Luella

By colbyjaackk

I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis"... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: "you're not a 9th grader?"
Chapter 2: "Ella"
Chapter 3: "you're bleeding"
Chapter 4: "Soak my shirt"
Chapter 5: "The fuck did you kiss her for"
Chapter 6: "Where are the Taylors?"
Chapter 7: "Let's fucking go"
Chapter 8: "I eat for 5"
Chapter 9: "Naked?"
Chapter 10: "porn?"
Chapter 11: "draw me Ella"
Chapter 12: "help me"
Chapter 13: "you're safe now"
Chapter 14: "she's my home"
Chapter 15: "Vena"
Chapter 16: "chestickles"
Chapter 17: "approval"
Chapter 18: "my first tattoo"
Chapter 19: "where's my journal?"
Chapter 20: "first woman"
Chapter 21: "prom"
Chapter 22: "my girl is gone"
Chapter 23: "Lewis is sick"
Chapter 24: "Have fun"
Chapter 25: "A staring contest"
Chapter 26: "back to normal"
Chapter 27: "I apologize"
Chapter 28: "Easy on her Emily"
Chapter 29: "Name me three things"
Chapter 30: "what fucking nudes?"
Chapter 31: "I hope he fucking dies"
Chapter 32: "I got accepted"
Chapter 33: "why Ben, is Ben"
Chapter 34: "are you fucking breaking up with me?"
Chapter 35: "How is he?"
Chapter 36: "his agent?"
Chapter 37: "why did you do it?"
Chapter 38: "How long?"
Chapter 40: "Ronan"
Chapter 41: "Grandpa"
Chapter 42 "Hentai"
Chapter 43: "bloated"
Chapter 44: "fucked"
Chapter 45: "Girlfriend"
Chapter 46: "Stella"
Chapter 47: "bleeding"
Chapter 48: "engagement"
Chapter 49: "arrested"
Chapter 50: "Louis"
Hello!

Chapter 39: "Hugo"

153 14 2
By colbyjaackk

•Luella's Point Of View•

I slid on a hoodie and shorts since Lewis obviously doesn't want the internet to know he's been seen hanging out with his ex.

"Hey, you ready?" Lewis knocks on the bedroom's door, I unlock and open it.

"Hey" I give him a small smile, he smiles wearing glasses, a cap, and a hoodie on top of it.

"let's go" he mutes his phone and shoves it in his pocket before we walk downstairs passing Ben and Vena who are tanning outside with Josy.

Hazel and Keih got drunk and are passed out upstairs.

Typical them

"Mr Taylor!" Paparazzi start shouting once we leave the house, security surround us while we walk.

He tried hiding under the hoodie

"Is this Miss Luella Adams?" "Are you in a relationship with anyone?!" They continue asking some weird shit before we quickly get in a coffee shop.

"Sorry about that" Lewis sighs pulling a chair for me and I sit down while he sits infront of me.

I order 2 coffees for us, he still doesn't like ordering for himself.

"So uh" "how was uni?" Lewis takes off his glasses showing me his gray eyes.

"It was great, uh fun" I nod and he nods awkwardly, "what about you? How's life?"

Life? Seriously?

"It's busy, really busy" he chuckles, "i have a full schedule once I leave the maldives, it's crazy" he shakes his head.

Me and Lewis start chatting back and forth about Journalism and football, it's fun to finally be able to talk to him.

After 4 years.

My phone starts ringing on the table making me quickly mute it after seeing the contact's name.

"Who's Hugo?" Lewis frowns at my phone before his eyes travel to me.

"No one" I quickly shake my head, Lewis's face drops and my stomach twists.

"Cool" he nods clenching his jaw, "we should go back"

I nod about to pay but he beat me to it.

The walk back to the house was very awkward and quiet, all you could hear is our shoes hitting the ground as we walk.

Entering the house, Vena was throwing up in a bucket making Lewis frown.

"You okay?" He asks as Ben helps her up, "well uhm actually" Ben smiles putting his hands on her stomach.

"What?" Lewis asks before his mouth slightly opens, "fuck, you're pregnant?!"

"Yes" Vena sighs wiping her mouth, "oh damn, uh congratulations"

"No fucking way!" Hazel comes running squealing loudly waking up Keith who was sleeping on the couch with Josy.

"Yes now stop screaming" Vena rolls her eyes shoving her face in Ben's chest, "your pull out game is weaker than my grandma"

Ben glares down at her and I hear the doorbell ring.

I walk to the door and open it making my heart drop.

"Hugo!" I nervously smile at the tall muscular man with curly blonde hair and shining blue eyes.

"You're here!"

"Of course I'm here, can't miss the wedding" he smiles grabbing my waist pulling me in a hug.

I pull away and clear my throat, "uhm my friends are inside, wanna come?"

"Yes" he nods following me inside, I gulp and stare at my friends who are all staring at Hugo.

"Hey Hugo" Vena and Hazel wave at him since they both know him from uni.

"Hi girls" he chuckles waving back, I look at Lewis who's sitting on the couch, his arms folded, and his jaw tightened.

"Hugo?" Ben frowns his arm thrown over Vena's shoulder.

"Yes uhm, Hugo is my uh friend.....from uni" I awkwardly introduce him.

"We're sure more than friends" Hugo chuckles his hand going to my ass squeezing it, wtf?

Lewis's face drops, he stands up and leaves from the back door without saying a word.

"Uh?" Keith frowns at me, "Hugo, this is Keith, Hazel's boyfriend, Ben, Vena's-"

"No need for the introduction babe, they all play for the nfl" Hugo smiles shaking their hands.

"Hugo, why don't you sit with the boys, me and Hazel want to show Lu something" Vena nods.

"What the fuck was that?" Vena whispers and Hazel smacks my arm.

"Ow!" I hiss at her, "I told him before I left, that we were friends and nothing more, he ignored me and pretended like I never said that!"

Vena and Hazel look like they want to murder me.

•Lewis's Point Of View•

Fucking Hugo.

I wanted to break something, anything.

Walking back to the house, I smash my foot on the table breaking it into pieces, much better

I walk inside to see the fucking bitch with my friends.

"Want a beer?" Ben asks me as soon as I sit on the couch opposite them.

"No" I reply my jaw clenching and unclenching, i need my pills before I go fucking crazy

"So, how did you meet Lu?" Keith asks opening a beer bottle for the dumbass.

"Uni" he grins, "she's really beautiful, I don't know how she does it" "she drives me fucking crazy"

Keith gulps and takes a glance at me, "what's your relationship with her?" Ben asks folding his arms.

"You can say we're talking" he shrugs, "we slept together a couple of times-"

"Lu never slept with anyone after-" Ben clears his throat, "I mean she never slept with anyone in uni"

"Oh no we still didn't hookup" my leg bounces up and down controlling myself not to break his face apart.

"We just slept together, as in the same bed" I scoff at his dumb words.

"Uh? Is something wrong?" Bitch asks me and I glare at him.

Your face is.

Before I could answer the girls walk downstairs making me look up and stare at her.

"We're going to the beach" "wanna come?" Vena asks us her red hair pulled up in a bun.

"Yes" I grab my phone and make my way out.

She's not going to be alone with this bitch, no, not on my watch.

Keith, Ben and bitch come out the house and walk to the beach all shirtless.

The girls soon follow behind and get in the water with Josy on Luella's hip.

"She's so hot" Hugo smirks making my blood boil.

"Damn" he chuckles putting his shirt on his lap, no fucking way

He just got a damn fucking boner?

Keith frowns "uh okay"

What the actual fuck?

"I don't think I can hold it in no more" he laughs and smirks eyeing Ella, my fucking Ella.

He was about to call for Luella when I stopped him, "have a damn beer" I push a bottle to his chest.

He frowns and shrugs opening it, "asshole" I mutter under my breath.

"Hazel!" "We're ordering food, ask the girls what they want!" Keith yells and Hazel throws him a thumbs up in the water.

———-

"Ella!" "Come eat!" I call out for Luella who won't stop splashing water with Josy.

Fuck, I called her Ella, again.

"Ella?" Hugo frowns at me, can he shut the fuck up?

"Yeah?" I glare at him and he shrugs staring at Luella walking back.

She sits down next to Hugo and opens her bag of food.

"You look beautiful, Ella" my body tenses at what Hugo just said, what the fuck?

Luella looks at me and gulps turning her head to the bitch, "thank you"

Kiara sends me texts about how Ronan Lee won't shut up talking shit about me.

Just want to know how Ella knows him

"So, what happened with you and Ronan?" It's like Ben just read my mind.

Luella quickly stands up and mumbles that she's going to the bathroom.

Huh?

•Luella's Point Of View

I flush the toilet after throwing my guts out, brushing my teeth and wiping my mouth, I hear movements in the bedroom.

I walk out the bathroom and see Lewis changing into a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Hey" I give him a small smile as I grab a jacket to wear.

He nods doing his hair in the mirror, "your boyfriend left to the hotel"

Uh?

"He's not my boyfriend" I quickly shake my head and he scoffs.

"Yeah sure"

"No I'm serious, he really isn't, he's just a friend" I zip up my jacket and Lewis shoots me a glare in the mirror.

"I don't get what's your problem" I frown folding my arms.

"That bitch is my problem" Lewis turns around facing me, "I can't fucking handle seeing you together, I don't care if we're not in a relationship, or not even friends, it still hurts me Luella"

"But I'm not with him, I promise you" I whisper looking at a frustrated Lewis.

"Prove it" he whispers, my whole body takes a step forward, and before I know it, my lips are on his.

Lewis's body tenses but then he relaxes as I set my arms on his neck, he pulls me closer to him by grabbing my waist.

I feel his hand caress my cheek, he deepens the kiss and pushes his tongue inside my mouth.

I can't believe we're doing this

Omfg

We quickly pull away when we hear a 'ew!'

I look down and find Josy with a disgusted face holding her teddy.

"Fuck" Lewis lets out a deep breath his chest rising and falling.

My eyes go back to his, lips red and swollen.

"Shit, uh fuck" "shit sorry" Lewis holds his mouth staring at Josy.

"You kissed" she points at Lewis, "and bad words"

"I'm telling mommy" she giggles sprinting out the room with Lewis running after her.

I stare at myself in the mirror, my face is red as fuck.

I shake my head and walk downstairs to see Josy laying on the floor with Lewis tickling the life out of her.

"Ready?" Vena asks me, I nod and grab my purse ready to go to the bar.

"Come on, it's bedtime to you" Keith grabs Josy, "daddy, uncle Lewis kissed auntie Lulu"

My eyes widen and my cheeks flush, "Josy!"

"Little shit" Lewis mumbles and Hazel smacks his arm, "you two kissed?!"

"Who kissed?" Ben joins and Vena smirks, "Lewis and Lu"

I roll my eyes and open the front door, "do you guys wanna go or not?"

"I do" Lewis walks out and the rest follow not before giving me smirks.

Ugh

I'm finally going to a bar.

Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 11.3K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
7.6M 174K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
3.3M 80.5K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...