Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

Scribblestories_ tarafından

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... Daha Fazla

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

40: Always Have Your Back

24.9K 833 40
Scribblestories_ tarafından

Xavier's POV :

Nodding at the driver, I carried the sleeping form of my wife in my arms carefully and get settled inside the car.

We are back in New York after spending a week more in Russia.

The days went more blissfully than I have expected.

I caressed her face as she kept sleeping in my arms while cocooning her body on my lap.

Kissing her head I looked out from the car window and see it was still 2 o'clock in the morning.

I kept caressing her dainty figure and kept thinking about her confession.

Her innocent quivering voice still echoes in my ear.
Her tears brimmed eyes with so much love and innocence in them still rip apart, my soul.

I still do not remember doing anything to achieve such a strong and pure feeling from her.

But any of these does not matter now.
Now, I have known her feelings for me, I would do anything to keep them intact.

She was mine the day I saw her, but still, I was ready to have a life without her beside me. Without her being in this dangerous fucked up web.

But now, she is bound to me for eternity. Even after death, I would claim her pure soul with my dark one.

Not even god or a demon would be able to stop me from having her with me after our cessation.

I sighed as those magical moments kept playing in my mind on a loop.
The irony is, I don't even believe in magic.

But with her, I am ready to acknowledge anything, and everything.
Even if it's magic, fate, or destiny.

Certainly, I was quite aware of her inner feeling and was anticipating something sort of this, but not so soon.

And when I was trying to make her birthday special, she turned the table and made the whole thing so precious for me.

Indeed it was a big and hard blow for me when she said 'I love you,'

I almost wished I could say the same thing to her.
But I can't.
Not because I am scared to go forwards with my feeling.

It was because the things that I felt for her are just more than love.
They are more than a mere confession of 'I love you,'

They are stronger and have led me to the verge of destruction.
It's powerful, intense, and obsessive, and for some, it might be toxic but this is what I feel for her.

Only "I Love You" would never be able to do justice to it.

Closing my eyes I leaned back on my seat and pulled her more closer to me than she already was.

Soon the car stopped at our mansion. I pulled both of us out and went inside. After I tucked her carefully inside the quilt, I went to was room and took a refreshing bath.

Sun would rise anytime soon now, so without wasting any more time I also informed them about my visit to them with Trysta today.

If she thinks I am done giving her birthday gifts then she is so wrong.
So many things are still left that I want to hand her.

My little vixen of a wife deserves the world and I will make sure she gets the world under her Jimmy Choo.

Once finished with my emails, I also joined her under covers. Taking my careless sleeping figure in my arms once again I kiss her head and let the peaceful sleep engulf me before my chaotic life starts all over again.
.
.
.
.
Trysta's POV :

Yawning I open my eyes and see that Xavier was already looking at me.

I smiled at him and was about to tuck my face in his warm chest again when he pulled me up by my chin and gave me a brief morning kiss.

I smiled and kissed him back. This is our every morning ritual. None of us are disgusted with the morning breath thing.

"Good morning," I wished him with a smile while trying hard not to yawn on his face.

Now that is definitely disgusting !!

"Get ready.
We are going somewhere," he announced and got up from the bed, and went outside on the balcony while dialing someone.

I was confused and tired and I didn't want to go anywhere.

"Can't we go after a few days?
I am tired and don't wanna go anywhere," I said while whining a little in the end when he re-entered the room.

"It's necessary Kitten!" he said while smoothening my wild morning hair.

I signed at the warm feeling surging inside of me and gave him a lazy smile while looking up.

"Okay. Till when we have to leave?"

"After lunch." I nodded my head and got up from the bed.

We still have a lot of time for that.

Kissing him one more time I went inside the washroom and did my morning business and he went to his office room to complete some work.

Again we all are going to be so busy. All our leisure days are gone. Now again we have to share our time between work and the world.

But still, I don't regret being done with our honeymoon as I was starting to miss my home.

However, my honeymoon will always be special to me. I mean like Everyone's honeymoon is!
But mine will be a bit more special okay!!!

I am now much happier and more comfortable with Xavier than I ever was. I feel closer to him both emotionally and spiritually.

I am not scared of him now but he still intimidates me sometimes but soon that intimidation becomes a big turn-on for me.

Don't blame me!!
My devil of a husband looks super hot when he is in bad humor and is unapproachable.

He never said "I love you" back to me but still I was the happiest.

Those days with him were living paradise for me. They were the manifestation of true love.

He might not have said those magical words but still, I felt them in his every single action.

Even much stronger than mere words. He never let me forget that I am precious and taken care of.

He kept proving how much I mean to him and how good a husband he is. That is enough. It's better than a formal confession. It's better than a forced and fake confession.

The thoughts of him making love to me every night like an unhinged beast make me blush. Sometimes we kept doing it till dawn without breathing for a minute.

We even stayed inside our suite fucking each other like an animal. Always wanting more and more of each other. It was almost impossible to keep our hands off each other.

I even made it embarrassing for him to make soft love to me, because one night when he tried to do it soft with me, I literally scolded him and yelled to do it fast and rough.

I still remember how his cheeks started blazing and how he fucked me hardest that night.

Removing all those thoughts I got ready, I went into the living room only to find my twin brothers-in-law grinning mischievously at me.

I smiled back and ran to them.
They hugged me tight one by one. I was so happy to be with them that I could stop grinning.

"I have brought so much stuff for both of you," I said with excitement while slapping my hand.

"Xavi took you shopping??" Braydon asked with astonishment clear in his voice.

"Yeass idiot. How would I shop alone in Russia? I don't even know the language. Duh!!" I said sassily and flipped back my hair, getting proud to shut him up against my husband.

"I was shocked thinking how he even let you out. I thought you guys will be spending All your time inside the room!! If you know you know!!"

This time Bryson commented and I blushed hard even after trying hard not to get affected by his words.

"ohh my virgin eyes what I am seeing!!
Dear lord have mercy on your poor child!!
I can't see this girl who is brought up in front of us, blushing at the name of her husband and honeymoon!! Lord just see her red face!! " Bryson commented dramatically and gasped while putting his both hands over his heart.

"Brysonnnnn.....!!" I screeched and run behind him.

Both of us were running but then I abruptly stop and started breathing deeply.

My heart rate had increased and It became quite difficult for me to grasp the air.

But before I could have done anything I was hosted up and settled down in that familiar warm embrace.

Xavier rubbed my back and hold me tightly as my legs were feeling weak.
He carried me and took me to the couch and glared at his brothers who were surrounding us and looking very guilty.

When I was quite settled, I blinked at them assuringly and gave a small but genuine smile once I was done drinking the water.

"Both of you meet me tonight before I go to bed," saying this Xavier stood up and again carried me to the dining room where our breakfast was already served.

We did our breakfast with me trying to indulge all of them in a small conversation.

I even asked them about Uncle Mason to which Xavier got tensed and the twins didn't give me any proper answer.

I felt somehow I have made them uncomfortable, so I don't drag the question anymore.

After breakfast, I gave them their gifts and also showed them pictures of places where we went.

All of us kept talking merrily as the tension around us once again decreased.

Xavier also sat with us however he did not talk so much but he was listening to me attentively and was commenting here and there while rubbing my waist all the while.

It wasn't long before we did our lunch and I just changed my dress into something light and paired them with stylish flats.

Xavier drove us toward the destination while I kept observing him. He was seemingly tensed right now and certainly, I didn't know the reason behind it.

But soon I find out the reason for his tense state when he stopped the car in front of the hospital.

I gulped down the saliva and looked toward him only to find him already looking at me.

I gave him a small smile but I was not comfortable as I tried to show him.

"You could ha-have told me!"
I would be mentally prepared at least.

While unfastening the seatbelt I told him softly but kept the last part to myself.

Coming to the hospital, looking at that equipment was never a part of my comfort zone.

However, I should have been accustomed to it, seeing that I am doing this since I was a child. And before getting married to him I was doing all these alone but still, I was not okay with coming here.

Once we came out of the car Xavier kissed my head and hold my hand but didn't say anything.

We went inside and I could feel myself getting rigid.
We went inside the cabin as my team of doctors was already waiting for us.

He had already planned this!!

At first, they asked me a few questions which I replied truthfully.
After that, I went inside a room leaving Xavier in the Cabin, where they did my check-up.

After like half an hour I came outside and saw him looking blankly at the wall ahead of him.

As soon as I reached him, he stood up and came closer to me.
He was about to say something when doctors came to us.

"Check-up is done, Mr. Lewis. I will send you the reports tomorrow by evening," the doctor said and gave me a genuine smile before taking his leave.

We also went out and again Xavier started driving somewhere.

This time I didn't ask him anything and just kept looking outside.

Soon he stopped the car near a construction site.

We came out and I looked at him confusingly.

Workers on the site acknowledged him with a nod and kept doing their work.
While I was in awe as the constructed building was big and they're still extending it more.

"What are you even constructing?" I asked him still looking at the big building which is in the process.

"It's your property. There you see Kitten is a hospital that is going to be yours treating all sorts of illnesses of the human but the major purpose would be heart treatment that is also for free. Best doctors from all around the world are going to be appointed here and all would be under your control,"

"And there Kitten. On that side what you see is going to be an art gallery where all your masterpiece paintings gonna reside.
And just below that floor, there would be an institute for all art-loving brats for free.
All sorts of arts would be taught there and again teachers would be appointed from all around the world and again the in charge of that would be you,"

He said all this very proudly while I kept gaping at the information.

"Xavier ho-how can I....?"
"You can kitten. I know you can. And you would," he said sternly and passionately while looking straight at me.

"There is one more thing!" he said and took me inside the car and present some papers in front of me.

I just looked confusingly between him and the papers.

"There might be some other people all around the world who are dealing with the physically ill and not getting the proper aid.
There is going to be a charity line in your name that would help them in all the possible ways, doesn't matter in which part of the world they live in, while taking care of their all economic burden,"

He finished and I was already wiping my tears away and smiling at him.

"Xavier I am afraid I would be able to manage all these alone!" I let out my worries in front of him only to get a nod of his head.

"You would never be alone Kitten. You will always have me with you in all areas of your life. But it will be you who would be in control of these things.
I will always have you back but the last decision would be yours and only yours."

He said and caressed my cheeks tenderly.

"You would be there with me right?" I asked and sniffed

"yeah right," he said softly and brushed off my freshly fallen tears.

With that, I signed the papers after reading them.

A blessing came out from my heart for all the girls out there to reach the best husband which makes them the strongest and most powerful even if they do not feel their bones.

********
Published on- 22.04.23

Long chapter to compensate for the absence of three days.

Hope y'all like it.

I so love these two love birds.

The next update is coming tomorrow.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4M 51.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
952K 35.6K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
164K 4.3K 20
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
139K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...