Mine Anastascius X reader

Από Aastaashu7

This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]... Περισσότερα

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

1K 39 9
Από Aastaashu7

"Y/N serve the table over there " one of my employee said.

It has been one year and I am 19 and the man who loves me is 21. I am working here in one of the hotel as a servant and it pays well. I have a house in the town named Chester. I live in a secluded town as I don't want Anastascius to find me.

I have a friend name Bethany who works with me. She is also my neighbour here. She lives with her husband Joshua. Whenever I look at them I sometimes feel it's special to fall in love and get married but then again. I haven't moved on from Anastascius.

The restaurant was empty so we started talking to each other.

"Hey why don't you find a lover?" Bethany said.

"It's not easy I still haven't moved on from my previous lover."

"Oh was he handsome?" She asked.
"Very much" I replied.

"Did he cheat on you?" Bethany asked with curious emotions.

"No..." I replied.

"Then why did you leave him." She said.

"I didn't deserve him he was too perfect for me.i had hurt him a lot." I replied with a sad tone.
_____________________________________

In the Kingdom as Anastascius had promised you he gave up his position to the Claude. Claude also banned all the mistress of the previous Emperor. Penelope was furious although she tried to approach Claude again he rejected her. Anastascius was still in the palace helping Claude. He had lost the hope that he would see you. He searched the whole country as well as neighbouring countries but couldn't find you.

One day when Anastascius was returned from Claude office he meets Felix.

"Oh nice to see you Sir Felix. Wanna accompany me to some tea?" Anastascius asked.

Felix didn't rejected it as their relation with each other had gotten better. The went inside a living room and poured some tea.

"Sir Felix I was really jealous of you at one moment." Anastascius said staring at the tea.

"Can I know the reason Your Highness?" Felix said looking at Anastascius who was spacing out.

"My only love interest was Lady Y/N she had fallen for you. I actually thought she was in love with my brother but it was you..(long pause) now I realise that she loved your character and charisma which I lacked."  he said with a sad tone.

"Do you really loved Lady Y/N?" Felix asked.

"I think I had fallen deeply for her but I think it was not same from her." He said with a sad smile.

"She was truly in love with you Your Highness." Felix said. ' I am sorry Y/N I am breaking my promise.'

"Don't flatter me like that." He said.

"Before leaving Obelia she said me that she loved you alot but she didn't want to be a burden for you as a maid wife for an Emperor. Sorry I didn't inform this earlier because I had promised her I would never let you know. She took a ferry to another country which could be a harbour city." Felix said everything he could although he knew he could be punished.

"Thank you Sir Felix I will never forget your favour. I know you were tied by a promise." Anastascius said and left the room. The moment he got the info he asked Claude a leave and he gave it right away. He too help his brother find her by the means of spy and all.

Two days later:

"I think I have a gift for you." Claude said looking at his brother who was there in his office.

"What is it?" Anastascius said.

"A girl in Chester who has brown hair amber eyes and same facial feature as Y/N Borgis works in a restaurant." Claude said.

The moment Anastacius heard that he sprang from his sofa and said,"I am leaving for Chester. I know it's her. I will come back to clear up my mess." he left as soon as he completed his word.

"I see love makes people senseless." Claude said to himself.
______________________________________

Anastascius was in a disguise wearing a cloak. It was night he saw you working inside a restaurant. There were just a group of men drinking and taking loudly to each other and him all alone.

'She is so pretty I missed her.' he said.

"Hey one more beer here." he said. He was already drunk and you decide to give him as who are your o deny.

"Do you sleep with men? What's your rate."he asked. Anastascius was going to charge at him because he was really furious.

"Sorry she works here. Mr. and you are misbehaving with her you may leave." Joshua said protecting you as he kept you behind him. 

The drunk man was furious and was ready to charge when Anastascius got from his seat and kicked him. You were shocked to see him here.

"Know your place fools. Touch her and you are dead. GET OUT." He shouted. Everyone ran away after they saw Anastascius scary face.

"Master." You mouthed.

"RAT WHO IS THIS MAN ? YOUR LOVER OR DID YOU GET MARRIED TO THIS SCUM" Anastascius shouted.

"Master stop creating a fuss here"

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME ." He shouted even louder which made Bethany enter the serving area.

I panicked that he will shout even more so I grabbed his hands and took outside an alley.

"Why are you here? Have you gone crazy?" I said.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO HAS GOT MARRIED. " He shouted.

"Master I am still unmarried I work here and He has a wife"

"Wait what did you just sat he is not married to you." He said with a shocked face.

No I replied as soon as I said that he gave me a tight hug and said, "Foolish mouse I love you I missed you. I thought I lost you." He cried which also made you cry.

"I love you too I am sorry for making you worried.(sfx:wahhhhh)"

"Promise me don't runaway ever again whatsoever."he said wiping my tears and patting my back.

You took him inside the restaurant and introduced him as your husband. He was blushed as you did so. He also came to know that Bethany was Joshua's wife.

"Ohh so you are her lover?" She said. "You were handsome and unforgettable I see why ...... She didn't chose to date anyone after you.. You literally look like a Prince Charming." Bethany said accelerating both of your heart rate and making Anastascius blush.

He had a talk to them and said that he will be taking me to him hometown and come back again. He said he will be staying here with me after we get married in his town which he meant Obelia.

"So this is where you live."Anastascius said.

"Yeah sleep in the bed I am sleeping in another room." I said.

"Let's share the bed." He said with a blush.

"Huh I am ok with that are you?" You said with a lot of confidence but was damn scared and hoping for a no.

'I see who is more nervous here' Anastacius thought while smirking.

"Ok I am ready." He said.

I was sleeping with him facing him. He looked really happy that he finally found me. It was his glow in his face it said about his happiness.

"I had a wish of seeing you in a very pretty gown but you ran away. It took me a whole 1 year to find you please don't run away ever again. My dear
Y/N. I love you."The words he said before sleeping.

Please vote and comment 🥺

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

222K 11.8K 33
[ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. ] ❝ 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗜 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘, ❞ [ who made me a princess ; claude de alger obelia ] in which a gir...
35K 985 22
In the world of Kim Iseul, a lonely and depressed child, life has been nothing but a series of abuse and neglect. Her parents and friends have subjec...
129K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
197K 8.9K 25
A girl transmigrated into our all time favorite manhwa, Who Made Me a Princess; but not as the protagonist, Athanasia. She instead, transmigrated int...