Dragons, Weasleys and a Healer

By Chapter1991

In the aftermath of the battle, Hermione and Fred's friendship evolves into something more, but their budding... More

The Road Runner
The Weekend After
St. Mungo's
A New Job
Up and Left
Romania
Ginny & The Twins
A Weasley Visit
Owl
Write To Me
A Phone Call
Visitation Rights
Surprise
Presents
The Flat
The Burrow
The Minister of Magic
Tiny Dragons
The Romanian Minister
The Law
An Announcement
Telling The Family
A Wedding and Goodbyes
Home

Hogsmeade

437 13 0
By Chapter1991

The next few days were pretty consistent. Fred and Hermione slept in late, snuggling, teasing in the bedroom before walking down to the shop at noon and help out the rest of the afternoon. And at night they ate dinner with George. Hermione, although she missed her work, never felt happier. She loved to spent time with the twins, they could always make her laugh and feel better.

It was now Saturday night and she and the twins were in the kitchen, side by side making dinner. Hermione planted in the middle of them, already covered in spaghetti sauce as the twins flicked sauce at each other over her head.

"Boys!" She cried out. The twins both lowered their spoons and looked at her and started laughing.

"Sorry." They said not sounding even remotely sorry. Hermione in the meanwhile was slowly reaching for her wand and give it a small wave. Their spoons flew out of their hands and started pounding on their heads. Covering them with sauce as they tried to shoo away the spoons.

"You don't know-"

"What you gotten yourself into." Hermione ducked away from the twins as she saw the mischievous smiles plastered on their faces. But they were too quick and cornered her as they took control of the spoons. They all started to laugh as a food fight broke out, covering them all in sauce and spaghetti.

Hermione was just about to flick a spoon at George when the fireplace lit. Out of the fireplace stumbled a baffled Charlie.

"What the hell happened here?" He looked at them in shock trying to stifle his laugh.

Fred, George and Hermione looked at him with wide eyes before they all started laughing. Hermione still with the spoon in the air.

"Is it safe to come in?"

"Yes, Charlie. Good to see you." She placed the spoon on the counter and made her way to the third Weasley smiling and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to take a shower. You two clean this up will you. See if there is some dinner left."

The boys made quick work of cleaning the kitchen and even before Hermione was fully undressed, Fred entered the bathroom.

"Mind if I join you?" His eyes grew big as Hermione stood there in her bra and skirt, her hair still full of sauce and pasta.

"Not at all." She smiled seductively at him. She pulled on the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, tracing a trail of kisses down on his chest. She reached his belt buckle and undid it as she slid his pants down, including his boxers. Fred stood there completely naked in front of her, not a bit embarrassed. Hermione's gaze trailed up and down, taking him all in.

"You like what you see?" He grinned and his mind going blank as she licked her lips and nodded. "Your turn." He decided as he reached out and pulled her close. With one hand he undid her bra while the other found his way into her hair and snogged her senseless.

He pulled back slightly and tossed the bra aside and pushed her skirt down. He reached behind her and turned on the shower. He picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist as Fred started kissing her again as he stepped into the shower. They took their time caressing, teasing, washing and loving each other. By the time they got out, their hands were wrinkled.

When they finally got out Ginny had arrived and was sitting at the dining table with George and Charlie, four bags of take away in the centre of the table.

"I guess there wasn't much pasta left?" Hermione chuckled. Ginny whipped her head around and jumped up, running to Hermione and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Let her breathe, Gin." Fred laughed as he tried to pry his sister away from his girl.

"Go away, Fred." She nudged him in his ribs still holding Hermione tight. "You had the last couple of days with her."

"That's because I'm her boyfriend."

"So-" She pulled out of the hug and led them to the table as George and Charlie unpacked the food. "George isn't her boyfriend, and he has seen her more than me. Or is there something going on I don't know about?" Ginny joked as she looked between Fred, Hermione and George. Who were sitting on the other side of her, Hermione in between; George just grinned as he put his arm around Hermione.

"Always so perceptive." And George leaned down a gave her a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Gross, George!" She wiped her cheek on his shoulder. The rest of them started laughing.

They talked until late that night. Talking about Ginny's time with the Harpies, Charlie mentioned that nobody was seriously injured, only small ones they could mend themselves.

"So, when is the second shop going to open?" Ginny asked

"Planning on opening next weekend. The kids have a Hogsmeade weekend then, so perfect timing."

"George and I are working the weekend there while Verity and Lee manage the shop here."

"And when I finally pop the question to Ange, she hopefully will move in here-"

"While I'll move into the flat in Hogsmeade" Fred finished.

"You're going to ask Angelina to marry you?" Ginny squealed making the others cover their ears.

"That's the plan." He smiled at his little sister. As Charlie clapped his back and congratulated him.

"You don't seem surprised." Fred stated at Hermione.

"That's because I knew. When we were planning the surprise George told me. He was ready to explode because no one knew."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Fred frowned at his twin.

"Because I knew you were having a hard time being away from the woman you love, I didn't want to rub it in your face. You're not mad, are you? That I told Hermione first?"

"No, Georgie. I know you two are close and I get where you are coming from. But you can tell me anything, good or bad."

"I know. I'm sorry." George wrapped his arms around his twin and gave him a hug.

"Wait!" Ginny yelled again. They all turned to the long-haired red head. "The woman you love?" She looked at Fred with wide eyes. Hermione blushed a bit looking down at her necklace she has been twirling around her fingers.

"I thought it was quite obvious." He grinned wide as he pulled Hermione closer to him. "I love her. I'm in love with her. More than she probably realizes herself."

Ginny squealed and threw her hands in the air before flinging herself at the pair and hugged them both tight. "I'm so happy for you! Are you going to tell mum?"

"No!" The rest of them yelled.

"What? Why not?" She asked as she pulled back frowning.

"Ginny, you know how your mum is-"

"She will be asking what our plans are-"

"And with me being in Romania-"

"We are still trying to figure everything out."

"You know how she gets. The moment George brought Angie home-"

"She had been asking me every week when I'm going to marry her." George chimed in.

Ginny looked between the three, smiling at how in sink they are. "I get it. My lips are sealed."

"Thanks." Fred and Hermione said in unison.

"Though you got to be careful around mum tomorrow. You know she sees these things a mile away."

"I know. That's why you, George and Charlie are going to help us."

Hermione walked in the living room where Charlie was lightly snoring on the pulled-out sofa. She quietly slipped in the kitchen and started on tea and breakfast. She just placed the last pancakes on the table as all four Weasleys walked in.

"I see the smell of breakfast reached you guys." She chuckled as she saw them eye the table with hunger. "Dig in."

They all walked past her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're the best, Hermione." George exclaimed while the rest hummed in agreement as they dug in. Fred came to her side and pulled her close. "Morning, love."

"Morning." She smiled up at him and reached out to give him a kiss. "Now sit down and eat."

"Yes ma'am." He grinned before sitting down and pulling her with him.

Before they would leave for the burrow, they took a quick detour to the new shop. They flood into the backroom. George first with Ginny, followed by Charlie and lastly Hermione and Fred.

"Oh, wow!" Hermione and Ginny gasped as they walked to the front of the shop. The boys have been busy. Hermione only stepped inside Zonko's a handful of times, but it looked nothing like it had been in the day. The same colours were plastered against the walls as in Diagon Alley. Purple and orange filled their sight. Large shelves that reached to ceiling were stuffed with product. It didn't have a second floor but there were rows and rows of shelves stacked to the fullest. Fred who was leading Hermione through the shop his hands on her waist stopped when she turned in his arms. She looked up him beaming.

"This is amazing! I'm so proud of you, the both of you."

"You mean it?"

"I mean it as much as when I say how much I love you!"

Fred's smile turned even bigger if possible before sweeping down for a kiss.

"It's going to be hard not to do that the rest of the day." He groaned.

"Well let's make the most of it then." She grabbed his hand and pulled him to a dark corner and pushed him against the shelves. She reached up and pulled his down on his hair. He didn't complain and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up. They snogged until they were interrupted by a giggle. They pulled apart reluctantly and looked to the side where the noise came from. Ginny was standing there, her giggle turning into laughing as she looked at them.

"Found them!" She called over her shoulder. "Like you said George, they been snogging each other senseless." She turned back to him still grinning. "Come on, let's go. Or we're going to be late."

They were all standing in front of the fireplace. Charlie and Hermione hung back while George and Ginny stepped forward, Fred turned frowning at her.

"If we came in together or to close behind it will be suspicious. You three go. Charlie and I will wait ten minutes or so and we'll come through."

"Okay, see you in ten." Fred gave her a long-lasting kiss before stepping in after George and Ginny.

Charlie and Hermione remained behind looking around the backroom. Hermione hopped on a desk while Charlie chose the one in front of her.

"You look really happy Mione. You think you'll be alright to come back?"

"I am happy. But I'm happy with my job too. It's just another two months, we can make this work."

"Promise me you'll tell me if it gets too hard, okay?"

Hermione jumped of her desk and sat down next to Charlie as she wrapped her arms around him. "I promise. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being my friend, my brother. For always being there for me."

"It's nothing Hermione, you're my sister and I just want you to be happy." He smiled at her as they pulled apart. "Are you going back to work at St. Mungo's after?"

"I don't know. There are a lot of healers already. What I do know is, with the dragons I finally feel like I'm making a difference you know."

"Yes, I know what you mean. I miss my family so much, but the dragons need me more."

"I just wish we heard anything back from Kingsley."

"Why don't we go see him on Monday before we leave? We can explain the situation in person."

"Oh, I would love that. You sure you don't mind?"

"No of course not. If we can make the world a better place for them, I'm all in."

A clock on the wall chimed which made them both look up. "We better get going before the others get worried. It's been almost half an hour ago since they left." Charlie helped her of the desk, and they walked in the fireplace. "You ready?"

She nodded as she linked her arm with his. He dropped the floo powder and said, "The burrow." And the two of them disappeared in the green flames.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 378 14
After the final battle, the trio take a holiday through Europe to sort through all that has happened to them over the past year. Some bonds are broke...
16.2K 414 35
His past keeps up with him, no matter how hard he keeps the fight with his inner demons. He tries to forget but oblivion doesn't come to those who su...
337 37 39
That night at dinner, when Camille's parents reveal that they have to move again, Camille can only sigh wearily. Again. As usual. She barely bothered...
4.4K 113 25
Hermione was heartbroken after Fred died. Alongside George she locked herself in his flat, away from anything and everyone. Hermione knew they had to...