HAUNTING SERPENTS

By Aurors70

Dear reader, do you know what's even better than a classic enemies to lovers? Strangers who are brought my co... More

Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

💙

180 3 0
By Aurors70

Dear reader, do you know what's even better than a classic enemies to lovers?

Strangers who are brought my coincidence, but eventually fate.
Strangers who waste their whole time of freedom trying to figure each other out, strangers who assume about each other.

And keep on failing with their assumptions.

And they don't figure that they completely hate and can't stand each other until the knot is thick, and they're stuck together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 703 114
(BBS X Reader) There are those common people in other stories when they tell their life's tale. But me... Well I ain't no stripper, no gang lea...
15.4K 247 33
Elena Garcia and her family move to Freeridge after their father had been fired from work, what happens when she meets Oscar ( Spooky) Diaz and the S...
12.5K 254 15
When Gabriela moved from Miami to Freeridge her parents had one rule: don't talk to the gangmembers. Not hard right? Especially for a nerd in Robotic...
8.4K 269 29
around the age of 16 something happens to you... you and your soulmate become connected. you could get a tattoo of their first words, a string co...