Kunoichi On the Prowl! (Gende...

By StarlightLunaGirl

(SLOW UPDATES) Now, where should I start? Ah, of course! It all starts with a girl named (Y/N), who is curren... More

Bio
Reverse harem (and their genderbend names)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
100+ reads
400+ reads
500+ READS
600+ Reads!
A/N: Question for you all

Chapter 5

19 1 0
By StarlightLunaGirl

Y/N's POV
After lunch break was over, I was thinking of heading back to the dorm, but I felt like I was staying indoors for too long after school, or in my case, after training. So, I went outside to head out to the grocery store.

--timeskip--

Once I arrived, I then looked down at the small note with a list of grocery items I needed to buy written on it.
(I can't think of a list, so it's up to you guys.)

After reviewing the note a few times, I grabbed a shopping cart and walked inside. To start my shopping spree, I was moving from aisle to aisle to aisle until I got every item on the list.

-timeskip-

Finally, I'm finished. All of my groceries were purchased. While I was heading home, humming a song, a group of 3 creeps were following and cat-calling me. Let's just call them creeps 1, 2, and 3.

"Yo, cutie. What's the rush?" Creep 1 spoke. I started to speed up my walk, but I could feel that those perverts were still on my tail. I kept speeding up to the point where I started to run, but unfortunately, I was grabbed by the wrist and slupped back against the wall, causing me to drop the bag full of groceries I bought.

"It's too dangerous for a hottie like you to be wandering around alone~," creep 2 spoke. "Let me go!" I shouted as I struggled out of the creep 2's grip. Just then, creep 3's face got a bit closer to mine. He then cupped my face in his hand. It's so disgusting. "Dude, you're right! She does have a cute look!" He snickered. I looked away with a "Tch!"

"Ooh, tryin' to resist, huh? Well, it's about time that naughty little girls like you deserve to be punished." I kept struggling to get away, but no matter how hard I try, they won't seem to let me go. "So, uh, where do we start?" Creep 3 asked the other two. "I'd say the boobs! Like, look at them!" Creep 2 said. The creep that was pinning me down took both of my wrists with one hand and was about to grab my chest.

'If they won't let me go like I asked, then I'll just have to fight my way out!' I thought. So, before I was going to get touched, I moved my right leg back and kicked the perv in the middle right where it hurts: the balls. At that point, he grip went completely loose. I was free.

I wasn't done with the other two, though. I started to quickly move at creep 2, punched him a few times in the stomach, and threw a kick in the head. Creep 3 behind me was about to attack me, but I dodged, grabbed him by the arm, and threw him over my shoulder at creep 2.

I looked down at them, all knocked out like light bulbs. I was panting from the force I used while fighting. "Just to let you know, I'm not the type of girl who would show off my body to a bunch of perverts in public, so don't even bother trying touching me! Got it?!" I yelled at them. I then sighed and looked at the groceries until a thought full of panic races through my mind.

'Wait a second. The groceries.... Are they damaged?!' I slowly walked up to the bag and picked it up. 'Please tell me they're OK, please tell me they're OK!' As I shivered, I looked inside of the bag to, luckily, see the items undamaged. I sighed in relief and ran back to the dorm.

--timeskip--

3rd Person POV
(Y/N) arrived at the entrance of the dorm lounge. However, right before she was about to enter the dorm lounge, a voice was heard, calling out to her, along with a bit of clapping. "So, you're the newbie girl Asuto told me about, aren't you?"

She looked around behind her to see who it was until she found a dark-skinned high school male who was none other than Hofumi.

"Who are you?" She asked, tilting her head. "Woah! Seems like Asuto was right about you. You're Hanzo Academy's cute little kunoichi girl, right?" Hofumi asked.

She backed up a little in how the male's face was close to hers. "'Kunoichi in training' more like. Um... A-Are you, like, an acquaintance of Asuto's or something...?" She spoke. Hofumi backed up and chuckled a bit with his hand on the back of his head. "Sorry about that. I kinda forgot about the introductions. Anyways, I'm Hofumi, a shinobi."

She takes a good look at his uniform. "So, you're a shinobi, but you're not from the same school as us," she then pointed out. "Well, don't you have a good eye? I'm actually from Hebijo Boys Academy," he answered.

'Hebijo?' She thought. "Me and the rest of the squad had some quarrels with the Hanzo team once. We're cool now, but some of us have problems with each other," he added. "So, you guys are like rivals, then?" she asked. "You could say that. And, yes, that means im also Asuto's rival, " he added.

"By the way, you just got back from whatever you're doing, right? Sorry to waste your time. Later!" He spoke before leaving. 'Who was that?' She thought. However, she shook off the thought and headed inside to her dorm.

--timeskip--

Y/N's POV
After I was done putting each of the groceries in the fridge, cabinets, and other places, I then moved to my desk to look at my yo-yo. A thought came to my mind just then. 'Can shinobi use other weapons other than knives, kunai, shurikens, and such? Maybe they do!' I took another look at my yo-yo, and that was when an idea popped up. 'Hmm... Maybe if I would...' Before I was able to finish, I heard a knock on the door. Maybe it's Katsumichi this time. So, I went to the door and opened it to see that my answer was correct. It was indeed Katsumichi.

"Katsumichi? What is it you want me to talk to me about? And please don't grope me," I said. "Sheesh! One step too late. Looks like Ikugorou kinda rubbed off on you, didn't he?" He sulked. I knew he was trying to pull off a stunt like yesterday.

"Anyways, you doing okay? Anything wrong?" He then asked. "Nothing, really. I was thinking about some things, that's all," I answered. "Why are you here?" I then questioned. "Oh, y'know, just, wanna check up on you. Seeing if you're doing alright," he chuckled, scratching his head.

"Okay...?" I spoke. Katsumichi. Don't. Even. Try it. "Yeah. Uh, A-Anyways, gotta go, bye!" He spoke before running off. I closed the door, and looked back at my yo-yo again. Then, a frown crept on my face, and a thought to my head. '(B/F/N)... If I make your gift to me a weapon, please don't hate me for this."

______________________________________

Phew! ALL DONE! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
124K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.