TFF:tales

By Sdr2_fan12

Hi, im a spiritual fictionkin, my source is the famous films FNAF Season 1! My sign off is -⭐ I decided to ma... More

About me! :D
"the past repeats." TFF:tales
☆ Source memories! ☆
"a hidden spirit" TFF:Tales PT:2
"ITS ME" TFF:Tales PT:3
"H̵̦̏̀͋̚e̵̘̹͗͌'̶̬͕̹̗̅ŝ̷͇̲͌͝ ̴̰̘͂͌͒̚b̴̧̻̱̓ä̵̩̹͖͉c̶͕̆͐̈ǩ̸̞͖" TFF:Tales PT:4
"henry?.." TFF:tales PT:5
"trapped" TFF:Tales PT:7
"Control" TFF:Tales PT:8
"Sickness" TFF:Tales PT:9
"Preparations" TFF:Tales PT:10
Art!!
TFF:tales hcs!!
Random concept
"reminicsing in the past" TFF:Tales chapter two
HE'S BACK
"Sanders Department Of Light" TFF:Tales chapter two
"Investigation" TFF:Tales Chapter Two
"Questions and answers" TFF:Tales chapter two
"Reunion" TFF:Tales chapter two
"a replacement" TFF:Tales Chapter Two
"making a plan" TFF:Tales Chapter Two
"fake faces" TFF:Tales Chapter two
"containment" TFF:Tales Chapter two
"plans and preperations" tff:tales chapter two
Update
"finding resources" tff:tales chapter two
"the beginning of an end" tff:tales chapter two
"the invasion" tff:tales chapter two
The end
Character design for quincy sanders!
Concept!
Portal timer bryan form!
Super important annoucement!
Reddit community!
Current tff:tales bryan art!
Tff:tales canon facts!
A.M.D.
Alternate Madness Disease TFF:Tales chapter 3
The Tape TFF:Tales chapter 3
Truths of the past TFF:Tales chapter 3
Small break!

"The final battle" TFF:tales FINALE

100 4 5
By Sdr2_fan12

N̸̻̻̦̲͑ ̷̺͓͓͆͊o̴̰̐́̾̈ ̶̢͉̬͙͆̕
̵͖̭̭͔̱̈͋

̶̭̈́͝͝͝M̵̭̙̞͚̪̕͘ ̷̤̂̑̑̇̉͘o̵̲̳̐̈́ ̵̡̰͙͕̥̜̊̚r̵̰̫͈͓̘̍͛́ ̸͎̉̇̓̊̊͘ȇ̸̗̩̈́̌͐
̴̼͓͈͆̂̌̏̅̚

̷̬̼̖̯̺̟̀͑̂̍̃D̸̝͇̬͉͚̱͛ ̴̬̹͖͇̩͊̂͜a̵̡͔͎͍͙͆͜ ̶̲̺̗̼͙́̓̓͝ỹ̶̨̺̹̰͆ ̵̝̈͑s̶̹̘͔̼̝̀͛̍͂̿̀

6:00 AM.

Micheals POV:

This is it.

The final battle.

Me and scott pack everything into the car, getting in, as i call jon to let him know we're on our way.

"hey, micheal. You coming?" i take a deep breath. "yes. Get everyone ready."

Jons POV:

"Alright!! Davis. Me and kat are gonna go check on derpy chan before we go. Can you go get bryan?"

Davis nods, hugging kat before we leave.

As me and kat walk off into a storage closet we closed her in, we quickly notice that she broke loose. "SHIT!"

We quickly run back out, trying to find davis to warn him. we can't find him either. Kat looks around for a second. "we should split up."

Splitting up, i started searching rooms. "goddamnit where is she?!"

Davis's POV:

I finally reach the portal room doors knocking. "you doing okay buddy?? Micheals almost here. As soon as he gets here i promise i'll let you out."

All i hear is mumbling. I feel horrible to leave him like this but its almost over.

Suddenly i hear footsteps. I turn around seeing kat, out of breath. "derpy chan is on the loose! We cant find her anywhere!!" shit..seems like we still have some fighting to do until micheal arrives.

7:00 AM.

Bryan's POV:

"cmon bryan!..you can't give up yet!!.."

"mike's almost here and he's gonna save you!!"

I faintly hear and this time-, see cassidy and evan trying to keep me conscious. I can't move.. I feel dehydrated and i think my body is shutting down.

Davis said micheal is gonna be here soon, but i think im too far gone to be saved. Glitchtrap is doing something to me. I can't think for myself anymore, which is exactly what i feared happening when micheal gets close enough for the code to be in signal again.

8:00 AM.

Jon's POV:

We finally find derpy chan. She's curled up in a ball hiding behind a bush.

I nod to davis signaling for him to grab her. Derpy chan notices us and trys to run but davis grabs her. She starts bawling trying to get away from us.

I have to calm her. "hey hey hey!! We aren't gonna hurt you." derpy chan sniffles a bit looking at us. "..w-what..?"

Davis lets go of her arm. "we can get you out of aftons control. We aren't gonna leave you behind kid."

Derpy chan starts crying more taking off her mask, as the bloody tears drip down her face. "H-He-.. s-said he w-would- kill me..!!"

I shake my head. "no he wont. We're taking him down." derpy chan seems to settle down quite a bit hearing that.

"..o-okay.." she answers back after breathing for a second. "b-but where's bryan?.. I wanna see him again."

Me and davis looked at each other for a minute. "you'll see him soon." davis said, breaking the silence.

9:00 AM.

Micheal's POV:

"we're here." scott says in a serious tone, looking at me.

I nod, getting out of the car. Me and scott open the trunk, getting everything out. "now time to meet up with the others."

Bryan's POV:

Somethings wrong.

S̴o̶m̸e̵t̴h̴i̴n̶g̸ ̵i̵s̸ ̸r̵e̴a̴l̵l̴y̷ ̵w̵r̵o̸n̷g̶.̷

Somehow, feeling a huge rush of adrenaline, i manage to stand up.

"..oh god.." i whisper under my breath.

"your okay!!"

"your okay!!" cassidy and evan say in relief before-

Suddenly i start to vomit. Blood. Again.

"..or not."

"..or not."

This time it feels different. I pass out on the floor.

Micheal's POV:

Meeting up with davis, jon, derpy chan and kat, i set the box on the ground.

Davis stares for a second. "..thats henry?"

Oh yea. I forgot to tell them about that. "actually.., no. This is scott. He's an old friend of mine who was taking care of henry. Henry is..well..ill."

Davis nods.

I clap my hands. "alright. So, here's the plan. Davis, you go find bryan. Derpy chan, kat, you two need to help me set up these bear traps all around the park Same with these fireworks, and pour this rubbing alcohol around the entrance of the hotel.  Me and scott will go set up the computer."

Everyone nods, heading off.

Davis's POV:

I quickly make my way back towards the portal room. Looking around, i open the doors, which i had locked by using the chair trick.

Entering, i see bryan laying on the floor. Oh god.

I run towards him, using a flashlight to see. His skin is pale, his veins are showing, and i can see most of his insides. I feel horrible.

Suddenly, i notice something..off.

His body is completely soft. I lift up his shirt to see his stomach, immediately realizing, molten isn't in his body. I stand up looking around frantically, as the door closes shut.

I run towards it. It won't budge.

"Õ̴̹ȟ̸̳ ̵̮̀ď̶̻a̸̳͑v̸͇͐ĩ̸̼s̸̻̊.̴̡̄.̷͔͝" i hear molten behind me. as i try to attack he grabs me by my neck, throwing me to the ground, and stabbing his claws into my face.

"AGH!-" molten grabbed my face, staring through my soul.

"if you want me to spare you and your little friend here, tell me, where. Is. Micheal." he said, practically choking me.

I have no choice. Its the only way to save bryan. Hopefully micheal has weapons.

10:00 AM.

Derpy chan's POV:

"should i add one over here??" kat asks in curiosity. "yea. I think micheal just said to scatter them around."

Kat nods, as i finish up with my bear traps, i open up the rubbing alcohol.

Pouring it around the entrance, i suddenly hear a scratching noise.

I look behind me to see a tall, flesh covered, robot of wires. terrified, i stand there in shock.

Once kat see's it, she grabs a crowbar hitting molten with full force, knocking him down for long enough as kat grabs my hand and we run off to one of the shops.

Panting, we hide behind the bakery counter. "t-thanks for saving me."

Kat nods. "no problem. We should check in with davis. Do you still have the walkie talkie micheal gave you?"

"mhm." i say grabbing it, and going on the right channel. I hand it over to kat.

"hey, how are you doing?" kat asks, as we hear panting from him aswell.
"have you seen molten?!.."

Me and kat look at each other. "yea. We have. Why?.." davis exhales deeply. "molten might be possessed by glitchtrap, and when i went to find bryan molten wasn't in him. Molten attacked me and locked me and bryan in the portal room. Can you help us out?"

Kat stands up. "yes. We're on our way."

Micheals POV:

Me and scott set up the computer and plug in the USB. Before we extract glitchtrap, we need to gather everyone.

Before i contact them, i notice scott looking oddly at the boxes. "huh.. I think our matches our missing mike."
Thats..weird. But it doesn't matter right now. "we can use something else like a blowtorch. Its fine."

I go over to grab my walkie talkie.

I use my walkie talkie to try and contact them, but it doesn't work.

Somethings wrong. "we're gonna have to find them on foot." i say to scott, as he pauses the download.

As we walk out of the hotel, we make it halfway to the enterance, but then we hear screaming.

"FIRE!!" kat says running to us frantically, with davis carrying bryan in his arms.

"wait, what?!"

"MOLTEN!! HE ALREADY STARTED THE FIRE!!" Kat says pointing near the portal room.

Shit..we need to do this, NOW.

"EVERYONE IN THE HOTEL NOW!! SCOTT GRAB THE MOLOTOVS."

Scott nods as we all run to the hotel.

Now in the hotel, i quickly grab the brief case that holds the bomb, as kat, derpy chan, and jon- wait.

Jon.

He's not here.

As i extract the files that contains glitchtrap, i quickly turn to davis.

"davis. Where the hell is jon?!" davis gasps as if he had forgotten. "shit!!..he's probably still at his pizzeria." i roll my eyes. Of course he'd run away at the last moment. Ugh. It doesn't matter now.

"davis, go set bryan in the infirmary. We have a long battle ahead of us." i say, cracking my neck.

Bryan's POV:

I gasp, waking up. Am i..alive?..

I notice im not in the portal room anymore. Im in my infirmary.

I see evan and cassidy appear beside me. I sit up looking at them confused. "w..what happened..?"

Cassidy and evan looked at each other.

"glitchtrap possessed molten again. And molten came out of your body, not only to kill you, but to go off and kill everyone else. But now micheal made him physical again, which means you aren't controlled anymore!"

I nodded in relief to finally be out of that room. But then i smelt something. "is that..smoke?.." suddenly evan and cassidy disappear, and i get a huge rush of adrenaline, as if my body is desperately but just barely fighting to keep me alive. I stand up weakly, making my way out into the hallway.

Lets end this.

Micheal's POV:

All of us are injured severely. Im worried we might not make it out of here alive.

In desperation, i run out of the room, locking the door as everyone follows.

"micheal!!"

I hear a weak but familar voice from behind me. I see bryan standing there in fear, probably wondering whats going on.

"bryan!! How are you standing?! We thought you were dead!!"

Bryans POV:

Im so relieved to see my friends again. All i want to do is cry. But i need to stay strong, and wait until this is all over.

"cassidy and evan kept me alive."
Micheals face quickly turned from happy to shocked. "c-cassidy and who?.."

"evan. They are the souls of molten freddy. Jon said that molten used to be fredbear, and then golden freddy. So the souls you have been searching for the whole time, have always been here. They were just hiding."

Micheal shuddered. "e-evan?.." he stumbled over to me.

"mike..i miss you."

"mike..i miss you."

Micheal broke out into tears. Its kind of sad to see this side of him.

"your little brother misses you alot, you know?" i smiled weakly at micheal. "even if you can't hear or see him, he's always been with you, and even elizabeth."

Micheal wiped his tears hugging me.

Suddenly we jumped when we heard banging on the door. "WE NEED TO GET OUT NOW." davis said noticing the fire was quickly spreading towards us. We all ran out of the building quickly, as scott grabbed some molotovs handing them to everyone.

"Good fucking riddance father. I hope you burn in hell." micheal said as he lit the first one, throwing it at the hotel.

Watching the flames consume the area, we all threw the molotovs. When we ran out we booked it for the entrance.

Micheal quickly opened his brief case as we arrived at the parking lot. "on my count, everyone get down and cover your head neck and ears!! Got it?!"

We nodded getting as far away as we could from the building.

One..

Two...

THREE.

12:00 PM.

I wake up with my ears ringing, seeing police lights and hearing sirens.

Is it.. Over?..

Waking up more i look around me. Micheal, davis, kat, derpy chan, scott, all of them look severely injured.

I see a nurse walk up to me. "are you alright sir?.. You all took some pretty bad damage with that explosion."

I nodded slightly. "not my first fire.., my old pizzeria had a gas leak once, got these pretty cool scars from it."

The nurse laughed. "for someone who almost died, you have some real good humor."

I laugh weakly. "are my friends okay?.."

The nurse nodded. "suprisingly, some of them didnt take the usual damage you get from explosions. One of them is awake right now actually."

I see micheal walk up to me. "hey bry, you doing okay?.." i nodded, "yea, i just survived a bomb explosion, no biggie." micheal laughed, sitting next to me.

"so..did we kill him?" i asked micheal. He sighs. "maybe not killed him, but he certainly won't do any harm with the people i gave him to."

I tilt my head. "who did you give him to?" micheal showed me a business card. "the same person who gave me this bomb to kill him in the first place. They've covered up the whole situation, and glitchtrap is now in their control."

I nod my head, although i have one more question. "how did the doctors not see the rotting and molten?"

Micheal sighed. "they made a deal with the goverment to keep that hidden too. Also, i think you'll be happy to know ive come up with a way for you to still live without molten inside you."

This is all a huge relief. For once i actually feel..safe. I lean my head on micheals shoulder, drifting off to sleep.

2 weeks later:

All of us have made it out of the hospital, and we're celebrating our survival and babys birthday.

there are a bunch of things that have happened this past month, some good, some bad.

Micheal has given my body an exoskeleton so molten doesn't have to stay inside of me.

As for evan and cassidy, we've given them a way to be physical and give them a way to speak seperately, by transfering their souls into my fredbear plush, and using an illusion disk whenever one, or both of them want to come out.

And we decided to offically give up moltens animatronic. Its been through enough and considering evan and cassidy are molten, we decided we don't need his animatronic.

We may not be totally free, but now that the last souls are at peace, thats enough.

Finally, i can give this story a happy ending.

The end (?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 318 7
"Promise you or anybody else won't go crazy once I tell you?" "I promise. You can trust us." "Fine. The reason I know about all of it is because... I...
89.5K 2.1K 55
what happens when you text a person you don't know and become amazing friends with this stranger and possibly fall in love with him??? Look I attempt...
6.2K 201 17
Your little embarrassing moment you had that one time with Freddy caused you to never go back until a year later you had to go back. Many surprises p...
219K 3.7K 100
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED! <3 ❝ life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop to look around once in awhile, you could miss it. ❞ ❝ stay gold. ❞ have you...