Danmachi: Bell's Long Lost Br...

By GraphaGodOfSaiyans4

This is a request story by the same person who requested Killing Bites, I hoped that y'all will enjoy it. More

Reader's Bio (Closed)
I Finally Found You/Joining A Familia
First Dungeon Dive
The Denatus Meeting
The Sword Princess vs The Hero
Maids Voting (Not A Chapter/Closed)
Hestia's Familia Stats (Not a Chapter)
Winner Maids (Not a Chapter)
Bell's First Dungeon Dive
Author Note (Not A Chapter)

Aftermath and Recuirts

1.9K 54 16
By GraphaGodOfSaiyans4

Loki Familia

Ais was laying on a couch before starting to wake up. She slowly sit up and looks around to see she was in Loki's office. She was wondering how she got here before remembering the dual the other day.

Ais: 'I lost...' she thought to herself as she was looking down.

   She didn't hold a grudge against against YN as she lost fair and square. This does, however, made her realize that she was still weak. She needs to get stronger, strong enough to save her mother.

Riveria: "Oh Ais, you're awake."

   Ais was pulled out of her thoughts as she looks over to see Riveria sitting in front of her in a chair.

Ais: "Y-Yes..." she said as her voice was somewhat hoarse.
Riveria: "I'll go get you some water." She said as she left the room.

   After a few minutes, she came back into the room with a glass of water. She wasn't alone though, with her was the top executives and Loki herself. Everyone surrounded her as Riveria hands her the glass of water.

Finn: "How are you feeling?" He asked her as she took a few sip from the glass of water.
Ais: "I'm fine." She gave a short response, but everyone else were relieved that she was back to normal.
Riveria: "Loki you know this is all your fault, don't you have something to say?" She asked the goddess with a angry tone.
Loki: "I-I'm... sorry..." she said in a low voice while diverting her eyes from everyone.
Finn: "That's all you have to say? After how much loss you caused to the entire Familia, especially to Ais." He said also with a angry tone than his usual calm one. "All because of your petty rivalry." He added.
Tiona: "I get her opponent is a level 20, but how could his swordplay beats Ais? I mean her swordplay is top notch. Yet he handle her like it was nothing."
Loki: "That's because the sword style he was using was absurd. There was pretty much nothing Ais could do against it."
Bete: "What do you mean?"
Loki: "The sword play that YN used in the fight is the same sword style that the legendary Dracule Mihawk used." She said as almost everyone were confused except for Finn, Riveria, and Gareth who were all in shock.
Gareth: "Mihawk?" He asked surprised.
Tione: "Who is Dracule Mihawk?" She asked confused along with everyone else.
Finn: "He's the world-famous pirate who holds the title of "Strongest Swordsman in the World"." He explains before looking at Ais. "Your father even tried to challenge him a few times, he couldn't come close to beating Mihawk."
Ais: "I see... so no matter how strong I get... I will never beat him."
Lefiya: "You not upset by this are you?" She asked concerns for her friend.

   Ais simply shook her head no as she didn't hold a grudge against YN, but she will try to get stronger and challenge him again. She soon got up which confused everyone. She started walking towards the door.

Loki: "Where are you going Ais?" She asked.
Ais: "I'm going to the dungeon." She said not turning around.
Lefiya: "But Ais... your sword." She said as Ais just stopped at the door.

Ais just realize that her sword was destroyed by YN.

Loki: "D-Don't worry Ais! I have already asked Goibniu to make the exact same sword with the same properties. So for the meantime, you can stop by their shop to borrow a rapier. Goibniu said you can used that until the sword is made." She said trying to comfort Ais who was looking down.
Ais: "Thank you." She gave a simple response before leaving the room.
Finn: "Bete, go with her. I don't want her doing anything reckless." He order.
Bete: "Alright." He said as he left the room and followed Ais out.

After the two were gone, Finn spoke up again, stating something obvious.

Finn: "We are going to be in huge debt for a while..."

He was right as Ais sword, Desperate, is worth 99 million valis. Now that wasn't so bad to pay off, but their biggest concern is paying the Hestia Familia which they now own them 5 Billion Valis. It doesn't help the fact that YN destroyed almost the entire 37 floor. Making it impossible to reached any of the lower floors. Which means they can't get to the more valuable items to help pay off their debt. The dungeon can repair itself, but the amount of damage that YN caused, there's no telling how long that would take. These coming days, it's going to be tough for the Loki Familia as they would have to make a LOT of trips to the dungeon until their debt is pay off.

The Hestia Familia YN's POV

After the dual yesterday, we threw a small little party to celebrate my victory against Ais. We even got 5 billion Valis as a winning prize. I didn't know about it at first until I asked Hestia about it after the dual. The only response I got from her was something about a trickster got tricked. I automatically knew she was talking about Loki. She must have been very confident that Ais swordsmanship would be enough to beat me. Honestly, I don't know what she was thinking at the time. What made her think a Level 5 Adventurer could stand a chance against a Level 20 Adventurer. Anyway, that should keep the other gods to back off on us.

Now I'm dealing with all these application that our Familia was getting. Like it would be nice to have more members in the Familia, but really almost all these people were only trying to get into our Familia for frame and money. To help pick out those who are more worthy of joining the Familia, I'm going to put everyone through a test. I had a small smirk as I put on some causal clothes.

(Pretend the hair is white and the eyes are golden)
   I soon leave my office to head outside to see hundreds of people standing in the front yard of our Familia. Right now, Hestia was giving a speech to the crowd of people.

Hestia: "Welcome, everyone! I am Hestia, this Familia Goddess!" She said as everyone was in awe. "First, I want to thank you all! From the fact that you chose my Familia, I know you have incredibly good taste!" She said as people mumbled to themselves. "First, show me your spirit!"

Before she could continue, I stepped up in front of her.

YN: "Sorry Lady Hestia, but I'm going to take over for now." I said before I turn my attention to the crowd of people. "I am the Hestia Familia's captain! My name is YN Cranel, also known as Hero!" I said with a small sadistic smirk as the crowd whispered among themselves, some of the males were even blushing while looking at me. "There's a lot more of you than I expected. However, we don't have enough space to house all of you at the moment. So let's have a little test~" I said as my sadistic smile grew more and everyone looked at me confused.

I hold out my hand as a ball of Holy Light form in my hand before it was liquified like water. It launched up into the air before turning into a huge wave of golden water that washed everyone back near the entrance gate to our Familia. Once everyone was pushed back, it then turned into a huge wall that goes even above our home. Everyone was looking at the wall confused.

YN: "This test is very simple, but also can be very challenging. All you have to do is get passed my barrier. The first 10 people to get through will passed and be a official member of the Hestia Familia!"
???: "U-Umm excuse me..." a child like voice said.

I looked over and was a bit surprised that two elf children with sliver hair and green eyes. They looked a like to one another with one having long hair, and the other having shorter hair. Maybe twins? They both seem to wear a green robe with a white dress underneath. Both have some kind of staff, meaning they must be mages.

(I used the Ai Anime Art Generator app for these)

???: "We weren't pushed back by the barrier." The one with longer hair spoke, and before I could answer another voice called out.
???: "Same for me." A feminine voice said.

I looked over to see a woman that looks to be in her mid twenties, long blonde hair while wearing a royal priestess robe. She also had a staff.

???: "W-We can go back with the others." The elf girl with short hair said.

The three were about to go join the others, but I stopped them.

YN: "No need. It just means you autocratically passed. So come up here." I said as some of the people in the crowd were complaining.

The three came up to the small stairs to our home. They stand behind me with Lady Hestia and Bell.

YN: "Since has already passed, only 7 of you will make it through."

With that said, we watched as most of the people were trying desperately to get through my barrier, others were mainly studying the barrier to see if it has any weak points or maybe to figure out how it works.

Bell: "Hey YN-Chan... I know that we can take everyone into our Familia in the moment, but how exactly are they supposed to passed the test?" He asked me.
YN: "Well most of these people are only want to join for frame and money. Those who only want fame and fortune will not be able to passed. The only way they can passed is if they don't want fame and fortune or at least a Level 3 or higher who can just walked through with little to no difficulty. However, those who don't want fame and fortune will still have trouble passing if their will isn't high." I explained.
Bell: "I see..."
Hestia: "But why only 10? Surely we have more room for a few more." She said as she was confused why I was only allowing 10.
YN: "Those other rooms were actually spare room for maids and butlers." I explained.
Hestia: "Really? I didn't know that." She said as she was surprised.
YN: "Yeah, I only know that because I was in a mansion that had similar rooms like them. Which is why I sent out a applications for any butlers or maids looking for a job." I said.

After some minutes, three people were able to passed through my barrier with no difficulty. They must be level 3 or higher adventurers. Two of them I knew from when I was in the Paladin Knights Rank. The first one was a tall woman with long blonde hair, golden eyes, wearing a white and gold royal Paladin Knight armor. She welded a mace and a shield that was as big as she is. Her name is Diane Bernard, she was my formal captain in the Paladin Knights. The other person was also part of the Paladin Knights, Sarah Earnest, she has very long dark blue hair that is faded at the tips in a ponytail, golden eyes, and was wearing her Royal Paladin attire. She welds a massive Battle Axe. The last person I don't know is a tall man with dark navy blue hair, blue eyes, wearing something that resemblance a silver and cyan samurai armor. He welded a spear.

   Diane and Sarah walked up to me, before  greeting me warmly.

YN: "Hey, Diane, Sarah. Long time no see." I said.
Diane: "It's good to see you too, YN."  She replied.
Sarah: "We heard that you joined the Hestia Familia. How's that going for you?" she asked me.
YN: "It's been great so far. Even though the Hestia Familia has only just form a few days ago, it has been good. Other than having a dual the other day." I explained.
Sarah: "So we heard, people said it was a one sided dual between you and the Sword Princess. But anyway, we were actually thinking of joining the Familia ourselves."

   I raised an eyebrow at this.

YN: "Really? Why's that?" I asked, however, I feel like I already know the answer.
Diane: *sighed* "Remember how the prince hates the idea of Women being able to become Knights?" I nodded. "Well after he started to rule, the first thing he did was have all female Knights leave the military ranks. So we left because of the prince's sexist policies." She said as Sarah nodded in agreement.
Sarah: "He doesn't want women serving alongside men in the ranks. It's ridiculous."
YN: *I frowned at this* "I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm glad you're considering joining the Hestia Familia. We could use more strong warriors like you."
Diane: *smiled* "Thanks, YN. We're looking forward to it."

   Just then, Bell and Hestia walked up to us, looking curious.

Bell: "Hey, YN-Chan. Who are your friends?" He asked.
Hestia: "Yeah, it seems like you know each other for a long time." She said

    I introduced Diane and Sarah to Bell and Hestia, explaining that we were all in the rank of Paladin Knights.

Bell: "So you both are as strong as YN?" He asked looking at them.
Diane: "We're strong, but probably not on the level as YN."
Hestia: "Well either way, it's nice to have strong people in the Familia. The more the merrier, right?"

   Diane and Sarah smiled at her, before they agreed with her. We continue to chat to catch up while waiting for the next four people to passed the test. After about half an hour passed, the final four people while who now be part of the Familia passed through the barrier. I can see one of them who looks like a small boy, but something tells me that's not really the case. He has short blue hair, yellow eyes, and was welding a sword. The next was a tall young man with brown hair, with matching wolf ears and a tail, teal eyes, and it looks like he didn't weld and kind of weapon, meaning he must be a brawler. Those two looked to be very skilled, however, the other two don't looked much, but I can tell they got a lot of potential if they were able to get through my barrier. One was a tall young man with fair skin, blond hair and dark-blue eyes. Wearing a black hoodie underneath a pure white chest plate covering a bit more of his upper abdomen trimmed with gold lining and similarly-colored bracers. Additionally, he wears black gloves with gold-colored metal armor plates over his fingers, and he appears to wear a red sash around his waist, dark brown laced boots and a single brown belt with a pouch included worn around his waist. He welded a sword and shield. The last one was a young woman with red hair and deep red eyes, wearing a knight's attire: a silver breastplate, white cape and skirt with gold trim, a silver bracer on her left shoulder, and black mesh covering her midriff.

(Pretend that he has wolf ears and a wolf tail.)

   The four made their way to us as everyone behind the barrier looked on in defeat and disbelief as they couldn't get through the barrier. I decided to give a little speech to cheer them up, but first I have to congratulate those that got into the Familia.

YN: "Firstly I want to congratulate these 10 adventurers! You have proven yourselves worthy to join the Hestia Familia. We welcome you with open arms and look forward to working with you to achieve our goals." I said to the 10 people before me.

I then stepped forward towards the crowd of people who didn't make it through the barrier.

YN: "I understand that many of you are disappointed that you weren't able to pass the barrier and join our Familia. Please know that the test was not meant to be easy, and that those who did pass have demonstrated that they have potential and determination. However, I also want to assure you that this is not the end of your journey. The Hestia Familia is growing, and we will need more strong and capable adventurers like you in the future. When we have a larger HQ, we will hold another recruitment event, and I encourage you to try again then. In the meantime, I wish you all the best on your adventures." I said as that seem to got people spirit up.

I put the barrier down as people started to leave our Familia. I then turned to the 10 people who was able to join our Familia.

YN: "Other than Diane and Sarah. I would like to know each of your names." I said with a friendly smile.
Leilatha: "My name is Leilatha Genjeon, and I'm a Elf." Said the elf child with longer hair.
Keya: "I-I'm Keya Genjeon, also a Elf and Leilatha's twin sister..." said the elf child with short hair.
Leah: "Greetings, I am Leah Noble, and I'm a priestess from the Royal Church." Said the priestess.
Kinji: "Name is Kirigaya Kinji, but you can just called me Kinji. I'm a warrior from the Far East." Said the warrior in the silver armor.
Sebastian: "I guess I am next. My name is Sebastian Sullivan, and I am a Pallum." Said the small boy looking Pallum.
Jacob: "Yo the name Jacob Laurens! And I'm a werewolf." Said the tall young man with wolf ears and a tail.
Jaune: "My name is Jaune Arc. I'm a young knight from a small village from the north." Said the blonde hair boy.
Cecily: "I am Cecily Campbell, also a young knight. I come from a small village from the west." The red hair girl said.
YN: "It nice to meet all of you. I welcome you all to the Hestia Familia!" I said with a smile.

With this, the Hestia Familia is going to be well known throughout Orario.

A/N: Well here it is.... the new chapter. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. The next chapter isn't really a chapter, but instead is voting for the group of maids y'all want for the Hestia Familia. I will be working on the Son of a Slime next. Also I noticed hardly anyone is reading my newest book, What If Goku Trained Class 1A. So far only like one person has read it. I would very much appreciate if y'all go check it out or give it a shout out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 6
Hello my lovely readers this is MrWhitericecake and I'm gonna write Doma's one shot stories . ⚠️ Request are open ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
179 26 24
After he lost his throne to the hands of his younger brother, Reginald is banished from the vampire kingdom, never to return, and sent to the human r...
271 23 12
Here is my Danganronpa story I am making, I hope you all enjoy it!
520 23 18
This was requested to me by MikaelcarloTia check them out.