Genshin Impact React to Aethe...

By rue_23

This is basically the Teyvat people are reacting to different stories and eventsnwith the main focus of diffe... More

Chapter 1: Gathering Everyone
Chapter 2: Zhongli Story Quest Part 1
Chapter 3: Zhongli Story quest part 2
Chapter 4: Zhongli Story Quest Part 3
Chapter 5: Zhongli story quest part 4
Chapter 6: Zhongli story quest part 5
Chapter 7: Reunion and new Rival
Special 1: Amber and Aether child
Special 2: Aether and Ei Child
Chapter 8: Venti story quest part 1
Chapter 9: Venti story quest part 2
Chapter 10: Venti Story quest part 3
Small Preview for Chapter 11
Chapter 11: Venti story quest part 4
Interlude: AU, Chaos and More part 1
Special 3: Aether and Ayaka Child
Special 4: Xiangling and Aether Child
Chapter 12: Gathering once again
Chapter 13: Aether the Wandering Samurai
Interlude: AU, Chaos and More part 2
Chapte 15 - Zhongli Story Quest Act II Part 2
Chapte 16 - Zhongli Story Quest Act II Part 3
Chapte 17 - Zhongli Story Quest Act II Part 4
Chapter 18 - Archon Quest : A Dream of Falling Branches
Chapter 19 - Quest : A Wish Upon Shooting Stars
Chapter 20 - Aether vs Infernal Shadow
Chapter 21: Gathering once again (2)
Chapter 22: A Winter Night's Lazzo and Introduction of the Tsar
Chapter 23: Aether possible future kids (part1)
Chapter 24: New Guests and Misadventures of Eiko and others
Hiatus

Chapte 14 - Zhongli Story Quest Act II Part 1

13.9K 201 234
By rue_23

Hello everyone. Rue here and finally releasing a new chapter and this is as most requested next story quest and it's Zhongli story quest Act II.

Sorry for the late update but been very busy with my work and personal life. Barely had time to write to be honest. Not to mention i have been playing new game Honkai Star Rail. A game that was looking forward to it.

I got Welt and Seele recently. All have to do now is try to get Bronya and Himeko and then I will have team Honkai in my team. wuhahahahahaha. Currently I'm level 31 in the game but I'm not rushing it since I want to enjoy the game and enjoying all the side quests.

Anyway without further ado.

"All right everyone. Time for adventure of Aether life and this is with Zhongli again." Rue announce to the people of the theater. After the chaos happened earlier. Rue managed to fix everyone and made sure the girls are a few feet away from Aether as punishment which made the girls protest but Rue was firm in his decision.

"In Liyue again and with Mr.Zhongli again. Something tells me something big happened" Hu Tao said to him. Aether chuckled nervous at him.

"Traveler....Did something happened that Liyue hasn't known?" Xiao asked. Aether flinched in hearing that and the girls noticed this.

The girls narrowed their eyes and glares at Aether.

"Aether/Traveler/Dear/Brother" The girls said as they glared at love interest.

"...I plead the fifth" Aether said nervously which confused the girls except for Lumine who knows about this,

"You can't invoke your rights for silence! We are not in that world currently" Lumine said annoyed.

"What is she talking about?" Diluc asked Rue.

"Basically there is a world in a specific nation/country have rights and one of them is the right to not to speak and avoid the question." Rue explained. Many nodded in understanding while the main girls frowned of Aether not answering the question but they won't force him since it would just make them look bad.

"Oh yeah I forget another important people." Rue snapped his finger and portal opened and above them and a screams was heard.

"Where the heck am I!" The voice shouted and everyone saw it was Scaramouche/Wanderer.

"Wanderer?" Nahida, Rue and Paimon said surprise

"Buer, Traveler....and floating pixie" Wanderer said.

"Paimon is not a floating Pixie! Paimon is Paimon." Paimon whine. Wanderer ignored her and looked around and his eyes landed on Ei and narrowed.

"You...." Wanderer said in low tone which confused Ei.

"Have we met before?" Ei asked as she felt familiar with Wanderer but don't know what.

"Greetings Mr Wanderer or Riku. A name given by Aether." Rue said. (Note: That's name I gave Wanderer after his Archon Quest. I have done the Archon Quest before Nahida story quest.)

"Who are you?" Wanderer demanded as he was prepared to attack.

"Stop Wanderer no need to be hostile towards him." Nahida said to him. Wanderer frown in hearing this but obeyed Nahida command.

"I am Rue and I am known as a Watcher of this universe." Rue said with a smile.

"Watcher?" Wanderer asked as he was not familiar with this and felt very wary of this man.

=One explanation later=

"...I see so you brought me here to watch Aether adventures and multi version of him...why bring me here?" Wanderer asked seeing no point why his presence is needed.

"For entrainment. If you agree. I will bring the entire Harbingers at some point and I won't stop you in attack the man you despis-"

"Deal! Just bring that clown of Harbirnger, Dottore and let me beat him mercilessly." Wanderer said.

"Deal but we have to do some viewings first then I will bring the rest of Harbingers here." Rue promised and this satisfied Wanderer. Rue leads Wanderer to seat beside Childe who gave him a confused look.

"What did Dottore did to you that you want to kill him." Childe asked and Wanderer just crossed his arms.

"It's personal Tartaglia. Best you don't get in the way when I deal the doctor for his deserved punishment." Wanderer said. Childe just shurgged his shoulder. But he is secretly wanted to see The doctor get his ass kicked.

Soon the viewings started.

Aether and Paimon arrived at Liyue Adventure guild as they greeted Katheryne.

"Hi Katheryne, it's us! Any new commissions?" Paimon asked her and Katheryne smiled in hearing this.

"As a matter of fact, there's one that looks perfect for you two." Katheryne said as she paused for a bit before she continues "Uncle Dai is one of the foremen at Huishan Hall over in Liyue Harbor. He's hoping the Adventurers' Guild can spare some manpower."

"Oh I remember now. It's the commission about the missing miners!" Paimon said as.she remember this quest.

"Missing Miners....so it was Aether who took care of that problem....but I still missing a view detailed information about this." Ningguang said as she remembers a report about Missing Miners being resolved but with strange information.

"Something tells me that this mission is something more than it's meet the eye." Yanfei said.

"What is it we have to do exactly?" Paimon asked in curiosity

"I believe you'll be looking for workers." Katheryne said

"Ooh, looking for people? Awesome, we're good at that!" Paimon said excited.

"So some detective work huh. Make sure to call me for any detective work Aether. Since with you and Paimon around. Things always have interesting cases." Heizou said with a chuckle.

"Will do." Aether grins at him.

"I have no reason to doubt your abilities." Katheryne smile at the duo before she continues on "I'm sure the details can be worked out face to face. If you're willing to accept this commission, head over to the dock and talk to Uncle Dai."

Aether and Paimon nodded at her and thank her before they depart. Soon they arrived at the docks and looking for Uncle Dai. Soon a few more minutes searching they saw a large man that seem waiting for someone and approached him

"Hey! Are you Uncle Dai?" Paimon asked the big man. The man was a bit suprise to see Paimon but nodded at her.

"Do you always act liked that flying lavender melon." Itto asked.

"No! Paimon doesn't want to hear from you, Bull-chucker!" Paimon retorts back.

"You wanna go!"

"Bring you big idiot!"

"Shut it you two!" Aether and Kuki pulled their ears to stop them. Which cause the two to whine in pain.

"I am indeed." Dai said and inspect the two before he nodded "Ahh, now then, you must be the adventurers assigned by the Guild."

"Huh? How could you tell!?" Paimon said in surprise and Dai nodded at her.

"By the clothes on your back and the look on your face. Experienced adventurers at that, I'll wager." Dai explaned

"And it helps that you two are pretty famous as the heroes of Liyue." Dai said chuckles. Many residents of Liyue nods in agreement about Aether and Paimon fame.

"Right again! You're pretty perceptive!" Paimon praised the man

"Hahaha. In this trade, you need a sharp eye for people, not just rocks. Uncle Dai can see what you're made of from a long way off." Dai said before he smiled at them "Alright, my assistant should be arriving soon so let's just wait here a moment."

"Whoa whoa, that's why we're here! Now there's someone else taking a cut?" Paimon said in suprised at this someone else is joining them.

"Paimon everyone needs some help once and a while. Besides I'm pretty sure Aether will need it since he is not familiar with Liyue." Keqing told Paimon.

"But Paimon already his best guide!" Paimon whine.

"But do you know all the locations in Liyue?" Ganyu asked.

"Um...."

"See. It's alright to ask help once in a while especially with how big Liyue is." Ganyu said. Paimon sighs and nods in understanding.

"Well, to tell you the truth, this is a very difficult matter. Too much for adventurers alone to handle, I fear..." Dai said and Paimon pout in hearing this.

"Hmph! So there is someone else!" Paimon said in grumpy tone. "Do you think we're not up to the job?

"Paimon, you're getting competitive again..." Aether said in annoyance as he knows Paimon wants all the rewards of the commission.

"True...seems I remember Paimon wanting all the treasures for that quest that set up to capture a certain bandit." Kaeya chuckles as he remembers he tricked the two in order to capture the suspect.

"You set us up Kaeya. Paimon was not happy about it!" Paimon growled at the Cavalry Captain.

"It just occurred to me that you don't have all the facts. The incident in question happened in a mine, and it's a little out of the ordinary, to say the least. Mines are dangerous places, as I'm sure you're aware. As such, I've enlisted an industry expert to cover all contingencies." Dai explain the commission. "Last time I checked, adventurers weren't experts in ore appraisal or geological analysis. With a professional by your side, everything should run smoothly.Besides, this guy is the best in his field. No matter the rock, he'll tell you its value to the nearest Mora at a glance."

He pause for a bit before he coninues "I'd go as far to say that there's not a soul in Teyvat that knows rocks better than him. I'd be a fool to not enlist an expert of his caliber!"

"Except the Geo Archon himself!" Paimon said happily.

"Yes..still can't believe that Rex Lapis personally helped with that commission." Dai said as he still and many of Liyue were still in shock at their Archon true identity.

"You're a fool if you think you found Teyvat's number one rock expert!" Paimon said arrogantly and this caught Dai attention

"Oh? And why might that be?" Dai in curiosity.

"Because Teyvat's number one rock expert happens to be a friend of ours..." Paimon said confidently and Aether immediately realize who Paimon was talking about.

"And the biggest block head." Venti chuckles.

"And this coming from drunk barb." Zhongli retorts back.

"You must be talking about..." Aether pause as Paimon nodded at him. She was talking about the Geo Archon himself' Zhongli/Rex Lapis

'Perfect, I was planning to ask him a few questions.' Aether thought as he wanted to ask Zhongli about his sister.

Aether frowned at this because at the end of the quest. He didn't really got any answers

"Haha~ Didn't expect that, did you! Wait here, we'll go fetch him." Paimon said to Dai before turning to Aether "Paimon bets Zhongli is listening to the Storyteller. Let's head over!"

Aether and Paimon quickly headed to Zhongli favourite restaurant which was in Third-round Knockout. Soon the duo arrived and saw Zhongli listening to Story teller Iron Tongue Tian. Aether approach Zhongli at Third-Round Knockout.

"In our last tale, Rex Lapis..." Iron Tongue Tian spoke and Zhongli listen. Soon he notice Aether and Paimon approaching him.

"I can't believe that Rex Lapis was listening to me on how I tell his story." Iron Tongue Tian. For the longest of time he never suspected that Zhongli was their Archon. He was happy but nervous.

"Don't be scared Mr. Tian. You did a splendid job as a story teller. I enjoyed them." Zhongli praised the story teller which made Iron Tongue Tian very happy.

"Zhongli! There you are!" Paimon said happily and Zhongli turns to them

"Oh! Here for a few tales? I didn't know you two were connoisseurs."

"They would be just wasting time." One of the Sumeru Scholar scoff at this.

"And many of you are doing useless research. Besides they need to relax once in awhile and not be upright or they will be stressed." Rue sneer at scholar. The scholar growled at him but flinch in fear as he saw Rue eyes glow ready like he was planning to kill him.

"Oh, no no! We're here for you! Um... do you have time?" Paimon asked

"Ah... something I'm rarely short of." Zhongli said

"We have a special task..." Aether said.

"We need someone who understands geology and ore." Paimon said to Zhongli and Zhongli put on a thinking pose

"Hmm... someone who understands geology and ore..." Zhongli said

"We already know you are Geo Archon Zhongli. No need to be vague about it." Guizhong said.

"Yes but something I learned over the years. There are people who are always better at you at something. You never know because of how life leads to unsuspecting things." Zhongli said. Guizhong giggles at this.

"Ugh... Take a look around! Is there anyone in Teyvat more qualified?" Paimon pointed out "The requester claims to have enlisted Teyvat's number one rock expert, but Paimon doesn't believe a word of it. Nobody understands rocks better than you!"

"If Zhongli is in my world. He would be a millionaire easily." Rue said amused.

"What do you mean Master Rue." Ningguang said.

"In my world. Being a geologist pays around 230k mora a year. If Zhongli is a world renowned name. He could easily charged millions of mora for each inspection especially with the use of his powers." Rue chuckles which shock everyone and Zhongli hums in thought at this. (AN: base on Phillpines currency if anyone wondering)

"You appear to have taken his claim quite personally on my behalf." Zhongli said amused.

"Oh, no no... it's just... Uncle Dai doesn't know what he's talking about!" Paimon stuttered "Paimon just wants to... enlighten him..."

"Hahaha, I see. Well then, it will be my pleasure to accompany you." Zhoongli said with a chuckle

"Really!?" Paimon said excited

"But I should inform you that despite my expertise... I cannot necessarily claim to be a leading authority." Zhongli said before he started to explain "We are at all times adrift in a sea of learning - new knowledge should be welcomed with open arms. Still, I imagine I will be of help to you in this endeavor. If we do encounter an expert, I look forward to broadening my own understandings."

"Basically he is only acting humble but has a ego" Venti said with chuckle.

"If Zhongli tries to kill you I will not protect you." Rue said as he pointed at Zhongli as Venti saw Zhongli glaring at him. Ready to drop a meteor at him. Venti nervously chuckle and turns away from Zhongli.

"Don't worry this is normal between them." Xiao said.

"Yes, Rex Lapis did tell us how annoying the Anemo Archon is." Bonanus said with a giggle.

Paimon groans in heariing this "Ugh... stop being so modest, Zhongli"

Paimon turns to Aether and said "Well, we got him! Let's head back to Uncle Dai!"

"Well at least their Archon is useful unlike ou-" the scholar in Sumeru was cut off when suddenly a portal opened beside him suddenly blasted him with bullets, creating a donut on his stomach and killing the Scholar in the process.

Many of theatre shock and fear what just happened.

"Don't worry everyone. Calm down." Rue said as he easily revived the man. Everyone sighs in relief while Summer scholar touch his stomach making sure that he was still alive and doesn't have a hole.

"What was that?!" Nahida said shock and scared.

"Remember I told you if that anyone tried to bad mouth you...." Rue asked and Nahida nods her head. "Yeah that will happen....and that was just going easy. Like I said many of watchers are angry at the Scholars Sumeru who mistreated or bad mouth you. In result they will feel death...but they won't die here....unless I want to."

This scared many of the Sumeru scholars as they realize that the watchers will not hesitate to kill them if they bad mouth Nahida.

"....Yo UnisonSkeith make sure next time that portal appears above or beneath the guy or girl you are planning to shoot or attack next time to make sure there will be no casualty. Also tell the others the same as well." Rue said through the portal.

"Got it!" UnisonSkeith said through the portal. Soon they could hear screams of pain from the portal which suprise everyone before the portal closes.

"...Yeah better you guys don't know what watchers are doing right now." Rue said and everyone agreed but the Sumeru Scholars are now on guard not daring to anger the watchers.

Soon the trio headed to the docks and saw Uncle Dai there.

"Uncle Dai! We're back!" Paimon greeted and Da turn to them

"Oh! And this must be the friend you spoke of?" Dai said looking to Zhongli.

"Kinda funny to see that Geo Archon stand before him." Keqing said she see the situation very funny.

Paimon nodded and smile "Yup! Paimon doesn't know who your rock expert is, but he's got nothing on our guy!"

"Paimon stand corrected by that now. Kun Jun was a great expert as well." Paimon see declared.

"W-What me?" Kun Jun said in the Liyue crowd as he doesn't remember what transpired during the quest.

"Haha, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Still, I do have a claim to some experience in this field." Zhongli said with a small chuckle

"Uh-huh, so you say. Wait till my guy gets here, then we'll see." Dai nodded at her "It's no use me singing his praises. You'll have to see for yourselves."

"Uh... is this the place?" A voice said. Everyone turn to where the voice was and saw a young man with brown hair and black eyes, wearing Liyue clothes and was wearing a pair of glasses

"Aha! Speak of the devil! Allow me to introduce my assistant, Kun Jun." Dai said as he introduce the group to the young man. "Young Kun, these are two adventurers assigned to us. And as for this gentleman..."

"Hm...?" Kun Jun stare at Zhongli and Zhongli stare back. Zhongli couldn't help but feel that this young man was somone very familiar.

"It's me?...Strange I don't have any memories of this..." Kun Jun said with slight headache as he tried to recall his meeting with Zhongli for the first time but couldn't.

"Don't worry Mr. Kun Jun all will be revealed soon. All I can say you played a huge role." Rue said which confused many in the theater.

"This is Zhongli, a consultant from the funeral parlor." Aether introduced to Dai.

Dai was suprised at this "Wangsheng Funeral Parlor's consultant... Mr. Zhongli! I've heard about you. They say you're a man of great knowledge and many talents. I had no idea I'd be meeting you in person today."

"Not to mention the Geo Archon." Hu tao said amused. When suddenly she had an idea. "Maybe I should offer Mr Zhongli expert services as a geologist."

"...Ms Hu Tao please don't abused the contract we already discussed." Zhongli said dryly. He already has to many things to do eversince his identify was revealed back home. Many asking him for advice and such. Which was already beyond the horoscope of their contract.

Hu Tao just pouts at him.

"I... I'm sure I recognize you... Have we met at the parlor? Wait, I've never been to the parlor..." Kun Jun said.

"Uncle Dai, aren't you going to test them?" Paimon asked

"So that's what you were planning." Aether said as he gave Paimon a look.

"Huh? I... I wouldn't know where to start..." Dai said as he doesn't know how to test the two

"Then they can figure out a way to test each other! If Zhongli wins, he's the assistant. If Zhongli loses, uh... N-Never mind, Zhongli won't lose!" Paimon said.

"A contest? Why, it would be my pleasure!" Kun Jun said happily

"I admire your enthusiasm, good sir." Zhongli said with a smile

"Haha! I must say, you certainly have the look of an industry expert about you. It'll be interesting to see which one of us wins." Kun Jun said.

"Yes he is. But I am curious how this young man be sing praise from not only Paimon but from Rex Lapis as well." Keqing said.

"Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk!" Paimon complain

"I'm just saying it like I see it, haha... Which is incidentally the only skill I have worth talking about." Kun Jun said.

"So you're an appraiser, Mr. Kun Jun?" Zhonglli said with interest

"Well, no... actually I've already forgotten what I'm in Liyue Harbor for... I was standing by the side of the road one day when Uncle Dai called me over. He saw me holding a rock and asked me a few questions. He seemed incredibly excited, even followed me for a while. We arranged to meet here."

"Yeah true for some reason a big part of my memory is missing and I can't recall anything m" Kun Jun said in the crowd.

"Huh? How could you forget something like that?" Paimon said in disbelief.

"I saw him on my way over to Liyue Harbor, poring over rocks and muttering to himself. He looked to be very familiar with them.I asked him a few questions out of curiosity. To my surprise, he knew more than me, an old mining foreman! In any case, he didn't have any pressing matters, and agreed to help me." Dai said

"So... do you have a poor memory?" Paimon asked the young man.

"Not exactly... Anyway, if it's rocks you need help with, I can most certainly lend a hand." Kun Jun said before turning to Zhongli "Mr. Zhongli, what do you make of this rock?"

Zhongli inspect the stone with a critical eyes

"A glossy exterior, with a fissure that could only have been left in the wake of a volcanic eruption. If I'm not mistaken, this is a rough gem from another nation." Zhongli said his inspection of the stone and Kun Jun was amazed.

"Yes yes keep flexing your knowledge you blockhead." Venti said amused. Zhongli just gave him annoyed look. Many in the crowd was just weirded out at two Archon friendship.

"Ah... a keen eye!" Kun Jun praised Zhongli.

"It's no ordinary rough gem. Fragile surface layer, black veining... My intuition tells me that there's high-quality crystal ore inside." Zhongli explained

"Remarkable. This rock does indeed hail from the vicinity of a volcano. I came across it in a market and snapped it straight up. The seller thought it was some leftover industrial remnant. They had no inkling of the treasure that lay within." Kun Jun explained

"Isn't Crystal Ore found everywhere?" Aether asked as he saw that kind of Ore in the mountain and was confused what make this special.

"Now I look at it. The stone doesn't seem that special as well." Ningguang as well. She can see the value of the stone but she couldn't see how rare it was.

"Purity and geological rarity alone aren't enough to make a treasure. Some of the most precious crystals contain deposits of water or sand. In the moment of its formation, the crystal hidden within this stone shell captured a pocket of water. For water to be hidden in its depths, like a moon concealed within a mountain, reflecting shafts of daylight that make it through... Now that's a rare treasure." Kun Jun explained

"...Damn is really studying rocks needs that much information." Bennet said.

"Yes of course for everyone eyes. They seem normal. But to an expert it's different as they can see the true value of those stones." Rue told him.

"Such a detailed description, almost like he saw it with his own two eyes..." Paimon said in awe "Say... you're not trying to hoodwink us are you? After all, we haven't even seen what's inside yet!"

"Everything he said is true." Zhongli said with a nod "Most crystals are born in high-temperature environments. Heat and water aren't natural bedfellows of course, which is why crystals with water deposits are so sought-after. Moreover, this particular crystal contains mountain lake water. A rare find indeed."

"Well if Zhongli says so, it must be true..." Paimon said.

"A praise from the Geo Archon himself shows how skill you are Mr Jun. You interested to work with me." Ningguang offered the young man.

Kun Jun was surprised at this. "O-O-Of course! I would be honored." Kun Jun said happily to Ningguang.

"I've yet to encounter anyone with a judgment as shrewd as yours, Mr. Zhongli. How did you know exactly what lay within?" Kun Jun asked Zhongli said.

"I've seen many such stones in my time, I recognized it immediately. I hope you didn't mind me flaunting my experience, Mr. Kun Jun?" Zhongli said.

"Yes stroke block head eg-" Venti was cut off when suddenly crushed by giant rock by Zhongli.

"Oh my Archon! He killed Venti!" Bennett said in shock as the shock watch in shock along with many others.

"He's fine see." Rue said as they saw Venti slip out from under the rock and laugh off. Which just annoyed Zhongli.

"As annoying as ever." Zhongli said to Venti.

"Hahaha! Oh loosen up old timer." Venti chuckles. Everyone just don't know what to say but assumed the viewings

"Of course not! I feel I've met a kindred spirit here today. I hope you will accept my friendship." Kun Jun said before he turns to Dai. "Uncle Dai, it would be a mistake for Mr. Zhongli not to join us! Trust me when I say that his level of expertise is unrivaled in the trade. You won't come across another of his caliber in your lifetime."

Dai nodded at Kun Jun suggestion "Very well, there is strength in numbers after all! Everyone, follow me to The Chasm. There are men counting on you to find them."

"Alright everyone. Let's have a small break before we continue." Rue said to crowd as they decided to have small break at the moment.

==Watchers dimension==

"....Okay 30 minutes to go" one of the watchers said. Many of the watchers have guns in their hand as they decided the first punishment they would do the sages and annoying scholars was to make them target practice as they trapped them in giant forest dome and hunt them down like animals.

"Ah my balls!" Azar screams as one of the watchers blasted it balls with a bullet.

"Okay 10 points to F8ZEPHYR. But currently Mr_Deadweight is in the leading for 30 points." One of the announcers said as he shown a score board of all watchers participating.

"Hey....What do we gain after doing this?" One of the watchers asked his fellow watchers.

"The number one scorer will have a say on what's the next punishment of the sages and scholars. Mr_Deadweight is currently in the lead. He plans to make them watch the Boku no Pico marathon for several days" one of the fellow watchers said.

"So basically we are in hunting season for the idiots." One of the watchers said like casual friends.

"Yup....Oh looks like one of them is healed again."

Soon all the watchers started shooting again on all the former sages and scholars running around for their lives as they wanted to escape their situation. Their actions to their Archon was heavy so now they will pay the consequences under the watchers rule.

Okay the chapter is done. I don't know when the next update will happen. since my schedule is not stable schedule since I have been busy. Anyway I will try my best to update when I have free time.

After the Zhongli arc. Do you want me to do the Sumeru scene. "Dreams of the Falling branches" Just that scene. Not the entire Archon quest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 85 3
You know the drill. A loli found herself in the world of Teyvat one day. The traveller is gonna be Lumine.
99.7K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
124 2 11
-on hiatus my inspiration has be all time low will put as complete for now- Aether and Lumine are traveling twins who have been to many worlds from m...
6.7K 196 11
hey~ story takes place after traveler has explored inazuma. (sorry for bad grammar, english isn't my first language) this is a fan-fiction. the sett...