The Soft and Cute Omega Male...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"In the year of Jiyue's differentiation, everyone thought that the only son of the Ji family would differenti... More

"Work-related"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
"Chapter 80."
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 Extra: Let's Get Married...

Chapter 42

224 13 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

When the alarm in the Alpha building sounded, the entire north side of the campus was alerted, but a considerable number of military academy students lived in the south, far away and unable to hear the sound. The south was where all the Omega and Beta students lived.

However, at this moment, the military academy students belonging to the Dark Division Disciplinary Office in the south had all quietly blended into the night, gone to the nearest gathering point to get their weapons, and calmly met up with their comrades.

The military academy students at a certain gathering point in the south took their weapons and silently disappeared into the night. They hadn't gone far when they saw two disciplinary military academy students patrolling. Before they could relax, they saw a shadow pounce on the two disciplinary military academy students from behind.

"Be careful!"

The quick-witted military academy students had already raised their guns and fired when their comrades gave the warning. The weapons of the Dark Division Disciplinary Office were all made by military academy students in the weapon development department, like Qian Mao. Only special departments had access to the energy blocks for the guns, and military academy students couldn't get them. All these weapons were firepower firearms that the weapon development department military academy students had salvaged and repaired themselves.

They might not be effective against robot dogs, but they were lethal against humans.

Gunshots pierced the quiet night in the south, and the two disciplinary military academy students rolled on the ground and avoided the attack from behind, while the Dark Division's military academy students all fired their guns, blocking the shadow's path.

"He's not a student from our school!" The disciplinary military academy student who had rolled away on the ground, using his posture to turn his head, finally saw the shadow's appearance. The other person was at least thirty years old, with a medium and slender build, and most importantly, had the typical state of vertical pupils during an attack by the Gasharod Empire.

Even a three-year-old child in the Federation knew the typical differences between the Gasharod Empire and the Federation. The disciplinary military academy student's heart chilled, and he immediately shouted, "Enemy attack!"

This shout made the Dark Division's military academy students instantly resolute, and they directly went for the kill without hesitation. The military academy students who were awakened by the sound of gunfire from the south all returned to their dormitories, searching for anything that could be used as a weapon. Some of them also went to activate the alarms in the dormitory buildings.

The military academy students who had fled to another direction quickly turned on their light brains and tried to contact their instructors, but no one answered.

Meanwhile, Ji Yuezhi in the dormitory was talking to Jiang Hong.

"Someone attacked the military academy students patrolling in the north, and Zuo Luo Huan went out to chase them," Jiang Hong said, pausing for a moment. "One military academy student has died, and a school doctor is treating another who narrowly avoided a neck artery injury."

Hearing gunshots nearby, Ji Yuezhi frowned and quickly asked Jiang Hong, "Are there any recent meetings or activities in the capital? Are the instructors doing anything?"

Jiang Hong also heard the background noise of Ji Yuezhi and immediately knew that there was also an attack from the south. Without hesitation, he told Ji Yuezhi everything he knew: "Yes, there are many. The Military Commission has been holding meetings these days to discuss the border issues in the north. It affects everything else, and other departments are following closely. There is also an exchange meeting this month between the capital and other universities' teachers. Oh, and Jia Hailan and Kang Guang instructors are all at the Military Commission, discussing the exercise competition with three other military academies. Did someone take advantage of this opportunity to attack the First Military Academy? Is it Gashlo..."

Jiang Hong's words were not finished yet. At the moment when the military academy student from the wind discipline department in the south shouted "enemy attack," the communication signal of the entire military academy was instantly blocked.

Ji Yuezhi looked at the black screen of his light brain expressionlessly, listening to the noise outside. Finally, he followed the sound of gunfire and ran quickly towards it.

When he arrived, he found that the person who had chased after the attacker with a gun was a student from his own school, and there were also two wind discipline students nearby.

"Senior Ji, a person from the Gashlo Empire just attacked us," the military academy student patrolling from the wind discipline department said to him, breathing a sigh of relief. "He was hit by two shots and a military academy student has already gone after him."

Ji Yuezhi glanced at the two military academy students from the Discipline Department. According to regulations, patrols were led by senior students with new students. Today, a Beta senior sister was leading an Omega junior sister to patrol the north. The people of the Gashlrod Empire were good at choosing the right time. Most of the instructors were not on campus on Saturdays, and some were even visiting other military academies. At the same time, most of the third and fourth-year students were on missions, leaving only the first and second-year students in the entire military academy, like lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

"Find all the members of the Discipline Department and gather everyone together," Ji Yuezhi said, watching several other military academy students with guns flashing through the crowd. These people looked more like an organized department, even spontaneously maintaining discipline, but he had never heard of such a department before.

"Senior, who are they?" asked a military academy student from the Discipline Department who had also seen the scene, standing behind Ji Yuezhi.

Ji Yuezhi saw Qian Mao distributing a pile of guns in the crowd, just like when he handed out flyers, and Guan Xue, who had not fully recovered from his injuries, was also among them. His narrow eyes flashed with a glimmer of recognition as he remembered the familiarity that Qian Mao and Guan Xue had shown towards Zuo Luohuan during training.

"People from the First Military Academy," Ji Yuezhi turned his head to look in the direction of the dormitory building where the students from other schools lived.

Suddenly, something flashed through Ji Yuezhi's mind.

"Qian Mao, Guan Xue!" Ji Yuezhi immediately shouted to the two people in the crowd, "Bring your people and follow me."

Guan Xue and Qian Mao looked at each other and chose to follow Ji Yuezhi.

"The weapon development building 404 is the light gun research room, which is studied by the second-year students in the weapon development department. They know how to assemble those parts. There are six of them in total, and the laboratory password is 28965. In addition, there should be about ten energy blocks inside, which are stored in the fourth safe from the right. You need both the password and the key to open it," Qian Mao grabbed a military academy student and rattled off instructions, "But you need to go to the shelf on the right side, where there is a brown bottle and a blue bottle. Put on gloves, mix the two bottles together, and pour them down 20cm above the top left corner of the safe, and you can take it out."

Guan Xue: "..." Had they been spying for a long time?

"After everyone in the south gathers, go get the light guns and then meet up with the students in the north." Ji Yuezhi waited for them to finish speaking, then quickly gave orders and led Guan Xue and others towards the building where the outside school students were located.

...

On the other side, Zuo Luohuan chased for a long time and finally caught the person. As soon as she saw the person with vertical pupils, she directly broke their neck.

"Come out." Zuo Luohuan threw the limp and lifeless body aside, speaking coldly.

In an instant, more than ten people from the Gashar Empire appeared from all directions.

This was just the north side. It seems that the Gashar Empire spent a lot of money tonight.

Zuo Luohuan looked down at the light brain and saw that there was no signal. There were no instructors in the school either. Did the Gashar Empire want to attack the military academy for the second time?

They were bold. They didn't succeed the first time, so they came straight to the capital this time.

However, after Zuo Luohuan fought with them, she changed his mind. These people were too strong. Using so many people with such a high level of skill, it seemed like they wanted to kill her completely.

Wait... Zuo Luohuan suddenly laughed, but her eyes were completely cold. The Gashlrod Empire suddenly launched an attack, killing a military academy student was just a casual act, the real goal was... An Yingjing.

Zuo Luohuan glanced to the south, Ji Yuezhi was there, he should be coming over.

As for her... she was focused on killing these people.

...

An Yingjing had not been able to fall asleep. He was using the account he had stolen from his cousin to log onto the anonymous forum of the First Military Academy, scrolling through gossip. He had been doing this all night. Reading gossip about other military academies was much more interesting than reading those boring materials.

So it turned out that Yan Yan had been beaten by Ji Yuezhi and Zuo Luohuan. It turned out that Ji Yuezhi and Zuo Luohuan had always been archenemies. Qian Mao had even boasted about the post where he was penalized by Ji Yuezhi.

Tsk, the relationships at the First Military Academy were really messy.

He was engrossed in scrolling when he suddenly sensed something strange outside the window. He quickly stuffed his pillow into the quilt and rolled to the other side of the bed, hiding under the bed.

Someone climbed in through the window and held a knife, aiming directly at the bed.

An Yingjing thought it was someone from the First Military Academy or the Northern Military Academy coming to get him, so he reached out from under the bed and grabbed the person's foot, pulling hard.The other person was pulled down by him, and at this moment, An Yingjing came out from under the bed and realized that he was not a military academy student.

"Damn it!" An Yingjing immediately cursed when he saw the person in the room.

The other person's eyes were not vertical pupils, but An Yingjing was not comforted because the stronger the people from the Gasher Empire, the more they could control their vertical pupil state. The aura on this person was too dark, and he could almost confirm that the other party was not from the Federation.

At this time, there was also a heavy sound of hitting the wall in the corridor.

"What the hell?! People from the Gasher Empire?" Luo Shaoyuan's irritable voice came from the next room, "Are all the people from the First Military Academy dead?"

An Yingjing immediately shouted at the top of his lungs, "Luo classmate, help! Shao Yuan sister! Save me!" He didn't care about his face at all.

The person opposite had already rushed over in an instant, holding a curved knife in his hand. He almost cut An Yingjing's neck several times, but seemed more interested in digging out An Yingjing's glands.

An Yingjing's strength was higher than that of ordinary military academy students, but compared to the best ones, he was still a bit lacking. In just a few minutes, he had various wounds all over his body and could only barely avoid fatal injuries.

"An Yingjing, are you crazy?" Luo Shaoyuan finally moved to the door and kicked it open, "I'm younger than you by several months!"

"Sister, save me." An Yingjing quickly changed his tune. Luo Shaoyuan snorted and looked at the people in the room, "People from the Dog Country dare to come here. Today, you won't leave alive."

However, Luo Shaoyuan forgot one thing. An Yingjing's pheromones slowly began to reveal themselves in her blood, affecting her speed and clarity of mind.

Fortunately, other people broke through the siege and came to find them.

Cha Lili was awakened and found that there were people from the Gasharoti Empire outside. He immediately notified the non-Alpha team members to protect An Yingjing: "Protect her, she may be the target of the Gasharoti Empire."

Not many people lived in this dormitory building, only students or teachers who had communication with each other would stay here. Now, only people from three military schools lived here.

The people from the Gasharoti Empire obviously knew which floor and room they lived in and went straight there.

Fortunately, the people from the three military schools were not sleeping soundly and discovered something was wrong early on. After Cha Lili sent people to rescue An Yingjing, they successfully broke the window and jumped out of the building twenty minutes later.

"You go first!" Cha Lili and the others were still upstairs, surrounded by people from the Gasharoti Empire. They took the opportunity to shout to An Yingjing downstairs.

Obviously, the Gasharoti Empire had put in so much effort and made such a big move without any scruples. They would not let An Yingjing leave and another group of people appeared silently, wearing gas masks and carrying oxygen tanks.

They were isolating An Yingjing's pheromones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 214 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
23.8K 250 10
I haven't seen any imagines for him so I figured I'll be first. F L U F F , no smut and you can request but I'm keeping Y/N
202K 3.6K 35
(COMPLETED) (Harry Potter Fanfic) Lilly Dumbledore has more power than any one can imagine. She is the daughter of Tesse Wesley (Author Wesley aunt i...
3.9M 249K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...