Beautiful Butterflies (IBTMLA...

CrazyBitchyBitch tarafından

This Fanfiction Is About: I BECAME THE MALE LEAD'S ADOPTED DAUGHTER X SHINOBU! READER "Sister Yn! Teach me ho... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Who is this insect?
Unnie Yn! You the best!
How many times will you surprised me?
NO MERCY
Der Flohwalzer: PUNISHMENT TIME!

RED LIGHT! GREEN LIGHT!

934 64 14
CrazyBitchyBitch tarafından

(Author poV)

The stage changes into another one.

Snap!

The three mans stands in a huge field. There was a huge doll at the end of the field.

"Let's play Reg light, Green Light, It'll be fun~"

"Everyone should start along the starting line, When the doll say 'Green Light' everyone will move towards the finish line, When the doll say 'Red Light' everyone must immediately stop. If players are still moving when the doll call 'Red Light', they must say bye bye!"

The Three thought it'll be easy but...

"Game..Starts!"

Beeeeeeeeeeeb!

"Woooohh!" Leonia wiggles her feet in excitement.

"GREEN LIGHT" The doll said.

The participants started to run but suddenly "RED LIGHT"

All of them stopped.

"GREEN LIGHT"

"RED LIGHT"

One of them lost his balance so..

Shoot!

"Gurgh..."

The arrow hit him at his stomach but he still managed to stand up.

"GREEN LIGHT"

The man who have an arrow stabbed in his stomach continued to run.

They run and run and run and run and run.

While the doll shoots, Stab, shoot, stab, shoot, stab.

The three mans are covered in arrows head to toe. Blood splatter in the field.

No one manage to survive.

'Eek....This execution is insane!' The knights panicked.

"Woohoo! Shoot! Stab! Kill! Blood!" Leonia raised his fist in the air.

"I'm impressed... I wonder where did you get this execution ideas from?" Philio commented.

"Those Execution..is made by kids" Yn giggles.
"I wonder when will I be able to witness such entertainment again?'

"I'm looking forward to it"

To be continued...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
79.9K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...