The Blurring Lines between Il...

By Flurrystorm4321

(Saga owns sonic and the other characters) (Courtney (project SNT) owns SNT) the only character who is origin... More

Chapter 1 "A totally normal day from SNT + mysterious entity"
Chapter 2 "A faking day for SNT + crossdressing Shadow"
Chapter 3 "A stressful day for SNT + unwanted stalkers"
Chapter 4 "A nightmare of a day for SNT + edgy dealer"
Chapter 5 "A day with SNT and her very close best friend + shenanigans"
Chapter 6 1/2"SNT's wedding day metamorphosis"
Chapter 6 2/2 "SNT's wedding day metamorphosis"
Chapter 7 "Amy's adventure in a post SNT forces world."

Prologue "A normal day for SNT + flashback"

9 0 0
By Flurrystorm4321

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I miss my wife, Tails" talking.🗣️

'I fucked your wife' thought. 💭

Author notes: You may be wondering why I'm making this and well, the simple answer is out of boredom (or originally was). Also monthly updates for this fanfic.

Also, I had a dream about Eggman becoming an attractive anthropomorphic, black-scaled dragon lady and fighting Bower in a sky base. What is my life🫠.

Word count (2419)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

It was a normal day for a light blue hybrid named SNT who had her morning black coffee. Later she will that care of two young flickies for Vanilla and Cream but before that she will have a little rest. She sat on her birch chair which was on her new balcony. The clouds blocked most the sky but some light passed through revealing a bright fiery orange colour.

It contrasted with the Emerald green meadows and the tall trees towered over the land. The land was mesmerising but even though it was beautiful SNT only let out a sad sigh. She put the warm black coffee onto her dry lips and had some sips letting the liquid down her throat. When the warm liquid settled into her body letting her recall properly what happened 2 days ago.

(Flashback)

SNT was taking a stroll with a blue hedgehog named Sonic and another hedgehog named Shadow who was black with red streaks. Shadow wanted to impress SNT with a green chaos emerald that he got from a special stage. It took some effort to get but, it was all worth it just to get SNT all for himself.

"SNT a gift for you." he said smoothly having a smirk on his furred face. SNT eyes widen at what he had in his hand. 'he given me a chaos emerald' She thought with shock by Shadow's gift. The chaos emerald Sonic saw this and got mad at Shadow for trying to get his precious SNT away from him. His teeth clenched and his heart beat it faster, as he started to yell.

"Hay! SNT is mine! You gay haired ass hedgehog!" Sonic insulted shadow with a strong glare that scared SNT from the malice. Shadow turned around annoyed and gave his own glare with his fiery red eyes staring into Sonic's emerald green. Though Shadows expression changed into a hit of twisted cockiness.

"You're are not the one that has a chaos emerald in his hands. Obviously SNT will choose me, the ultimate life form!" Shadow said to Sonic with a wide smirk which made Sonic scoffed. Sonic clenched his gloved hands into fists, and speed walked closer to Shadow with his chin up high.

"Why would SNT love a faker like you that lost to the real thing multiple times." when Sonic insulted, that  smirk on Shadow's face vanished and was replaced with a rage filled sneer. Sonic grinned, knowing that it hurt Shadow's ego and pride. In response Shadow  started to aggressively growl as he glanced his hands into fists as well.

"Fine! What about if we have fight right here and right now. The winner will get SNT and the loser will have to wear clothes than just gloves, socks and shoes!" Shadow's speech got Sonic hyped up but SNT didn't like what was going on at all. Shadow put his green chaos emerald on the grass near SNT feet. She grabbed it and hid it in her pocket without Shadow noticing.

"Not going to lost because I have speed and love on my side!" Sonic said making Shadow scoffed as they began their fight. Sonic did a powerful roundhouse kick but Shadow ducked underneath the kick and retaliated with a punch Sonic in the gut.

Sonic though stayed strong against the punch and transformed into a blue ball. Shadow did the same transforming into a black ball slamming into Sonic's. Before they both brook apart from the force, but this didn't stop them, as they quickly it again and again.

"Guys stop fighting over me! Can we just be friends!" SNT said stepping between the two before they could send another array of attacks. They both stopped but her special aura activated making them blush. Their love for SNT strengthened and when they both looked at each other , it strengthened their hate too.

Causing them to fight again more fiercely forcing SNT to get out the way. Her pink clothes got dirty by the slightly wet ground because she fell when they push her away. 'It seems that Rookie telling me that my powers have a side affect on people, was true.' SNT thought as her eyes watered. 'I only made the problem worse and it was probably started with my powers to begin with.' SNT watched the fight, feeling helpless and a slowly growing self hatred form.

(Few minutes later)

"Hay SNT! Why is Sonic always after you and not me!" Said an boisterous pink hedgehog in a red dress and boots, appeared on scene. Her voice was pretty far away though it did hit SNT fox/hedgehog ears by how loud Amy Rose shouted. Amy got closer to the scene of Sonic and Shadow fighting and the little light blue hybrid was on the ground next to them. "Hmm do you need help" Amy said passive aggressively tone to SNT letting out a hand to her.

"Sure do Amy, thank you." SNT grabbed Amy's hand lifting herself up with some help on Amy's behalf. SNT smiled letting out the special aura again but Amy resisted the aura that tried to take control her. "Sonic and Shadow are fighting over me and I'm just making it worse so can you help me" SNT said while trying to stay positive. Amy Rose just rolled her eyes at what SNT said seeing it to be not acbig deal.

"SNT they fight each other all the time, they're also doing this more often nowadays. It's not your fault for being desirable by these hedgehogs and, I'm envious that I can't get that attention from them." she said putting her hands on her hips as she continued to talk. "You should leave them alone until they tire themselves out. You can just hang out with the chaotics crew or Cream or something for now" SNT seems to try to protest but, Any gave her a look of a disapproving mother that stopped her from protesting. SNT and Amy both left Shadow and Sonic to have their fight to do something more productive.

(Flashback end)

Even though Amy told SNT that it wasn't her fault for Sonic and Shadow behaviour but that didn't stop SNT for feeling that it was. 'It was my fault because I couldn't control my powers' SNT thought about Amy while letting out a sigh. She took an another sip of her black coffee before, leaving the balcony to go inside her house. She got changed into from her pink pyjamas with white hearts on them to her new modern outfit and put her hair into a ponytail.

She went to a mirror to make sure her face was clean. She got off any grime from yesterday off of her  blue furry face with a wet wipe. Which now shown her light blue fur in all of its glory with a bright shine. Even though she has many thoughts flowing in her head, her beautiful face reflected in the mirror gave her a small smile. Not a big one but the was a smile warm and hopeful one that could easily melt the coldest of hearts.

She went to the door grabbing the handle and swinging it open making a swishing sound. She walked off of her soft carpet onto the rough wood chip path outside. Her friends made it but, were they real or just her special aura making them like her in protonic way? If the special aura can make anyone insanely love her instantly, what if it does it all the time but at a lesser amount? Those horrible doubting thoughts tried to get into her head to make her feel worthless but she pushed them aside.

She is going to go to Cream's house to take care of the flickies that were orphaned by Eggman (for obvious reasons). She walked down the uneven path passing her other friends houses to Cream's. She quickly looked around checking if Sonic or Shadow was nearby before going closer to Cream's house.

She eventually got to Cream's door which was made out of spruce. SNT knocked on the door in a special rhythm that was made by her friends to identify each other. The rhythm for knocking was made because of Eggman always trying to surprise attack them by politely knocking. After this happened so often the special rhythm was created and Eggman's surprise door attacks were stopped. Anyways, the door opened to reveal a young creamed coloured bunny rabbit that didn't seem surprised by SNT's presence. The bunny rabbit was clearly Cream with her classic vermilion dress with a white collar, vermilion boots with some yellow on them, and her blue cobalt around her neck. She looks a lot like her mother but younger, although she has orange spots then her mother's brown ones. She looked at SNT like she going to jump with excitement but tried to stop herself.

"SNT! You finally showed up!" Cream shouted joyfully to the much least hyperactive SNT. Cream grabbed SNT's hand and pulled her inside of the house. Making SNT let out a expecting sigh because this happens all the time even though Vanilla tells Cream not to. SNT quickly closes the door behind her before being dragged deeper into the house.

SNT was now in the living room and saw two flickies in a makeshift nest on the table. A chao with a cherry red bowtie was near the two baby flickies who didn't mind the chao being closed to them. SNT knew that the blue/yellow chao's name is Cheese which was given to them by Cream. SNT was finally able to take a breather after Cream stopped dragging her around the house.

"... Cream don't pull people around like that or at least this fast..." SNT tiredly said to Cream who didn't pay attention on what SNT just said. "So is Chocola and Cheese going with your mother and you" Cream answered SNT's question with a over exaggerated nod. The sound of high heels hit the floor and a tall rabbit mobian appeared by the door. It Vanilla the rabbit in all of her glory wearing her lavender dress and a burgundy vest over the dress.

"Good to see you SNT, I'm happy that you are taking care of the flickies but I feel bad at taking a part of your time for this." Vanilla said honestly to SNT but SNT waved it off not minding it at all. Cream walked to her mother giving her a hug and Vanilla reciprocated her daughter's hug. Vanilla looked at SNT gesturing her to join the hug and SNT blushed. This caused Vanilla to chuckle and she gestured again for SNT to join the hug.

"Fine I will hug you but I'm wondering that you may be late to go to the city an-" SNT said but was interrupted by Cream pulling her again. Making SNT to join the hug although she was embarrassed maybe because Vanilla always treats her like her own child.

"SNT we are not that late really. It's only 12am and it only takes 45 minutes by boat to get there." Vanilla argued being laid back by the whole situation and broke the hug. "Also sometimes I still fear you will vanish on me again. I worried like crazy by that the whole ordeal because such a sweet girl like you will attract bad people that would take advantage of that"

"I'm an not going to get in myself into a random portal again you don't have to worry about it." SNT said and continued on her little chat with Vanilla. "It not like there's another powerful reality warping jewel out there" SNT says sarcastically.

"What if there is more than one out there, I mean if there are parallel universes should that mean multiple phantom rubies exist?" Cream said butting into the conversation. "You said that you didn't know if the Phantom ruby was destroyed or not. Meaning likely your chances of falling into a portal again is possible."

"Cream sometimes your intelligence makes my worries worse. Anyways we need to go and say goodbye to SNT". Vanilla said with a nice sweet smile although you can tell she's a little bit tired but that's expected from a parent. Cream and Vanilla said their goodbyes before leaving SNT with the baby flickies to take care of. Also Cheese and Chocola went with them and said their own goodbyes.

-~-

In unknown place that existed between dimensions was a ruby that was known to many as the phantom ruby. It's origins unknown like how was it made or who made it in the first place and why. It's form warping and glitching in odd ways as the phantom ruby does not have a consistent form. It alters in each world that it goes into because it's was not very stable and it relies on the world it is in for stability. It activated on its own creating a magenta portal and went through it leaving the place between worlds.

Now entering into SNT's world and the portal closed behind it. The world started to glitch out and distort around the phantom ruby. Then a glitchy masked jackal appeared out of another portal that was created by the ruby and landed face first into the ground. Disorientated jackal got up and saw the ruby picking it up with his now dirty gloved hands.

"Where am I and how am I alive?" The jackal said in confusion as the ruby started flicker. The last thing the jackal can remember is losing to blue buffoon and that kid made him weird. He thought those two had such childish beliefs thinking that friendship would win the day and it angered him that he was false. He thought that the Dr killed him by literally making him not exist with the ruby but that was false as well. Somehow he was back in some kind of forest with the real phantom ruby, not the fake ones that Eggman made. It was glowing brighter and brighter and brighter almost blinding to his yellow eye. Then something unexpected happened a voice came from the ruby or more accurately multiple voices.

-~-

End of prologue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 50 21
Basically a "The Little Mermaid" AU in the sonic franchise. I hope you enjoy this yeet-post of a fanfic I decided to write when I got way too bored...
417 16 17
Note: {Sonic Unknown Reaches} The meaning is To Reach The Unknown. This story is all about saving the whole multiverse. Team Advance, Sonic, Tails...
5.9K 241 25
Tikal the Echidna uses Chaos Energy to deposit Infinite the Jackal onto Seaside Island. Sadly, mercy may not be an option for Infinite, when Mephiles...
2.7K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...