My Goddess Witch-{yandere Har...

Por SkeltonGirl234

I do not own the Harry Potter franchise. All of the characters and plot belong to J.K.Rowling but the chara... Más

+++Backstory+++

52 2 2
Por SkeltonGirl234

Gods and Goddess have been around the world for ages, Humans or Wizards in this case haven't yet realized it yet because they mask their powers. Greek Gods/Goddess have been blending in with their kind for years and saw and learned a lot of things even though Gods are more powerful than them.  

The Gods saw something in the human world that they wanted and that was a child, even though a lot of children they grow way to fast so they can't witness their growth so they found a way to make a child that will not grow so fast like their other ones. The Gods merged all their powers, and it created a colorful orb and overnight it turned into a baby girl.

The little bundle of joy was everything to the Gods and they vowed to protect her from anything that wanted to cause her harm that meant even themselves. The child was blessed by everyone on Mount Olympus including the Underworld, the child's name was Zelmira Minako Olympia a girl who is kind to everyone single person on Olympus and the underworld even though those people are dead but has a fiery temper like Ares God of war.  

Zelmira had beautiful ice blue eyes, they were really clear and translucent, but they change when she is angry to a bold dark red that scares a lot of people as she grew up she could control her magic with grace and as she didn't really have friends due to her being the only child on Olympus, she was sent to a magic school filled with witches and wizards her age. 

Zelmira was sent down with her older siblings, Apollo and Artemis and they live in a big mansion that has a lot of magic surrounding it but mostly all of siblings and parents come to visit but if they have work, she goes Mount Olympus.

 Zelmira can tell if a person is a good person or not, she also has good sense of fashion due to Aphrodite showing her everything about fashion and when she gets to her school, she doesn't have to wear the uniform and since the children don't know that she was a goddess they are most likely going to assume she is a muggle born or a half blood since her last name isn't in any of the pure blood catalog's.

Zelmira had to get a wand since it was essential to use one while she was in that school but it was made by her parents since they didn't want her going to some old wand shop that has been there for ages and it looked like this.

Zelmira was scared but her parents told her if she ever needed to talk to them about anything she can just summon them because they would drop everything and anything for their little star. 

Zelmira teleported herself to the school but she has a clock that covers her face but shows her golden locks of hair.

*Dress/Heels*

*hairstyle*

*cloak*

Zelmira looked at the moon knowing her older brother Artemis was watching over her  and she heard her name and she walked through those large doors with confidence and took off her hood and everybody gasped it felt like  everyone lost their  ability to speak once they saw Zelmira.

Sorting hat:Hmm so much magic in this one,Yes could do a lot of greatness and will have to deal with some issues.......I know where to put you best make it RAVENCLAW!!.

the ravenclaw table yelled really loud that they got the pretty first year and ever other table rolled there eyes or just scoffed but they knew it didn't matter what house this young eleven year old was in they would talk to her no matter what.

Zelmira gave the sorting hat back to Professor McGonagall and walked to ravenclaw table and everyone started talking to her and shaking her hand.

Zelmira was lead by a prefect to a different side of the castle and saw professor Dumbledore and he bowed and spoke.

Dumbledore: Princess Zelmira ,your parents made this room for you and enchanted it with strong magic so only people can come in with your permission are allowed to enter.

Zelmira:Thank you professor Dumbledore for letting me know.

Dumbledore:I congratulate you into getting into ravenclaw house,you will do amazing there well goodnight

Zelmira said goodnight and watched the headmaster left and turned back to the door and saw Greek writing on it and it glowed and she said the word.

Zelmira:Πριγκίπισσα του χιονιού (snow princess)

The large white doors opened and she went inside and it closed and she saw the room that she will be staying in for the next seven years.

*Bedroom*

*Living room*

Zelmira changed her clothes with magic and got into her bed and clapped three times to turn the lights off and it worked and she went to sleep.

Now scene switch to Dumbledore office, showing that he is in deep thought.

Dumbledore: Daughter of the Gods and the chosen one together,they will be the outmost powerful couple on earth I will make sure that happens  so I can remain control of the wizarding world.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.1K 1K 14
Peep it inside to know more.
35.8K 535 53
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
47.3K 6.4K 53
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
7.5K 241 52
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Merupakan Karya Kedua Sha Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendir...