𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔...

By -firelitroses-

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏" "𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕... More

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄
𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞.
001. The manor
002. The other woman
003. Arrogant prick
004. Apologizes and Acceptance
005. Savior
006. Broom polish and vanilla
007. Pretty fucking beautiful
008. Raindrops
009. Parties and Hangovers
010. The tower
011. Quidditch practice
012. Stupid realizations
013. Moonlight
014. Pretty boy
015. Photgraphs
016. The slug club
017. Blue hair?
018. Lions vs Snakes
019. Snow days
021. daddy issues
022. Christmas party
023. Home sweet home

020. adore you

1.1K 36 5
By -firelitroses-

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

adore you

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

It had gotten completely unbearable for James to hold in his feelings any longer. Every single time she spoke to him, her voice was as smooth as honey, or when their hands accidentally brushed together, or even when she simply just looked at him. He had never experienced feelings that were this intense. He had gotten jealous over the littlest things, like when she got partnered with someone else for an assignment or when either Sirius, Remus, or even Peter hugged her. The worst was when some random Ravenclaw came up to her and asked her out. Sirius almost had to hold him back because he was ready to fight. It's a good thing she said no.

It was the last day before Christmas break which meant it was the last day at Hogwarts before going to her parents for the holiday. She tried to spend it with all her friends considering she won't see them for two weeks. Slughorn had invited her to a Christmas dinner party he was hosting today but she kindly declined, she rathered to spend it with her friends. She started her day by going to her classes as per usual even though most of the professors that day gave everyone a break. So after a long day of not doing anything she sat at dinner and handed out her presents to the boys, Lily, Marls, and her Slytherin roomies. She packed up all the gifts she got and the rest said they would send it to her.

She was nervous to go home. It was always an unsettling experience staying there for the holidays. She had gotten used to it by now but it still made her uncomfortable.

"How are we gonna survive without you?" Sirius teased.

"You'll be fine," Eva rolled her eyes while slightly shaking her head.

"No, I won't! For TWO WEEKS!" Sirius cried out. "And I know for a fact that James isn't going to survive without you. He'll probably just die,"

"Very funny," James glared at him with the most annoyed look ever. He was very pissed off today. If it wasn't for the fact that he had been concealing his feelings for so long it was probably because he was upset Eva had to leave. Mostly because ever since James had known Eva she had talked about how much she hated going home. So he was very upset at the fact that Eva had to go to a place she was uncomfortable in and there was nothing he could do about it.

Eva said goodnight to the group before going up to her room. She made sure everything was packed for tomorrow and when she finished she lay down on her bed trying to get a good night's sleep however it was actually impossible. Her mind was occupied with thoughts of her parents.

She sighed deeply getting up from her bed. She pulled her curtains slowly, careful not to make any noise. She walked to the door and went down the stairs. She walked out of the common room to a place she was all too familiar with. Walking up the stairs she saw the boy who she had a feeling would be there.

"Hey," she whispered as he turned around.

"Hey," he took a hit of his cigarette before crushing the end and throwing it away.

"What ya doing here? Shouldn't you be sleeping? You have a big day tomorrow," James rasped out.

"I know! But I can't, unfortunately," Eva huffed before joining James next to him. "It's whatever, I can always sleep on the train," she smiled.

They stood in silence after that, both not daring to start the conversation. Eva looked at the stars. "Isn't it crazy how something so far away can shine so bright?" He gave her a side smile before he followed her vision to the sky. The silence was bestowed upon the two teens once more.

James sighed. "Eva. Something has been bothering me all week and I need to tell you," James broke the silence.

"Sure go ahead," She tore her vision away from the stars to James' face where she noticed his flushed cheeks and his messed-up hair.

"I- Do you remember the night when you produced your Patronus?"

Eva gulped at the question. Of course, she remembered it, she had gone crazy over that night. "Yeah. Why?" She bit the inside of her cheek.

"Listen we never talked about the kiss. and I know you probably want to leave it in the past but god! Eva, I don't know how to move one?"

"James it was one kiss okay? It wasn't even supposed to happen," Eva tried to reassure. "Look it's probably just your brain trying to get back at Lily. Okay, so it's fine,"

"No. No. No. It's not fine. And it's not about Lily either," James sighed frustratedly. "I like you a lot Eva. Like so fucking much,"

"James look I know how long you've been in love with Lily okay those feelings don't just go away,"

"Eva-" James got cut off.

"James... I don't want to be a second option," Eva whispered, her voice shaking.

"Darling I absolutely adore you,"

"James you-"

"God Eva. You know ever since our first kiss I can't stop thinking about it. I can't sleep because I'm thinking about you and when I do fall asleep I dream of you. I just- the feeling of your lips on mine and the longing of wanting to kiss you at every second of every day is fucking torture knowing that I couldn't." He paused for a second before taking another breath. "My mouth has not shut up about you since the kiss. I don't know? I just- I've never felt this way before. You have absolutely completely taken over my life and you don't even have the slightest clue."

Eva stayed silent. She couldn't think of any words to muster out so instead James spoke again. "So don't fucking tell me about being a second option because she doesn't even compare to what I've felt for you,"

James took a step closer to her, so close she could feel his body heat radiating off of him. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, her heart racing so fast she thought it would burst out of her chest.

She had nothing to say. There was nothing to say. She somehow managed to move closer to him. She stood on her tiptoes bringing her arms up and putting in around his neck, playing with his messy brown hair. Their faces were now the closest they had ever been. She looked into his rich chocolate eyes. She bit her lip feeling his breath on her lips. And just like that their lips meant once again in the tower. Their lips moved in sync. He dragged his tongue against her bottom lip as a way of asking for permission which she gladly accepted. Their kiss got sloppier and sloppier. Their ragged breaths overshadowed the sound of the howling wind outside. The desperateness to be close caused their noses to bump and their hands to tighten on each other. Both felt how hot the other's skin felt but pure bliss was how their lips were clashing together.

They eventually pulled away and her eyes seemed much too heavy to open. She dragged her tongue over her swollen, lower lip as her chest heaved.

"Well that was fun," he grinned.

"Shut up," She laughed pushing his arm a little. "What do we do now?"

"Follow me," He took her hand and led her down the stairs in silence.

♡ ♡ ♡

"The quidditch pitch?" Eva asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Yes ma'am," James came behind her, putting his hand around her waist and kissing her neck. Her eyes fluttered close and she hummed in pleasure as she tilted her neck, giving James more space.

"Hm, not so fast darling. You promised me something or have you forgotten?" he mutters, words slurred against her skin.

"Fuck are we really doing this now!" Eva groaned. He turned her around with one hand as the other rested on her hip. James removed his lips from her neck, kissing up to her jaw. His lip met her bottom lip, biting it softly and pulling it out. He hovered his lips in the air around hers, teasing her before pulling away. She groaned loudly in frustration, desperate to feel his lips on hers again.

"How about we continue after you win the game?" James rasped out.

"That's not fair!" Eva pouted.

"Why not?"

"Because I've never played before which means I'm probably really bad," she explained.

"Well. I am a great teacher," he smirked. "Come on,"

They walked to the storage rooms grabbing whatever they needed. They walked back to the pitch standing side by side. He helped her on the broom and then he got on his.

"Okay. I think I unlocked a new fear," she said as she hovered in the air.

"And what is it?" James smiled at her.

"Heights!" Her eyes widened.

"I'll be here the entire time." He flew closer to her putting his hand on her cheek. "I'll never let anything happen to you," He kissed the top of her head.

"You're doing great," James said, flying further away from her, a quaffle tucked under his arm. He explained the game. It was basically modified Quidditch so that it could be played with one ball and two people. It was decided that she would be the goalkeeper first- which she was grateful for. Eva surprisingly had fun throughout the entire game but that probably was because James was with her. She had picked up some skills that she never knew she had.

The pretend game had been going on for about half an hour before James had decided that it was getting too late.

"So who won?" Eva challenged even though she knew she most definitely didn't win.

"You want me to be honest?" James smirked.

"No," she smiled. She watched him fly towards her never breaking eye contact.

"Then you did," He put his hand on her lap.

"Well. If I remember correctly I think you owe me something," She put her arms on his shoulder as her fingers played with his hair.

"Hmm is that so?" He dipped his head down, leaning closer to her lips.

"Yeah," She momentarily stopped breathing, feeling the nervous sort of feeling inside the pit of her stomach but that went away as soon as his lips crashed into hers. Her hands tugged slightly on his messy brown locks while his hands ran up her thighs, resting on her hips. Their lips moved in perfect harmony as the moonlight shined brightly on them. And for the second time that night, they kissed, this time under the stars, hovering in the air, the cool breeze blowing past them. It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N: Soooooo. HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL RN? I can happily tell you that I'm super excited. I actually love them so so so much. Omg, but I'm so mad at Wattpad because I wrote this entire chapter and it was soooo good but when I was coming on to edit it THERE WAS NOTHING THERE. I was super upset but I rewrote it and I'm not sure if I got everything but I hope I did. Also two chapters it one day, it must be a miracle. Anyway, I'm currently working on the next chapter so hopefully that will get out to you guys super soon. Anyway, I think that's it bye besties.

love always Emily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.5K 32
"Look at her. She's perfect." "Yeah, Lily does look good tonight." "What? No, I mean Lyra." [Marauders Era] [©-anjo1006]
157K 5.3K 17
in which a girl named for the stars falls in love with someone with a smile incomparable to any star in existence - [hp] [marauders era, sixth year] ...
11.5K 201 10
HARRY POTTER FANFICTION MARAUDERS ERA STAND ALONE * * * Remus x OC x Serious trouple James x Lily Contains smut
504K 11.2K 51
(Completed) "What? She doesn't fancy him she fancies you, you idiot" "No she doesn't" "Oh Lupin" •••••• Summary is in the story! Always editing to m...