BTS :- One shot book || Fanfi...

By Prettykittymeoww

๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€. ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ... More

Introduction.
.๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ. ( แต–แตƒสณแต— 1 )
.๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ. ( แต–แตƒสณแต— 2)
.๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ. (แถ โฑโฟแตƒหก)
.My secret scientist. (โฟแตƒแตสฒแต’แต’โฟ)
Candle night ( สฒแต‰แต’โฟ สฒแต˜โฟแตแต’แต’แต )
.Classmates.( แตโฑแต แต—แตƒแต‰ โฑแตแตƒแตโฑโฟแต‰ )
.Switcher. part 1 (หขแต‰แต’แตสฒโฑโฟ)
. Switcher. part2
ยฟ.๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ.? (สฐแต’หขแต‰แต’แต)

.Sacrifices. (แตโฑโฟ สธแต’แต’โฟแตโฑ )

138 3 2
By Prettykittymeoww

Tw :- Strong language.

Can you do it? - I asked.
Me, absolutely not. But we, We can do it. - Min yoongi.

And we held our hands, fingers intertwined two each other just like some parasitic vines but ready to get infected, looked straight, eyes closed, mind blank and started running.

He literally hugged the bag with the hilt
( Handle of a weapon or sword ), and held me with the other.
We got hurt by so many branches and spines on the way but couldn't stop now. Finally finding a leveled ground yoongi extended his one leg towards the ground and tried to stop us from sliding down the hill anymore.
He stopped but I still had some inertia, so I went a few steps ahead of yoongi stumbling and about to fall on my face but then yoongi held me from my waist, his hand wrapped around my torso stopping me abruptly. It hurt my stomach a little but as long as I am safe.

Then we slowly crawled up towards foot of a big yet short tree and took our first proper breath of the moment. Then I saw something on the ground afar and it was the bag.

" You really threw the bag away to save me. You are not doing good doctor. It is not safe to do this, specially with me, about whom you have no idea " I mocked him.

He smirked showing his gummy teeth, should be cute but is sexy as hell.
" I don't fear you. And you don't seem to be a betrayer types. " He huffed everything out in one breath.

----

" Your hand is bleeding rivers of red " I noticed. Then I took out a bamboo bottle , very native to my village and with some water I wet my handkerchief.
" Aah~ I am fine " he growled.
" I am sure you are fine doctor, but I hope you studied about the infection you can get. Let me be your doctor for now. " I teased him back.
Then I started dressing his wounds. I was focused but not that focused to not notice him smirking and confused and staring into my soul, trying to read it.

" And what did it say " I broke my silence.
" Say what, who ?. " Yoongi replied back examining his hand I just finished wrapping around a clean piece of cloth from my clean scarf.

" Just wondering about your knowledge regarding all this stuff and how come you have all these things in your bag which are required to survive in the middle of a jungle " He finally confessed.

" Oh, I told you, don't trust me." I chuckled.
But he was serious. " Okay, I am from a farmer family. It's normal for us to visit such forests. " " Tell me about yourself." I added.

" I am a doctor from a village of Zuhasta and the main ruling village of the king Bazuha. " He acknowledged.

" Village under the king itself " I repeated his words. He is straightforward while answering and I love it.
" Now your turn " he looked at me with questioning eyes.

" I am y/n, I am also from a village of Zuhasta "
and .....

He was about to ask me more when his stomach whispered to him with growling sounds and signalled that he was hungry. I smiled, don't know how, but found it cute. He was blushing but was trying hard to hide by turning his gaze away from me. He is cute.

It was 4 in the evening and I met him in the morning while I ran into a bear. He helped me to climb up the tree, I also hurt his injured shoulder while climbing up but he didn't blame me for anything. I am confused about a lot of things. He is so good and helpful unlike his mean looks.
He was setting fire by that time and not to lie he is good at it. I collected some small fishes from nearby river and also filled some drinking water from the running water. I cleaned my self with water, washed my hands and feet and damped my hairs with water stroking them back a few times and took my sweater of. I looked at myself, and realised my cleavage was visible. But I didn't think it of as a trouble so that's fine I guess. I wore shorts so it was easy to clean all the wounds in my legs. As soon as I was done with the cleaning, I took the fishes on a big leaf and went to where yoongi was setting fire alight.

When I saw him he had took his shirt off. I couldn't take my eyes away from his abs shining golden in the fire and his pretty tangles around his ears. It was all so tempting and beautiful.
" Fire can naturally sooth your pain, so I took it off " he finally startled me noticing my lusty gaze.

I took a deep breath and sat in front of him preparing fishes to roast them. He was busy reading some kind of map.

We met this morning and found out we were working for the same hilt which yoongi already found and was protecting it alone, but now I joined. He was not looking at me, he was already lost in the map, but whenever he looked at me, I just want to pull him and kiss his soft lips and play with his tongue which he pokes into cheeks everytime in a while. He had some nice rings in his hand showing he is making good money in the profession he is.

While I was admiring his soft yet so rough details, I didn't notice him looking back at me.
" You will burn the fish " he startled me and brought me back from my fantasy word where He was just fucking me like a beast. It was over a month without even being touched and I was busy enough to touch myself. So technically I was a good girl, what else can you expect my imagination to be with a deadly handsome man. But in reality there was something that bothered me with him.
" Do you wanna eat it all alone " he again broke my fantasy. I didn't realise I didn't serve him.
I handed him one side of the stick with the fish in it, and he started biting it carefully avoiding the spiny bones of fish.

He was looking at me when his eyes slid down my cleavage which were popping up a little more than usual, swollen because of me running and hurting my self while running down the hill.
He licked his lips never taking his eyes off my cleavage and then looked me in the eyes reading them. But then he stood up and went to the river to break the tension which was definitely sexual.
I was breathing heavy now, pumping and bouncing my boobs even more. But I loved the pain that came from it and wanted to feel it from doctor's long fingers massaging my nipples.

I was done eating and went towards the river where yoongi was sitting.

I saw him from back and keeping my distance bend down sticking my butt out to get better access of water to wash my hands. Yoongi was definitely looking at me.
I heard him flicking his tongue and then heard a very soft moan, when I turned I saw him palming his clothed crotch. He was rubbing his hand over it. I thought about leaving him alone so I was going back but suddenly my feet were going backwards and I saw yoongi in the eyes.

He just pulled me by my hand and another instance I was sitting on his lap my legs around his waist. He held my hairs and found my lips and crashed his on them. It was a passionate kiss and his tongue has some magic. It wondered all around the mouth. It was so pleasing and perfect. I still had doubts but wanted to carry on. He pulled from the kiss and then started Marking my neck biting and nibbling over my sweet spot that he discovered from my moans. He moaned into my neck sending vibrations. Then he burried his face between my boobs and flicked his tongue inside. By the timing I was dripping. He didn't even took my spaghetti top off just took my boobs out of it directly taking big portion of one of it in his mouth rolling his tongue inside and rubbing the other one roughly. He sucked hard on my nipples making me moan loud. The soft pain was better and way more pleasurable than I thought it would be.
" Ssshh! You don't wanna wake up all the animals here " he said in his raspy voice. I slowed down my moans somehow. Then I found my way down to his clothed penis dripping from precum and started rubbing it.
He held me by my hips and hyped me up on him and stood up. He spanked me hard and took me to the place we were sitting.

He sat leaning against the tree and spanked me my ass once more before make me sit on the ground.
I knew what to do, so I opened his pants, rolled them down and held his warm dripping wet penis on my hand and without warning just took it in my mouth. The salty taste filled my mouth and I heard him growling in pleasure. I started bobbing my head up and down his length occasionally using my teeth to make him scream in a shrilly voice which was sexy and appealing as hell.

He bobbed my head deep down till my lips touched his balls a few times then took my head out. His dick was still hard as rock. He now made me sit on his lap and kissed me last time before directing his penis into my hole and letting me sink into his dick. I moaned as my hole was filled up with his penis.
I started bouncing on his dick which we both enjoyed. My boobs bouncing on his face which he slapped a few times explaining me the literal meaning of hell and heaven. He was pinching and taking my nipples in his mouth playing with them till I started whispering in his ear " yoo....yoongi, I am cuming " but he wasn't so he tossed me over and now we were in doggy style, he spanked me before shoving his penis into my hole and I felt full again. He fucked me harder and rougher than my own imagination. He went back and forth my hole fucking me till we both were high on orgasms. He was about to pull out but I managed to tell him that I was on contraceptive so he came inside me and we both panted till we were down on our orgasms.
Catching our breath yoongi rolled me down besides him and asked me to stay there. Then he brought some wood logs and arranged them over the burning ones to increase the fire and making sure that it will stay till the morning. Then he came back and laid besides me. " Once I complete my mission, I will definitely not let this slip for just one time. I never felt attracted to a woman to this extent. Sometimes I used to question my own sexuality " he confessed.
I had no words but a question wondering, an important one. " What mission " I exclaimed.
" I need to deliver this hilt to king Bazuha to help whole Zuhasta. This hilt has a sword in it, which can be activated with a special spell. But the king's son Kazuha, who owns 3 kingdoms in Zuhasta wants his whole command over it and rule Zuhasta. He wants to establish slavery over people of Zuhasta. And the biggest problem is he knows the spell too. I need to protect the hilt. " He explained.

" But, why do you need this. You didn't specify much " he further asked.
Not knowing how to answer this man I pretended to sleep. He called me thrice but the peeked over my face and saw me sleeping. He kissed my forehead with a big cute smoochy sound and slept. ( I am glad he didn't see me blushing ) But..... But, I like him and I am hurt. He will be hurt. I can't.

-- Next Morning.

I woke up and looked around stretching my arms recalling the last night. I touched my stomach as if asking the butterflies from last if they were okay. I thought only I was awake so I went towards yoongi's bag. Trying to unzip it when I was interrupted by a noise.

" Mmmhh.... What do you want curious kitten? " Yoongi said in his morning raspy voice.
" Huh! Nothing. It's just just. ( My heart panting loudly, I was scared if he could hear it ) I....I wanted to see the hilt. " I replied.

" Oh, come here first. "
I went closer and he sat up and took my lips in between his and pulled them along as he moved towards his bag. It was soft, I kept 2 of my fingers on my lips to kinda realise the smoothest move ever. Then he unzipped his bag and took out a royal blue colour hilt with details of gold and a head of platinum. It had a brown snakey vine wrapped around it forming a holding handle thing. The bottom of it had a plate of gold carved with the symbol of our small nation Zuhasta. Symbol is so sacred to us Zuhastians that we worship it. And so does yoongi bowed in front of the hilt before admiring it. Zuhasta symbol is written as zuha ( middle name of the royal Zuhastians ) and a snake, a creeping vine protecting it from up and down respectively. And a blue chain wrapping the words zuha.

He was about to give me the hilt when we heard firing sounds coming from near forest towards us. We took our important belongings shoving into our bags and started running in opposite direction.
We had to run to save our lives and the hilt but I stopped.

And asked yoongi to follow my direction.
" I know this forest. I can take you follow me " I said.
" I trust you " He replied.

So I started running to a different way and kept running for like 10 minutes when we both had to stop.

There were 6 gaurds of Kazuha ( king's son ) with guns. We put our hands up. They had a different dress, different from normal Zuhastian soldiers.
Tears rolled down my eyes and I started sobbing. Yoongi turned towards me while hands still up and bag on his back. He was worried but it was waste. The soldiers called out my name, my real name ' sumi '.

I slowly took my steps forward towards them still crying. " Nice work " soldiers teased us.

I stood besides the soldiers. As I opened my mouth I bursted into tears and my heart exploded with pain.
Finally with some courage I spoke " I .... I am sorry yoongi. I am sorry. I didn't mean to. I.... You shouldn't have trusted me, I am a betrayer, I betrayed you. You shouldn't have trusted and told me that you have the hilt. I am sorry, but I work for Kazuha, as a secret spy. * Crying * I hate myself "

" I hate you too " yoongi cried. I can't see tears in his pearly eyes. Tears that I gave him.
" I loved you yoongi " I said. " No, you betrayed me, you stabbed in the back you secret spy " he yelled back.

Frustrated soldiers now pointed a gun on yoongi's head and one of them held my hairs and pulled them back.

" Give the hilt to us boy. Anyways your betrayer will come with us " said the soldiers. Yoongi had nowhere to go.

I worked for Kazuha all my life. So does my dad and so does his dad. My elder brother was born handicapped, so I had to take the job. I can't betray my job for years like that. I gathered all my courage and while yoongi was on gunpoint, I took his bag off his shoulders.

They quickly chained yoongi and we followed the soldiers to the kazuha's tomb. All the way yoongi was quite and occassionally glanced at me. Unlike last night he looked at me with complete hatred.

I dare not to look at angry yoongi, he looked dangerous but helpless.

When we reached the tomb yoongi was locked up in a prison and I was taken to Kazuha for reward.

Kazuha held the hilt in his hand and laughed loud devilishly. " Good work girl " he said in his rough and unpleasant voice. The prise was set up for money for my brother's treatment and a proper house for my family with yearly grain supply.

" Honourable majesty, My reward " I asked finally seeing my family face lighten up, made me a little comfortable even when I was doing wrong with yoongi. If he survives, I'll free him from there.
The king told me to wait and sent me back to people sitting around.

My brother wasn't there, so I asked parents about him, but they didn't knew either.

Soldiers and priests started arrangements for the hilt ritual. Everyone was happy until, Kazuha did some announcement.

" Before the holy ritual, I want to eliminate all the dirty out of my kingdom. " Kazuha said.
" Don't be happy enough poor people, I meant, the useless people in my kingdom have no place.
Kill all of them " he Further added shouting in a devilish voice.

By the time, I could process it, My world was shattered into pieces when I saw my own elder brother chained tightly dragged towards the guillotine.
I shouted and tried to run towards him and many other people like him who were about to be executed, Including yoongi. I Burst into tears realising what sins I have done and how Kazuha was playing with my abilities to fight and training as a spy.
" Keep sumi safe. I might need this girl later " Kazuha smirked.

It triggered every hate point in my body.
I tried keep my voice low and shouted my brother's name.
He turned towards me, but wasn't crying instead he was disgusted.
" I will definitely find a way to save you brother " I said.
" After what you did to yoongi, the person who trusted you and helped you, I don't want to be your brother. The man was crying for you inside. You can't be my sister. Just consider I am dead already. " He replied back with so much hatred and disbelief.
Yoongi and my brother must be together inside.

The rituals were already started and I had no idea how to save all the Zuhastians. I was just looking around hopelessly, until I saw something.
It was the soldiers extra dress. I got an idea.

I wore the dress behind the grass heap and came out acting as a soldier and went outside. I had to take the pain, so I punched my own throat, to ruin my voice.
Then asked the soldier besides king in the rituals to take rest and that I was here. Being a spy, I had some poisoned candy which I gave to the actual soldier and he went to rest. Whole time hilt was on kings hand. One more step and sword will come out. But for this they have to keep the hilt down to cast the spell. I had one chance to either save everyone or die with them.

As soon as he kept the hilt down, I kicked the hilt far and ran towards it to catch. The hilt was half enchanted. Pretty much I knew that listening to the news the king Bazuha's soldiers would be on their way to Kazuha's tomb. So I held the hilt. But not belonging to royal blood it started burning my hand slowly. Kazuha let his soldiers after me. I had so much training as young girl to be a spy and I could fight the soldiers, but the hilt was hurting me. If it was fully enchanted it would have burnt me in seconds. Somehow fighting the soldiers, I saw Bazuha's soldiers coming and I ran towards a safe place now. I ran and hid where the people to be beheaded were sitting.

" Are you crazy, silly. For once do it right. Always causing troubles " my brother said in worry.

" Oh... I am " I was speaking but was startled
" come here, I'll tel you the solution you.... You.... SUMI " my ears jolted up listening to the familiar oice of yoongi.

I crawled towards him and slowly led my hand towards his injured face. He drew himself back from my touch. It hurts but I deserve it.

" To bring this half enchanted hilt to normal, you have to kill someone with it . This is half enchanted, tap it 3 times and a half dagger will come out. Come on stab me, you already stabbed me once, so... It won't hurt this time
I guess. "

He said looking me in the eyes sharp, plain but with a hint of pain and love in them.

Bazuha's soldiers were already there to save the people. Half of my hand was already burning and I was in pain.

I gathered up my courage once more and tapped the hilt thrice and a dagger came up.

" I am sorry yoongi " I whispered, he closed his eyes shut, I looked at my brother last time and again at yoongi
" Yoongi, I loved you, save Zuhasta "

With this I stabbed the dagger inside my stomach as hard as I could in one go and the last thing I could see was worried yoongi saying something, my name
' sumi ' I guess. And my brother calling me out from far and in a moment everything went darker and darker and blank.

A/n
I hope you read it all. It's Interesting, isn't it. I loved writing it. I wrote it in one day.

TASK :- CAN ANYONE FROM MY ARTIST READERS, DRAW ME A SYMBOL OF ZUHASTA AS I described in the story and the picture visualisation of the hilt according to details in the story. Please. I'll be waiting.
Either msg me here or mail me on

airryj75@gmail.com

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 526 20
Text fiction KTH x Reader It's my first time writing a ff. Please support me. Hopefully you all will like it. English it not my first language. I can...
1.1K 27 9
The title says it all Requests are open :)
2K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. โ–บ๐™—๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง (๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๏ฟฝ...
750K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒป *Updates regularly* Requests~Open โ€ขGifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...