The Soft and Cute Omega Male...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"In the year of Jiyue's differentiation, everyone thought that the only son of the Ji family would differenti... More

"Work-related"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
"Chapter 80."
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 Extra: Let's Get Married...

Chapter 38

214 13 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

The Joint Military Academy lost an energy block, but in exchange, the First Military Academy solved the second-generation robot dogs and destroyed the combat effectiveness of three Alphas. No matter how you calculate it, An Yingjing won this battle.

The current situation doesn't allow Ji Yuezhi to think about anything else. He is dealing with the two second-generation robot dogs opposite Zuo Luo Huan.

Jiang Hong and Yan Yan can no longer stand and are obviously trapped in an illusion, their faces flushed.

"Is An Yingjing's pheromone an Alpha aphrodisiac?" Guan Xue turned her head to look at the two of them. Nowadays, people don't pay much attention to gender differences in strength, so the fact that the captain of the Joint Team is an Omega has not attracted anyone's attention, after all, the captain of the First Military Academy is also an Omega.

Who knows that An Yingjing has this kind of pheromone? The Joint Military Academy probably spent a lot of effort to suppress this information in order to win the exercise match, and even Jiang Hong's family did not receive the news.

"Captain, I'll help you." After dealing with the second-generation robot dogs on this side, Guan Xue immediately wanted to move to Ji Yuezhi's side.

Ji Yuezhi stopped her and said coldly, "Throw those two into the water."

Guan Xue heard this and had no choice but to turn to pull Jiang Hong towards the creek, holding his face tightly with one hand and saying, "Stay awake, don't drown."

Qian Mao looked at Ding Wuming lying on the stretcher and Yan Yan banging his head on the ground. After hesitating for a moment, he shouldered his gun and rushed over, dragging Yan Yan by his armpits and gritting his teeth to drag him to the creek.

"I'll help." Guan Xue came over and lifted Yan Yan's feet, throwing him into the water together, saying, "Yan Xuedi is too heavy, luckily Ding Xuedi is lying on the stretcher."

"Will they drown?" Qian Mao looked worriedly at the two people splashing in the water and asked. This long creek was shallow in some places and deep in others, and this area did not belong to the shallow area.

"They can still splash, if there's no movement, I'll go down again." Guan Xue turned back to Ji Yuezhi.

The chips of the two second-generation robot dogs had been pierced, but Ji Yuezhi's arm was injured, and Zuo Luohuan was still standing still, bowing her head without moving. Her self-control was obviously stronger than the two people in the river. Now that An Yingjing had left, the Omega pheromone was gradually dissipating and would inevitably improve after a while.

However, Guan Xue's thinking was still too simple. After Ji Yuezhi dealt with the two second-generation robot dogs, he turned around to check Zuo Luohuan's condition. As soon as he approached, Zuo Luohuan became aware and raised her eyes with red blood vessels to look at him.

She had reached her limit.

Ji Yuezhi looked around. The reason why he asked Guan Xue to throw Jiang Hong and the others into the water instead of leaving was that other places might not be safe, and there might be ambushes.

"Stay in the water for a while, and the pheromone should dissipate when you come up." Ji Yuezhi said to Zuo Luohuan.

Zuo Luohuan did not move.

Ji Yuezhi waited for a while again, and could only reach out and grab Zuo Luohuan's arm, forcibly taking her over.

He was completely focused on getting Zuo Luohuan into the water to remove the pheromone on her body and avoid the residual Omega pheromone in the air. He did not even notice that his arm was still bleeding, dripping onto the spot where they were holding hands, wetting Zuo Luohuan's clothes, and flowing down, with a drop finally falling into her palm.

"You can come up now." Ji Yuezhi released Zuo Luohuan and she turned her back to the stream as he reached out to push her.

Without any resistance, Ji Yuezhi saw Zuo Luohuan suddenly look up at him and then raise her finger to slowly lick off the drop of blood that had slid down.

The next second, Zuo Luohuan suddenly grabbed Ji Yuezhi by the collar and pulled him into the water with her.

In that moment of entering the water, Ji Yuezhi remembered a lot of information he had learned about pheromones. The pheromones of a top Alpha towards an Omega are extremely sensitive, and Zuo Luohuan was in this induced state, having eaten his blood...

"Holy shit!" Qian Mao looked at the two of them falling into the water together, dumbfounded, thinking that something had happened.

Zuo Luohuan pulled Ji Yuezhi into the water with her, but did not see any resistance from the person she had brought in. There was a moment of confusion, but the next moment, she followed her own instincts and grabbed him, her hand clasping his waist.

If there was a camera filming from above at this moment, it would have captured the scene of the two of them embracing in the water.

Zuo Luohuan had one hand clasping Ji Yuezhi's waist and the other holding his injured arm, lifting him up to the surface together.

"Your blood..." When the two of them surfaced, Zuo Luohuan held onto Ji Yuezhi tightly, her lips close to his ear, whispering, "It's so sweet."

Mixing with her pheromones just right, Zuo Luohuan's not-so-clear mind flashed this sentence, but she was too lazy to say it out loud. Her lips lightly brushed against Ji Yuezhi's soft and cool earlobe, and the feeling of restlessness gradually disappeared.

From the moment Ji Yuezhi was caught by Zuo Luo Huan, he gave up any resistance and was embraced by him. Both of them were soaked in water, and being so close together, he felt all his senses were heightened.

Zuo Luo Huan's body was not hot, unlike most Alphas. Ji Yuezhi had noticed this a long time ago, as her palms were always cold.

Perhaps she thought the same of him, buried in Ji Yuezhi's neck, sniffing the faint scent of iris, murmuring softly, "You're so warm."

Ji Yuezhi's ears turned red, and he turned his head to avoid her actions. They were still in the training ground, surrounded by countless surveillance cameras. He was grateful that there were two other struggling people in the water, creating splashes that made it difficult for those on the shore to see what they were doing.

Zuo Luo Huan put Ji Yuezhi's injured arm on her shoulder, and her free hand directly touched his neck gland, gently rubbing it with the meaning of asserting her Alpha dominance.

As soon as she touched him, Ji Yuezhi's body trembled and he softened, almost biting his lip to control himself from making a sound.

Ji Yuezhi's hand tightly grabbed Zuo Luo Huan's shoulder, his head tilted up, trying to avoid her rubbing, his throat with suppressed gasps, "Don't... don't touch."

Zuo Luo Huan was not very clear-headed, especially when she found that the iris pheromone had become stronger. She rubbed and even wanted to bite the exposed Adam's apple of Ji Yuezhi.

Ji Yuezhi caught a glimpse of Zuo Luo Huan's eyes, and all his emotions froze and disappeared, leaving only deep and shallow sadness: she had never been sober, was she using him as a comforter? Because of An Yingjing.

Zuo Luo Huan's attempt to bite Ji Yuezhi's Adam's apple was unsuccessful, and he pushed her away.

"Captain, captain!" Qian Mao on the shore saw the two separate and immediately raised his flashlight gun to pull Ji Yuezhi out of the river.

Ji Yuezhi left without looking back and thanked Qian Mao after getting ashore.

"You're welcome." Qian Mao hesitated and asked, "Captain, what do we do now?"

Ji Yuezhi's face had already turned pale and cold. He looked at Jiang Hong and Yan Yan in the river and said, "Wait."

After Ji Yuezhi left the shore, the sweet scent of the ylang-ylang gradually dissipated, and Zuo Luohuan slowly regained her senses. She couldn't even remember what had just happened, only that she was dealing with a second-generation robot dog and then her mind became chaotic.

Zuo Luohuan turned her head to look at Jiang Hong and Yan Yan who were still struggling in the water. After she got ashore, she asked the people on the shore, "What happened?"

Zuo Luohuan only listened to half of what the others said and frowned because she noticed that after she walked towards them, Ji Yuezhi subconsciously took a step back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 950 42
Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family t...
4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.5K 80 4
ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ➵ ♆ "When I first returned to camp, I had a plan... no guys or girls till I found the right one...but then I met her and...she was different...
24.4K 252 10
I haven't seen any imagines for him so I figured I'll be first. F L U F F , no smut and you can request but I'm keeping Y/N