The Soft and Cute Omega Male...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"In the year of Jiyue's differentiation, everyone thought that the only son of the Ji family would differenti... More

"Work-related"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
"Chapter 80."
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 Extra: Let's Get Married...

Chapter 79

189 11 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

The two had just clarified their feelings, but they separated as soon as they returned. Ji Yuezhi always thought that what happened during their exile in Xijiang was just his imagination, so he took the initiative to message Zuo Luohuan. 

He didn't say it directly, only mentioning that there was one week left before school started and he wanted to consult Zuo Luohuan about the techniques for using bone mechas. 

As for the location, the house in the central city had a training ground that was perfect for the two of them to practice. 

Zuo Luohuan agreed to his proposal. 

Early in the morning, she drove to Ji's house, but didn't park directly in front of it. When she got close, she parked on the side and walked over. 

She happened to run into Ji Xixiu coming out, and the two locked eyes. Zuo Luohuan called out, "General Ji." 

"You're not part of the 17th Army, there's no need to call me general," Ji Xixiu swept his gaze over her. "Or do I not deserve to be called Uncle Ji?" 

Uncle? 

"If I remember correctly, you're actually a month younger than my father," Zuo Luohuan said. 

Ji Xixiu's eyebrows raised at her nitpicking, ready to "guide" his junior, but the next second Ji Yuezhi walked out with a faint smile on his lips.Jixixiu heard footsteps and turned to look at his son, but ultimately didn't say anything more to Zuo Luohuan.

Jixixiu asked Ji Yuezhizhi, "Do you want to sleep a little longer?"

Ji Yuezhizhi shook his head, "I slept early yesterday."

"Be careful on the road."

"Got it."

After the father and son finished talking, Jixixiu left.

Ji Yuezhizhi walked up to Zuo Luohuan, pursed his lips, and looked at her.

In fact, the two of them had not had any intimate contact except for that time in the hotel room. Now they were standing face to face, and he didn't know what to say for a moment.

"Come here." Zuo Luohuan reached out and pulled him over, leading Ji Yuezhizhi towards her car. "Didn't you say you wanted to train with me?"

Ji Yuezhizhi looked down at their intertwined fingers and immediately relaxed. He picked up a 13-inch box and placed it on his lap, opening it to reveal two balls. "These were given to us by my father."Previously, the exoskeleton mechs they had used were taken back on the return trip, so Zuo Luohuan did not have any exoskeleton mechs. Therefore, Ji Yuezhi asked his father for two sets.

When Ji Yuezhi opened the box and picked up the sphere, Zuo Luohuan turned around and helped him fasten the seatbelt carefully.

Ji Yuezhi looked at her profile and forgot what he wanted to say originally, just staring at Zuo Luohuan blankly.

Sensing his silence, Zuo Luohuan looked over and met Ji Yuezhi's gaze. She lifted her hand and half-cupped his face, lightly touching it with her thumb. The breaths of the two people in the car gradually intertwined.

"What are you thinking about?" Zuo Luohuan laughed and her gaze unconsciously fell on Ji Yuezhi's lips.

The two were so close that they could touch each other with just a slight movement. Naturally, any action could be seen clearly. Ji Yuezhi felt her gaze lingering on his lips, which were slightly hot, despite being cool when they had kissed before.

He leaned back in the car seat and tilted his head slightly to try to initiate a kiss, but Zuo Luohuan moved back just enough to maintain the original distance.

At first, Ji Yuezhi thought it was just his imagination. He leaned up a few times to kiss her, and she moved back a little each time, but not completely, maintaining this ambiguous distance.

Alpha's viciousness was fully displayed.

Perhaps sensing the annoyance in Ji Yuezhi's eyes, Zuo Luohuan stopped teasing him and gently pressed her hand against his cheek, making him stop. She lowered her head and kissed him, soothingly and briefly, without going any further.Zuo Luohuan returned to the driver's seat, fastened her seatbelt, and quickly asked about the matter at hand: "Will the school be conducting training for skeletal mechs?" 

"Yes, starting from sophomore year, we will all undergo skeletal mech training," Ji Yuezhi forced himself to ignore his previous feelings and calmly replied. 

Zuo Luohuan started the car and drove towards the city center. Ji Yuezhi remained silent and sat quietly beside her, occasionally unconsciously turning his head to look at her. 

"Did you bring your training clothes?" 

When they got out of the car, Zuo Luohuan asked Ji Yuezhi. 

"I forgot," Ji Yuezhi said confidently, holding the box containing the skeletal mechs. 

Zuo Luohuan was not too surprised and took out a backpack from the trunk. "I brought a few extra sets." 

Although the training clothes had drawstrings, the fabric was elastic and overall loose-fitting. The two of them were about the same height and could easily wear each other's clothes. 

The two of them walked side by side into the elevator and arrived at the same room as before. 

The room looked no different from when Ji Yuezhi left, and even the thin blanket they had used before was still loosely piled in a corner of the sofa."I want to change my training clothes," Ji Yuezhi put down the box in her hand and said.

Zuo Luohuan opened her backpack and took out two sets of black and white training clothes and handed them to him. "Wear these for the next few days."

After receiving the training clothes, Ji Yuezhi didn't immediately turn around to change, but stood in front of her and said, "You haven't returned the clothes my father sent you before." Although it was an exposing remark, when he said it, it carried a hint of Omega's coquettishness towards Alpha.

Zuo Luohuan straightforwardly admitted, "Yeah, I want to keep them for when you come over in the future."

Ji Yuezhi only wanted to take some initiative, but didn't expect her to admit it. "You were already..."

"Why would I temporarily mark someone I don't like?" Zuo Luohuan stared at Ji Yuezhi's face, not missing any of his expressions, and said each word deliberately, "Apologizing to you after temporarily marking you wouldn't be sincere. I was happy to mark you that day."

At that time, she couldn't sleep all night, not only because she had to take care of Ji Yuezhi during his heat, but also because of the almost trembling excitement in her heart.

Zuo Luohuan knew from beginning to end how despicable she was. She knew that the other party could only rely on temporary marking to solve the problem, but she kept him trapped by her side, not giving other Alphas a chance, nor giving Ji Yuezhi any extra choices.

She had liked Ji Yuezhi for a very long time. The young master was noble and beautiful, and every move was engraved in Zuo Luohuan's heart. At that time, she just wanted to be friends with him, but his cold eyes and words made her retreat, thinking that he didn't like her. So for many years, they were like strangers, avoiding each other whenever possible.

Later, she differentiated into an Alpha, and the young master's test report also showed that he would differentiate into an Alpha. At that time, the competition between the Ji and Zuo families was fierce, and naturally continued to the next generation. Everyone compared the two of them openly and secretly.When Ji Yue was detected to be about to differentiate into an Alpha, Zuo Luohuan completely stopped thinking about him as anything other than a future opponent, but she never stopped paying attention to his news.

She knew that even if he didn't differentiate for a long time, his grades would still be excellent, and he was even better than some Alphas who had already differentiated. She also knew that he had become the head of the disciplinary department.

At that time, Zuo Luohuan thought it was not bad to just watch him from afar, and wait for the young master to differentiate into an Alpha so that they could become competitors. At least she could see him in her eyes.

No one knew how fast her heart was beating when Ji Yue walked towards Zuo Luohuan on the first day of school.

The young master had grown up, still as beautiful and cold as ever. When his slender eyes swept over her, it made her heart itch.

Zuo Luohuan used a careless attitude to hide all her emotions in front of him, but he kept appearing in front of her again and again. The more they interacted, the more uncontrollable her emotions became, until the young master unexpectedly differentiated into an Omega.

The Omega emitted the sweet fragrance of irises, and the Alpha's mind was filled with overwhelming delusions. In the end, he could only search for suppressants to help him control himself.

Behind the suppressed delusions was endless worry - the young master had been proud since he was young, and had been looking forward to differentiating into an Alpha for so many years. But in the end, he differentiated into an Omega during his coming-of-age ceremony, undoubtedly shattering his pride.

The secret she revealed was only an ultimatum she gave to herself. During that time they spent together, she always had the illusion that they might have a chance. But after she spoke, he rejected her, and they never had any other relationship again.

Zuo Luohuan didn't wait for her illusion to clear up, but instead fell into a woven dream. In this dream, Ji Yue said he also liked her, and even wanted to come to her during her sensitive period, not just to repay the favor of marking her temporarily before.

She had to constantly recall his expression at that time and repeatedly test to confirm that this was not a dream.

Now she told him her most despicable thoughts, and Zuo Luohuan wanted to test him one last time.

Hearing Zuo Luohuan's last words, Ji Yuezhi was a little confused. As time passed, he seemed to gradually understand the meaning of her words. His beautiful eyes widened slightly, "You..."

He didn't finish his sentence, but turned his face away, his long eyelashes hanging down as he stood in silence.

Zuo Luohuan felt a little heavy-hearted. The young master wouldn't like someone calculating him.

However, Zuo Luohuan was startled next, because she found that Ji Yuezhi's slender and fair neck had turned a thin red, even spreading to his face.

"When you marked me, I was also very happy." Ji Yuezhi finally regained some sanity, turned his head back, and softly said to Zuo Luohuan's eyes, "It was you, I was very happy."

Zuo Luohuan looked at Ji Yuezhi for a while, then took big steps forward and hugged him. The training clothes in his hand fell to the ground, and neither of them cared.

Ji Yuezhi reached out and hugged Zuo Luohuan's waist, leaning his head on her shoulder. As he spoke, his lips kept touching her face, "I'll stay here tonight."

"Only tonight?" Zuo Luohuan turned her head and asked him, "We agreed on five days."

(There is no line 10 in the original text)"So we'll stay here for four nights." Ji Yuezhi rubbed his nose against hers. "Is that okay?"

"Mmm." You said anything was fine.

The two hugged each other for a long time before changing into their training clothes and heading to the training room.

After putting on the 100-kilogram exoskeleton, Ji Yuezhi found that his movements were not as easy as before. In addition, there were no weapons on his arms. If he were to add weapons in the future, the weight would probably increase.

However, Ji Yuezhi had good adaptability. After training with the exoskeleton for a day, he was already able to move freely, but he still couldn't run or jump at his usual speed and height.

"This kind of training cannot be achieved in just one or two days. It requires long-term adaptation," said Zuo Luohuan, watching him from the side.

Ji Yuezhi took off the exoskeleton and put the sphere into the box. He had already sweated a lot from all the movements, but she didn't seem to have any reaction.

"Have you trained before?"

Zuo Luohuan showed her wrist. "Not really, I just wore a weighted belt."

Ji Yuezhi walked towards her and reached out to touch it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 418 45
On my way home from work, I picked up a heavily injured omega. When I saw him, he was curled up on the ground, dirty and disheveled, looking extremel...
28.6K 950 42
Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family t...
6K 241 32
Zhou Ran and Pei Jixian are in a business merger. According to rumors, although the Alpha is very rich, she is extremely stingy and hates crying Omeg...
6.3K 163 45
Ye Tan and her nominal "husband" Ashley are married in a political marriage, and they have no feelings for each other. Therefore, even if she knows t...