Double Trouble πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘£πŸ‘£

By KanwarAlice

Book padho More

Introduction
Part 1 - The 1st meet ❀️
Part 2 - Kiss 😘
Part 4 - Hot air balloon 🎈🎈 (A)
Part 4 - Shopping πŸ›οΈπŸ›οΈ (B)
Part 4 - Climax of the day ❣️😘🌝(C)

Part 3 - A night to remember ❀️🌌

305 26 14
By KanwarAlice

The 2nd half of this part will be 18+ , so if anyone is not comfortable with it , they can read the 1st half . I am going to write 18+ in italics & I will separate it with '******' this .

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Continue from the last

Kanwar - Alice, wait-

Alice - Kanwar ? Is everything okay?

Kanwar sighs, looking as if he's trying to find the right words to say.

Kanwar - I don't have to go tomorrow

Alice - What do you mean?

Kanwar - It will be easy enough to change my flight.

Alice - Oh...Are you doing this for me?

Kanwar - Of course I am. I want to spend more time with you.

Her face lights up at Kanwar's words and she can barely contain the joy that's boiling inside of her .

Alice - I would love that too, Kanwar.

Kanwar - Perfect ! How about we have brunch tomorrow morning? At the same place we went to today.

Alice - Sure, but I think I saw on the sign that they have a day of tomorrow?

Kanwar - That won't be a problem-

Alice - Because you know the owner, right.

Kanwar - It's a date, then.

Before he leaves, Kanwar gives her a quick, tender kiss on the lips. As Kanwar quickly disappears out of sight, she sighs with the breath she didn't know she was holding onto.

Alice (thinking) - This is going to be an amazing trip.

Next morning

Alice arrives at the restaurant with Kanwar and he opens the door for her, guiding her inside.

Akshay - The Great Chef Kanwar Dhillon !!  How have I become so worthy of your presence?

Kanwar - Akshay, still the King of Flattery I see.

Alice (thinking) - Great chef Kanwar Dhillon?

She thinks back to the woman who sat next to her  yesterday.

Alice (thinking) - Is Kanwar famous?

Akshay -And who is this beautiful woman, Kanwar ?

Kanwar - This is Alice.

Akshay - Beautiful to meet you, Alice. How much is this man paying you to spend time with him? 😜😜

Alice - Oh, not nearly enough. 😂😂

Kanwar - Don't encourage this.

Akshay - And how long have you known each other?

Alice - We actually only met yesterday-

Kanwar - But it feels like we've known each other forever.

Akshay - Sorry to interrupt the two of you making googly eyes at each other. But since Kanwar is too distracted by you, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Akshay, head Chef of this delightful little cafe. Kanwar and I met at culinary school.

Alice - Oh, so you two go way back. 

Kanwar - It does feel like a lifetime ago.

Akshay - Time flies when you run a French restaurant in Milwaukee.

Alice (thinking) - Milwaukee? That's only an hour drive from Madison.

Kanwar -Are you done gushing over me, Akshay ?

Akshay - Am I done talking about the best French Chef in the U.S? Never!

As Akshay and Kanwar continue to banter, she couldn't help but think of the gap between her status and his.

Alice (thinking) - He is so famous and I'm just a bartender who writes stories. It's probably best I don't tell him how close I live, at least for now. 

Akshay -To be honest with you, Alice, I'm surprised Kanwar brought you here.

Alice - You are?

Akshay then turns to Kanwar.

Akshay - Had no idea you were dating again.

Even though Kanwar  holds his composure well, she can see something in Akshay's comment shakes him a little.

Kanwar - You always told me I should try new things, did you not?

Akshay - You haven't had fun for yourself for a long time, I'm glad you are now.

Alice (thinking)  - What does he mean by that?

Seeing the question in her eyes, Kanwar hastily changes the subject.

Kanwar - Hey, why don't you show us the new equipment you got for your kitchen?

Akshay - Any chance to show off what I have for cooking. Come, come.

Kanwar turns to her after Akshay disappears behind the kitchen doors.

Kanwar - He's been going on and on about it, couldn't wait to show it off to me.

She  grab his arm as he turns to head into the kitchen.

Alice - Kanwar... Are you really a famous chef?

Kanwar -I'm not sure if that's for me to say but... I am a chef.

Kanwar gives her a cheeky smile before heading towards the kitchen.

Alice (to herself) - Is he just modest or is he trying to hide something...

Alice and Kanwar walk into the kitchen to Akshay leaning against one of his bench tops with a proud smile on his face.

Akshay - Well? Tell me how much you love it.

Kanwar walks around, nodding as he opens a few ovens and drawers.

Kanwar - It is a nice kitchen, Akshay.

Akshay - Nice? It's parfaite! State of the art! Won't you agree, Alice?

Alice - Of course, Chef.

As she stands back watching Akshay and Kanwar joke around about the new kitchen, her mind involuntarily wanders back to Kanwar's answer earlier.

Alice (thinking)  - I wonder just how famous he really is. 

She is  brought back to the conversation by Akshay trying to convince Kanwar to cook in his new kitchen.

Akshay - Come on, I haven't seen you cook since school.

Kanwar - I don't know, Akshay, you are the chef. I don't want to steal your thunder.

Akshay - Steal my thunder? Pft! Alice, can you believe this guy?

Alice - He's just pulling your leg.

Kanwar - You do realize I'm on holiday, Akshay?

Akshay - And you do realize I don't care, Kanwar?

Akshay smirks at Kanwar as he shakes his head.

Akshay - Alice, don't you want to see how Chef O'Donnell cooks up a storm in the kitchen? He's a magician and a hot one at that .

Alice - Oh, is that so?

Akshay - Absolutely! Come on, Chef, impress the beautiful lady.

Alice (thinking) - I didn't think Kanwar could get any sexier, but I've heard men cooking does add to it.

Kanwar looks at her as if to say it's her choice.

Kanwar - As you wish , beautiful.

Akshay - What an honor for my kitchen!

Kanwar - But only if you'll be my sous chef.

Alice - You know what? I will gladly help you.  But I have to be honest, my expertise is restricted to the microwave. You'll have to guide me.

Kanwar - Of course, my sous chef.

Akshay - I'll leave the two of you be. Let me know if you need anything.

Akshay raises his brows suggestively at Kanwar and quickly leaves the kitchen. 

Kanwar gives her a wink while he dresses himself in an apron.

Alice (thinking) This man is too cute for my life.

Kanwar - Here, let me help you into yours.

She was surprised at how her core tingles as he places hands on her waist.

Alice (thinking) - How can I be so sensitive to his touch? This is so rare for me.

Kanwar - Well, since you are a big fan of animated movies, how about we make ratatouille?

Alice - Ratatouille? Sounds...exotic.

Kanwar - Simple yet beautiful are the words I would use.

Kanwar quickly takes out all the equipment and food they'll need to cook for the ratatouille.

Kanwar - If you can start chopping the vegetables, I'll sort everything else.

Alice - You know, you're trusting me with a lot.

Kanwar - What can I say? Something about you tells me you're a trustworthy person.

As she starts cutting the vegetables, she looks over to Kanwar who appears to be in his element. 

Alice (thinking) - Akshay was right, Kanwar does look like a magician when he cooks. His movements are so swift and smooth. 

She is  lost in the intoxicating smells that fill the kitchen.

Kanwar - Almost done... 

Her heartbeat races as she watches Kanwar so focused on his job and enjoying it.

Kanwar - Do you want to do the honors of pulling it from the oven? 

Alice - What did I do to earn such a privilege?

Kanwar - You agreed to be my sous chef.

She  reaches into the oven, carefully pull out the gorgeous meal, and set it on the counter. Kanwar then scoops some onto a plate and drizzles the sauce on top of the dish.

Kanwar - There it is ! Tell me what you think.

As he speaks, Kanwar lifts a fork full to her lips in the most natural way. She leans forward and take the fork in her mouth, the flavors bursting on her tongue.

Alice - Mmmm!

Kanwar  wipes the sauce at the corner of her mouth and licks it off his thumb.

Kanwar - So, what do you think?

Alice  - I think you truly are The Great Chef . 

Kanwar chuckles and Akshay enters with a wide grin on his face.

Akshay - Is that ratatouille I smell?

Alice - It sure is, Akshay!

Akshay takes a fork, scoops a big mouthful, and swallows with raised eyebrows .

Akshay - The two of you work so well together, like a couple in a kitchen.

Kanwar - I'm afraid we do.

Alice - Agreed.

Kanwar - Well, enjoy the dish, Chef Akshay. But I did have other plans for Alice and I, so if you'll excuse us.

Alice - You did?

Akshay Fine, I guess I shall settle for the company of this gorgeous ratatouille.

Alice - It was nice to meet you, Akshay.

Akshay - And you Alice. Take care of him.

Kanwar - Goodbye until we meet again .

After leaving the restaurant, Alice and Kanwar came to La Petite Venice.

Alice - I still can't believe you rented a boat.

Kanwar - Is there any other way to see La Petite Venice?

She looks across the canal, feeling invigorated by the early spring breeze.

Alice (thinking) - Even though the wedding tanked, no honeymoon can be sweeter than this.

Kanwar - So, I've been meaning to ask you, what do you like best about the movie Howl's Moving Castle?

Alice - I'd have to say... The heroine, Sophie, finding confidence.

Kanwar - I did always admire Sophie's character building.

Alice - So did I.

Kanwar - You know, saying that, you shouldn't lose confidence just because that Jerk left you.

Instead of clouding her mind with thoughts of Vikky leaving, she thinks back to Kanwar's hesitance earlier.

Alice - Have you experienced something similar? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-

Kanwar - It's okay, Alice. I'm not as fragile as you think. And to answer your question - I have, unfortunately and fortunately. I'm just not so sure I'm ready to talk about it yet.

Alice - I can understand that, I guess we're handed difficult things in life for character building.

Kanwar - Character building... I like the sound of that. 

Kanwar looks at her with a gaze so intense that she gasps inside.

Kanwar - Whatever I've gone through, it isn't something I'll let define me  anymore. And I have you to thank for that.

Alice - Honestly, I'm just so thankful to be here.

Kanwar reaches over, taking her hand in his.

Alice - Recently I wasn't so sure that I was on the right path.

Kanwar - I know how you feel.

Alice - But meeting you has helped me see that I am. I have been all this time, it's like -

Kanwar - Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

She catches Kanwa's gaze, and it sets a fire in her stomach.

******
Mature content ahead (18+)

The way back to her hotel room is a blur as they  can barely keep their lips  apart. The moment they are inside, Kanwar pins her to the door and her entire body goes soft.

Alice - Mmmm... Kanwar... ( she moans )

Between Kanwar's kisses along her neck, he whispers to her.

Kanwar - I want you, Alice.

His hoarse voice sends shivers from her core to her extremities.

Alice - I want you too, Kanwar...

Kanwar wasted no time sliding his fingers under her laced panties, making his way closer to her warm womanly center. He slides his finger downwards, parts her folds, and starts to slowly caress her tender nub.

Alice - Oh... Kanwar...

Kanwar - Be a good girl and let me hear your beautiful moans.

He crashes his lips on hers, while still circling her sweet spot.

Kanwar - I need to taste you.

Kanwar positions himself between her legs, pulling off her panties to have a full view.

Alice - Kanwar...

Involuntarily, she gasps and close her legs.

Kanwar - Oh, baby, you have absolutely nothing to be shy about.

Before she could register what was happening, Kanwar lifts her leg over his shoulder and a smirk grows across his face. Kanwar lowers his face and begins trailing his tongue between her thighs.

Alice - Oh! Ohh...

Kanwar - Mmmmm.....

She feels every movement as Kanwar runs his tongue over her soft flesh, taking in every moan. She grips Kanwar's hair as she throws her head back against the door in pleasure.

Alice - Kanwar...

As Kanwar continues to lick her wetness, she could feel him slowly insert two fingers inside of her. Alice feels heat inside her core - a growing intensity that threatens to overwhelm her at any moment.

Alice - I-I'm... going to cum!

Kanwar - Cum for me, beautiful...

She lets  out a scream of ecstasy as she feels the orgasm wash over her. But it doesn't stop Kanwar. He continues licking and sucking through the orgasm.

Alice - God... you are amazing.

As she comes down from her high, Kanwar stands up and starts to plant soft kisses along her collar bone.

Alice - Kanwar... I want to pleasure you, now.

A devilish grin grows across Kanwar's face at her words. She walks forward, push Kanwar onto the bed, and practically rip his pants off.

Kanwar - Ooh, so fierce. So sexy.

He snakes his hand around the back of her neck and guides her head to his waiting length.

Kanwar - I want you to look up at me while you do it.

She bites her lower lip and returns him a seductive smile.

Alice - As you wish...

She slides her tongue out and watch as Kanwar doesn't take his eyes off her. His breathing hitches as she wraps her lips around the top of his hardness and give it a slow, sensual suck.

Kanwar - Urgh... Alice...

Kanwar grunts as she takes his full length, the pleasure she gives  him approaching the edge of explosion.

Alice - Mmmmmm...

Without warning, Kanwar pulls her head up to his, his eyes full of lust.

Kanwar - That was fucking perfect, but now I need to feel you.

Kanwar flips Alice on her back and traps her under his frame. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling his lips to hers. Not breaking the kiss, Kanwar lines his length with her aching slit. He slowly enters inside her  with just the tip of his painful girth, before pushing himself all the way inside.

Kanwar - Let me hear you.

Kanwar leans down over her as he begins thrusting in and out of her tight depths.

Alice - Fuck!

Kanwar lifts her leg with his free hand, trying to be in her as deep as possible with each thrust.

Alice - Harder...

Kanwar - What was that, beautiful?

Alice - Harder, Kanwar... Harder...

This time Kanwar knows he heard her right and breaks away from the kiss, kneeling upright.

Kanwar - I am more than happy to oblige. On your knees.

Excitement runs through her body at Kanwar's command, and she do as he says. Kanwar grabs either side of her hips, pulling her ass straight towards him. He then leans down to wrap his right hand across her chest, bringing her upright so her back is leaned against his torso. Alice whips her hair to the side to expose her neck and lean back on his shoulder.

Kanwar - Fuck, you are so sexy.

He sucks on her neck as he positions his male member at her wanting entrance. The sensation of his engorged shaft moving in and out of her only grows as her moans become louder.

Alice - Yes, oh god, yes...

He holds her body firmly against his, leaving room only for the thrusts. Her walls begin to tighten against Kanwar's aggressive, pulsating cock.

Alice - Kanwar...

Kanwar - Mmm, I can feel it.

Alice - Ahh, Kanwar... Fuck!

They  both reach the climax, but he continues thrusting in and out of her, fucking her through her orgasms.

Kanwar - Alice, baby...

Alice - That was... Mind Blowing.

Kanwar lets out a chuckle before pulling Alice into his embrace. And they spend the rest of the night tangled in each other.  The next morning, she wakes up and reaches her arm out across the bed. But instead of Kanwar, she only feels his pillow.

Alice - Kanwar?

Rubbing her eyes, she sits up and check the time on her phone.

Alice (thinking)  - It's almost noon? I can't believe I've slept half the day away. Did Kanwar leave?

Her thoughts are cut off by the trail of rose petals that are spread across the room.

Alice (to herself) - Oh my word... Am I still dreaming?

She follows the trail all the way to her hotel terrace and sees Kanwar seated, gazing out at the view. Her heart skips a beat at how perfect his profile is, and when he turns to her, his face lights up in the brightest grin.

Kanwar - Were the rose petals too corny?

#########################################

BOOM !!!!!

That's it for today, as I sincerely apologise for updating late & it was my 1st time writing 18+ so pls shower your love in the comment section. Till then byeeee .

Lots of love

~~ Raavi 💗💗

(2894 words 😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.7K 41
Peep to know more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
49.5K 2.3K 18
A shivi story.
4.8K 725 12
Ghar ki Gali se, Dil ki Gali tak ❀️
62.1K 2K 19
Story on my favourite #shivi. peep in to know more... #1 kdice - 2 September ,2021 #1kdice - 16 October, 2021 #1 Alice kaushik - 3 August, 2022