After the Cannon Fodder's Reb...

By Usingthisusername

Alternate Title:炮灰重生后 [快穿] Status:Completed Author:Yu Luo Qing Chen Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Mature... More

Arc 1 - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Arc 2 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Arc 3
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Arc 4 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 & 15
Arc 5 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

9 & 10

293 3 1
By Usingthisusername

After the Cannon Fodder’s Rebirth Chapter 81:

www.mtlnovel.com

Lou Ye looked around and couldn't find Zhou Zhiming. For some reason, it was the ghosts who made a difference. Subconsciously, he and Zheng Han's friends found a reason to leave and looked around for He Ziming and Fang Yu.

He always saw that Zhou Zhiming's uncle liked Fang Yu ...

So what would the two people say in private?

Lou Zhen was walking around this beijing with this kind of thought, but when he was not happy, he came to a corner but heard Zhou Zhiming's confession to Yu.

Lou Yi immediately stepped down.

"I have always disliked Lou Ye, this time I reconciled with him. In addition to the pressure my father gave me, there is also a large part of the reason because you have found me and he is your friend. "He Ziming said verbatim:" Fang Yu, I know you are gay, I have seen you look at g. V ... I have no way to hide your heart, I must tell you that I like you, What about you? What's your idea? Just give me a word. "

Fang Yu looked at his friend with such serious eyes and so sincere confession. Although he never thought that he had helped Zhou Zhiming to raise his hands, in his own opinion, the trivial help would make Zhou Zhiming like him ... but he also knew that he could no longer escape the topic.

He looked at He Ziming deeply, sighed, and said solemnly: "I never thought you would like me, and I appreciate your like it too. But I'm sorry, I can't accept your like, sorry."

This is the meaning of issuing a good card.

"Why?" He Ziming was also expected, but still unwilling to ask.

Fang Yu had wanted to find a reason to pretend, but looking at He Ziming's sincere eyes, he couldn't help telling the truth: "I already have someone I like."

Fang Yu originally thought He Ziming would ask who he likes again.

He didn't want to, but He Ziming smiled pale, and asked as if he had expected: "Is the person you like?"

"You—" Fang Yu panicked, and wanted to ask He Ziming how to know, but the thought of He Ziming likes himself, he likes one person, and then he will pay attention to one person, then he can understand how He Ziming learned from.

Fang Yu was a little embarrassed for a while.

He Ziming looked into his eyes deeply and smiled slightly bitterly, but said, "Do you know why I hate Lou Ye so much and have been targeting him? Actually, there are a lot of reasons besides that he really bothers me. It's because you treat him the most special. "

"We grew up together, everything was fine, but after he appeared ... everything was different." He sighed silently.

Fang Yu looked at his lonely expression and unconsciously whispered: "I'm sorry ..."

He is a little older than Zhou Zhiming. He grew up together and constantly embraced He Ziming's bad temper. He would teach him to mention him. He really looked at him as his younger brother, but he did n’t want to, but his younger brother liked him. I also targeted people I like ...

Fang Yu knew he was right, but watching his brother was so sad, he still involuntarily took responsibility to himself.

"You don't need to apologize, it has nothing to do with you, it is my own problem." He Ziming laughed.

The two fell silent together, both of them silent.

After being silent for a while, He Ziming spoke again and asked, "What about him? Does he know you like him? When do you plan to confess to him?"

"No, he doesn't know, and I don't plan to let him know either." Fang Yu smiled bitterly, but shook his head.

The way he likes people is to guard silently. He will not confess to bending each other until he is unsure whether Lou Yan likes men. He just wants to keep silent to help the other side be a brother for a lifetime ... How hard it is to go, he knows, so if possible, he wants to make the people he likes more ordinary, ordinary Kangzhuang Avenue ... As for the pain and discomfort, let him take care of it alone.

In the original world plot, he has always done this, silently guarding Lou Ye for his whole life, watching Lou Ye getting married and having children, but he is always alone.

Lou Ye didn't even know that Fang Yu liked him before he died.

"Well, this is the standard set of two men, silently waiting and giving affectionately, but the other party knows nothing." He Ziming whispered to Fang Yu silently, but his face was not obvious.

He moved his lips and was about to say something: "You ..."

Lou Lou, who stopped and overheard, suddenly made a noise and came towards them.

Fang Yu heard the movement and turned around, and was shocked when he saw Lou Ye: "Lou Ye, you-when did you come?"

Lou Yan walked towards them with a smile, but he looked like nothing. When he walked to Fang Yu's side, he looked as usual: "What are you and Zhou Shao hiding here to talk? I have been looking for you for a long time. Liu Shao is waiting for you downstairs, and he has something to tell you. "

"I just talked to him, and said nothing." Fang Yu saw that he didn't know anything, and then he breathed a sigh of relief and looked as usual.

Seeing Lou Ye coming, He Ziming and Fang Yu immediately stopped the topic.

The three of them trembled downstairs.

"Wow, the host, Fang Yu, is too pitiful. He always thought Lou Ye didn't know he liked him, but in fact Lou Ye always knew it, but he pretended not to know and borrowed Fang Yu's convenience to go up. Climbing, this is too miserable. "The system could not help but hesitated in He Ziming's mind.

He Ziming shrugged his shoulders and said, "I have talked about the standard male duo, and silently never say anything about the old and good guys, unless they are interesting to him and break it. Otherwise, this is the rhythm of attention to loneliness."

"What would you do if it were you?" The system was curious.

He Ziming smiled, but said: "If I were, I wouldn't care if the other party really didn't know whether it was false or not, I would have to break this layer of likes. If it didn't work, I would have to let the other party know that I like him, It is absolutely impossible to spend a lifetime in silence. "

"There is a saying, as long as you take the initiative, there will be a story. If you don't take the initiative, where's the story?" Although it may be a bit selfish, this is the case of He Ziming's three views.

After the party, everyone rested in Fang Yu's house.

Because there are too many people, the cleaned rooms are not enough. Two people have to squeeze one room.

Fang Yu's closest relationship among these people was Lou Zhe and He Ziming. Fang Yu and Lou Zou must have been wronged, or Fang Yu and He Ziming had been wronged for one night.

But it happened, today He Ziming confessed to him ... he almost let Lou Yan know that he had a crush on him ...

Fang Yu is inevitably uncomfortable.

Upon seeing this, He Ziming volunteered to step forward to make a siege and took the initiative to request a room with Lou.

Fang Yuben was a little hesitant, but considering his embarrassment with He Ziming and Lou Ye tonight, and thinking of the relationship between He Ziming and Lou Ye having just been reconciled, he should leave a chance for He Ziming and Lou Ye to get along. After the comments, they compromised and they spent the night together tonight.

【drop! The system reminds you that you can attack the target building Lou favorability -3. At present, the favorability is 32, showing a decline, please ask the host to find a way to save it. 】

At this moment, the sound of Lou Yi's favorability sounded in He Ziming's mind. The system immediately called in his mind anxiously: "What to do? What to do now, the host, Lou Ye's favorability has begun to decline, you love to find a way."

"This is normal. Lou Ye is an extremely proud person. I just confessed to Fang Yu in front of him, and also said that I had reconciled with him because of Fang Yu ... he is so rational, of course he won't be right People who don't like themselves are attentive and realize that they are a bit special to me. It is normal to want to stop the loss and take back the favorability in time. "He Ziming had already expected, and he was confident:" But I will not let him Successful, not only that, but I continue to increase his favorability. "

The system waited for He Ziming to take the next move. After He Ziming entered the room with Lou Ye, he didn't say a word, just went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Lou Yan looked at his back, narrowing his eyebrows, thinking about He Ziming's confession to Yu, but there was a haze between them that was hard to detect.

He doesn't know what happened to him?

Obviously he already knew that Zhou Zhiming had a crush on Fang Yu, and knew that Zhou Zhiming had always hated himself.

Why today I heard Zhou Zhiming's confession to Fang Yu, claiming that he had reconciled with Fang Yu, but he felt so painless and even bored?

His reason tells him that all this has nothing to do with him, but his sensibility makes him unable to think and pay attention.

Just as Lou Zhi was puzzled, the faint sound of water flowing from the bathroom.

Lou Yan looked in the frosted frosted glass. Although he could only look at the outline, he could still see that He Ziming was taking a bath ...

Almost out of control, through the dim and ambiguous figure, Lou Ye remembered the naked back that He Ziming had exposed in front of himself this afternoon after falling into the water, and the perfectly raised buttocks, curvy and prominent ... touch.

Then, almost uncontrollably, the floor owl looked at the vague figure in the bathroom, took a deep breath, and found that he was hard ...

How is this going?

Suddenly, Lou Ye felt a little dazed. He was a man who regarded **** very dimly.

This does not mean that there is something wrong with his physiology. He will also react like a normal man, Chen Bo, self-desecration, but because of the serious cleanliness, he never had any desire to cope with others, whether Imagine having a relationship with other people, or watching the **** in the film, he feels very dirty ... He looks very good, although his family is poor, but no one is willing to have a relationship with him ...

But he refused all the time, not because he was clean, but because he felt so dirty.

He prefers to be self-sufficient rather than exchange with his body fluids, because it's clean ... it's another kind of sexual apathy.

But today, he is because of Zhou Zhiming's health. Played twice ...

The first time he could convince himself that Zhou Zhiming's buttocks rubbed against him, and the reaction was inevitable, but the second time he just hardened because of Zhou Zhiming's frosted glass.

This is abnormal, very abnormal ...

Is he gay?

That ’s why they respond to the male body?

Lou Yan asked himself this way, but he had never reacted to any man or woman before, and had such a longing?

Lou Ye looked at the little guy who had stiffened for a while, and felt a little at a loss. He turned down his pants very mechanized and went to soothe himself to solve the problem that didn't appear much on himself.

After watching He Ziming's frosted glass, he was constantly cleaning his body's movements and figure.

After the Cannon Fodder’s Rebirth RAW Chapter 82:

www.mtlnovel.com

When He Ziming came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, the house floor just ended his soothing self. He pulled on the zippers of his pants and was sitting in a well-dressed manner.

Sitting there as if nothing had happened, only the weird smell that hadn't dissipated in the air and the paper **** he had thrown in the trash can betrayed what he had just done.

"Well, this is just after the plane, did I bother you?" He Ziming looked at the lousy seated man, and sneered and pretended to be under his heart, and a malicious malice appeared in his heart. There was a faint wretched smile on his face, and it was joking when he reached Lou Lou's ear.

He Ziming just came out of the bathroom. Because he was not wearing clothes, he wrapped a towel in his lower body.

The water vapor on his body was not yet dry, with a warm flesh smell of steam, smoked his entire face and raised eyes with a layer of blush, a thin but not thin body ...

The corner of Lou Yan's eyes glanced down, only to think that even this pair of legs were long and straight.

Although nothing was revealed on his face, he was a little embarrassed because he had not had time to clean up afterwards, and He Ziming suddenly opened the bathroom door and came out ... Plus, he had just leaned on himself naked Leaning so close, the floor surface was cold and indifferent, sitting tightly, but the mind was really uncontrollable.

Lou's ears suddenly became red.

He Ziming was totally unaware that Lou Ye was prostitution himself. Seeing Lou Ye thought he was shy, he frowned and used an expression of "I understand, I understand, I understand all" to look at Lou Ye, sitting in his body. On the side, the brother slaps him on the shoulder and laughs loudly, "What's this? Everyone is a man. It's normal to have a demand."

Lou Yan said nothing.

"However, there are times when you do, it's quite unexpected to me. I thought you were just as eager as your looks, hehe ~" He Ziming didn't know it, and couldn't help but hang it on Joking.

He thought how abstinent this pretended mansion was?

In fact, isn't it just like most ordinary people?

He Ziming thought that someone who was pretending to be a pretender like Lou Ye should be ashamed and annoyed when he was hit by himself, and he wanted to keep the matter under control.

With a hostile attitude towards Lou Ye, trying to embarrass Lou Ye, He Ziming moved his lips, just wanting to make a few more sentences by this, so that he could no longer maintain the false appearance of the hypocrite in front of himself.

Who knows, he hasn't spoken yet.

"Indeed, it is normal." Lou Yanding looked at his bare body, his throat moved, his eyes darkened, and he admitted only very frankly.

He Ziming: "..."

He didn't expect Lou Yan to admit it so calmly, and he was ready to go back with all his words.

There is no common topic between the two. Seeing that it is too late, they are ready to turn off the lights and go to bed after washing.

The rooms in Fangyujiabeizhuang are double rooms.

This also means that He Ziming and Lou Yan have to sleep together.

He Ziming went to the balcony and smoked a cigarette. Seeing that the housemate had taken a bath and lay on the bed, he immediately lifted the quilt on the other side of the bed, and threw his towel around his waist, revealing that he was wearing only one The body of the **** came and asked, "Hey! I didn't bring pajamas. I was uncomfortable wearing shirts. I want to sleep naked, don't you mind?"

It's all men, and he doesn't even think of abandoning the apartment, and the apartment should have nothing to worry about.

"You are free." Lou Yan glanced from top to bottom and gave him a whole glance, his throat knot moved slightly, which was just as cold as he said.

After speaking, he turned around alone, kept a distance with He Ziming and ignored him.

He Ziming didn't mind seeing him, when even carelessly went to bed and covered the quilt, he turned off the light.

The whole room suddenly darkened, and there was nothing moving. I could only hear myself and another person sleeping in the same bed, breathing sounds one after another.

That's the floor ...

The person he hates most in his life.

On such a night, He Ziming and such a person were lying on a bed and turned off the lights. He listened to Lou Ye's breathing, and his heart was inexplicable.

He thought, why?

Why do people have to overwhelm themselves in everything from childhood to growth? Everyone likes him but doesn't like himself? Fang Yu is like this, his teacher is like this, his classmates are like this, he admits that Lou is indeed excellent, but is it worthy of so many people's love? Obviously, obviously he had seen Lou Zhen's true face for a long time, knowing that this person could be false and hypocritical, but why no one believed him, and everyone felt that they were jealous of him?

Why did he and Fang Yu know each other earlier than Lou Ye, but Fang Yu would like to go upstairs?

Fang Yu has been guarding Lou Ye silently, providing him with various conveniences, and even rejecting himself, even though Lou Ye has never known, and has no regrets.

On what basis?

Obviously, Fang Yu has long liked Fang Yu's love. Fang Yu never knew it, but just kept hanging Fang Yu to use Fang Yu.

Why is Fang Yu willing to keep silent on the floor like this, and when the buddy who pays silently behind him is unwilling to try to accept himself and himself?

He refused even an opportunity that he was unwilling to give.

The Ming Lou is pretending to be pretending to be a hypocrite with no emotion at all.

On what basis?

Lying like this, He Ziming's heart instantly burst into infinite evil against the house.

Due to Zhou's father and Fang Yu, he just reconciled with Lou Yi, and it is not good to look at Lou Yi as before and ask someone to clean it up and treat him.

But he can do something else.

He Ziming was lying down like this, and tossing his heart inexplicably gave birth to an idea.

"Floor, are you still awake?" He Ziming suddenly spoke in the darkness.

Lou Ye was motionless, but his eyes turned back to He Ziming's eyes opened suddenly after He Ziming screamed.

The sexual fantasy object just lay beside him, bare-chested and bare-chested. If the two were close to each other, if he could smell He Ziming's body, how could he sleep ...

His reason tells him that he should not go too close to He Ziming, it is too dangerous, there is no good end, but his body is involuntary and uncontrollable Xiao Xiang He Ziming's body.

When the heavens and men were fighting, he suddenly heard He Ziming screaming at him.

Lou Ye frowned alertly at an instant, growing up together, he knew Zhou Zhiming too much ... every time he heard Zhou Zhiming called him with a bit of rude voice, he knew that this idiot was going to be a demon again He has never been good.

So what is He Ziming doing now?

Lou Zheng was alert, his body was tight and motionless.

He Ziming suddenly hugged him from behind.

Lou Ye was hugged by him, and almost the whole person was like a cat that had exploded, and he was about to jump out of bed: "What the **** are you trying to do?"

He sat up.

He Ziming was startled by him, and he sat up and looked at Lou's thin, pale lips in the darkness, and his mouth became dry, and the addictiveness of evil in his heart grew.

At that moment, he didn't think Lou Lou had eyes above the top, and never looked down on him. Doesn't Fang Yu want to guard Lou Ye, prevent him from taking detours, and protect him ... Lou Ye himself also decided to go, like a woman, marry a wife and have a normal Kangzhuang Avenue?

Almost everything is in the arrangement of the house.

So flawless.

Well, he just wants to break and defile him.

Fang Yu was reluctant to move, even if he didn't dare to tell his love, he wanted to move.

Even if it didn't work, he would have to ignore it, make a fish and die, and expose the true face of this hypocrite?

Thinking of He Ziming with such a careless mind, he kissed the cold lips of Lou Yan.

Before Lou Ye had reacted very much, He Ziming rushed into his teeth, arguing in his mouth with aggression, blending with his lips.

Others' tongues came into their own mouths. For a house dweller with serious cleanliness, it should have been disgusting and disgusting.

But surprisingly, He Ziming's kiss reminded him of the artificial respiration they had this afternoon. Not only did he not let Lou Yi feel sick and disgusted, but he was a little greedy and liked ...

He Ziming exhausted all his efforts, making himself look rusty and immature, but extremely provocative, he could evoke people's desire forever and kiss him.

The two lingered with their lips and tongue. I didn't know how long it took before Lou Lou finally woke up and shoved He Ziming away, almost angrily and shouting, "Zhou Zhiming, what are you **** doing?"

He Ziming was stunned all of a sudden, looking at the shack in the darkness.

Fang Yu kept asking for it. He finally tasted the lips of his favorite.

but……

However, no, in his original expectation, Lou Yan was a straight man, and he still hated him so much, and he also had a clean habit. When he kissed him, he should be pushed away very soon. Something dirty, even hitting him.

But Lou's response is now very angry, but why, why isn't he thinking that way?

Even if he allowed himself to kiss for so long, he never pushed himself away?

He Ziming was suddenly blinded, looking at the dysfunctional and unsatisfactory mansion, until he felt the hard touch between his legs, He Ziming suddenly responded: "You ... you are hard."

Lou Min felt the reaction on his body and froze.

"You ... are you **** too?" He Ziming yelled before he could say anything.

If it ’s not homosexual, how can you be reacted by yourself?

In addition, Lou Ye also hated himself so much. He Ziming believed that he often found someone to humiliate Lou Ye so much, and trouble finding him. Lou Ye should also hate himself very much.

Even more than he hated him.

This way you can respond, what is not homosexuality?

Lou Ye heard him say this, when even his face suddenly changed: "I'm not."

Homosexuality is too difficult. As a calm and pragmatic person, he has just noticed some permission and has not yet decided whether to go.

How can it be characterized like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 349 22
Idk first story so please be nice
151K 3.5K 61
(Y/N) is the best female soldier of the Fire Nation. Her first mission is to accompany Prince Zuko to find the Avatar who disappeared 100 years ago...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

51.2K 1.7K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
58.2K 3K 88
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...