The Soft and Cute Omega Male...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"In the year of Jiyue's differentiation, everyone thought that the only son of the Ji family would differenti... More

"Work-related"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
"Chapter 80."
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 Extra: Let's Get Married...

Chapter 61.

244 14 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

After being admitted to the first military academy, Zuo Luohuan looked through all the course books and felt that there was nothing worth learning. So, after staying at the school for a month and accumulating enough points, she left to go play.

Zuo Luohuan chose the west district as her direction and finally made her way to the West River Exile Star. She met a friend in the underground gambling city, and the two of them hit it off and won a lot of money in the underground gambling city.

Neither of them cared much about money, and they spent most of their money here. They had a great time, but Zuo Luohuan had another purpose for coming to the West River Exile Star - she wanted to see the progress of the 377th Army's mining operation.

Her original plan was to say goodbye to her friend and go to the mining area alone, but she didn't have time.

Because the heir of the Hong family invited the two of them to participate in the gambling city's anniversary event and even wanted to invite them to be permanent guests, Zuo Luohuan naturally refused, but her friend agreed.

The anniversary event at the gambling city was too lively, and Zuo Luohuan almost spent every day with her friend there. Sometimes she was invited to dine at the Hong family, but she was just accompanying her friend.

The Hong family had placed many large pieces of ore, which the heir said were transported from the mining area and wanted to check if there was any silver-blue inside.

"The conditions of the 377th Army are not good, and we want to cooperate with them by providing testing equipment and mining vehicles. We are close to reaching an agreement." At that time, the heir of the Hong family saw that Zuo Luohuan was interested in the ore and mentioned it.

At that time, Hong Tongdao was basically not involved in the family business, and the management of the Hong family's industry was entrusted to his adopted son. Zuo Luohuan had no interaction with Hong Tongdao, but she accidentally entered his study during a party at the Hong family and saw a report on ore testing on the desk.

Why would someone like Hong Tongdao, who didn't care about anything, have a report on ore testing?As Luo Huan turned a page, the door was suddenly opened by Hong Tongdao.

He saw her and his face immediately changed. He strode forward and snatched the test report from her, demanding to know why she was there.

"I took the wrong turn," Luo Huan raised her hands and shrugged, smiling apologetically.

Hong Tongdao ordered her to leave, his eyes darkening.

As Luo Huan walked towards the door, her smile faded. She had a feeling that there was something wrong with the mineral test report and decided to come back later that night to investigate.

However, things took an unexpected turn. When she returned home, her so-called friend suddenly attacked her. The wound on her waist was caused by his sneak attack and was deep enough to expose the bone. Despite this, she managed to dodge his fatal blow.

"You're not ordinary," her friend said, surprised by her skills as he looked at the bloodstained dagger in his hand. "But too bad... I put something on the blade."

Luo Huan looked down at her side, her consciousness gradually fading. The last thing she remembered was her friend walking towards her.

When she woke up, she was facing Hong Tongdao.

Hong Tongdao believed that Luo Huan had seen the documents on the table and wanted to interrogate her to find out who was behind her and if she had leaked any information.

Ji Yue asked how long Zuo Luohuan had stayed inside, to which she replied that she couldn't remember, but in reality, she had never forgotten. 

From the moment she opened her eyes, she stayed in the basement for nine days and ten nights. Ji Yue saw the video on the first day, and by the tenth night, Zuo Luohuan was barely alive and Hong Tongdao had lost the mood to interrogate her, so they had her taken to the back of the mine to be dealt with. 

Zuo Luohuan took the opportunity to kill the two people who had taken her to the back of the mine and escaped. 

Later, news of the Hong family heir's murder spread, causing chaos in the Western River Exile Star. Zuo Luohuan found an opportunity to return. 

As the sky gradually brightened, Zuo Luohuan turned to look out the window, a smile on her face but her eyes unusually cold: it would be best if he had stayed in the Western River Exile Star. 

... 

"Hey, why do you three look so serious..." Luo Shaoyuan got up early and looked at the three of them, sizing them up for a while before inexplicably falling silent and sending a message to Zuo Luohuan with his light brain. 

[Are you planning something? Do you need more people? Should I call some from the North District?] 

Although Luo Shaoyuan wasn't good at strategy, he had a natural instinct. He had felt that something was off with Zuo Luohuan and the others since last night, not to mention the annoying "eyes" around them these past few days. 

[Doesn't Luo classmate claim to be able to take on ten people alone?] 

...As soon as Luo Shaoyuan looked up, she saw Zuo Luohuan smiling at her and couldn't help but chuckle.

Others always said that Zuo Luohuan resembled her father, but Luo Shaoyuan never thought so. The chairman never smiled unless it was genuine, unlike Zuo Luohuan who always wore a fake smile.

Luo Shaoyuan: "Whatever you need, just call me."

"Thank you, Star Lord, for taking care of us during our stay here," said Ji Yuezhi to Zhou Li, who was responsible for receiving them. "We would like to visit the Star Lord, if possible."

Zhou Li quickly replied, "Of course, the Star Lord has already said that you are welcome to visit anytime."

The Star Lord worked at the administrative center of the Western River Exile Star. With Zhou Li's guidance, they took a flying vehicle to the landing pad on the top floor of the administrative building.

"I have already contacted the Star Lord, and he will finish his meeting in half an hour. You can visit first," said Zhou Li politely.

The administrative center building was not as luxurious as the one in the city center, but it was still solemn and magnificent. The group took the elevator down to the 24th floor.

After touring this floor for half an hour, they arrived at the door of the meeting room. The Star Lord of the Western River Exile Star came out and warmly greeted Ji Yuezhi and Zuo Luohuan, saying, "I have always wanted to meet Miss Zuo and Young Master Ji, but I have been busy with affairs. I didn't expect both of you to come."

The Star Lord shook hands with the two while bowing, showing his utmost hospitality.In theory, there's nothing wrong with it. Xijiang is just an exile planet with limited resources, so it's natural for the star lord to be attentive to the child of the heaviest group army in the Federal Military Commission.

Zuo Luohuan's gaze shifted from the star lord to the person standing behind him, and quickly withdrew his eyes: he's hooked up with the star lord of Xijiang Exile Planet again?

"Who is this... the star lord's son?" Ji Yuezhi turned his head and saw a young man in a high-end suit standing behind, and asked the star lord.

The star lord turned his head to look at the person on his right and immediately explained, "No, this is my secretary, Zhang Yongzhen. He's young, but very efficient."

Ji Yuezhi nodded and handed over the gift he had prepared as a greeting to the star lord.

"Did you guys go to the underground gambling city?" The star lord enthusiastically said, "You can play a few more rounds, and I'll cover the bill."

"Our luck wasn't very good," Zuo Luohuan smiled and said, "Playing a few more rounds might just leave us empty-handed."

"Hahaha, just for fun, playing a few more rounds won't hurt." The star lord led the group to the reception room, and the young man next to him deftly poured tea for everyone.

Ji Yuezhi sat next to Zuo Luohuan, and the two were very close. The entire reception room was filled with the sound of him and the star lord talking.

Zuo Luohuan lazily leaned on the sofa, his right hand hidden behind Ji Yuezhi, almost crossing his waist, gently hooking his right hand.

Zhang Yongzhen held a snack and walked around the sofa, catching a glimpse of the small movements of the two people hiding behind it.

"This is a specialty from Xijiang Star," Zhang Yongzhen introduced as she placed the snack on the coffee table.

"Thank you," Ji Yuezhi nodded at him, showing a polite attitude of a superior to a subordinate.

"There's not much that Xijiang Star can boast about, except for this," the Star Lord pointed to the snack on the coffee table, "but it's definitely not as good as the capital."

"It tastes pretty good," Jiang Hong took a piece and took a bite.

Ji Yuezhi sat up straight, with his right hand behind his back and his left hand holding Luo Huan's hand, but he didn't feel anything. He was just wondering if she was doing this to impress Zhang Yongzhen.

"If I'm not mistaken, you came here because of a fellow student who was exiled to Xijiang Star," the Star Lord looked at the group and finally focused on Luo Shaoyuan, "Is it this fellow student?"

"No, my junior brother is taking care of his parents in the hospital today and couldn't make it," Ji Yuezhi said, "His parents are from the 377th Army and were injured in a mining accident a while ago."

"I see," the Star Lord sighed, "The 377th Army has been mining for so many years and still hasn't found any useful minerals."

"I heard that if they don't find any minerals after mining the mountain to the east, the 377th Army will leave," Ji Yuezhi said, "They should be returning to their unit next year." 

"The 377th Army has worked hard in recent years," the Star Lord shook his head and sighed, "Our exiled planet's finances were already poor, and we have to provide benefits for the local residents every year. We can't even afford to support them."

Several people sat in the reception room for a while, and Ji Yuezhi said to the Star Lord, "Can we visit the research institute that tests minerals? I heard it's in the administrative district, and we haven't seen any mineral testing before."

"Of course," the Star Lord turned to his secretary and said, "Yong Zhen, take them to see it. I have two more meetings this afternoon, but are the people at the institute working today?"

"Yes, they are. Yesterday evening, the 377th Army sent over the ore they mined from the east. They should be separating the raw materials today," Zhang Yongzhen said, bowing her head slightly.

"Perfect timing," the Star Lord and Ji Yuezhi said goodbye and left the reception room.

Zhang Yongzhen walked ahead, turning to Ji Yuezhi and saying, "Follow me."

The research institute was next to the administrative building, a six-story white building with a card swipe required to enter. Zhang Yongzhen contacted someone downstairs for a while, waiting for someone to come upstairs before leading them up.

"Sorry, there are a lot of procedures at the research institute, and some test results are too important to leak," Zhang Yongzhen explained, turning back.

Ji Yuezhi nodded in understanding, while Zuo Luohuan stood lazily to the side, occasionally glancing at him. He was an omega accompanied by an alpha, but his bored expression around the other alphas was evident.

"Are all of you students from the First Military Academy?" Zhang Yongzhen's eyes showed some envy. "I also wanted to go to the military academy, but I didn't pass one of the cultural courses.""It's not me," Luo Shaoyuan said, "I'm from the Northern Military Academy."

Zhang Yongzhen was surprised, "Then why are you here..."

"I had nothing to do during winter break, so I came to play with them. To be honest, there's nothing fun about Xijiang Exile Star," Luo Shaoyuan yawned and kicked the heel of Zuo Luohuan's foot, "Let's go play in the West District in a few days."

Zuo Luohuan leaned against the elevator glass mirror and looked at Ji Yuezhi indifferently, "It's up to him."

Ji Yuezhi's lips slightly curled up, his gaze filled with the curiosity of a wealthy young man towards a poor area, "It's quite fun here, there are many things I haven't seen before."

"Then let's stay a few more days," Zuo Luohuan said.

Among the group, Zuo Luohuan could make the final decision, but she also cared about Ji Yuezhi's thoughts. Although they didn't seem close on the surface, they would make small moves whenever they had the chance. They were indeed a couple in a secret relationship.

Zhang Yongzhen observed the relationships between the people behind her through the bright elevator door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 222 91
In the ABO era, divided citizens all need to attend Imperial College. 1. Jian Lanyi is an Alpha. She was obsessed with training and couldn't extricat...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
7K 242 32
Zhou Ran and Pei Jixian are in a business merger. According to rumors, although the Alpha is very rich, she is extremely stingy and hates crying Omeg...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...