karuizawa respectively. Satō wrapped around and attached her youthful breasts to my back and pushed me back and forth, while Matsushita gave Karuizawa a massage in the middle of the act.

I guess such behaviour is fitting for this scene to be referred to as a 'foursome.'

I kept going on and on and on. The tightness closing in on my organ began to suck me even deeper, creating a suction. This generated completely different type of pleasure, sending me directly to heaven itself. Only a sensation of emptiness was present in me for a few seconds before I was satisfied that I had managed to reach the final and even...pour my seed inside a pretty girl.

Ah...

I came inside Karuizawa Kei...

My female gyaru classmate with soft, fair skin is now carrying my seed...

Oh no...anyways, I guess it's not really a big problem. I am willing to take care of the child. After all, why would I wish to abandon both her and the baby, leaving them to suffer without my assistance?

I was the one who wanted to do it raw...I even chose to avoid the use of any contraceptives. No condoms, no pills, nothing. It should however be noted that the fault also lies on these girls for initiating intercourse without providing such materials for use. If they actually thought harder about this, they should have asked for birth-control pills at the very least.

"Karuizawa."

"H-huh?" she was stunned by my cold voice.

"You are not going to abort this child, understood?"

"Nani? I wasn't planning on doing that in the first place, douchebag!" she retorted.

Good. At least we can agree on this point.

Shouldn't I be worried over our stay at school? What if we get expelled for this impregnation? The only answer I can come up with is; I don't care. Besides, my father will be pleased once he finds out he is now a grandfather. At least, that is the best-case scenario. In the worst-case scenario, he would have them killed, but that's only if I don't do something about it.

The white liquid I had released into this girl gathered up and started leaking out of her even before I pulled out. What a beautiful sight. It was mainly consisting of white hue at the core, while the outline was clear and transparent. With that said, I finally pulled away, leaving behind a leaking blondie with her eyes rolled back and breathing heavily, her chest moving up and down.

"Matsushita, you're next." I said, making the brunette with blue orbs for eyes smile lightly.

"Oh...You did it inside her, huh." she observed.

"That is the case. Isn't this why you three wanted it from the start?"

"I just wanted to see some free porn."

Is she joking? Either way, I brought my arms to her hips and carried this naked girl over me, bringing my rod close to her entrance and leaving Satō on the sidelines. Even now, she did not show any irritation at this fact and was simply content with watching until her turn comes up.

"The only possible outcome here I would ever allow is me ejaculating inside you. I am not going to pull out nor will you use any pills. If you have any qualms about this, now is the time for you to back away."

I had to warn her about this very clearly. I would not force her to do this if she wasn't willing to, but I was also not planning to avoid throwing my cum anywhere other than inside her. She has very clearly been given a choice to refuse this sequence of events and walk away in peace. Now, I shall await her consent or rejection. Either of the two is fine with me.

"Ayanokōji-kun..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to call you Kiyotaka, alright?"

"Sure."

I am not the type of person who places immense focus on social respect or even the use of honorifics. Such things are just a bunch of empty formalities that take too much effort for little to no benefit.

"Am I correct in assuming you consent?" I asked, just in case.

"Well..." Chiaki paused. "Yeah, I consent."

Hearing the words, 'I consent' simply made my heartbeat to rise from its usual rate. It was dangerous for a beautiful, mature girl to use such a phrase on a normal, healthy and hormonal teenage boy such as myself.

My manhood once again stood tall, frightening her by sheer size alone. I wasn't like those guys on reddit who say 'gOiNg GenTly iS cRiNgE!!!' but at the same time, going too gently wasn't on my to-do list.

I feel like I've said this before...strange. It couldn't be the author of this fanfic trying to pad the word count as much as he can, could it? What maidenless behaviour.

I aligned my pulsating phallus with her untainted garden, and then dipped it in. This was incredibly easy due to the fact that it was still wet from taking Karuizawa. In fact, although she recoiled in pain from the penetration, I noticed that no barrier was present. In simple terms, her hymen is missing. This however does not take away from the incredible tightness. It seems all of these girls are really tight inside.

"No hymen, huh..."

"Err...Sports and gymnastics, Kiyotaka."

"Oh yeah! I heard about something like that once. Women can lose their hymen from things swimming, horse riding and other athletic stuff, right?"

"Yeah, as she said."

I only nodded at this. I found it hilarious that they thought I was clueless about this phenomenon, but it does make sense considering my initial reaction why they assumed so.

Just because a woman does not have a hymen does not have a hymen does not mean she is a slut or whore. Simply doing athletics or any physically intensive activity can be enough to break it off.

One should also be aware that women who regularly exercise are less likely to experience complications during either pregnancy or childbirth. This reinforces the fact that Matsushita is a good choice when it comes to producing offspring.

Naturally, men should also be taught to take care of their own health. Exercising regularly, eating healthy food, drinking clean water, going for regular check-ups, keeping the environment clean and abstaining from drug abuse should be the standard for any self-respecting man.

Plop!

Slop!

Pah!

Shah!

Slowly and slowly, I pushed the whole penis into her vagina, retracted and then thrusted again. Her insides were incredibly wet and tight, making it enjoyable for the both of us. She let out some conservative moans.

"Ngh..."

"Hah..."

"Ooh...Kiyotaka~~"

I enjoyed hearing such sounds in my ears and increased pace. She herself started to hump her hips back and forth, reciprocating my efforts. My hands which were holding her hips, gripped even more firmly, as if they were holding something magical, too valuable to let go of. Satō was watching with sparkling eyes, not once losing the excitement of doing something completely forbidden.

Chiaki then bit my ear, giving it a salivary lick first and grabbing it with her teeth, not stopping her breathing. Such a thing was simply too erotic for me and my nervous system was losing its grip, natural instincts driving us more into this shameful, lustful state.

At this moment, I felt everything inside this girl become smaller as my sword grew in size to the maximum possible extent. As if she was expecting this, she immediately wrapped her legs and arms around me, making any attempt to escape straight up impossible.

In the middle of my thrusting frenzy, my glands committed to their natural function and released the semen within, filling her up and making her womb completely white as I dug my phallus deep, reaching her cervix. The opening to her cervix created a suction hold around me, trying to suck in as much of this white liquid as possible. This is not something unexpected, but the natural function; sex for the sake of procreation. Of course, Chiaki was also able to reach her own orgasm, concocting a combination of vaginal nectar and semen.

We both could not help but moan as this was happening.

"Iyaaaaah...!"

"Wooh...!"

This would mark the climax of our intravaginal unity of pleasure. For a few seconds, I continued cumming, filling her up to the point that it overflowed, leaking out of her pussy

"Who do you belong to, Chiaki?" I asked the brunette.

"Haaaaaaah...Nani?" It seems she could not comprehend my words anymore, so I reiterated.

"Who do you belong to?" Short and concise, my question should be easy enough to answer.

"You, Kiyotaka..." she mumbled as drowsiness takes over her.

She ends up falling asleep while I am still inside her, ignoring the fact that I had just ejaculated into her. The fluid mixture drips out bit by bit, creating a mesmerizing view for my eyes and wetting my now flaccid penis.

Pride came over me as I admired my work; two girls sent to dreamland after I filled them up. This is something Ike and Yamauchi could never dream of doing. Such a feat is only possible for popular, handsome guys like Yōsuke, Satonaka Satoru from class A, and even Nagumo Miyabi, the recently crowned president of the Student Council. I suppose it makes sense why I made it into the ikemen rankings Kushida had showed me that time. Maybe I just have that kind of charm. Maybe I'm just that handsome.

I pulled out slowly and carefully so as not to wake her and set her right next to me. Then, I laid down between the already sleeping girls.

"Wow, Ayanokōji-"

"Please use my first name, Maya."

"Alright, Kiyo...taka? Did I say it right?"

"Your pronunciation is on point, don't worry."

"Are you too tired to continue?"

"Frankly speaking, I cannot keep going past this point. I'm sorry I can't do it with you just yet." I apologized for letting her get her hopes up.

"Aww, bummer."

To put this into perspective, it's not as if I don't want to do this with Maya, but it's physically impossible to do so right now. It takes time to recover from such an intense session. It also isn't advisable to force myself to keep going as there may be problems arising from that.

"Sleep, Maya. We should sleep now. Maybe we can reach your turn later, okay?" I offered.

She yawned. "Okaaaaaay..." and fell asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Two hours later

Kick!

What the...!

Kick!

ouch...

My eyes opened and my body sprung up in shock. It was Maya's right leg moving around while she was asleep. I am aware that a person's body can move even when they are unconscious, but to this extent? She's a girl for goodness' sake.

Speaking of girls... All three of them are right here with me asleep on the king-sized bed. A beautiful sight presented itself before my eyes in this blessed morning. That is... a beautiful, naked sight.

"Maya."

"Mngh..."

"Maya."

"Ah~ Ayano..." she trailed off in her drowsy state.

That said, was she saying my name in her sleep? If so, does that mean I appeared to her in her dream? That is fascinating to me. People tend to see the things or people they treasure in their imagination. That means... she actually treasures me?

Anyways, she did not respond to me when I called her name. Of course, I do understand that it's only because she was still asleep, but it still is unforgivable to ignore me. What punishment shall I dish out when she wakes up?

I immediately fondle both of her breasts.

"Kyaa-"

She only managed to make such a sound before I covered her mouth with my hand. Then, i switch to biting her ear as she moans into my hand. Who knew it would be so satisfying to have a girl in this position? I move to biting her neck, earning a small squeal from her. I think that's enough for now.

Removing my hand from covering her mouth, she starts breathing hard and heavily. I hope it didn't shock her too much.

"Th... That..."

"That?" I wanted her to finish her words.

"That..." she pauses. "That was so hot! Can you do that again?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Wow.

She's perfect.

I believe she will become the perfect tool. Some minor adjustments are needed here and there, but even they aren't too difficult to carry out. Her infatuation with me even translates to obedience.

"Kiyotaka. You're staring into space." Maya interrupted my thoughts.

"No worries. I was just lost in thought."

She giggled. "You're kinda quirky, but it's really cute!"

"Is it really that strange? I would say that losing your way in conversation is quite a common thing."

"Well, I guess what I meant was that it makes you seem more relatable. When I saw just how wildly talented you are from those videos really made you seem like you're from another world. it's like a deity that's too disconnected from what human beings consider normal. You get what I'm trying to say, right?"

I guess most people can't really relate to me or my experiences in general, but why should that matter? Is relatability that important? Being monolithic with others would simply make life mundane. What benefit does relatability give to a person other than an abstract feeling of being in an equal position with everyone else?

Nothing. It offers nothing.

Ordinary people rely on phrases such as "relatable" in order to avoid the reality that they are unimpressive.

"Hellooooo~" Maya waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry. I was just thinking for a bit."

"You seem to do that quite a lot. I don't know if you should be using the words 'a bit.'"

"Ah... I will try to manage this in the future."

"It's not really a bad thing. Pretty much anybody in the world can get distracted when doing something." she places a finger on her chin. "Are you ready to start our session now?" she hinted.

"Sure, I just need to do one more thing right now."

"What's that?"

"Lend me Kei's phone. What is the password?"

"Her phone? I think her password is #####. Why do you want it?"

Just like that, she immediately gave the passcode to her friend's phone. What a silly fox. Gyaru girls aren't very smart, so I gave it isn't unexpected for this to happen.

I unlocked it using the phone and went to the Messaging application.

[Hirata Yōsuke]

{20:49:24} Hey Karuizawa-san, I just wanted to know if you're okay. So far, we have been seeing things about Ayanokōji-kun, but the doesn't dispel the possibility of publicly displaying anything you've been hiding. It could be troublesome.

Interestingly enough, this dirty blonde boy remains the good guy until now; placing other people's safety before himself. Let's play with him a bit.

{23:49:44} Yōsuke-kun! I've been thinking about this a lot, and I think we should break up now. Kiyotaka and I have become very close, and you don't have to burden yourself with protecting me any further.

He should be fast asleep by now, so obviously there won't be a quick response. He might actually be glad about this very recent development. The fake relationship was only done just so Kei could benefit by leeching off his popularity with girls, similar to how parasites leech off their hosts.

Switching off the phone, I turned back to Maya and towered over her figure when she least expected it. She cowered in slight fear as the light being blocked by my body generated dark shadows around her. Gaining confidence with each passing second, she brought her tongue out started licking the manhood. Naturally, such ticklish sensations caused it to twitch in arousal. The size grew up to be tall and erect once more, as long as a sword. With her mouth taking the whole thing in, her saliva covered it all around.

Instead of sucking like I had expected initially, she started blowing on it. Of course, the name is 'blowjob' and not 'suckjob' so maybe that's why she did this. This made the erection even more pronounced as it overloaded my horny senses.

The blowing goes on for several seconds until I push her head away. She seems confused by this behaviour, evident by her tilting her head. I however did not bother to explain anything and simply bent her over on all fours at the edge of the bed, her legs being supported by the floor.

"Maya, I'm going to stick it in."

"Haah? Wai-Ngh!"

She tried to stop me, but it was already too late. The blood poured out, making a puddle of red on the floor showing the destruction of the blockade. Tears rolled out of her eyes as she cringed from the penetration.

I found myself unsatisfied with this position so I spun her around while still inserted into her and sat on the bed. Hoisting her fully onto me, I used my hands to lift her up and down and I was not planning to stop.

"Anh~"

"Aah~"

"Kyaa~"

This position in particular is known as the reverse cowgirl.

"You're grinding meeeee~"

For minutes upon minutes I kept this continuous motion going. Over and over, her clitoral muscles get stimulated by my reproductive organ that enters and exits her vagina repeatedly. The rubbing also stimulates my nerves every once in a while. Her moans fill the otherwise empty room that now reeks of after-sex. Her breasts before my eyes bounce vigorously and catch my attention the entire time.

I decide to do something completely new. I suck on her purple nipple, letting my tongue circle around it. Just as foreseen, this brings out some new, sweet moans from her mouth.

"Kiyotaka...I'm about to...~"

Apart from moaning, her legs, thighs and cunt started convulsing around me and I could only look as she orgasmed onto my dick. Such a thing sent me over the edge. As her labia wraps around my phallus to an even tighter degree, causing me to feel even more pleasure, my burden gets passed out of my urethra and is splurged into her passage, filling her up completely.

"I'm splurging now..."

Splurt!

Splurge!

Splash!

The muscles of her cervix do their duties well, creating a suction around my member's tip as the semen gets totally sucked into her womb. This is ecstasy, truly.

I lie down as Maya hugs me affectionately and close my eyes. My heartrate slows and my consciousness drips away.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Word count: 5129 words

Author's notes:

Yo!

I have finally finished writing this lemon!

Tell me if you guys liked it.

Now, onto todays two topics to rant on:

1. "using big words don't make you smarter"

2. unattractive male characters in anime

Starting with the first topic, I happen to disagree. Sure, me using big words doesn't make me superior to you, but it does mean I have decent ability of comprehension of the English language. If someone uses a word that you don't understand, you can always look it up in the dictionary.

I remember watching a Pegasus video on youtube. In that video, someone made a tweet using the word 'tabulation.' You know what happened next? Pegasus literally could not read the word at all. he was literally like "what is this word?!"

In my honest opinion, tabulation is not a difficult word to understand. Americans are simply bad at speaking English. Considering the state of public schools there, I cannot be surprised about it.

Onto the second topic, am i the only one who hates it when the main character is ugly in anime? how come the creators are able to design pretty girls but not make the male character attractive?

If you are going to make a romance, rom-com, or harem anime, then the bare minimum you should do is to make the male character good-looking. I always get triggered when I see these ugly-ass dudes pulling a bunch of hot girls. Like... how does that even work?!

For this reason, I dislike Subaru from re:zero

(Imagine looking like this lmao)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
438K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
460K 31.3K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...