Set in stone (Ninjago x Male...

By MafuLuzx

Read. this. now. No pressure at all, am I right? (y/n) (l/n), The son of the late master of ice, who was tak... More

Way of the ninja
King of shadows
Character Bio for (Y/N)
Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Family First, Family Second
Can of Worms
Extra #1 - Mathematics
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All of nothing
Rise Of The Great Devourer / Day Of The Great Devourer
Extra #2 - Amusement park day
Darkness shall rise
Pirates Vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Extra #3 Days with Lloyd Garmadon.
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Extra #4 Days with Zane
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of The Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Extra #5 Days with- I mean, at the hospital
The Surge
Extra #6 Bubbles
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master/Enter the Digiverse
Extra #7 Days with Jay Walker
Codename: Arcturus
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
The Invitation
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Extra #8 Another Reality
Ninja Roll
Spy for a Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear of All
The Corridor of Elders
Extra #9 Recap + Bio
Winds of Change

Wrong place, wrong time

1.4K 68 28
By MafuLuzx

I absolutely hate this episode, there's not much to say about it, all the second hand embarrassment I get is over the roof! I made the context a bit more harsh, and I'd like to inform you now, if you haven't realized it yet, that this story is going at a fairly slow pace, but.... as I was writing, I realized my ultimate plan for this chapter wouldn't even work out! BAH! Wrong place, wrong time? NEVER AGAIN.

Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it." Wu said as Lloyd took a deep breath. While  his eyes were still closed, Cole, Jay, and Zane drew their weapons, and started their attack. Swiftly, Lloyd blocked Cole off before throwing Jay over his shoulder. Zane then threw his shurikens at him, but Lloyd dodged them, and making the shurikens instead fly past him and plant themselves to the watermelon Nya was holding. Nya glared at Zane as the white ninja gasped.

"Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei." Nya said to Wu as she removed the shurikens from the watermelon.

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell." Wu said as Kai pulled out his katana and pushed it towards Lloyd, who grabbed the blade between his hands before trying to use his elemental powers. Suddenly Kai pulled the katana away, making Lloyd fall face first to the floor.

"Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was a basic 101." Kai laughed and helped Lloyd up.

"Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming." Lloyd looked down to the floor, a little disappointed in himself, before Wu spoke again.

"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back." Just before they could start the next round, (y/n) burst through the door.

"Zane, there's trouble! The Falcon is acting strangely."

"The falcon?!" Zane gasped and rushed past (y/n) and to the deck, the others following suit. The falcon circled the Bounty while screeching, but stopped and landed down once it spotted Zane.

"The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?" Zane pat the falcon before inserting a small memory stick from inside of the falcon to the Bounty's monitor.

"The lost city of Ouroboros!" Nya gasped. The footage showed the serpentine under Garmadon's rule training and upgrading their weapons and vehicles. They were preparing for a fight.

"Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?" Kai asked in confusion.

"Looks like they're preparing for a final battle." Cole quickly said as Wu banged his staff to the floor.

"Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them." The team suited up and arrived at the lost city after sundown. Garmadon was hollering orders around the camp, but stopped as Wu Spinjitzued into view.

 "Ninja, go!"

"Oh, brother!" Garmadon growled under his breath as Wu glared at him.

"It's time we finished this." Kai, Cole, Jay, (y/n) and Zane jumped to Wu's side as Garmadon glared back at them.

"Bring it on, fools!" But before Garmadon could attack, Lloyd jumped between him and the team and used ice to freeze Garmadon's mega weapon.

"Aargh!" Garmadon groaned before his eyes softened at the sight of his son.

"Lloyd? Is that you?" He questioned.

"Yeah. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad."

"Stop him!" Garmadon commanded and ran away, leaving the Serpentine to fight the ninja while he ran into an abandoned building behind one of the snake vehicles.

"Blast these ninja! If only they weren't around. If only they never existed!" He shouted and hit the mega weapon to the wall, the ice cracking before breaking off in small pieces. Suddenly an idea struck him, and he smirked.

"Yes... Yes, that's it! I wish I could go back in time, and make it so the ninja were never formed in the first place! So that Lloyd would never been raised by that- that- Ragh!" Garmadon shouted as a swirl like blue and orange portal opened in front of him.

"Now, to finish the ninja once and for all, so that my son never becomes the Green ninja!" With that, he walked into the portal. Mere seconds after, Nya kicked the door open as the team rushed in.

"He used the Mega Weapon again!" Cole yelled as they noticed the portal in front of them.

"Oh, swell. Every time he uses that thing, something really bad happens. Now what?" Jay whined before the ground started shaking. Suddenly the place started filling with sand, sand that appeared out of thin air.

"What's going on?" Kai let out as the team tried to keep their balances.

"Is the city sinking?" Jay added before Zane spoke.

"Worse. The city's returning back into the desert, as if it had never been found in the first place!" (y/n) let out a gasp as a big earth quake like shake made the team sway.

"Uh, what? What does that mean?" Kai shouted over all the noise.

"What's happening?" Nya joined in the questioning as the sand piled high enough to almost reach their knees.

"Garmadon's gone back in time to make it so Lloyd never turns into the Green Ninja." Wu let out as Lloyd looked at his hands.

"I can't...I can't feel my hands." Lloyd let out, his voice surprisingly calm. But (y/n) wasn't calm in the least. He dragged his feet through the sand and marched towards the portal with determination.

"(y/n)!" Cole called before rushing after him.

"We have to go in!" Kai called from where he and the rest where still standing still. (y/n) was going to jump in but stopped as Wu spoke.

"If he changes anything, he changes everything! Protect the future, ninja!" Wu said and (y/n) jumped in, Cole, Kai and Jay just behind him. The four ninja screamed as they excited the portal and landed in a... puddle of mud.

"Ugh..." Kai groaned as they stood in the puddle that reached their waists.

"Remind me to pack a helmet next time we time travel." Jay said as he shook his head. (y/n) placed his palm on his forehead, the time travel ride giving him a headache.

"Where are we?" Cole asked as he looked around.

"You mean when are we?" Zane added as the ninja crawled out of the puddle.

"The Four Weapons? Ha, My parents' shop. Nya and I used to work there." Kai said as he pointed to a small blacksmiths shop on top of a nearby hill.

"Hey, wait a minute, this is the day Garmadon ordered the to take my sister. We need to warn them!" Kai started panicking and tried to rush towards the Four Weapons, but Cole stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa! You heard what Sensei said, we change anything, we change everything." Cole explained as (y/n) nodded along. Kai raised his eye brow as Jay scratched his neck.

"Yeah, I was confused by that too."

"What he means is, our world is the result of past events that have already happened. If, for whatever reason, events in our past fail to happen, then the future could radically change." Zane explained as Jay thought it over.

"Uh, so what you're saying is we gotta stop Garmadon from changing anything? But of all the times, why did we land here?" Jay ended with a question as Kai spoke again.

"'Cause this is where it all started. The day I met Sensei Wu for the first time and I began my training as a ninja. Somehow, Garmadon is gonna try to prevent that, but how?" The team thought silently for a bit before sighing.

"If only Sensei were here to guide us." As if on cue, Jay noticed the past Wu walking past them.

"Oh look, there he is! Maybe he can!" Jay pointed him out to the others.

"We gotta tell him what Garmadon has done." Cole said as Zane spoke up.

"But we can't let the old Kai and Nya see that we talked to him, or else it will affect the future."

"Hmm. I know exactly what to do." Kai said, and motioned for the four others to follow him.

"And the shop is called 'Four Weapons,' not 'For Browsing.' Either buy something or go pedal your insults somewhere else." Kai- No, a past Kai, wearing a blacksmith apron spoke to the past Wu.

"Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here." Past Wu scoffed and walked off, but before he could get far, Kai covered his mouth and dragged him off to the side.

"Sensei, we need your help!" He let past Wu go afterwards as he and the others pulled their ninja hoods off.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. If we're trying to stop Garmadon from changing anything, wouldn't talking to Sensei kind of be like altering the past, thus changing our future?" The team went quiet as (y/n) basically slammed his hands to his face in frustration.

"That would be correct. I believe a big 'uh-oh' is in order."  Zane said as past Wu looked between the five in confusion.

"Uh?"

"Well, we can't undo what we've already done. Sensei, we really need your help." Kai repeated.

"All five of you- you... you-" Wu couldn't get any words out and Cole spoke to explain the situation.

"Traveled back in time to warn you of impending doom?"

"Yeah, but we don't have time to explain. Can you help us?" Kai asked yet again as Wu nodded, even if rather doubtfully.

"I don't understand, but I can try."

"Okay. Any moment now, the Skeletons are going to attack and we think Garmadon may try to hurt me- I mean the past me." Kai fixed as Wu's expression turned grim.

"Garmadon?" He whispered to himself.

"We have to do everything in our power to protect my past self." Kai said again as Wu turned to fully face the team. Suddenly the loud noise of vehicles and screaming of villagers sounded as the skulking arrived in front of the Four Weapons.

"What are they?" The past Nya asked the past Kai, who put on armor and a helmet before grabbing a katana and getting ready to fight the skulking.

"I don't know. Stay here." The past Kai said and walked out of the shop.

"Well, can we help or not?" Kai whispered as the five ninja and past Wu spied at the fight from further away.

"Don't look at me. I'm wise, but not that wise." Wu shook his head before Zane spoke.

"Uh, technically, since the past has already been altered, but I still don't think we should." Zane stated as (y/n), who had said nothing the entire time spoke up.

"Sensei, please go and help the past Kai, you can do it without interfering with the past. And we can take on any skeletons who stumble their way back here." (y/n) said the last part to Cole and Jay, who were eager to start fighting.

"Ha, you made my day!" Cole smiled brightly just as they noticed a group of skulking approaching them from behind.

"I miss beating these guys up. Haha!" Jay laughed as he took out the skeletons in a flash.

"Watch for when Samukai throws his daggers. And don't forget to save me."Kai explained as he backed away into the corner, making sure the past Kai didn't see him.

"Huh?" Wu let out in confusion.

"Uh, it'll make sense when it happens." Kai said and ushered the past Wu to go. Just then he noticed that the past Kai was going against Samukai, and he quickly called to Wu.

"Sensei!"

"I'm on it. Ninja, go!" With that, the past Wu rushed in to save the past Kai. Somehow, (y/n)'s headache had just worsened, maybe because of the time travel, but he really couldn't with it. He closed his eyes, but the second he opened them, the skulkin had already driven off, and without Nya!

"I think I'm gonna pass out." (y/n) said and crouched into a ball with his face buried deep in his palms. he wasn't allergic to anything, and he didn't get air sick, or sea sick, or even car sick, but he did get... time travel sick. Zane crouched down next to him and patted his back comfortingly. Cole did a double take before doing the exact same thing, even gently swatting Zane's hand away, leaving him the only one to comfort (y/n). 

"Oh, this isn't good" Kai sighed as the ninja and Wu stood further away and watching as Nya and Kai hugged.

"Why? We saved you and your sister." Wu questioned.

"No, the Skeletons were supposed to get away with Nya! The only reason you convinced me to become a ninja in the first place was to get her back." Kai continued as Wu's face turned troubled.

"Oh, I see."

"Sensei, no matter what, you need to convince Kai to go with you." Zane said as Jay tilted his head.

"Why?" Jay asked as Zane continued.

"Because if Kai doesn't become a ninja, the world as we know it won't exist. The five of us will never unite. We'll never train Lloyd to become the Green Ninja, nothing we have ever done will happen, and Nya will never fall head-over-heels for Jay." Upon saying the last part, Jay gasped and basically pounced onto Wu.

"NO MATTER WHAT, YOU NEED TO CONVINCE HIM TO GO WITH YOU!!

"Uh..." Just then he noticed the past Kai come back, and motioned for the ninja to quickly hide, which they did.

"Thank you for your help. If it wasn't for your Twistitzu or your Tornadzu, my sister might have been taken."  The ninja watched in half suspence, half in third-party embarrasment as Wu tried to convince Kai to become a ninja.

"Spinjitzu... Uh, come, we must train. You must become a ninja." 

"Hahaha. Sorry, but I got a blacksmith shop to help get back on its feet, so I-" The second hand embarrassment was too much for Kai, and he closed his eyes and ears as the conversation flew by him.

"No. You must come! It is very important that you become a ninja. Because, uh...we must harness the fire within you!" Wu tried to convince the past Kai.

"Hold on, Kai. Maybe there's a reason this man came into our lives. always said the world works in mysterious ways. I think it sounds kind of exciting." The team let out silent sighs of relief and thanking Nya inside their heads.

"Okay, if you wanna become a ninja, fine by me. But I'm only going 'cause you want to." The past Kai eventually agreed.

"Oh, great. He's going. We saved the future!" Jay sighed in relief before Zane cut off his joy.

"Not so fast. We still have to make sure he becomes a ninja in order for everything to get back on track." The past Wu led past Kai and Nya towards the monastery as the ninja followed them. suddenly the headache (y/n) had experienced just a bit ago faded, and instead made it's way into Jay's head as he massaged his own forehead the whole way to the monastery. When the group arrived to the monastery, Nya got fully into training right away, while Kai lazed around all day.

Your p.o.v.

"You must harness the fire deep within you, Kai." The past Wu tried to encourage past Kai, but to no avail as a punching bag hit him straight in the face.

"Ow! Ah, Yeah, yeah, yeah." The past Kai let out before yawning.

"Oh, I'm worthless." Kai sighed as we peeked into the yard from on top of the monastery walls.

"It's like you don't even want to be a ninja." Jay said as Kai groaned.

"Look, I told you; The only reason I became a ninja was to rescue my sister." Kai explained before Zane spoke.

"If Kai doesn't learn to be a ninja, our future will be destroyed."

"Even when Garmadon does something good, it's always evil! Sensei ain't cutting the mustard. Guess it's up to us to get things back on track.

"I thought you said not to get involved. 'Change anything, change everything'?" Jay questioned.

"That was before Garmadon altered the past and changed the future. Now we gotta clean up the mess." Cole said as Zane nodded.

"He's right. The only way to save our future is for Kai to find his fire."

"But, what are you trying to say, Zane?" Jay questioned again as Zane continued.

"I'm saying we have to give Kai his motivation back. We have to kidnap Nya and deliver her into the hands of the Skeleton." The team let out "Ooh" sounds in understanding, except for me, as I kept my eyes trained tightly on my past self. The red shirt and white pants he wore had already gotten too small for me to wear. Was it really so long ago? Well, maybe it was. 

"Time sure flies..." I said out loud, Zane the only one to hearing me, and the only one to turn and face me. He smiled kindly, and pat my shoulder.

"It sure has. No more headache?" He asked. 

"No, thank you for asking." Zane smiled as the other three turned to us. Looking over Zane's shoulder, Cole was pouting like an angry child at something inside the monastery, and I noticed my past self laughing with Nya about something. I chuckled at Cole's reaction and he shook himself out of his childlike concentration immediately, ears red from embarrasment as Kai spoke.

"If that's what it takes. Okay, but if it's all right with you guys, I've got an idea on how I could talk some sense into myself." 

:D

When the sun set, and night came, we sneaked into the monastery, Jay carrying a sack with us.

"Time to play our parts." Cole whispered as we quietly sneaked into the past Nya's room. Jay had a sad look on his face as he looked at the sleeping Nya. Cole gave each of us a skeleton mask, as I offered one to Jay.

"I know it feels bad, but we have to." I tried to comfort Jay, who nodded and put on the mask, the sad look still not fading in the least.

"We'll have to act quickly while Kai is keeping himself busy." Zane said as the three of us also put on our masks. Quickly and quietly, we pulled Nya into the sack, but she woke up mere seconds after.

"Unhand me, Skeletons!" Nya raged as we sneaked back onto the monastery's roof.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Nya." Jay whispered not so quietly, and Nya heard it loud and clear despite all the rustling of the sack.

"How'd you know my name? Oh, when my brother finds out about this, you'll be sorry!!"

"Actually, he'll be quite relieved." Cole 'corrected' as I sighed. For being ninja, we weren't being very sneaky.

"Huh, guys, we've got company." Zane said as he pointed to three black-clad ninja down in the monastery.

"Uh, isn't that, uh, us?" Jay stuttered out as the three past ninja spotted us.

"Better lower our masks so they don't recognize us." Jay jumped down to fight his past self, while the three of us stayed on the roof. Cole, Zane and I fought the two other past ninja. Zane pulled out his shurikens, but put them down again as Cole whispered from behind us.

"Let's not hurt ourselves, boys. I'd hate to leave a mark." I put my naginata behid my back, ready just in case I'd need it again soon.

"Kai, help!" The past Nya shouted again, from where Jay had put her and the sack, loud enough to have probably traveled through the entire monastery. That wouldn't be good.

"Help!"

"Oh, why does time travel have to be so complicated?" I heard Kai sigh as he ran out of the building. Thankfully the past Kai was nowhere to be seen. Kai grabbed the sack before calling to us in a deeper voice.

"Guys, uh, let's get out of here." Just as we were to jump away, the past me landed in front of us, a naginata in hand. I was quick to pull out my own, and silently motioned for the others to take Nya away. Of course they didn't go far, only to the other side of the monastery as I got face to masked-face with myself. The three other past ninja had already been knocked down into the monastery as the past me gripped his naginata. The past me was the one to attack first, but stopped upon noticing something. The (f/c) piece of fabric tied to the end of my naginata! Although mine was a lot more worn out and slightly concealed behind my back, the past me still saw the resemblance. Of course he did, the (f/c) piece of cloth came from the only thing I have of my birth parents, Wu said it ripped from a blanket my father owned. A music box and a blanket, the only things my father left behind, he really was a mysterious man... The past me tried to swiped away my skeleton mask, but I quickly struck 'myself' unconscious on the spot. I quickly pushed the past me off the monastery wall and back into the monastery and jumped out myself. The last thing I saw being the past Cole grab the past me mid fall. I motioned that we were clear to the others as we carefully climbed back up to spy on our past selves just as the past Kai rushed out of the monastery with Wu in tow.

"They took Nya!" Wu said as past Kai look at him in dismay.

"Huh? They took my sister? NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"We'll get your sister back. But first, I want you to meet your team." Wu said as the past ninja unmasked themselves, the past Cole still holding the unconscious past me. The sight made me smile, if only this would have happened in our real past... 

"Looks like the fire returned." Kai smiled as the story continued as normal from there. We jumped off the wall, and headed towards our next stop, the skeleton camp. 

"All we gotta do to get everything back on track is to deliver Nya to the Skeletons." Cole said as we jumped from tree to tree in the forest. When we finally got to the skeletons camp, they were laughing and having fun around the small fireplace before Samukai came up and hit one of them.

"Hey!" The skeleton glared at Samukai, who glared back even more.

"This is no time to celebrate, we didn't get the girl! How would you like to go back to the underworld to tell Lord Garmadon that we failed?!" Samukai shouted at the skeleton before throwing him aside, not even letting the poor skulking have fun with the others.

"'How would you tell Lord Garmadon that we failed?' Mehmehmehmeh!" The skeleton imitated Samukai's voice mockingly as we looked at each other. We swiftly dropped Nya down right infront of the skeleton as she screamed. We quickly hid further away as to not get caught.

"Huh!?!?" The skeleton processed things for a bit before looking inside the sack and brightening up.

"Uh, Samukai? How would you like to go back to the Underworld to tell him we succeeded?"

:D

Third person p.o.v.

Later, the team returned to their- sorry, their past selves' camp, where the past ninja were all fast asleep, for the exception of the past Sensei Wu. The wind blew slowly as the team conversed in whispers.

"Uh, why are we still here? I thought everything is back on track?" Jay questioned as they sat on top of a tree a little further away from their past selves.

"Yeah, but we have to stay and make sure all goes as planned." Cole explained as the past Wu spoke up.

"So what exactly happens next?"

"Our former selves have most of the Golden Weapons. Garmadon now should have my sister. And in about one minute, I get woken up and tricked into taking the sword of fire that will eventually unleash the greatest nemesis unto Ninjago." Kai finished explaining just as the past Kai woke up. 

"Nya, wait up!" The past Kai called after a fake Nya, and chased after her, towards the temple planted on the side of a volcano. Cole looked through the sleeping team, checking no one was even slightly disturbed. His eyes landed on the sleeping form of (y/n), who looked... different. His face was stern, straight forward and strict even as the (f/c) ninja slept. Nowadays (y/n)'s face was more expressive, gentle and nice, Cole thought, before concentrating on the task again and nodding to the team. The team ran after the past Kai and hid behind a row of rocks to see the events unfold inside the volcano.

"This is when I steal the Sword and cut my sister down. Then I get attacked by my own shadow." Kai explained as the past Nya, like in the past, got lowered down towards the lava.

"AAH!"

"Nya!" The past Kai called as the taunting voice of Lord Garmadon echoed in the volcano.

"Tick tock, tick tock..."

"Ninja, go!" The past Kai used Spinjitzu to to grab the sword of fire and save Nya.

"Stay close." He told her as they carefully sneaked towards the exit.

"Trust me. I'm not going anywhere." Nya said as the shadow of Lord Garmadon rose in front of them.

"You can't hurt us! You're only a shadow!" Kai said and pointed the sword of fire towards the shadow.

"This time, I'm actually much more!" The shadow Garmadon cackled as Kai froze.

"Wait, he never said that before. Something's different." Just as Kai said that, Garmadon, the non-shadow-four-armed Garmadon carrying the mega weapon appeared from his own shadow.

"G-Garmadon? But you're supposed to be trapped in the Underworld." The past Kai stuttered out as Garmadon smirked.

"Oh, there's so much more you don't know."

"Go, future me. Destroy him!" The past Garmadon cheered the four-armed Garmadon as he and past Kai fought.

"Ugh, we have to do something. I don't stand a chance against Garmadon's four arms." Kai groaned before something hit him, not literally but...

"Wait, that's it!" Just as Garmadon overpowered the past Kai and knocked the sword of fire from his hands, Kai grabbed it and jumped in front of his past self.

"Two Kais?" The past Garmadon wondered out loud as the past Kai smirked.

"Yeah!" The past Kai didn't question it, and now only the past Garmadon was confused.

"I guess I have four arms too." Kai shrugged and charged at Garmadon. The fight continued as Zane jumped in to help the two Kais. Garmadon backed away until Cole sneaked behind him.

"Now, I've got you." Cole tried to grab the mega weapon from Garmadon, but the dark lord threw him off against Zane and Kai in an instant.

"Aah! Argh... I think it's safe to say the past has drastically changed." Cole sighed as the two Garmadons started celebrating their victory by... doing secret handshakes? Whatever it was they did, it looked kinda fun.

"I was thinking about that. It could be possible to erase the events that have transpired so far by destroying the Mega Weapon that brought us here in the first place." Zane theorized as Kai looked at him doubtfully. 

"You mean if we destroy that weapon, everything goes back to normal?"

"Uh, theoretically." Zane 'confirmed' before Cole spoke.

"But nothing can destroy the Mega Weapon. Only a weapon of equal power has any chance of stopping it!" Cole let out just as another voice came behind them.

"Heh, like maybe the weapons forged to create it in the first place?" Jay said as he and (y/n) walked up to them, carrying the three remaining golden weapons of Spinjitzu with them. The two Garmadons had just finished their handshake and turned back to them as Garmadons face grew grim.

"No!" He shouted as the three ninja jumped up.

"The Golden Weapons!" Cole let out as Jay smirked, although behind his mask.

"Yeah, I thought these might come in handy." Jay said and threw the shurikens of ice to Zane while (y/n) passed the Scythe of Quakes to Cole.

"Okay, no time to find out how you got these. We have to destroy the Mega Weapon once and for all!" Kai said and did a sick flip before using the sword's elemental power against the mega weapon, the other three following his example.

"Fire!"
"Lightning!"
"Earth!"
"Ice!"

"No! What are you doing?" Garmadon couldn't do anything, he could only stand as the powers of all four golden weapons consumed the mega weapon.

"Ninja, go!" The past Wu shouted as the four weapons flew out of the ninja's hands and floated around the mega weapon. Golden light lit the volcano as the golden weapons dissapeared, and the mega weapons light died down, before shooting up and straight out of the volcano in a massive explosion. The explosion looked like a giant firework lit in the night sky as (y/n) could only stare at the bright light, mesmerized. But he couldn't be for long, as the volcano started collapsing, and the pasts figures started slowly disappearing.

"Nya! What's happening!?" The past Kai shouted as the past Nya dissapeared from view. The sight and sound of the past Kai's panicked voice made (y/n)'s heart ache, and he turned away right as...

:D

 "Did we just, uh...?" Jay tried to say something. Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane were back in the training room, the clear night sky shining in through the window.

"Return to the future?" Kai let out as Cole's face turned into a one of confusion.

"This feels familiar, but weren't we training Lloyd?" Just then the door burst open and (y/n) rushed in. He looked around, half panicked, half out of breath.

"The future was altered and there is no Green Ninja and no... Lloyd." Zane stated as everyone looked down. (y/n) looked like he was about to burst into tears. There was silence for a few seconds, and during those seconds, (y/n) stepped forward a step, two, and a few more, until he was already in front of Cole and gripped tightly onto his qi like his life depended on it.

"Sorry I'm late, guys. Are we ready to get training?" A voice suddenly called from the doorway. (y/n) stopped, and turned around. Upon spotting Lloyd, (y/n)'s face turned neutral and he looked up at Cole, who was smiling down at him. (y/n) immediately let go and tidied up Cole's qi before turning to Lloyd with a relieved smile.

"Ha! You're still here!" Kai let out, overjoyed. The entire team caught Lloyd in a group hug as the green ninja looked around with a confused smile.

"Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Lloyd asked in confusion.

"So when we went back in time and destroyed Garmadon's Mega Weapon, that didn't change anything?" Jay spoke as Kai picked up a watermelon from behind them, while Lloyd's face turned even more confused. 

"My father has a Mega Weapon?"

"Oh, wait a minute, you've never heard of it?" Kai asked and threw the watermelon he had picked up, and cut it into six slices that landed in each of the ninja's hands.

"I-I think I would've remembered that. Why? What is it? Should I be concerned?" Even (y/n)'s face changed from the relieved smile to a hearty laugh as the team laughed, leaving Lloyd even more confused.

"Hey, what are you guys laughing at? What's so funny?" Lloyd questioned as he took Kai's katana and threw his watermelon slice up, and carved a little dragon on it with skill.

"Hahaa, I think some things are best left in the past. Come on. Let's just prepare for the future." Kai said as the team started laughing again. Cole laughs calmed a little as he glanced at the (f/c) ninja. His heart gave him an idea, yet his mind told him not to. Well, he's always been more muscle than brain, so you can see where this is going. Carefully, he inched closer to (y/n), until they were basically shoulder to shoulder. (y/n) noticed, but he didn't think much of it. Maybe because if he thought too much of it, he would get disappointed. He gave Cole a hearty smile as they too continued laughing, and only Lloyd was left confused in the training room.

"I don't get it :/ "

Words: 5413

If you didn't already know, I'm a MASTER at foreshadowing. I have foreshadowed EVERYTHING  and you haven't realized it yet (Not in this chapter specifically). Oh just you wait, I'm not gonna leave the plot holes unfilled. You'll see, later, or sooner~ You wanna know something that I foreshadowed? That we'll meet again next week! Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 450 38
Ninjago Series » Book 5 Sensei Garmadon's precarious sacrifice left the entire team with a burden, but on Lloyd the most. There was also that bit of...
215K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
22.3K 611 35
This book is the continuation to the first Split Element Book, I highly recommend you read that one first before this one, however an overview/recap...
1.6K 70 11
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...