GLIMMER AND DECAY [COMPLETED]

By dandelionsandmadness

DARK SIDE OF FAIRYTALES COLLABORATION UNDER PAPERINK PUBLISHING. *** When the Queen of Corona Kingdom fell si... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21

GLIMMER AND DECAY

51 2 0
By dandelionsandmadness

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be scanned, uploaded, reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without written permission from the mentioned authors, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles, reviews, and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Any references to historical events, science, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Names, characters, and places are products of the author's imagination.

======================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Written contents may include sensitive or triggering topics, such as sexual intercourse, display of toxic personalities, toxic characters, graphic violence, abuse, and more. Please read with caution. If uncomfortable, please do not continue and just ignore this story.

Again, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

All Rights Reserved © Evee Florian | Dandelion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 729 32
Seventeen-year-old Rapunzel has been locked up in a tower ever since the Plague arose in time with her birth. When Gothel, the only mother she's ever...
31K 1.1K 53
-Y/n was the beloved princess of Corona, positioned perfectly to inherit the throne- until Rapunzel returned, taking everything she had, leaving her...
315 20 5
She never wanted to hurt anyone. She just didn't know how to control it. She was like the moon - lonely and untouchable with shadows to guide her pa...
7.9K 1.8K 43
Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means facing evil threats and impossible odds. ...