(๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ)Sassy Sere...

By SunnySimulation

HOLY SHIT WE REACHED #1 IN #SUNXREADER "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š." Quick-burn story. Pacing is at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
designs
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Valentine's Special (Not canon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
uhhhhhhh (read this please)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chatper 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
memes/story slander
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 82

111 8 3
By SunnySimulation

2117 words

_____

Y/N was hiding in a play structure, listening to all the kids in the daycare giggling and having fun. The space felt.. Confined. She looked around, albeit a bit frantically, her breathing getting a little bit faster as an image flashed in her head. Suddenly she felt someone sit down next to her.
"Hey, you okay?" Sun asked. She looked over at him, "yeah.. Just, not exactly a fan of small spaces, yknow?"
Sun nodded. He scooted closer to her, putting an arm around her side and pulling her closer to him.
"How long do you think before Haley finds us?" Y/N asked.

"Well, she likes to check around the perimeters, then slowly circles in, so I'd say about 20-25 minutes.... Which means I can do this."
Y/N was about to say something along the lines of 'what' when Sun lifted her chin and kissed her. His rays spun and his tail wagged happily. After a second he broke away and smiled at her, and she smiled back, but then started coughing into her sleeve. Sun looked at her worridly, his smile disappearing.
"Are you alright?" He asked worridly. "Im fine.." Y/N said between coughs, and after that she stopped coughing.

Sun hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck. "I love you.." He said in almost a whisper. Y/N smiled and hugged him back. As Sun held onto her, he wondered where he and Moon would be if they hadn't met her, and how lucky they were to have met her. If she had done something as simple as just applying for a different position at the Plex, nothing between them would be as it was.

Y/N and Sun had been waiting in the play structure for a while, just sitting. Y/N was on her phone, sitting in Suns lap. Suddenly, they heard Haleys giggle and she jumped onto Y/N, knocking her phone out of her hands. "I found you guys!" She exclaimed excitedly. Y/N smiled, getting out of Suns lap and crawling out of the play structure with Haley, and Sun followed.

*★*★*

Throughout the morning, Sun and Y/N would hide together, talking quietly and joking around, sometimes even flirting. It was mainly Sun who had done the flirting though. But now it was nap time, and Y/N locked up the room with the kids inside. She picked up the hat and other things so she could work on them while she talked with the glamrocks. The lights flashed off, and she waited by the door. But that's when she saw pink neon eyes, with white pupils in the shapes of hearts. She quickly reached for the door, but Moon grabbed her wrist tightly.
He could see she was scared of him, the fear was visible in her eyes.

Moon leaned down closer to her, tracing/caressing the side of her face with his free hand. He smiled at her, but it seemed intimidating. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you.." He told her as he looked into her fearful eyes. She still looked scared. His smile dropped, and he had a sad look in his eyes. "Don't be scared of me, my Starlight.. Please.."

"L-lets just go.." She opened the door and walked out. Moon followed her, reaching and taking her hand as they walked. Moon noticed that she seemed a little slow. Something was wrong, so Moon slowed down to get behind her, and then sped up, picking her up on his shoulders.
"Woah!-" she shouted, startled. Moon just kept walking with her towards the main atrium where the stage was. He hesitated when he saw Bonnie waiting as usual.
"Do we 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 to?" He asked bitterly.

"Yeah, it's what we do every day.." She sounded a little sad, what if he made her not go anymore? Moon hated that sadness in her voice, so he hurried over to where Bonnie stood. Bonnie was picking his teeth with a claw, and he looked over at Moon, and then up, seeing Y/N on his shoulders. He quit picking his teeth, "what? Can't walk anymore?" He chuckled.

"I don't even know why he picked me up." Y/N shrugged. Bonnie squinted his eyes at Moon. "What's up with his eyes?"

"Nothing." Moon snapped. "What's wrong with 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 eyes?" He re-spoke Bonnie's question to him. Y/N frowned, laying her head on top of Moon's. Moon looked away, grumbling and muttering. Y/N suddenly took her head off of Moon's, going into a coughing fit, coughing into her sleeve. Moon stopped muttering, his eyes widening with concern. Bonnie also looked concerned. Moon slipped her off his shoulders carefully. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He spoke frantically.
"I- I'm fine! I'm fine!" She reassured him as she forced herself to stop coughing.

Moon didn't seem satisfied with her answer, as he pulled her into a tight but gentle hug.
"I said I'm fine—" she pushed away from him, but he suddenly tightened his grip on her to the point it was painful.
"NO! You're MINE!"
He grabbed her wrists tightly, but still held her in a painful hug.
"MINE! YOU HEAR ME—"
He stopped suddenly. Not because all the glamrocks had surrounded him, but because Y/N was shaking, and her breathing was shaky. His eyes faded back to normal, and he let go of her. He saw her distress and started to back away.

Roxy got between them, looking into Y/Ns eyes. "Hey, hey, calm down, it's okay.."
She looked past Roxy, to Moon. He just backed away, a guilty look on his face. He turned and ran away. Y/N reached out to him, but Roxy pushed her farther away from the direction Moon ran.

                             *★*★*

Y/N sent the last kid off to their parent, alone. Sun had not appeared when she came back to the daycare. She pulled out her phone, calling Joel.

"Hey, Y/N! How are you?"

"Take Jax from school today. I.."
She drew a shaky breath.
"O-oh! Alright, yeah, I can do that.. Be safe, Y/N.." He clicked off the call to go pick up Jax. Y/N walked outside, throwing her stuff in her car with force. She sat down in the drivers seat, slamming the door closed. She slammed her had against the wheel, then drove off.

                            *★*★*

Moon finished working on Eclipse's body. All it needed was clothing.
'Go get it.'

"What?"

'Go get my clothes. They're done, on the mannequin in that room that she works in.' Eclipse elaborated.
"What? No.. Im.. I'm too scared to see her right now."

'She's not home. Now go get them, I'll explain later.'

"Why?"

'Just listen to me, Moondrop. She needs help, and you cannot be where she is right now.'

"Fine.." Moon stood up, sneaking out of the Plex. He quickly made his way to Y/Ns house, sneaking in through the balcony. He took Eclipses outfit off of the mannequin, then made his way back.
'Great. Now power me on and I'll dress myself. Then I'll go make sure she's safe.'

Moon hesitated, before powering on the body, and stepped out of the room, planning to go charge.

Eclipse's features began to glow as he powered on. He blinked, standing up. He looked around, then put on the clothes Y/N had hand-made. That's when he noticed something. A tail. A string with a star on the end. He looked very unamused. He sent a mental message to Moon of, 'very funny. Piss off. Just because you have a tail doesn't mean I have to.'
He quickly left the pizzaplex, off to where Y/N had gone off to.

                            *★*★*

Y/N had been at the bar for hours. She was drunk out of her mind. There was a door slamming, and some of the druggies in the bar made amazed sounds. "Woah, what the hell are you? Some kids entertainment robot?"

There was no response. Someone grabbed Y/Ns wrist, pulling her to her feet.
"Get up." Eclipse said sternly. But it wasn't in her head, it was outside of her head, in the real world. She blinked, not believing what she was seeing. "Huh..?"
Eclipse dragged her outside, opening the backseat of her car and forcing her in. She collapsed in the seat, and Eclipse slammed the door. He got in the drivers seat, grabbing Y/Ns keys from her purse and starting the car.

He pulled out of the parking lot, driving down the highway. As he did, Y/N sat up, rubbing her head. She had a large headache right now. Eclipse glared at her from the mirror.
"You are better than this no-good drunken mess I'm looking at right now." He said sternly. "You aren't going to work tomorrow, you're going to stay home, and you're going to think about this... And don't think I don't know about you being sick...  Yeah! I looked into that as soon as you seemed weak!"
His voice was gradually getting louder, to the point he was yelling. Y/N hugged herself and looked away, out the window at the road as it quickly passed by while Eclipse drove the car.

Eclipse continued to yell something, but then stopped when he saw her face. He realized he was yelling, and frustratedly covered the lower half of his face with one hand. He muttered under his breath, then turned out of the highway to an empty road— all roads seemed empty, it was so late at night. Eclipse used the star at the end of his unconventional tail to wipe a tear from her face.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴... He thought to himself.

Eclipse eventually pulled into the driveway of Y/Ns house. He grabbed her things and got out the car, walking around and opening the door for her. She stepped out, still hugging herself, her gaze casted to the ground. Eclipse hated how that look on her face made him feel, how he had such a soft spot for her. He was made from the code of a homicidal virus, god damn it!

Yet.. He had such a weak, vulnerable spot for her. He grabbed her hand with one of his lower arms, walking inside with her. Joel had taken Jax to his place, so the large house was just.. Empty. Eclipse walked up the stairs with her, to her room. He walked away with a frown as she got into bed. He set her bag down in her room, walking to the project room with Lunars hat and the other supplies she had been using to finish it, setting it at an empty table.

                             *★*★*

Y/N was in that black void again. Glitchtrap was watching TV somewhere else, Bloodmoon seemed to be keeping his distance from her. It was Lunar who had walked up to her. Eclipse was nowhere to be seen.
"Eclipse got his body." Lunar told her.
"And he's not happy with you.." He added.
"Oh.." She looked away. "He's not gonna hurt me.. Is he?" She asked.

"I hope not.. He came from the homicide code that Moon has, so he's unpredictable.." Lunar said nervously. Y/N nodded slowly. Maybe she was in danger. "He was yelling at me a lot.. So I know he was mad.."
Bloodmoons expression went from hard focus to sympathy, and he walked over to Y/N and Lunar. He wrapped his arms around her waist, sliding to the ground and making her sit in his lap while he hugged her. Lunar also sat criss-crossed.
"He's smart, and he's dangerous." Bloodmoon said.

"But if he ever even tries to hurt you, I'll do everything in my ability to 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮." Bloodmoon continued.
".. What's stopping him from just killing me?" Y/N asked. Bloodmoon and Lunar exchanged a glance.
"We don't know, honestly.. Before you came along, his plans were to take over Sun and Moon's body and.. Essentially kill everyone.." Lunar said. Y/N sank into Bloodmoons arms. "I'm scared.." She said quietly. "I thought we were friends.. But he's scaring me.."
Bloodmoon tightened his arms around her, not in a painful way, but a protective way.

Y/N leaned into Bloodmoon, putting one arm around his shoulder and holding onto him. Lunar put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "We'll do everything we can to keep you safe, but you have a good chance he won't hurt you.. You.. 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 him, somehow." He told her.
"You're gonna have a massive headache when you wake up by the way." Lunar chuckled dryly.
"We'll see you soon, my Comet." Bloodmoon kissed her head, and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 313 28
(PLEASE BE OLD ENOUGH TO READ THESE) Sun & Moon Sb And SaMs stuff. (BOOK GOING ON A PAUSE)
1.4K 59 24
I was bored. THIS IS IN FIRST PERSON! *COMPLETED - WILL/MAY UPDATE FOR HOLIDAYS* SUMMARY: After a virus breakout in 2019, people haven't been bor...
16K 268 16
This is my first story I hope you all enjoy it and yes there is smut Hello! i just wanted to say that the first few parts are from the old version o...