Paranoia | Stiles Stilinski

Autorstwa notdaisyloll

✧🜸✰✵☆♡︎ STILES STILINSKI /TEEN WOLF | SEASON TWO- SEASON SIX | Stiles stilinski x fem Started- 3/28/2022 Pu... Więcej

PARANOIA
Prologue
i. omega
ii. shaped shifted
iii. ice pick
iv. abomination
v. venomous
vi. frenemy
vii. restraint
viii. raving
ix. party guessed
x. red door
xi. fury
xii. rage
xiii. battledfield
xiv. master plan
SEASON THREE A
xv. tattoo
xvi. eloise
xvii. you and me
xviii. chaos raising
xix. firefiles
xxi. frayed
xxii. motel california
xxiii. currents
xxiv. the girl who knew to much
xxv. the overlooked
xxvi. alpha pact 'nd lunar eclipse
xxvii. transition
xxviii. hybrid
SEASON THREE B
xxix. anchors
xxx. more bad than good
xxxi. galvanize
xxxii. illuminated
xxxiii. sliverfinger
xxxiv. riddled
xxxv. letharia vilpina
xxxvi. echo house
xxxvii. the fox and the wolf
xxxviii. de void
xxxix. insatiable
xl. the divine move
SEASON FOUR
xli. the dark moon
xlii. 117
xliii. muted
xliv. the benefactor
xlv. I.E.D.
xlvi. orphaned
xlvii. weaponized
xlviii. time of death
xlix. perishable
l. monstrous
li. a promise to the dead
lii. smoke and mirrors
SEASON FIVE
liii. creatures of the night
liv. parasomnia
lv. dreamcatchers
lvi. condition terminal
lvii. a novel approach
lviii. required reading
lix. strange frequencies
lx. ouroboros
lxi. lies of omission

xx. unleashed

772 19 0
Autorstwa notdaisyloll

★✩★✩
| 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽

Hayley had woken up to something weighting on her chest, slowly her eyes opened staring up at the ceiling of her boyfriend bedroom, she peered down catching his dark brown hair in front of her face.

Stiles snores from his parted mouth, head pressed on his girlfriend chest, finding comfort from her chest, his arms wrapped around her body snuggling his head closer smacking his lips.

Hayley managed to look to the side reading the red colored numbers, there was only thirty minutes before school started, she tried getting out of his grasp but each time he would tighten his grip. "Stiles," she began threading her fingers through his hair.

Stiles grumbled moaning at the feeling of her hands touching his hair, "Stiles, it's time to wake up, we got school." The male whines shaking his head. Hayley chuckles grasping his arms.

"just... five more minutes." Stiles says with his raspy morning voice which caused her to smile and give in. "Okay, then we get up."

Stiles hums falling back to sleep, Hayley kept looking over to the clock in his nightstand and each time she did it was like the time never change until the five minutes were up, they eventually got out of bed and got dress in under twenty minutes and headed to school.

Hayley didn't even know what she had done to get the alpha twins attention, each time she would turn they were there staring at her with an look that Hayley didn't know how to express, she shut her locker and began to make her way to them when a tall brunette came out of nowhere.

"Ms McRae? I'll like to speak with you regarding your grades." Ms Blake says, standing by her classroom door, Hayley twirls around and smiles at the woman.

Ms Blake stepped aside allowing the werewolf to walk in before she did, Hayley didn't even realize she was slacking in school, yes she might have been occupied with the Alphas in Beacon Hills and there was also when she feel asleep though most of her classes, yeah, she's definitely failing.

"I know, I've haven't been as active but I swear I'll get on it as soon as I can." Hayley said hugging her text books to her chest watching her teacher walk around her desk.

Ms Blake laughed lightly as she shook her head to the side. "It's okay, I just wanted to know if you were okay, you haven't been as present like you used to be with your previous teachers, is everything okay at home?"

Hayley chuckles lightly and nods her head. "Everything at home, I just guess—" she paused taking a breath, "these couple of months had been... hectic especially— never mind, I shouldn't. uh, I'm okay and everything is okay at home too, thank you."

Ms Blake nods leaning back against her desk. "Your welcome, well now you know if you ever need someone to talk too I'm here." Hayley smiles and nods.

"I'll keep that in mind, I should get going I have coach for the day." Hayley rolls her eyes playfully waving at the woman and walks out the classroom with a bad feeling in her stomach.

After some walking she entered the girls locker and changed into some appropriate clothes for running and headed outside with the rest of the girls.

"Where were you?" Scott came down the small hill towards Hayley, the way he said was almost like he was demanding to know, Stiles brushed past him to his girlfriend. "I think what he means is what made you late?" He says softly.

Hayley grins softly, "Ms Blake pulled me aside to talk about my grades but she wanted to know if I was okay." She tells them pulling the zipper to her sweater up.

Stiles eyes widen, "you're failing!?" Stiles had always known Hayley was smart since forever and hearing that she was failing shocked him, Hayley hushed him glancing around. "I'm not failing, she just wanted to talk that's all."

Scott had been more protective of his friends since the disappearance of Boyd and Erica, he knew it was a bit demanding when he spoke to them but he learned that hard way, he furrowed at the ground then back to Isaac.

"It's them." Isaac yanked himself from Scott's grip and ran down the track after the twins, "Wait! Isaac." Scott groans running after him, Stiles and Hayley were going to run in a steady pace until Scott took off running, which only made them want to follow him.

Hayley ran into Scott away when she separated from group when she saw one of the twins on the ground after getting punched in the face by Scott, "that's one." The werewolf grins, Hayley raised her eyebrows watching Ethan adjust his jaw.

Before they could get out their claws out a loud pitch scream came from the back them, all five werewolves ran over, Hayley cupped her mouth at the scene. A teenager tied to a tree and a wire wrapped around his throat with blood coming out from his ears and his mouth that trailed to puddle around his feet.

"It's him, isn't it." Isaac says staring horrifiedly at the body, he refers to the male who was at the clinic last night with his dog a little after seven.

Soon enough the sheriff arrived demanding everyone to back away from the crime scene, "dad, just come here, look look, look at it." Stiles dragged his father by his jacket to the body. "It's the same as the others, you see?"

Mr. Stilinski nods. "Yeah I see that. Do me a favor, go back to school, yeah?" Stiles glanced back to his friends when his father turned. "Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here." Coach said turning around. "Probably just some homeless kid." Hayley furrows crossing her arms, though no one really moved.

"Coach." Scott says hesitantly. "He was a senior," he mentions, Coach sighs turning up to the teen. "He wasn't on the team, was he?" Hayley snapped her head to a blond- haired girl.. "Kyle! Oh god! Kyle!"

Stiles touched the small of his girlfriend' back leading them away from the scene following behind Scott and Isaac. "You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac began eyeing the two boys from afar.

"Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles replied rubbing Hayley' back in a way to comfort him.

"No, no, they knew." Isaac says shaking his head as they walked further down the hill, Stiles turned to the werewolf. "The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one  recognizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?"

"You think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac raises a brow, tilting his head to the side glancing back at the twins, Hayley stood still turning back around at the scene.

"Well no, but I still don't think it's them." Stiles defends, staring back at Isaac, Scott glanced up at the werewolf then back to Stiles. "Scott? What about you?" Isaac asks wanting his opinion.

Stiles crosses his arms staring at side of his best friends face, "I don't know yet." Scott says ignoring their eyes on him, his eyes were pleading help me. Stiles quirks a brow. "You don't know yet?" Scott turned to him pointing at Isaac. "Well, he's got a point."

Hayley pressed her lips together as she watched the small discussion. Stiles arms drop down to his sides, feeling betrayed by him choosing Isaac over him. "Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?"

"Scotty." Hayley says making all three of them turn to her. "Human sacrifices could happen, there's been three of them so far," she shrugs agreeing with her boyfriend. "It's definitely not twins though, sorry."

Stiles grins softly at her, then turned back to Scott. "Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks." He made a motion touching his face. "And then will immediately disappear and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal but you're telling me that you are having trouble grasping human sacrifices?"

Scott exhaled nodding and turns to Isaac. "That's a good point, too."

"I don't care, all right?" Isaac says anyways glancing briefly back at the twins. "They killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me and I'm gonna kill them too."

After track, the twins had found the she- werewolf near her locker when they decided to take the opportunity to approach her now that she was alone.

"Hey."

Hayley turned to the voice, she would tell which was which by the mole on their faces, Ethan had one on bottom of his right face while Aiden didn't have one whatsoever, "hi, Ethan?"

The alpha nods glancing over at his other twin brother as they followed behind Hayley when she walked away. "What do you guys need? And it better not be to help you get a date with Lydia, cause it ain't happening."

The twins scoff out a laugh. "She's actually more of his type." Ethan points to his twin brother, Hayley swings her bag over her shoulder stopping midway and turns. "I really got to get to class so, tell what you want?"

Aiden exhaled turning to his twin then back to Hayley, from the end of the hallway stood Isaac Layne and Scott McCall talking about the most recent topic, the twins and how they were supposedly the ones responsible for the killing.

"I can't seem to grasp why you would think they done it," Scott said following his friend to his locker, Isaac turned turned to him when three figures took his attention. "I don't think I'm the problem here."

Scott furrows following his stare, and his gaze hardened staring dragged at them both listening into the conversation and his hands clenched not believing what he was hearing, Isaac glanced over to Scott seeing the exact same expression he had earlier. "Now they're getting to you, too."

Turns out the twins were truly the biggest assholes the werewolf has known, Ethan and Aiden had locked Isaac along with Alison inside a storage closet to set him off which they successfully did, though Scott was close by and saved Allison from being ripped to shreds.

Now Hayley was walking by one of her friends, Lydia, to their next class when her boyfriend decided to interrupt the small conversation they were having. "You know there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day? That's every day a dead body, every day!"

Lydia glanced at the she-werewolf then back to Stiles. "Hey, you know what today is? It's dead baby day, oh no, wait, that's every day, cause every day is dead baby day, yay!"

"Why are you telling me this." Lydia loops her arm though Hayley, not understanding what she had to listen to her best friends boyfriend rant.

Stiles ran a hand through his hair, "because Scott's dealing with the alpha twins," Lydia paused turning back to him upon hearing the word twins and alpha in one sentence. "You don't know about the twins?" Stiles asks.

"Alphas?" Lydia rose a brow.

"Ethan and Aiden." Stiles says, Lydia slowly nods. "Oh, yeah. Yeah I know about them." She says continuing to walk.

"Okay, okay, so look heres what I'm thinking." Stiles begins following them. "I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes, ancient people love things in threes, right? So maybe first, it's three virgins and then I don't know."

Stiles cocked his head with a sigh, moving around them to Hayley, "maybe it's three people who own little dogs." He says, Hayley shakes her head smiling at her boyfriend.

"I don't own a little dog."

"I own a little dog."

Lydia said above Hayley's words, Stiles eyes widen pointing at the girl, Lydia shook her head. "I'm not getting rid of my dog."

"Maybe you should." Stiles suggests shrugging, Lydia shakes her head again. "No, and by the way you cannot discern a pattern by a single data point, so stop trying."

Stiles glares saying, "so what, I'm just supposed to wait around for someone else to die, then? I'm supposed to sit there and watch them die. Just wait for them to wither up and die right in front of me?" Hayley turned stopping in front of the stairs, grabbing his arm as Lydia left them.

"Stiles, you need to breath, okay? I know your worried about who might die next, I get it." Her hands trailed down to his own taking them, "just— let the sheriff handle this.. or at least try to."

Stiles exhaled nodding slowly as he squeezed her hands. "Okay, okay, but I can't sit around when there's innocent people dying." He admits quietly, Hayley gaze softened.

"Oh stiles, it would get better, you or your dad would magically figure it out somehow." She chuckled titling her head, Stiles grins softly leaning down pressing a kiss to her head. "And I'm sorry.. about heather."

Stiles brings Hayley into his arms, letting his body relax for a moment. "It wasn't your fault." He says with a small shrug, pulling away from the hug, Hayley opens her mouth to speak but stiles dragged them down the stairs. "Come on, we got econ."

After Econ somehow Stiles managed to convince Hayley to spend her free period to see Deaton wanting to know if he could help in any way with his fathers case, he knew his dad was having a hard time which could lead to him drinking.

"You're out of school early." Deaton declares upon seeing Stiles and Hayley walk into his clinic. "Yeah, free period actually," Stiles says. "I was just headed home to see my dad, y'know I guess you probably heard people are kind of getting murdered again. It's his job to figure it out."

"I gathered as much from the sheriff title." Deaton said, pointing out the he already knew. Stiles nods. "Yeah, uh, y'know but it's get kind of hard for him to do his job when he doesn't have all the information. And we all know he's missing pretty much half the story here, right?"

Deaton nods, Stiles began to rub his hands together nervously. "So I started thinking and I remembered someone who does have a lot information. Someone who always seems to know more than anyone else around here. You."

Deaton hums and walks away heading to the back, and Hayley and Stiles followed him. "All these symbols and things, the triskeles, the bank logo, the mountain ash, all of it is from the Celtic Drudis."

Stiles said, explaining to him why the human sacrifices are happening. "And anyone who has ever looked up human sacrifices before knows that the druids had a pretty big hard-on when it came to giving one up to the gods. You ever hear of the Lindow Man? Two thousand year old body found in England? He was found strangled, head bashed in, throat cut. Threefold death. They also found pollen grains in his stomach—"

Hayley turned from her rambling boyfriend over to Deaton, she noticed a box on the table with small glass bottles inside, each one filled with something. Deaton grabbed one of the glasses and popped the lid off. "—Guess what favorite Druid plant that was..."

Deaton brought out the odd looking plant showing them what Stiles was talking about. "Mistletoe." Hayley scrunched her nose, not liking how the plant smelled.

"I'm just telling you everything you already know, aren't I?" Stiles asked looking up at Deaton, watching the man grow quiet. "The why aren't you telling us?"

Deaton placed his hands on top of the table exhaling. "Maybe because when you've spent every moment of the last ten years trying to push something away. Denying it, lying about it. Becomes a pretty powerful habit."

Stiles turned away feeling bad that he snapped at the man. "All right, so this guy, is he druid?" He asked him, Deaton shook his head. "No. It's someone copying a centuries-old practice of a people who should have known better. Do you know what the word "druid" means in Gaelic?"

"No." The teens utter.

"Wise oak. The Celtic Druids were close to nature. They believed they kept it in balance, they were philosophers and scholars. They weren't serial killers." Dean explains.

Hayley hums squinting and says. "This one is a killer." Stiles nods as her phone vibrates in her bag, Lydia was calling her. "Lydia? Kind of in the middle of something."

Lydia signs through the phone, "I'm sorry, I just needed to tell you about what happened in music class— you might wonder why I'm here because I don't even have music class— anyways, the music teacher didn't showed up and I think he's missing."

Hayley furrows, "Missing? Why do you think he's missing." Lydia closed the piano lid finding blood that wasn't hers. "I just don't think he's missing, he was taken."

"Okay, we're on our way." Hayley says hanging up and turns to Stiles. "Lydia just might have found something that could be useful for this whole thing, we should go, Deaton you might want to hear about this."

Not even ten minutes, Hayley, Stiles and Deaton had arrived at the school heading straight to the music room and Lydia showed Deaton the video she took of the mysterious sound she heard from the teacher's cellphone. "Can we get a copy of this?" Deaton asked passing back her phone, Lydia nods.

"Hey, Doc, any help would be y'know helpful." Stiles spoke from inside the teacher desk, Hayley turned back to him. "Each grouping of three would have its own purpose. It's own type of power. Virgins, healers, philosophers, warriors..."

"Wait, wait, what. Warrior, could that also be like a soldier." Stiles cuts him off pulling away fo the desk with a picture in hand, looking up to Deaton. "Absolutely."

Hayley took the photo from Stiles, it was the music teacher and his wife in a wedding dress. "Kyle was in ROTC with Boyd." Stiles said closing the desk cabinet. "That's got to be it, that's the pattern." Deaton says. "Where's Boyd?"

"He's probably home right now." Stiles mentions pulling out his phone. "I'm gonna try to get him on the phone." He stepped away from them

"Lydia? Something wrong?" Deaton asked the girl upon seeing an odd expression on her face, Lydia blinks shaking her head. "No, I was... I mean— I just thought of someone else with a military connection."

Hayley furrows, "who?"

"This is just one of many possibilities, he could have simply left for the day."

After Lydia told them about the military connection they went to see if her connection was truth and what they found made them think that she might had been right about the fourth kill, "Yeah, well, not without this." Stiles says bringing out Mr Harris' briefcase, before he dumped out everything from inside.

"What?"

Stiles furrows grabbing a graded work assignment off the table. "This test is graded R." Hayley scattered through the paper seeing that there were just different letters. "This one's an H." Lydia says.

Deaton moved around the table scanning the graded papers, moving them around as he tried to get them to spell something. "Stiles, Hayley, you remember I told you "druid" is the Gaelic word for "wise oak"?"

"Yeah."

"Yes."

"If a Druid went down the wrong path, the wise oak was sometimes said to have become a dark oak. There's a Gaelic word for that as well." Deaton swallowed thickly looking down. "Darach."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

316K 3.5K 99
Teen Wolf Imagines + Gif Series!! Completed: June 12 2022 _ #4 Liam Dunbar 7/03/19 #4 Tyler Hoechlin 7/23/19 #7 J. Whittmore 8/08/19 #9 Crystal Reed...
49.7K 2.4K 21
she's the albatross she is here to destroy you devils that you know raise worse hell than a stranger she's the death you chose you're in terrible da...
1M 22.8K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
49.3K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska