Her Fist [one piece oc]

By EvilMussee

"ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏ ᴅ. ʟᴇᴇᴄʏ! ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇs!" Wher... More

>Read me!<
Childhood (I)
Childhood (III)

Childhood (II)

397 12 6
By EvilMussee

"Hey! Look at the size of that!" Leecy pointed out a rather-big alligator, both Luffy and Leecy could easily fit into the animal stomatch and still have room for one more.

They had been wandering around the forest for a good time by now. While they had explored the one that surrounded Foosha Village, it certainly couldn't compare to the one they are currently in. Leecy had seen a lot of things she couldn't put a name on! But she had to keep her excitement for another day, as a pinkish orange was painting the former blue sky.

She could swear the trees were getting bigger, and so were the shadows.

"Luffy?" At not hearing her twin's response, she turned and saw a discarded tree branch which Luffy had been poking at an anthill moments before.

"Luffy?"Leecy repeated. "You didn't told me we were playing hide-and-seek! Not fair!" She looked around, hoping to see even the smallest glimpse of her brother. Expecting to see him getting out from behind a tree with a sheepish look adorning his face. Apologizing to Leecy for freaking her out. For leaving her alone on a dark, gloomy, bone-chilling forest on her own.

'Im not scared' Leecy thought. 'Yeah! Im not scared! Im just nervous because Luffy disappeared' Her attempt of gaslighting herself failed horribly at that thought. Luffy disappeared. Luffy left her side. Luffy abandoned her on a creepy, unexplored forest that was getting darker and darker as the sun set and the moon rised.

Leecy shaked her head 'No! He wouldn't leave! Something must have happened to him! Maybe the big gorilla from before kidnapped Luffy. I told him that staring at people was rude! But the gorilla isn't a person, its an animal. Is it still rude? I mean zoos exist for a reason. Then why-'

Her now long forgotten dread at her twin disapperance was replaced by amusement. She picked up the tree branch, and wandered on her own. Wondering if the big gorilla was up for an interview.

He didn't mean to walk away from his sister's side, but he couldn't help it! He saw Ace walking along a path at the distance. Even if Luffy wasn't actively trying to befriend Ace, it would still be nice if they could get on his good side. He remebered how Ace would look at his direction during dinner. He couldnt help but shiver every time their gazes crossed.

Luffy tried to draw the attention of Leecy, but the more time he wasted, the more Ace walked away. Therefore he followed him. He promised himself that he would go back for Leecy. She was strong on her own. She was his sister after all!

"Hey!" Luffy called. "I'm not mad at you for spiting on my face, I forgive you!"

Ace ignored Luffy and continued walking, placing a large pipe on his shoulders. Luffy didn't know where he got it from.

"Name's Luffy! What's yours?" He continued. He wasn't going to give up! Even if he wasn't getting a response.

Then, Ace stopped dead on his tracks, turned to look at Luffy and proceeded to kick a tree. Said tree fell and rolled down at Luffy's way.

Luffy ran.

...

It was getting dark. Ace had tried to get rid of Luffy several times. Every single time the kid managed to find him again, pestering him with incesant questions. He left, hunted dinner, and came back to the bandit's cabin.

All while being followed by the annoying kid.

Speaking of annoying kids, he hadn't seen the girl. They were twins, so where was the other pest? He still has to make her pay for rubbing her nasty spit on his neck.

Ace could see the cabin while carrying various fishes on a nest. Meanwhile Luffy was drooling over said fishes.

"Where's the other?" Ace turned, finally acknowledging Luffy. "Shouldn't you be looking for your sister?

"Ah! I forgot!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Its getting dark, and these woods get pretty dangerous at night. Go look for her" Ace couldn't help but feel delight at his great idea of getting rid of the boy.

"She's pretty strong! I'm sure she'll be back by tomorrow" He said, with all the calm of the world. As is Ace hadn't implied his sister's security was at risk. They reached the cabin and the bandits started to prepare a feast.

Ace felt waves of disappointment wash all over him. He had hoped that Luffy would go and search for his sister. Get lost and then killed by some random animal. Maybe that had happened to the girl, if he was being lucky.

"Are you sure? Just look outside Ace pointed out his his index finger. The cabin lights illuminated just enough for them to see abosultely nothing. Not even the moonlight reached to those gloomy woods.

"Yeah! She is very brave and isn't afraid of dark!" Luffy assured with a confident smile.

The night had fallen upon her. And Leecy was, without a doubt, very afraid of darkess. Even if she wouldn't admit it.

All she wanted to do was to lie down, cover her ears and pray for no scary animal to find her. But she had to suck it up. She needed to find her brother. She needed to be brave! She was gonna be a marine one day and she couldn't be afraid of some dark, forebonding forest.

"Luffy! Are you there?" Leccy whispered out loud. She waited, hoping to hear a response. But all the could hear was the sounds of crickets and of the wind messing with the trees.

She contiued to walk. Watching her steps. She didn't want to step on a stick and wake up a beast. She had to eventually cross with a path, right? She just had to go on. Don't look back. Ignore any creepy sounds. Easy.

She was halfway of a breakdown when her surroundings began to fill with mist. Leecy could feel her eyes numbling from the tears. Her panic sky-rocketing. Her legs had started to feel wobbly and her knees threatened to fail her.

"Please Luffy!" Leecy pleaded with a thread of voice. But then something catch her sight. She was so fixed on her dread that she hadn't noticed that she had walked out of the woods. Her view changed from some big, imposing trees to debris. Metal scraps now surrounding her.

Leecy came to the conclusion that she was on a junkyard. If Luffy wasn't on the forest then he must be here, right? Then she couldn't give up now! His brother must he just as scared as she is.

"Luffy! Come out! Its me, Leecy!" She continued to whisper-shouting. Every time more louder than the last. That was until she saw he silhouette of something move among the junk.

Leecy let a sigh of relieve. She was about to reprimand her twin for leaving her side when said silhouette shushed her.

"Shh! You'll wake them up!" The sihouette said. It didn't sounded like Luffy. The outline in front of her wasn't of Luffy. She backed a few steps. Eyeing the silhouette warily.

"Who are you?" Leecy said in a hushed tone.

The mist dissipated just enough to distinguish blonde boy with a blue top hat.

Word count: 1214

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
392K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...