The Country that I serve (Mal...

By 410Jackass

In 1982, The Xaviaran Republic and Greater Paladisn Empire are now in the states of cold war. Many people aro... More

Before I start
Main Protagonist
Superpowers
Greater Paladisn Empire
IRPAF Infantry
IRPAF Ground Vehicles

Prologue

101 4 0
By 410Jackass

------------------

Location | Haur City

Uaonr Pov

I decided to leave work, It was tiring in the empire and I wanted to go home to see my wife kids. Oh, I forgot to tell you all about me. My names Uaonr MacAvtheer, I'm 23 years old and I'm a marry man. I have a wife and 4 kids in the apartment building at home. I have a job at the factory to earns some money to feed my family. I was driving in the street of haur and Until-

??? 1: *Angry and Shouting* THE COUNTRY IS CORRUPT!!!!!!

??? 2: *Angry and Shouting* CHANGES THE SYSTEM!!!!!

??? 3: *Angry and Shouting* STOP WAR!!!!!! PEACE NOW!!!!!!

I saw people started to riot against the police. There were wearing riots outfits to handle the protestor.

(Riot Police)

Riot Police 1: *Shouting* By the order of the empress! Stand down or we will used forces!

Protestor 1: *Angry* FUCK YOU AND YOUR EMPRESS!!!!!! YOU'RE POISONS THIS NATIONS FOR FAR TOO LONG!!!!!

Protestor 2: *Angry* DOWN WITH THE MONARCH!!!!!! UP WITH DEMOCRACY!!!!!!

Protestor 3: *Angry and throwing the Molotov at the Riot Police* DIE FASCIST!!!!!!

The molotov hits the riots polices, Burning them in the polices. Oh no, I know what riot polices gonna do. The Polices grab their assault rifles and aims at the angry protestors.

Uaonr: *Widen his eyes* Oh no!

⚠️WARNING⚠️
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT!!!!!!
SKIP IT

The Riot Police opening firing on the unarmed civilians.

Many civilains run away from carnage, They're were killing man, woman and children weren't spare. I look away by the massacre the riot polices did to those poor civilains. Needless, I lived in the country called greater paladisn empire, An semi-monachary for the empress, She was 15 years old at that time, But the government and the military officials took over the country and made the empress a puppet. It was the most dictator country in the world and as many enemies around the world.

Including the Xaviaran Republic, The cold war between us and them were hammering each other for the past years. I heard the Paladisn Government declared war on the middle east nations because they're didn't give them oil. Rebels and Insurgencys have hijacked the oil rigs. So the IRPAF Were sent to the middle east to get oil.

I sighed and drove away from the massacres so that I won't been traumatized everyday. I just wanted to go home and see my family. After 30 Minutes later, I arrived at the apartment. It was the tall building one.

Uaonr: *Sigh* Home sweet Home.

I pick up my groceries at the trunk that my wife ask earlier and went to the building. Until-

???: Oh Uaonr! Your here.

I heard a old female voice. I turn to see Mrs. Elisebeth, My neighbor.

Uaonr: Oh Mrs. Elisebeth. Hi *Wave*

I smile at her. She not my mother, But she takes care of my wife and kids if I'm gone.

Elisebeth: Did your wife send you the message?

Uaonr: Yes, I have the things she needed.

Elisebeth: Good.

Uaonr: Mrs. Elisebeth, There's something I need to tell ya.

Elisebeth: You drove by the protest did ya?

Uaonr: *Shock* W-Wait, How-

Elisebeth: Boy, I already know when someone was in trouble. I heard the gunshot miles away.

Uaonr: *Sad* Oh, I just-

But, Elisebeth interrupts me by putting her hand in my shoulder.

Elisebeth: Don't blame yourself. If you joined them, You're will been killed too. You have to involved those around you that tried to kill ya. Even Mr. Khanes was arrested.

I widen my eyes after hearing that. He was my neighbor next door to us.

Uaonr: *Shock and Disbelief* Khanes was arrested!? What happen to him!?

Elisebeth: Three Paladisn SWAT Units Break through his apartment. I heard he was an Xaviaran Spy from the western.

I gulp that statement, I was friends with him. He was a nice guy at all, But A spy!?

Uaonr: Ooooohhhhh dear.

Elisebeth: Just be careful, The Paladisn Government will take kindly to their own people.

Uaonr: *Gulp* Thanks for the warning Mrs. Elisebeth.

Elisebeth: You welcome, But you must hurry. You're wife didn't like you to been late.

Uaonr: *Nodded* Oh yeah, Thanks! See ya!

Ran to the building. Elisebeth was right about her. She will been angry at me for been late.

Timeskip

3rd Person Pov

Uaonr arrived at the room 205. His apartment home, He takes out his key and opening it. He open the door and went inside.

Uaonr: Honey, I home!

???: Oh Uaonr! You here!

A female voice was heard and it's non-other Linda, His wife.

Uaonr: I brought groceries you wanted.

Linda: Good! Put in the kitchen.

All of ???: DADDY!!!!

He heard some of his kids running up to him. Uaonr smile and kneels them, He has two twin children named Siv (Daughter), Uao (Daugher), Uaonr Jr (Son) and Banny (Son).

Uaonr: Hey kids! How school.

Siv: Fine, But Banny got detection for beating us a student.

Uaonr: *Sigh* I heard.

Banny: But I was just defended the kid for been bully.

Uaonr: Banny, If you fight in school, You're will been expelled for this.

Banny couldn't say anything.

Uaonr: Look, I'll talked to you're principal tomorrow. Got it?

Banny: Yes daddy. :(

Uaonr Jr: Daddy, I heard mr. Khanes was arrested. Did something bad happen to him?

Uaonr couldn't say anything. Khanes was his best friend, Elisebeth revealed to Him that khanes was a spy. He decided to hide for his children so they're don't get scared.

Uaonr: I think Mr. Khanes done something bad?

Uao: What? What happen to him papa?

Uaonr: I can't tell ya. But I will explained after family dinner. Ok.

The Children: Ok.

Timeskip

Uaonr, Linda and the children sit the chairs ready to eat.

Uaonr: Ok everyone. Lets pray before we eat.

His wife and children nodded decided to pray. Just as he was about to pray. He heard a door knocking.

Linda: *Raise her eyebrow* What the? Thats straight? Who could been knocking at this time? It's cusfew?

Uaonr: Strange? I go get it.

He stands up and heads to the door.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Uaonr: I'm coming! You don't have to wait!

He unlocks the door and open it. Until-

???: HANDS UP!!!!! NOW!!!!

The door kicks open and man in military uniforms break to his apartment.

The Soldiers tactic Uaonr on the floor.

Uaonr: *In pain* AAAGGGHHH!!!!

Uao: *Scared* Daddy!!

The Soldiers aimed their weapons on Uaonr's Wife and Children.

Linda: W-What going on!? What did we do!?

Linda hugs her children as they're will hurt them. The kids were scared by the soldiers. Until the clap was heard at the entrance as Uaonr was unable to look up due to the soldier Pinned him.

???: Mr Henderson.

CUT!!!!!

A/N: Sorry! Wrong script! Matrix referrence! Take 2!

TAKE 2

???: Mr. Uaonr MacAvtheer. I see you have a family dinner.

He heard a man with a scratching voice. Uaonr looks back and see a general with mask and black/dark uniform.

Xacan: Oh, Where is my manners. I'm General Xacan Brocun, Sorry for my soldiers. They're pretty not good on strangers. Including you and family.

Uaonr: *Scared* Uh? W-What's going on? Why did you want me and my family.

Uaonr was scared by the appearings of soldiers. He fears that they're know he was friends Khanes who was a secret spy. Xacan have a evil smirk behind the mask.

Xacan: Mr. Uaonr MacAvtheer, You are under arrest for the involvement at the riots streets!

Uaonr: *Shock* W-What!? I wasn't involve with the protestor! Sure I was their, But I never "in" the protestors. I was in the minivan and drove by.

Xacan: Really? The suspect witness you with the blue minivan. You lead the protestors and attacked the officers.

Uaonr: What!? I didn't do anything! I told myself to never get involve! I swear!

Xacan: Heh! You're lying! The Witnesses told me otherwise!

Xacan snap his finger. When soldiers heard of it, They're aimed their weapons towards Linda and her kids. Uaonr widen his eyes and tried to stop them. But the soldiers tactic him harder, Unable to escape their grasp.

Uaonr: *Tried to escaped* WAIT!!! STOP!!! DON'T KILLED THEM!!!! THEIR NEVER BEEN PART OF THIS!!!!

Xacan: Tch! You're family are just a waste of time. Ready!

Soldiers turn on their safety on their assault rifles. Linda widen her eyes and tried to protect her children, But linda soon realise that she will not survived this, Including her kids.

Xacan: Aim.......Fi-

Uaonr: STOP!!!! I DO IT!!!! I DO ANYTHING!!!!! I'LL GIVE UP MYSELF!!!! NOT MY FAMILY!!!! PLEASE!!!! I BEG FOR YOU!!!!!

Uaonr tears fell for his cheeks, Xacan hears that his begging for family life. Xacan begins to chucken and raise his hand to stop the soldiers from shooting Uaonr's Family.

Xacan: Anything you say?

Uaonr crying, But nodded. Xacan couldn't help by Uaonr personality. Sure Xacan Was the most horrible and dangerous person. But he likes people who begged for their life, family and friends. Xacan takes out cigarettes and put them in his mouth. Lights it with a cigar.

Xacan: Do you wanted to risk youself for you own family?

Uaonr: Y-Yes.

Xacan: *Evil Smile* Hmmm, Well then. I guess a man choose to die for his family, I'm impressed about you Mr. Uaonr.

Xacan chuckens while Uaonr crying.

Xacan: What about this. The Government draft criminals like you in the army.

He takes out cigarette and smoke coming out of his mouth.

Xacan: There are sending soldiers in the middle against rebels and insurgents.

He walk around the apartment room and into the kitchen. Than found a chocolate on the table.

Xacan: He's the deal. You joined the army and you're wife and kids will been free.

Linda: And....... If he refused?

Xacan: You and your husband will been execute. Including your children.

Uaonr and Linda widen their eyes in horror. Uaonr was terrified that his wife and children wont survived this!

Xacan: Did you accept?

Uaonr gulp by this. If he accept, Uaonr will joined the military and make his family lived. Leaving no chose, He accept.

Uaonr: Ok fine.

Xacan: Good, The truck will been here tomorrow. Don't been late.

Uaonr: Yes X-Xacan.

Xacan: Please, Call me general.

To Be Continue

-------------------

???: Welcome to the middle east soldiers!

???: Look likes the rebels are in the building.

???: Dear God, Why am I here.

Next Chapter 1: Welcome to the middle east.

---------------------

(A/N: So what did you think? I'll add the wolfenstein in the next chapter. So yeah. Thanks bruh!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2K 79 6
So basically Ayano but instead of her mom raising her, it's her father. Both the male rivals(not all) and female rivals exist as twins in this one...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...