Cross Tale

By KN-stories

Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be... More

Teaser
Info:
Chapter 0: The birth of Cross
Chapter 2: Endeavor's X-Event
Chapter 3: A Family Matter.
Chapter 4: The intership
Chapter 5: A forest clash
Chapter 6: Resucing the Twins
Chapter 7: a little horned girl
Chapter 8: A day With myself
Chapter 9: a talk With grandma nana
Chapter 10: the final battle...
Final Chapter: the battle of the AUs

Chapter 1: Testing Class 1-A

2.6K 58 30
By KN-stories

We return to Cross to test the students to see if they are truly worthy of having him protect them.

Cross: now... are you ready...

The students would get into a fighting stance.

Momo: we should come up with a plan!

Lida: that's a smart idea!

Izumi: theirs a problem there!

Momo: we what's wrong?

Izumi: we don't know his abilities.

Katsuki: he also doesn't know ours!

Cross: that would be true... but in my case, I already know all your quirks.

They all then turn around to see Cross standing there. They all move away. Mina would try and throw acid at Cross, but he would teleport away.

Cross thought: I shouldn't use my bone attacks... that will most likely give me away. I'm going to stick with the knives for now.

Cross then made small knives and throw them at the students. Momo would react fast enough to create a shield to block some. Some would get behind her or would dodge them.

Cross thought: they have good reflexes... but not good enough.

Cross would then see Kirishima coming at him to fight him. He dodge every punch he would throw at him.

Cross thought: a close-quarter fighter. His quirk suits him. But he's still inexperienced.

Cross would then kick Kirishima back at the students.

Mina: you okay?

Kirishima: I'm good... he's strong... he's able to knock me out of my hardening with one kick.

Cross thoughts: who's next to come at me...

Cross would then see ice coming from two sides. He would then jump up. And create two knives and create an X-shaped Slash destroying the ice.

Cross thought: Shoka and Shoto... long range to mid-range... not good at hand to hand...

He would then see fire coming at him he would then teleport out of the way.

Cross though: why doesn't Shoka use her fire...? Did something happen while I was gone...?

Cross would then see Katsuki charging at him.

Cross thought: now katsuki... I can tell your ego has gone up... I should drop that.

Before Katsuki could use his quirk on cross. Cross would appear in front of him. And punch him square in the face sending him flying.

Cross thought: that should break his ego or just make him mad one of the two.

Cross would then dodge an attack from behind and saw it was Katsumi.

Cross thought: now theirs Katsumi... she's different compared to her brother. She might have a ego but she doesn't let that control her.

Katsumi then start to attack Cross but he would dodge all the attacks she would throw at him.

Katsumi: Stay Still!

Cross thought: but I forgot she's easily angered...

Cross would then dodge one of her attacks then knee her in the gut then kick her toward the students. Cross would then see purple balls coming at him. He would then start cutting.

Cross though: the grape is trying to trap me... his quirk could do that if it lands...

Cross then saw a laser being shot at him. He would block it by using his knife as a shield.

Cross though: could cause some damage but...

He would see the people shooting the laser getting sick.

Cross thought: it looks to cause more to the user...

Cross would then see the laser disappear and see Momo coming at him with a sword.

Cross thought: let's see her swordsmanship.

Cross would parry and block every one of momos attacks.

Cross thought: her swordsmanship isn't bad... could use some work...

Cross would then grab Momo's arm and throw her over his shoulder and at the students.

Cross thought: so far from what I've seen they all need improvements...

Cross would then see rocks coming at him. He would start cutting them all. He would then see Izumi using her quirk to throw them.

Cross thought: Smart... testing your opponent from afar to see where your skills are to theirs... that could work... for anyone other than me who already knows your skills...

Cross then teleported behind Izumi and kicks her in the side.

Cross thought: she needs to work on covering her weak spots...

Cross then heard an explosion and saw Katsuki coming at him again.

Cross thought: he doesn't learn, does he...

He would sigh and see him get closer then blast him with a large explosion.

Katsuki: How do you like that huh? Not so tough now!

Cross would then in front of Katsuki then start to punching then kicks him away.

Cross thought: that should give him a hint that he can't beat me...

Cross would look at the students and see a good handful are not able to continue to fight. He would then see Katsuki getting up.

Katsuki: I'm not done!

Cross thought: *sigh* did plan on using this but...

Cross then stuck his hand out.

Cross: where are the knives...?

Cross then made his hack knife appear.

Katsuki: am I supposed to be scared!?

Cross then appeared behind him and stabbed him.

This surprised the students and Aizawa. Katsuki would then fall to the ground looking dead.

Lida: he killed him!

Everyone was panicking. They then saw Katsuki get up but have weird particles appear around him.

Cross:...

Cross would then look over at Kaina. She would shake her head saying don't. Cross would sigh and remove the hack knife ability. Making katsuki fall to the ground again but alive.

Cross: Does anyone else wish to try their luck against me...?

The students would shake their heads. Cords would then look at Aizawa.

Cross: don't worry he's still alive.... That knife doesn't kill. It may look like it does but it doesn't... also to you students... you wouldn't have been able to beat me anyways...

The students were confused.

Cross: let me demonstrate... do you care about this testing ground...?

Nezu: I can always get it fixed.

Cross would nod his head.

Cross: all you move over their * points towards next to Aizawa *

The students would then move to where he asked and moved Katsuki out of the way as well. Cross would then go to the other end of the testing ground. He would lift his arm with the hacking knife and then would do a full power swing and unleash a power slash that destroyed the testing ground. This shocked the students, Aizawa. And surprise nezu.

Cross: that is only a part of my full strength. I only used half of my quirk.

This surprised the student that he was only using half of his true strength.

Cross: in terms of how much strength I was actually using against you... I'll say like 10%... if I was actually trying I would have killed you all already.

The students felt nervous that he wasn't even trying.

Cross: now to see if see you your students worthy of me protecting you.... I'll give you my answer at the end of the day... I need all students to be there to hear it... it will be best to go to recovery girl.

Cross would then watch the students make their way to recovery girl.

Aizawa: did you need to do that?

Cross: do what?

Aizawa: the stabbing part.

Cross: not really... but I wanted to destroy his ego.

Aizawa would just sigh.

Nezu: I would like to hear your answer while I'm here.

Cross: I'll stay... they need work... while I'm guarding them I can work on improving their weaknesses.

Nagant would then hug Cross from behind.

Kaina: I'm proud of you.

Cross: why?

Kaina: you managed to not kill anyone. I know you don't like holding back.

Cross: I had to. If I didn't I wouldn't hear the end of it from the president.

Kaina: true. Why don't we go wait back in erasers class?

Cross: sure... do you guys want me to teleport you back or...?

Nezu: I'm going to have Aizawa take me back to my office. So I'm going to have to decline

Cross: okay...

Cross would then take Nagant and teleport back to the classroom and wait for them to return. Cross would sit on Aizawa's desk. Nagant would hug Cross while they wait. After a bit, the students would see them Hugging. They were shocked to see a guy around their age dating someone older than him. And for some reason, both Katsumi and Shoka both felt jealous.

Cross: good... your all here... now sit down...

Everyone then started to sit down.

Cross: good... now I have a feeling you all want to ask me some questions... and I'll answer the best I can or if I feel like answering... now who's first..?

Everyone then raises their hands. Cross then chose Momo to go first.

Momo: my question is who trained you to do the things you did?

Cross: to answer that question I was trained by the hero association.

Cross then points to Mina.

Mina: what's your relationship with Lady Nagant?!

Cross would look at Nagant and then back to Mina.

Cross: why should my relationship with Nagant matter to you...?

Kirishima: I'm sorry about her she likes shipping people.

Cross was confused about what he was talking about. He would then point to Izumi.

Izumi: umm what is your quirk called?

Cross: it's called cross-Judge.

Izumi: what does it do?

Cross: that I am not answering.

Katsuki: and why's that?!

Cross: that's for me to know and for you to not know.

Cross would then answer all the student's questions but Mineta's.

Mineta: why did you skip me?!

Cross: I can easily guess your question... and I'm not answering it...

The girls in the class then gave Mineta a disgusted look.

Cross: am I allowed to throw him...?

Girls: PLEASE!

Aizawa: no you can't.

The girls were sad.

Cross: well I answered all your questions. Now while you're all here. I'm going to stay and protect you, students. And help improve your quirks.

Cross would then start listening off all the student's weaknesses and their flaws, while he was fighting them. The students were shocked that he was able to figure out their weaknesses and flaws from just one fight.

Cross: now I also heard that theirs a sports festival coming up. I'll be available during the time between now and the day before the sports festival.

Cross would then let Aizawa explain the rest of the sports festival and would say they have 2 weeks to prepare. The students would be told they're free to do whatever. They were being to leave and cross-saw both Katsumi and Shoka coming toward him.

Cross: can I help you..?

Shoka: can... can you train me...

Cross thought: why is she talking like that?

Cross: I don't see a problem with that.

Katsumi: I would also like some help!

Cross thought: still the same person I remember. Always high-spirited.

Cross: sure... do you want to do it together or separately...?

They both would look at each other and say together.

Cross: fine... why are there a bunch of Students blocking the doorway...

Cross would see a bunch of students blocking the doorway from where he is. Cross would see Katsuki and the purple hair guy acting high and mighty. So he would throw a knife past all the student's heads. Hitting the window behind them.

Cross: can all of you shut up...

???: and who might you be?!

Cross: a guy that can kill you and get away with it... so it would be in your best interest to leave sleepy...

Shinso: the name Shinso.

Cross: didn't ask. Don't care.

Nagant would slap cross in on the side of the head.

Kaina: behave yourself cross.

Cross: fine... it would be best if you students leave...

Cross then releases a large amount of killer intent.

Cross: it would be all in your best interests if you leave now...!

The students then began to scatter away. Cross would then drop his intent and walk back inside to finish talking to Katsumi and Shoka.

Cross: sorry about that.

Cross would hop back on Aizawa's desk.

Cross: sorry... about that... now... for your training. How would you like to do it?

Katsumi and Shoka would then explain how they would normally train.

Cross thought: so that's why Shoka is hiding her arms... I'll need to have a chat with Endeavor...

Cross: Okay. I will be able to help you get stronger. But you'll need to listen to me.

The two would nod their heads.

Cross: that means if I ask you to say use your fireside you must do it...* looks at Shoka *

Shoka:... *rubs her arm*

Cross: do you want me to have a "chat" with Endeavor...

Shoka: *shakes her head*

Cross: you sure... I'm sure me and him will have a knife of a time.

Shoka: I'm sure...

Cross would sigh.

Cross: fine. But if you have a problem come to me...now we can begin your training either today or tomorrow your call.

They both would pick tomorrow so they can get ready. Cross would team them to go do whatever they want till tomorrow. They would say goodbye to cross.

Cross:... You saw the scars too... right* looks at Kaina*

Kaina: I did... her father must be doing something.

Cross: do you think I'll get in trouble if I go talk with him...

Kaina: most definitely. But that won't stop you.

Cross: you know me so well... after the sports festival. Im going to have a lovely "chat" with him.

Over the next two weeks, Cross would help train anyone who came to him. But he was told to not train them too much so it's fair for the other students who were participating in the sports festival. Cross didn't really care but once Nagant asked him to do it he would listen to her. So he would only give the students tips and watch them and give any points in the right direction. But he would help with Shoka in hand-to-hand combat so she would know how to use that. He would try and see what Endeavor has done to her. But she wouldn't say a word about it. Which made him want to have a "chat" with endeavor even more. So he would need to get his answer from him directly. He would then help her with her ice and what she could do with it. It was now the day of the sports festival. And cross was sitting with the teachers of UA. He would tell Nagant he was going to get something to drink and eat.

Kaina: bring me back something to drink, please!

Cross: got it. (I hope they have chocolate here) * starts drooling*

Cross would then make his way out of the stadium to find a stand with anything chocolate-related and something to drink. On his way out he came across the Todoroki twins and endeavor. He would see him talking to them, but not being able to hear him. He then saw him raise his arms and look like it was about to hit them. Cross then makes a knife and blocks the attack. This surprises them.

Cross: you know... it's rude to attack someone.

Endeavor though: he was able to block my attack!?

Cross: you best move along Endeavor... unless you want your hero license revoked.

Endeavor: like I'll believe that lie!

Cross: if that helps make you sleep at night. You two can return with your class. I need to have a private "chat" with your father.

The twin would begin to walk back to their waiting room but endeavor was about to stop them.

Endeavor: We're not-

Cross then pointed his knife at endeavor's neck.

Cross: I dare you to try...

The twins would then have gotten far enough. endeavor then tried to attack Cross but Cross would teleport behind him and slash at his back making him drop to the ground.

Cross: I wouldn't try that again... I've heard what you did to your wife... putting her in a mental hospital.

Endeavor was shocked that he knows what he did

Endeavor: how do you know that?!

Cross: I've done my research. And don't even think about going to the twins. They didn't tell me a thing. You just shit at hiding the things you do.

They made endeavor mad.

Cross: now...

Cross: I'm only going to say this once. So listen well and listen well... if you some much as go after those two again... you will experience the X-Event. Do I make myself clear...

Cross then slams his foot into his back making him hit the floor.

Cross: I said! Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear!

Endeavor: Yes! I get it!

Cross then removes his foot and starts to walk away.

Cross though: he's going to do something that will put him in the hospital.

Cross then left endeavor to himself. He would then look around the stands and see some selling food and drinks. But none so far had anything chocolate. Until he found a stand selling  Chocolate covered pretzels. Be blitz towards the stand. He was then in front of the stand.
( I should say the pretzel's size is the same as a normal pretzel)

Cross thought: I need to make sure not to get too much or Kaina will get mad at me.

Stand seller: how may I help you?

Cross: umm yes how much for... 10 of these * points to the pretzels*

Stand seller: that would be 60$

Cross: oh okay.

Cross would then hand the food stand seller. He would give Cross a bag of chocolate-covered pretzels. Cross would then walk away happy. He would then find a drink stand and buys a drink for Kaina and makes his way back. Lucky for him he made it back for the events started. Nagant would ask what took him so long. He would explain how he encountered endeavor and had a little "talk with him". Then he made his way to find a stand he liked. He would then start nibbling happily away at the chocolate pretzels.

(Cross-eating his chocolate-covered pretzels happily)

While he would watch the sports festival.

Next Chapter: Endeavor's X-Event.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 98 4
A boy who had experience nothing but hell... but would be able to keep a smile on his face for the people he cares for.
54.2K 1K 19
Izuku childhood was rough and wasn't the way it was meant to be, he thought he was gonna have many friends and get to become like his idol but, that...
50.4K 621 20
A young boy names izuku yagi lived horrible life for 4 years, when he was diagnosed quirkless and without an aura he was treated horribly by his fami...
972 18 12
Izuku is taken from his mother after a car accident that was caused by people who wanted to take Izuku because he is quirkless. Bakugo is devastated...