The Soft and Cute Omega Male...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"In the year of Jiyue's differentiation, everyone thought that the only son of the Ji family would differenti... More

"Work-related"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
"Chapter 80."
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 Extra: Let's Get Married...

Chapter 16

425 15 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Covered in a chaotic mix of pheromones, Zuo Luohuan returned to her dormitory, took a long time to wash up, and didn't even eat lunch before heading straight to class.

The afternoon class at one o'clock was from the Command Department. Zuo Luohuan arrived early and chose a seat in the back, half-closed her eyes and leaned on the chair. She didn't notice Ji Yuezhi entering from the back door and sitting in the front row.

Until the teacher arrived, Zuo Luohuan didn't open her eyes. Many students came in and out of the classroom, but no one was late for Jia Hailan's class.

In fact, most instructors would first discuss the teaching plan for the semester in the first class, so that students could be mentally prepared. Unlike Kang Guang, who played a big game in the first class today.

Jia Hailan's first class only roughly talked about the history of command. He was over sixty years old, but still elegant and refined. Standing on the podium, he lightly described those heavy and magnificent historical events, causing the students to yearn for this "artistic" course of command.

Zuo Luohuan listened attentively. Jia Hailan's achievements were too dazzling. He led only a small group army and the most elite troops of the Gashlo Empire to resist for two full years before receiving reinforcements. After so many years, that group army had developed into one of the most prestigious armies in the federal history, but Jia Hailan had retired from the position of commander.

"Nowadays, there are nearly a hundred groups of armies of all sizes in the federation, and fifteen of them can be included in the Military Commission. The essential quality that every leader in these armies must possess is command. Leaders who do not understand command may win a few battles, but their group armies will not last more than five years," Jia Hailan said gently. "If you have similar goals, I hope you can learn some command strategies well."

In the first class, Jia Hailan made the students in the classroom have a strong interest in the course of command. Many people have begun to look forward to the follow-up courses, which is completely different from the behavior of the instructors in the Combat Department who left a shadow on the students on the first day.

The one and a half hour class ended quickly, and Zuo Luohuan got up and rushed to the next class. At this time, she found that Ji Yuezhi was heading in the same direction as her.

The last class today was "Shooting Methods" by He Yue. Combined with the previous "Nature of Command," they had two main courses overlapping. Zuo Luohuan was not surprised. Even if Ji Yuezhi was divided into Omega, his level was higher than others, and there were only a few high-level instructors in the First Military Academy. As children of group army leaders, their directions were naturally similar.The shooting class is held outdoors, and the students gather on the shooting training ground. Zuo Luohuan walks slowly behind Ji Yue, and when they are close to the training ground, Jiang Hong joins them from the opposite direction.

He walks towards Zuo Luohuan and asks with a suppressed smile, "I heard you were reported."

Zuo Luohuan: "..."

"To be honest, I don't think those people are afraid enough of you," Jiang Hong seriously advises, "When you are strong enough, they will have to think twice before making such a move."

Zuo Luohuan glances at him and says, "Indeed, even you ran away this morning."

Jiang Hong affirms, "I was just in a hurry for class. Next time, if this happens again, I will definitely bring you a change of clothes first."

Zuo Luohuan sneers, "There won't be a next time, will there?"

When they arrive at the shooting training ground, He Yue is already standing with her hands behind her back, waiting for the students to arrive in front of a large basket of sniper rifles.

He Yue is a typical Omega, not the best in A-level, and not tall, only 1.65 meters. Her skin is slightly red in some places, while most Omegas have fair and delicate skin that is prone to peeling and redness after sun exposure. But standing here, she is silent and upright, and anyone can see that she is a true soldier.

The students who arrive one by one at the shooting training ground gradually quiet down their laughter and conversations when they see He Yue, standing quietly on the opposite side.Ten minutes before class, all the students arrived and He Yue finally spoke up. Her voice was a bit hoarse, as if her vocal cords had been damaged, "Today we will learn how to use sniper rifles. Before we start, five people will form a row, each with a rifle and ten bullets. The moving targets will be set at a distance of one kilometer."

There was no self-introduction or course plan. He Yue began teaching immediately.

The students went up one by one to pick up their sniper rifles. When Zuo Luohuan walked over and bent down to pick up her rifle, Ji Yuezhi was standing on the other side, picking up a sniper rifle as well.

After everyone had a rifle and lined up, He Yue remained silent and still.

Everyone looked at each other, unsure of what was happening.

Within the 17th Army Group, there was a top weapons development team. Ji Yuezhi recognized the YU-93 sniper rifle immediately. It had a range of up to two kilometers, but it was only in use for a short two months because it was too heavy, weighing 18 kilograms, and was not practical to carry around.

On the other side, Zuo Luohuan held the rifle in her hand, not knowing where it came from, but it didn't stop her from familiarizing herself with the rifle's data.

Fifteen minutes later, He Yue asked, "Is there anyone who doesn't know how to use a rifle? Please step forward."

A few people stepped forward, and He Yue had the others line up again. There were exactly thirty people, six rows of five people each. Zuo Luohuan stood at the far right of the third row, and Ji Yuezhi stood on the left of the second row.

"Get ready to start," He Yue said.The first row of five people stepped forward, knelt down and set up their sniper rifles, quickly lying down and adjusting their sights.

He Yue stood on the side and suddenly shouted, "Fire!"

One of the five people didn't react, but the others fired ten bullets within a few minutes.

He Yue looked down at the hit rate of these five people on her light brain. The person who fired had a quick reaction, but their accuracy was almost non-existent, with some even missing completely.

"Next person, continue."

The second row stepped forward and fired ten bullets, with the back row taking their place. After one round, He Yue announced the hit rate of everyone on the light brain.

It was basically equivalent to a complete defeat, with only Zuo Luohuan having the highest hit rate, hitting six out of ten shots with 50 points, followed by Ji Yue with five out of ten shots and 50 points.

He Yue glanced at Ji Yue and asked, "Do you have OCD?" He missed the first shot, but hit 10 points on the second shot, and continued in this order for the remaining eight shots.

Zuo Luohuan heard this and, for some reason, thought of Ji Yue's cold demeanor from the past. For a moment, she ignored the discomfort in her mind and smiled inexplicably.

Ji Yue was a strange person. Sometimes, she felt that he was proud and aloof, inheriting Ji Xiu's calculating and deep personality, but occasionally she had the illusion that he was pure and innocent.

When He Yue spoke, the surroundings were very quiet, except for occasional gunfire from the neighboring shooting range.

"It's just in the testing phase," Ji Yue replied.

He Yue nodded and didn't pursue the matter further.

"The YU-93 sniper light gun was eliminated from the military after only two months, and I've only heard of it, never seen it," He Yue took out the last sniper light gun from the basket. "Today is the first time I've touched it."

Like all military academy students, she knelt down and adjusted her position, silently debugging, and fired ten bullets a few minutes later.

Zuo Luohuan looked at He Yue's hand on the trigger, and there was a new scar on the back of her hand. She knew exactly what caused it.

That night, the SL-9 light gun shattered the place where He Yue was, and the injury was probably caused by something exploding and cutting her in an instant. The wound was deep.

He Yue, who was lying on the ground, had already stood up: "Even if it's a sniper light gun with such a big flaw that it can only survive in the military for two months, it's still a gun."

The light brain displayed He Yue's score just now: ten shots, ten hits, 90 points.

The military academy students looked at the terrifying hit rate on the light brain, and their eyes towards He Yue changed a bit more. They knew she was powerful, but seeing it with their own eyes was another matter. Zuo Luohuan stood in the third row, quietly looking down at the gun in her hand, but a cold feeling suddenly rose on her back. If she hadn't turned around and fired that shot with the SL-9 that night, she would never have walked out of the arms depot building.

He Yue is very strong, she seems to be born for the gun.

As an instructor, He Yue didn't waste any words. She began to disassemble the gun in front of the military academy students, explaining it slowly, and then let these shooting students disassemble it themselves. She turned around to teach those students who couldn't shoot.

An hour later, nearing the end of class, He Yue asked Ji Yuezhi and Zuo Luohuan to step forward.

"I'll give you ten more shots, at the same target."

Obviously, He Yue wanted to see the two of them compete again. Among the military academy students, they were both talented.

This time, the two of them were lying on the ground, only one meter apart. Zuo Luohuan looked at Ji Yuezhi sideways, and he was adjusting the sight. In the sunlight, his overly fair hand on the black gun seemed to emit a strange beauty.

Perhaps she was still dizzy from the pheromones that morning, Zuo Luohuan realized her thoughts just now and frowned, refocusing her attention on the gun.

Both of them were ready, and as soon as He Yue said "begin," the shooting training ground was filled with rapid gunfire. If you listened carefully, you would hear that the twenty gunshots were almost synchronized into ten.

"Impressive." Jiang Hong looked at the score displayed instantly on his light brain and couldn't help but exclaim.Both of them were hit by seven bullets, with Ji Yuezhi scoring 68 points and Zuo Luohuan scoring 60 points. They couldn't compare to He Yue, but among the students, it was their first time using this type of gun and their results were definitely not bad.

He Yue looked back and forth between them. Ji Yuezhi was very talented in shooting, but her gaze lingered on Zuo Luohuan for a few seconds longer. Based on her instincts as a shooter, this student was a bit strange.

"Class dismissed," He Yue said, retracting her gaze.

Ji Yuezhi stood up from the dry grass and put the gun back in the basket. He bent down and patted off the dry grass stuck to his body one by one.

The instructor collected the brainwave device. Ji Yuezhi thought to himself that their names were only listed side by side just now and he didn't have time to record it. It was a bit of a pity.

"Ji Yuezhi," Zuo Luohuan suddenly called out to him.

Ji Yuezhi pursed his lips and then turned back, looking at her as usual.

Zuo Luohuan reached out as if to hug him, and Ji Yuezhi blinked his eyelashes very quickly. But he saw her hand wrap around his waist lightly and then retract.

"There's a piece of dry grass," Zuo Luohuan showed the grass on her hand. If she hadn't greeted him just now and reached out rashly, people like them would have instantly turned around and attacked the person behind them.

She wasn't interested in getting hit."...Thank you."

Zuo Luohuan threw the hay in her hand and looked at Ji Yue's retreating figure, feeling a bit confused: Was he unhappy?

Did he feel embarrassed because she helped him take away the hay?

Zuo Luohuan raised her eyebrows slightly, but ultimately didn't think about it anymore and went back with Jiang Hong.

...

This week, the sophomore military academy students were experiencing the different teaching styles of the instructors, and this year, the instructor for one course in the information department suddenly assigned a special assignment to the students.

List the class schedules of the top fifty military academy students on the red list.

As soon as this assignment was given, it caused a sensation on anonymous forums.

Fifty people? Each person's schedule is different, and they have to complete it in one night. The task is undoubtedly difficult.

While information department students were crying and howling, more people were eagerly awaiting the results, and some even questioned: "Does Ji senior count as one of the top fifty on the red list?"

"Not really, Ji Yue Zhi has never challenged anyone on the Red List, and his name is not on the Red List, it's just something we pass around privately."

In the midst of endless debate, someone initiated a vote, and the results showed that 90% of people wanted the course schedule of Ji Yue Zhi, an information systems student, to be included.

At this moment, no one knows what they will see tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 18.9K 35
Azalea Robins never liked talking to people all that much. Then again, the only people she ever met were her parents "friends." Azalea's parents owne...
8.4K 164 5
When Taehyung takes a wrong turn while hiking in the woods, she finds herself a mysterious meadow. And she quickly learns that she's not alone. Two g...
422K 5.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
7.3K 93 12
Heartland City, known for its bright lights and even more so by its technological marvels, is home to many civilians who take residence within. Howev...