The God's Gift {DXD MALE OC}

By juninDlaw

Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve... More

The Creator
Kuoh Town
Bow to the new King.
The Fallen
Peerage.
GULP~
Fucking Crow
A whole Murder
Arrogance
The Leviathan
Asia Argento
Kagu-Tsuchi
The Orochi
Riser the Blondie

The Next Monster

382 13 7
By juninDlaw

In the dark streets of Kuoh, above their houses, a shadow looms. A hideous being with a semi-human face.

He sucks in the air through his nose, trying to feel something.

"Where the hell is this damn wizard? One second and he's gone like that." With a snarl, the being descends into a dimly lit alley where he first spotted the human.

Even though it has a human face, the monster is anything but, its body is curved and filled with what appear to be bits of fur.

His hands had huge claws, comparable to those of a bear. And behind his body, two bat wings flap in the air.

The being walks down the alley, still trying to feel something.

"GRR, damn wizards and their tricks-"

Directly behind the monster, a person fell from the roof of a house,

And before the being could do anything, the person attacked.

*SLASH*

The demon screams in pain!

Both of its wings were damaged.

"YOU FUCKIN-

In a spasm of hatred, the demon quickly turns around while using one of its claws to try to hit the enemy.

The enemy, who is a young boy, easily dodges and with quick footwork, he easily gets close to the demon.

Without much trouble, he lands an accurate High Kick on the side of the monster's face.

The kick is strong enough to make the monster stagger and nearly fall.

The being has his back to the alley wall, he quickly tries to regain his consciousness,

However, it was already too late.

When the demon looks back at the boy, his Knee was already in his face.

*CRUNCH*

The Knee strike partially crushes the enemy's head into the wall.

And then the demon lies still, no doubt unconscious or even dead.

Our protagonist, just goes along, going to get his backpack a little ahead, hiding his knife in it.

He is no fool, over the years he has noticed that there are people in this town who also fight monsters. And they always end up cleaning up Nathan's mess.

With that resolved, the boy moves on, he better go home. After all, his father must already be a little worried.

[Some minutes later]

Nathan is now in his bathroom, facing the mirror.

In front of him was a boy of about 176 cm. A great height for someone his age. His skin is lightly tanned, just like his late mother's, and his eyes are honey-colored just like his father's. His hair is short and brown.

His exercises over the years have accomplished a lot. The body of someone who has been fighting for a few years.

*Sigh*

So many years passed, and nothing happened.

At least in supernatural matters.

Not that it's that important. During the years Nathan learned many things, many new feelings, and experiences. Many friends were made, and even some enemies were made.

The only changes would be to his body, which continues to get stronger and faster. Nowadays Nathan already needs to be careful to not end up killing a normal human.

Looking in the mirror... Nathanael smiles. In the end, he is satisfied.

"Don't worry boy, your time will come."

*CHILLS CHILLS CHILLS*

What the-

The voice! That voice from the hallway! It spoke to me again.

Nathan's smile widens even more.

"If so, then fine, I'll wait patiently!"

Silence.

*Tsk*

[The next day. In the morning at Kuoh Academy.]

At the moment two people, two academy students, are quietly playing chess in the Student Council room.

On one side we have Rias Gremory. Nathan's personal friend, and considered the most beautiful girl in the academy. One of the "Onee-samas"

On the other, we have Sona Shitori. Student council president, a personal friend of Rias, and a classmate of Nathan.

"Looks like I won once more Rias." The president says with a small smile.

Rias huffs and crosses her arms.

"Whatever, continue what you were saying"

Sona just leans back in her armchair.

"Last night we had another attack... and again the Stray Devil was killed. Skull crushed again," she says seriously, arranging her glasses on her face.

Rias winces, already knowing where this conversation is going.

Sona then continues.

"It's been a few months since we found out he was responsible, and you said you were going to do something."

Rias sighs,

"I know Sona... it's just that I don't want to bring him into this world you know? Nathan is the first friend I made here... I don't want anything to happen to him."

Sona smiles and shakes her head at her friend.

"Rias, even if we left him to do whatever he wanted, you know he would still be in danger... just for being around all of us."

This makes Rias pensive.

And with that Sona speaks one last time,

"I'll give you until next year. If you at least don't talk to him by then. I'll do that myself... and maybe invite him to my Peerage" Sona smiles slyly, already thinking about the damage she could do with Narumi on her team. 

The redhead snaps her head at Sona, her eyes wide.

"NO WAY! He is my friend! If he were to join a Peerage it would be mine!"

[At the same time, not far away, still on campus]

Nathan walks calmly, at his side his friend accompanying him.

Just by walking and talking the entire academy starts with the damn rumors and titles.

"Guys Look there! Onee-sama is accompanying the Tyrant again!"

The tyrant.

That's the nickname I was given on campus. Seemingly, a Student saw me beating up some idiots outside the academy and spread it around.

"fufufu, It seems the tyrant has once again kidnapped the Onee-sama"

The girl next to Nathan says,

"Akeno, you were the one who kidnapped me. And is there a need to stick to my arm? You know I hate all this gossip"

The girl in question just smiles,

This is usually how my school days go.

Either this way or with me helping Issei against a horde of angry girls.

[Months later. Nathan's third year]

This year, in a few months, it will be 18 years since I came into this world. 18 years of learning, both in knowledge and in emotion.

A few days ago I talked to my father about the matter. He told me that I was always very smart, always very independent. He worried, weighing with himself whether this was due to me spending so much time alone growing up.

Of course, the reasons were different.

But I just assured him. He was the best father anyone could have.

At the moment I'm back home after a long day at my dojo. And even later than normal, today at the academy a colleague of mine from the student council, Tsubaki, warned me that tomorrow I should go straight to their office instead of going to class.

And considering that the entire student council is made up of supernatural beings, I suspect the conversation will be tense.

*CHILL*

Fuck, that again.

Once again I feel the presence of magic.

Looking around, in a second I quickly realize where I am,

"DAMNIT!"

I shoot towards the place where I felt the magic...

My home.

[Approximately 5 min later].

I can clearly feel it, someone has entered the house.

At the moment I'm right out of it. In a place where I know nobody could see me.

GodDamnit, my dad's in there... fuck it, I'm going in.

I shouldn't be acting so abruptly. This could- no it's definitely some kind of trap... but I can't stand by with my dad possibly in danger.

Acting quickly, I gracefully climb up the side of the house, leaning against the window of my bedroom, which is on the second floor.

Nothing in my room, and I feel like whatever got into the house is downstairs.

I open the window and go in.

Once inside the room, I crouch to pick up the knife I left under the bed.

And now armed, I walk out my door.

Nothing in the hallways. And not even in my father's room.

Then I take a deep breath, it's time to go down the stairs-

*groan*

A groan of pain came from the living room,

I quickly bolt, jumping down the stairs, and landing already poised with the knife...

Only to be faced with a scene straight out of my nightmares.

My father... tied to a chair, and full of injuries.

"DAD!"

In the midst of my despair, I stop thinking about anything else,

Getting closer, I can see how bad the situation is. Several cuts, puncture wounds, and bruises... shit, they got him the head, and it appears to be bleeding.

On the floor a huge amount of blood

"N-Nathan?" he's awake,

"Yes, it's me, Dad please don't do anything else I'll get you out of here-"

In a flash, the ground around us starts to glow

Before I can react, I start to feel the world spin...

And suddenly I feel my surroundings change.

...

As I look around I realize, I'm in some kind of huge metal shed, a warehouse of sorts... but that doesn't matter.

I was clearly transported,

And my dad is not with me

FUCKFUCKFUCK

With his injuries, there's a high chance he'll die if he doesn't get medical help.

I quickly text someone, the only supernatural people I know.

*CHILL*

"Nothing yet? You sacred gear wielders usually break with much less."

A voice resounds through the shed...

I then finish sending the message,

"And usually they cry more too kekeke"

By finally looking at the voice and putting my guard up.

I See...

...A Demon?

In front of me is a Caucasian man. He has black hair that goes down to his ears and red eyes.

He is tall, and dressed in what appears to be a suit.

However, what most draws attention, and that triggered my thoughts from before, would be his two pairs of big black bat wings on his back and his magic, unlike anything I've ever felt.

Seeing that I'm now looking at him, the man gives a smile that is at least evil.

He starts walking and talking around me. I keep my guard up and silently watch him.

But with each passing second, I get more, tense.

"You know boy, I was surprised when I arrived in this town. I expected it to have greater security, especially since the dear sisters of the Satans live here."

This guy, he's not like the demons I've seen around here. No... he's more like Rias and even Sona... same race I guess?

A demon, but more refined?

And shit is this from Satans? Why is this in the plural? is there more than one?

The man in front of me proceeds to speak again,

"So little human, no questions? My parents gave me enough education to at least allow questions to prey about to face slaughter." he says in a mock polite voice. His smirk getting even bigger.

This guy sure loves his voice.

"...Who are you, and why did you come after me?"

Stay calm Nathan, and get as much information out of him.

The man stops walking and starts talking to me.

"I'm Amaph Oriax! Nothing more than a Stray Devil looking for a little fun. There's nothing better than capturing you sacred gear users, did you know you can sell one for entire lands? Very useful."

Devil?

Is that what they are called?

And this sacred gear thing, I have several ideas of what it is, but I'm not sure.

He then continues talking,

"You know boy, I've been watching you for a while, not only are your physical attributes are enhanced but your mind is as well. Your gear, even if you have no idea what it is... I'm sure it's worth a lot, So let's get this started!"

Just from his words, I can already feel his change, he's going to start attacking!

My muscles tense, ready to act.

The man then points his finger in my direction,

My mind starts to race, and at the same time, I start to see a small green dot appear on his fingertip.

I raise my arms, covering my face, and try to jump back as fast as possible,

*FUSH*

A beam of what looks like concentrated air hits me full on the arms.

I'm pushed hard enough to take my feet off the ground.

If I didn't have great equilibrium I would be on the floor.

"HA, Good job Kid, now let's try it with two." He then points another Finger.

*FUSH*FUSH*

This time I force my body to roll on the ground, dodging the beams. I quickly look down at my two arms.

I can feel my arms already hurting so much, these attacks will leave marks. And if they were just a little stronger they would have ripped off chunks of my skin.

*FUSH*FUSH*FUSH*

I again try to jump to the side, only to be hit full in the chest by one of those air bullets, the attack sends me flying backward,

*COUGH*

God, that hurt like hell,

Using my arm I right myself in the air and manage to land on my knees.

I use my position to hide my left hand with my body, leaving my knife out of sight.

"Kekeke, what happened boy? it's hard to use your martial arts from afar-"

I quickly shoot towards him as fast as possible,

Devil is confused for a second, and then he smiles again and points 4 fingers this time.

*FUSH*FUSH*FUSH*FUSH*

I see the 4 beams coming towards me, three more focused on my torso and the fourth on my left,

Thinking fast and already preparing my left hand I twist to the left, the beam slamming into my left shoulder.

The beam was strong enough to spin me around in the air, the strength being enough for me to use my left arm and throw the knife in my hands as hard as I could toward him.

"What the- FUCK, YOU LITTLE-"

The knife hits him square in the right thigh, and while he's distracted, I land and run as fast as I can again.

I push my body to the maximum, running faster than I've ever run, halfway through I jump and ready my blow,

And before he straightened his hands again, my leg was already going toward him,

BAAM

My right foot hits the center of his chest,

"GAHH"

I can clearly see it when he loses his breath for a moment.

The strength of my blow forced both of us to move away from each other, unfortunately,  my opponent didn't fall.

I again prepare to move forward, but before I can, I notice the Devil looking at me with hate.

This time he raises both palms towards me, and from the center of his hands I notice a green glow...

That's not good- 

BOOM

The air between him and me explodes, throwing me violently to the end of this old shed.

I feel my body impact the various stuff they had here.

And little by little I lose consciousness...

[THE MIND]

Even though I'm unconscious, I can still feel... something.

More than that, I can see something.

It's like an empty picture on a wall.

...So it's time?

[Looks like it's time. Let's start.]

The painting site starts to shake, and suddenly several blurry images start to appear, always changing and alternating.

[Initializing Random Installation Process.]

[Selected Process: Descendance.]

[Processing FRAME.]

The paintings then stopped changing, and a complete painting was formed...

I expected a hero... and I got a monster. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 140 9
Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels these three factions of supernatural beings live amongst humanity in secret. While a shaky peace exists between the...
137K 1.5K 24
What if the power of the strongest Sacred Gear in all existence was the ability to live your life as a game.... and what if that power was granted to...
50.1K 807 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...
185K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...