The Soft and Cute Omega Male...

Da UnePetiteFleurNoire

"In the year of Jiyue's differentiation, everyone thought that the only son of the Ji family would differenti... Altro

"Work-related"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
"Chapter 80."
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 Extra: Let's Get Married...

Chapter 69

201 11 0
Da UnePetiteFleurNoire

Sun Long's words shocked everyone. She was still holding onto Yan Yan's father, asking herself how she got out, her expression almost insane.

Jiang Hong was the first to react, pulling Fang Yong aside and asking, "Is there something wrong with your medicine?"

Fang Yong replied, "There couldn't be anything wrong with the medicine."

"Do you know about the silver-blue in the mine to the east?" Luo Shaoyuan asked first. She had no relationship with Yan Yan, but had heard from Zuo Luohuan and Ji Yuezhi that Sun Long might know something. Now she knew something was wrong and didn't care if the other person was mentally ill or for some other reason, she asked first.

Sun Long was brought back to her senses by Luo Shaoyuan's question. She let go of Yan Yan's father and looked at the unfamiliar people around her, asking, "Who are you?"

Before anyone else could speak, she struggled to get up and asked, "Silver-blue? Haven't you seen those things?"

Luo Shaoyuan and Jiang Hong looked at each other. She walked up to Yan Yan's mother and said solemnly, "What things? The Western and Northern armies are guarding the mine to the east, waiting to develop it."

"The army..." Sun Long's eyes lit up, then she stiffened and grabbed Luo Shaoyuan's hand. "No, no! There are robot dogs in the mine. They need to evacuate immediately!"

"When the Winter Army came, they brought weapons. They have been dealing with second-generation robot dogs for years and won't have any problems," Luo Shaoyuan said, although she didn't quite understand what Sun Long was saying, she knew the strength of the Winter Army.

Sun Long shook her head. She had just regained consciousness and her body wasn't fully under her control. She was trembling all over and said, "It's not the second generation...new robot dogs. We blew up the exit and the energy source, but there are still...still some alive..." 

The group fell into a stunned silence, realizing the gravity of the situation.The people in the hospital room were suddenly shocked and couldn't react. 

In the end, it was Yan Yan's father who understood one thing: "Wasn't it an accidental premature explosion? Did you cause the mine collapse yourselves?" 

Sun Long, with red eyes, remembered the scene at the time: "Yes, what about the other people I brought in?" 

"None of them survived," Yan Yan's father lowered his head. 

Luo Shaoyuan had already contacted Ji Yuezhi, and the first thing she said was, "Something happened." 

She quickly repeated Sun Long's words to Ji Yuezhi, who asked Sun Long to explain in detail what happened inside the mine. 

Sun Long was feeling unwell and shaking all over, but still insisted on explaining what happened clearly. 

Fang Yong couldn't bear to watch and gave her another injection to help Sun Long gradually stabilize and regain consciousness. 

"A few of us went in and placed explosives..." 

Most of the 377th Army had already wanted to seal the mountain and leave Xijiang Exile Star early. They had been doing useless work here for almost twenty years, and no ore was found during the overall inspection to the east. Many people no longer wanted to waste their efforts.Sun Long felt that they had to thoroughly develop the area before they could consider the mission complete. At least they had to open a mine and confirm the absence of silver and blue before they could leave. It wouldn't make much difference if it took another year.

Some people were unhappy with her proposal, saying that Sun Long's son had already left Xijiang Exile Star to study in the capital and had embarked on a promising career. They, on the other hand, had children who didn't make it into military school and were left to waste their time here.

The commander of the 377th regiment agreed with Sun Long in private and allowed her to lead the team. The others would rest for a while until their dissatisfaction subsided, and then they would come back to help.

Sun Long was the captain of a platoon, and she agreed to lead the team. The next day, she took her people to prepare for mining.

Sun Long would always remember the sky that day because all the work at the mine had stopped. The transport vehicles were temporarily suspended for maintenance, and the dust that had filled the air seemed to have dissipated, revealing a hint of blue.

She took a few people to the mine entrance to place explosives, while the others waited at a distance.

After entering a narrow and winding mine tunnel, the space inside was not small. Sun Long and her team did not immediately place explosives but instead placed a small amount in one corner to blast open a rock wall. Their instruments detected that it was more suitable to place a tube of explosives behind the wall.

They were very careful with the explosion to prevent the cave from collapsing. After the smoke cleared, Sun Long noticed that something was off about the wall. The ground beneath it was too thin, as if it had been dug out by someone.

At first, Sun Long thought there might be an underground river or something similar that was not detected during the initial survey. She continued to chip away at the ground and discovered that it was hollow and there was no underground river.

She led her team into the opening and saw a shocking scene:A row of silver-white robotic dogs stood there.

Although the 377th Army had never been to the real border, they were part of the Winter Army and could recognize robotic dogs.

However, what Sun Long cared more about were the silver-white boxes on the ground behind them, which were only about 10 inches in size. She wanted to contact people outside, but the next second her brain was destroyed by something that appeared out of nowhere.

Not only her, but everyone's brain was destroyed, and one person even had their wrist cut off without being able to dodge.

That thing was too fast for Sun Long to see clearly, until it stopped on the rock wall by itself.

It was a half-human-sized robotic dog, with its limbs on the ground and its eyes glowing red.

Unlike the first and second generation robotic dogs, this thing was a dog, but its limbs were shaped like hands.

"Go up!" Sun Long ordered someone to report the message, but the second generation robotic dog suddenly woke up and attacked them. Moreover, the first row of 10-inch silver-white boxes on the ground transformed into the shape of that robotic dog right in front of them.

They could barely deal with the second generation robotic dogs, but these robotic dogs were impossible to deal with. They were too fast, several times faster than the second generation, and they couldn't see them clearly.

Sun Long's gaze fell on the supply lines arranged on the ground, from which the robotic dogs obtained energy and became conscious.Since there is an energy supply line, there must be an energy source. We cannot let the things inside get the energy, otherwise the entire Western River Exile Star will be destroyed once they get out.

Sun Long looked at the explosives on his subordinates' backs and said, "Give me the explosives. You guys... do your best to get out."

No one agreed. The team member who was misunderstood for drinking and causing trouble smiled and said, "Captain, with so many scary things, you can't make it through alone. I'll stay behind."

"If we can't get out, we might as well destroy these things first," another subordinate said, looking at the nearby robot dogs and new model machine dogs that were watching them closely.

Everyone persevered and finally found the energy storage tank, a large tank that continuously supplied energy to the supply line.

The machine dogs were too fast. With their teeth like saws, the farthest subordinate from Sun Long had his neck bitten off while trying to block them, without even calling for help.

Sun Long placed the explosives in the middle of the energy storage tank and the 10-inch silver boxes on the ground, and then shouted to her subordinates, "Blow it up!"

With so much explosives used for mining, the power was self-evident. From the moment they made the decision to blow it up, Sun Long and her subordinates had no intention of surviving.

They had no other choice. They didn't have any weapons in their hands, and the rows of machine dogs that were about to wake up and transform were too terrifying. They couldn't let these things wake up.

Sun Long never thought she would open her eyes again. When she saw her son, her confused mind was filled with one thought: she didn't die, she was rescued. Did those things also get out?"It's been a while since you were rescued, and there's been no activity in the mine." Luo Huan stood at the door of the hypnosis room, expressionless, and said, "Either your plan succeeded and everything inside was destroyed, and none of the ones that could move or run escaped. Or...someone is controlling them and not letting them out."

Sun Long didn't quite understand what Luo Huan was saying. Her body was already weak and now she was trembling.

"You rest first. We've already notified all the group armies on the Western River Exile Star," Ji Yuezhi said to Sun Long.

After hanging up the communication, Ji Yuezhi looked at Luo Huan and said, "You..."

Luo Shaoyuan's communication interrupted what Luo Huan was about to say. He didn't know what Luo Huan remembered after being hypnotized.

"The real Hong Tongdao was killed by Zhang Yongzhen last year." Luo Huan and Ji Yuezhi walked out of the hypnosis room side by side and headed towards the aircraft. "That adopted son looks ninety percent like Hong Tongdao, and he's been controlling the Hong family from beginning to end."

The Hong family already belonged to that adopted son, so why did he have to kill Hong Tongdao and impersonate him? Unless he was trying to cover something up.

Thinking of this, Ji Yuezhi paused.

Luo Huan saw the person behind him stop and reached out to hold his hand. "Come up first."

Ji Yuezhi pursed his lips. Luo Huan's tone and demeanor quickly returned to normal, but he felt that she was just hiding all her emotions to remain calm."Notify the military ship that is escorting Hong Tongdao first, then contact the capital." Luo Huan led the person onto the aircraft and said sideways after starting it up.

"...Can't contact anyone on the military ship."

Luo Huan sneered, "He's a Gashloran."

The group army only checked Hong Tongdao's information and didn't investigate the disciple deeply. Who would have known that Hong Tongdao was fake, let alone that the person was a Gashloran.

"Is there anything from the Hong family on the military ship escorting Hong Tongdao?" Ji Yuezhi asked with difficulty.

All of the Hong family's belongings must be sealed and sent to the capital together. If there are a large number of the 10-inch silver-white boxes that Sun Long discovered inside, the military ship is definitely in danger now.

"There are no silver-white boxes." Luo Huan looked ahead with a distant gaze. "There are only black boxes with energy blocks inside."

Ji Yuezhi didn't breathe a sigh of relief. If they could make silver-white boxes, they could also make black boxes.

"If nothing unusual is found, Hong Tongdao and those things will be sent to the capital together. If something is found, it can still destroy a military ship." Luo Huan suddenly turned his head to look at Ji Yuezhi, with a bright smile on his face but a hint of coldness in his eyebrows. "Being calculated by him, I don't know if it's my honor or not."

Ji Yuezhi was stunned, and instantly realized who Luo Huan was referring to as 'him'.Ren Pingbo, the strongest Alpha who betrayed the entire federation.

Back then, Zuo Dihong and Ji Xixiu combined couldn't match up to Ren Pingbo.

Ren Pingbo is using the Silver Blue to create new attack machines here, but Zuo Luohuan accidentally ended up on the Western River Exile Star and even discovered the Hong family's secrets.

Zuo Luohuan, who was originally unable to escape death, was probably completely included in the plan after her actions on her face were discovered.

From her return to the Western River Exile Star to searching for inspection reports and reporting on Hong Tongdao, it was all just a trap.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26.3K 627 70
As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every susceptibility period is equivalent to a hell-l...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
15.7K 455 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...