Projek High Council Reserved

Od Mithran_Ganesh0702

A secret organization has been going on for the past few years in Ungku Dramat College ( Kudrat ), and the wh... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Kudrat
Chapter 2 - New People
Chapter 3 - Is It You?
Chapter 4 - Kahar Lily
Chapter 5 - Hold On Tight
Chapter 6 - Approaching
Chapter 7 - Suspicious
Chapter 8 - Strong Trust
Chapter 9 - Sisters?
Chapter 10 - Upset
Chapter 11 - Protection?
Chapter 12 - Horrible
Chapter 13 - Freaked Out
Chapter 14 - Chaos
Chapter 15 - Put An End?
Chapter 16 - Caught
Chapter 17 - It's All Over
Chapter 19 - Hanging Out
Chapter 20 - Advice?
Chapter 21 - Yearning
Chapter 22 - Symbol
Chapter 23 - Pain
Chapter 24 - Fierceful Partners
Chapter 25 - Heartless Secret
Chapter 26 - Responsible
Chapter 27: Secret
Promo - Lily's in danger

Chapter 18 - Just Us

198 9 0
Od Mithran_Ganesh0702

The next morning, Lily and Mia were sitting on a bench together at the schoolyard, Mia knew how much Lily was upset to the point that she's not talking very well.

Mia: Lily, forget everything that happened, past is past. Don't lose your focus on the present time by hanging in the past.

Lily: I'm not hanging there Mia, I just can't bring me back together in place......I have seen enough of this.

Mia: Well, who knows that he's going to be the one? Now the school is deciding a punishment for Kahar, but he would most likely to get expelled from here.

Lily: I don't care what kind of punishment he's going to face, but I'm not going to forgive him for stabbing in the back.

Mia: All right, all right. No more tension, we'll just wait for the announcement from this school, hope it will come out soon.

Lily rested her head on the table, frustrated by those things that she faced from the first day of her in the school. She was thinking that it was more than just school problem.

Mia: Lily, be strong. You have to let yourself up for the battles you face, fight for yourself. No one can take away the power beneath you.

Lily chuckled slightly and looked at Mia with raised eyebrows.

Lily: Since when did you become so poetic?

Mia: Really? Me being a poetic? That's sound hilarious and untrue.

Lily: I don't know, I feel like I want to get away from these problems, but I can't obviously.

Mia: Hey, who said you can't do that? You can leave this school anytime you like.

Lily: But I promised to my mom, I will not leave from here until everything is solved.

Mia: Well, I'm not going to stop you from that, but be strong and intelligent for the future ahead.

Lily hung her head down on the table and wrapped her head with her arms.

Lily: I'm sick and tired of this, Mia!!!

???: Well, you should take a good rest if you do.

Lily widened her eyes and looked at Mia in shock.

Lily: Why are you suddenly talking in a male's voice?

Mia: ( chuckles ) It's not me, look at your front.

When Lily turned her front, she saw Naim sitting in front of her with a smirk face. She shouted at the sudden appearance and held her breath.

Naim: Looks like someone got scared by me, hahahaha.....

Lily: It's not funny, you took my soul away from my body in a minute.

Naim: Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

Lily: Then what are you doing here?

Naim: I just wanted to check if you are fine now.

Lily: Do I look fine to you, Naim? After everything I have seen, how can I be fine?

Naim: Lily, I don't blame you, but how long are you going to be like this?

Mia: As long as everyone being honest to her, she won't be upset by now.

Lily let out a huge sigh and cracked her knuckles.

Lily: Look, I might have gone over for Fakhri and Kahar's fight, but I can't get over to the fact that Kahar did it on purpose.

Naim: We didn't ask for that either, he must be thinking about something else.

Lily: Really Naim? What could he had possibly thought about to the point that he druged the whole Form 4 batch?

Naim went speechless as he really can't tell Lily the real reason.

Mia: There's only one reason that could makes sense, revenge it is.

Lily: Whatever, he had done it and that's totally wrong. It's just that I don't know what kind of punishment he's going to earn.

Naim: Hope for the best, Lily. Don't think about that a lot.

Lily nodded her head slightly in agreement, just then her phone started to ring.

Mia: Who is it?

Lily: My mom, I have to go, see you guys later, and thanks for your concern Naim, that's so sweet of you.

Lily immediately left the area before she answered the call of her mom. Naim stared at her disappearing figure when his face changed to a worried expression.

Mia: What a life this is....filled with so much adventures.

Naim: Mia, there's something I need to tell you......about Lily.

Mia: What is it?

Naim: I think you should stay with her more often than ever, it's for her own good.

Mia: Why do you say so?

Naim tapped on the ground nervously, he didn't know if he's telling it on the right time, but he had no other choice as he's completely worried about Lily's safety here in the school.

Naim: You see..........

Last night.........

When Lily left the area after arguing with Kahar, he and Fakhri had been glaring for a few minutes. Naim was trying to get them away from each other as he didn't want some new unnecessary problems to face.

Kahar: Fakhri!!! You are going over the limit!!!

Fakhri: Ohh Kahar, is it me or you who is going over the limit?

Kahar: I should have won over you in our first manifesto, but luckily you got escaped by that time, but not this time!!!!

Fakhri chuckled sarcastically and put his both hands in his both pockets, he directly looked into Kahar's sharp eyes with a smug face.

Fakhri: So, what are we waiting for?

Kahar chuckled sarcastically and shook his head with a wide smirk.

Kahar: You're right, what are we waiting for? Keep in mind Fakhri, you are not going to get away from this, I'll make sure that you will lose everything after our manifesto.

Fakhri: I don't care if I lose anything, but I won't lose Lily from me.

Kahar started to breathe rapidly and got closer to Fakhri's face.

Kahar: Don't try to blackmail me with Lily, I won't sit back if you do something to her.

Fakhri: Let's see who's going to be in her favor then, me or you?

Kahar: You kid...........

The end of the scene

Mia: What are you talking about?

Naim: They just can't stop involving Lily in their fights.

Mia: Naim, I don't know what those two fools are thinking, but Fakhri's your brother, right? Try to stop him before he goes further away, same goes to Kahar as well. I will look after Lily with all I could.

Naim: Thanks Mia, I know I can count on you.

Mia: You should be, or else I will poison all of the foods in the canteen.

Naim chuckled slightly and fixed his hair, Mia locked her eyes with him when an awkward silence filled between them. They smiled slightly at each other and looked around somewhere else without knowing what to say.

Faniza: So, now that we know that it's Kahar, what are we going to do now?

Mr. Sin: What else? We should give him a punishment.

Yusof: But Mr. Sin, Kahar's father, Dato' Abu Yamin, is upset about the drug case, I don't know if I should expel him from the school or just give him an ordinary ok punishment.

Faniza, Mr. Sin and Yusof were discussing about the drug case that has been going on in the whole school, Lily was just sitting on her seat and listening to their conversations, but she was being quiet for the whole time.

Faniza: Expel? You can't just simply expel him just for this drug case.

Mr. Sin: Faniza, your student Kahar had made the Form 4 batch to be in the blink of their death, he even lied to us about the Kem Bulan Madu.

Yusof: I know it all started from that camp, but we can't blame on that tradition either way, it happens every year in our school.

Faniza: Sir, I just can't stop thinking about that camp, after it held at weekend, the Form 4 students behaved weird at first. Naim hurted his arm, and I saw Fakhri's knuckles were injured as well. What is going on with those students?

Mr. Sin: They are doing something behind us, Puan Faniza. That's all I can say for now.

Yusof: So, what's the decision? Should we expel Kahar from this school or not?

Faniza just noticed that Lily was being silent for the whole time.

Faniza: Lily, why are you being so silent? Don't you have anything to say?

Lily: What else should I say for this case Mom?

Yusof: Lily, you have the rights to make a decision for the school, because you're also in charge of taking care of this school with Mr. Sin. You have done so much to our school for good, so come on. What's your choice?

Lily lifted her head up and let out a huge breath, after thinking everything she could about Kahar and his condition. She could still remembered the way he begged her to stay with him.

Please Lily, don't leave me alone!!!!

Lily could cry in any moment when her mind kept replaying that scene, she stood up from her seat and turned fully toward the staffs.

Lily: Don't expel him, just give him some ordinary punishments you can.

They were quite shocked as they didn't expect the answer from Lily.

Faniza: Lily, are you sure about this?

Lily: I know Mom, but we should give him a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance, right?

Mr. Sin: She's right, but why do you think he deserves a second chance?

Lily looked away for a while, before she turned back to Mr. Sin and answered his question.

Lily: Mr. Sin, we are noticing every students's behaviour for a period of time, you can't just simply come to a conclusion without giving a proper attention to the students. If teachers like you don't care about them, they would most likely to do something bad to us and the school. Students are like another form of children for the teachers, and the teachers are like another form of parents to students. We are not here to give them education, but we should also teach them the moral values of being such an extraordinary person. We should help everyone in need to make them understand a better view of the world.

Faniza smiled widely at Lily's statement, because everything she said was taught by her own mother.

Lily: In order to change their point of view for this world, we should be the starting point of it, and they will most likely to share it to anyone they like. Please, give Kahar a second chance, for me. And I will make sure this school will be in a better state after I leave.

Yusof smiled and stood up from his seat, nodding in impression from Lily's statement.

Yusof: I got to say, you impressed me a lot, Lily. No wonder everyone calls you an intelligent girl.

Lily: Well, a wise woman taught me all of these.

Lily said while looking at Faniza with a smile, she smiled and kissed her forehead as she felt proud to have a sweet and smart daughter like her.

Yusof: Puan Faniza, you're lucky to have a blessing daughter like Lily, I'm glad that I didn't regret for choosing her to stay in our school. And Lily, as you said, we will help them as much as we could.

Lily: Thank you sir.

Mr. Sin: So, what now?

Yusof: Ok! Mr. Sin, we are not going to expel Kahar from this school, but since he needs to be punished for what he had done, we shall suspend him for a week. What do you say?

Mr. Sin: All right Tuan, we'll do as you say.

Naim: Is it true? Kahar won't get expelled?

Naim and Amir were having a conversation about Kahar's punishment, they didn't expect that he would get suspended instead of getting expelled, like most of the students believed that will happen to him.

Amir: Ya, the school was about to take a decision of expelling Kahar, but Lily stopped and consoled them to let him stay here before they do.

Naim: Lily did? Seriously?

Naim was surprised by Lily's unexpected outburst, he really knew how upset she was in the drug case, but she talked to the principle to support Kahar for not being expelled.

Naim: But, she was so upset on him, then how did she change all of a sudden?

Amir: Naim, Lily is kind of sweet, but serious at the same time. She's being so serious about the good for this school since she arrived here.

Naim: But why did she........

Lily: Naim!

Naim and Amir looked back and saw Lily standing at the doorway.

Naim: Lily, what a surprise!! Come in!!

Lily slowly took her steps and walked toward Naim and Amir who just stood up from their beds.

Amir: Do you want something?

Lily: No, it's fine Amir, I just wanted to see you both.

Naim: You could have just called us to meet you, you shouldn't have come all the way here.

Lily: It's fine Naim, I just wanted to talk for a while.

Naim: Have a seat!!

Naim insisted Lily to sit on his bed, she smiled and slowly sat down on the bed, followed by Naim sat next to her while Amir sat on his bed.

Amir: Why did you want to talk to us?

Lily: Well....I guess you might have heard the news...... about Kahar's case.......

Amir: Ya, we did. Kahar's not going to expel.

Naim: Well, everyone was expecting him to be expelled from here, but you didn't let that happen in the last minute.

Lily: I know, but I have no idea if I made the right choice.

Naim: Lily, you were being concerned about Kahar, that's why you don't want him to leave from this school.

Lily: Well, I can't deny that.

Amir: But, we thought you were upset on him, then what's with the sudden change? 

Lily sighed and fidgeted her fingers for numerous times.

Lily: Actually, I'm not that upset until I don't care about him, I was just disappointed that Kahar would do something like that.....it took me for a while to digest it......as long as he understands his mistake, it should be fine.

Naim: I'm sorry Lily, we should have been more careful when we're at the camp, it's our mistake for being careless.

Lily: Hey hey, you don't have to apologize for something you didn't do wrong, Kahar should be the one, he's responsible for the camp, he should have took a good care of that situation.

Naim was reminded of that traumas that happened back at the forest, he remembered how he had been attacked by the spirit of a woman who won't let go of anyone, especially if it's a man.

Amir: Well, you should have been more careful of yourself Naim, you were lost there at the forest!!! And when I found you, you were lying in an abandoned house in unconsciousness and bleed a lot, thank god I came there by time, or else think about the outcome.

Naim: I know Amir, I was carried out by the incident back then, but I'm fine now, you don't need to worry about that.

Amir: That's why I'm telling you Naim, never go alone anywhere, especially the forest, you got it?

Naim: All right....Amir.

Naim intimately acted like how Amir would talk by moving his mouth in annoyance, Lily noticed it slightly from the corner of her eyes and chuckled at his childish behaviour.

Lily: Well, Amir is right after all, you should have been more careful there, or else you wouldn't had injured your hand.

Lily pointed at Naim's injured hand, which he claimed that he fell during jungle trekking.

Naim: I told you before Lily, I fell when I'm jungle trekking as it was dark.

Lily MV: No point of lying to me Naim, I do know how you got injured.

Lily: I doubt that, Naim.

Naim gulped and looked slowly at Lily in his side eyes.

Naim: You do?

Lily: I mean, what kind of camp is this? Jungle trekking at night, setting up a campfire, ate barbecue and whatsoever, and you called this a tradition of Kudrat? This is got to be ridiculous.

Amir: What can we do about that? It's a must to be organized every year.

Lily: Whatever.

Naim: Guys, enough of that camp topic, for this year's Kem Bulan Madu is got to be the worst.

Lily: You read my mind there Naim.

Lily checked the time on her watch, she realized it was getting late as she wanted to meet someone. She stood up from her bed and smiled to Naim and Amir sweetly, which probably had skipped their heartbeat in a second.

Lily: All right, I should go now. I have to meet someone, thanks for your company, Naim and Amir.

Amir: Anytime Lily, I'm here to give you a hand as always.

Amir said it purposely to piss of Naim, he clenched his fists before looking away from them.

Lily: How nice of you Amir, I'm sure we will catch up later. Bye!

With that said, Lily left the room before waving at Naim and Amir with a smile. Amir immediately lied on his bed and looked sarcastically at Naim, who was glaring at him deadly.

Amir: Now, can someone tell me if Lily really doesn't like me? Anyone?

Naim: Annoying.........

Naim left the room annoyingly as he can't bear with his friend's teasing.

Amir: Something is burning here, make sure to splash some water, Naim!!!!

Naim: Shut up!!!!!

Lily was walking around the dorm where she was wanting to meet someone eagerly. As she arrived there, she knocked on the door before went inside.

Lily: Hey Azam!!!

It was none other than Ayam, she promised him to accompany him as Fakhri was leaving to his home. Since weekend were near, most of the students were getting ready to go back to their home, but Ayam never wanted to go back home as he felt more peace here in the school rather than his own home.

Lily noticed that Ayam was alone in the room, the students might had left from the room earlier before she arrived, including Fakhri, cause none of his things were at his bed or his place. She immediately sat on his bed and looked excitedly at Ayam.

Lily: How are you doing?

Ayam: I'm getting stronger right now after falling in sick.

Lily: You know? Some people would look better after recovering from sick. And look at you, you're being better than before.

Ayam; Do I? You got to be kidding me.

Lily: No, I'm not. I'm glad you're doing great like before. What an interesting character you are.

Ayam: I know, everyone would call me Ayam as I'm kind of famous here.

Lily: Speaking of that, why are you being called as Ayam instead of your real name?

Ayam: I too have no idea Lily, this has been going on since Form 1, but I think it will still go on until university or something.

Lily: But I prefer to call you Azam, that's so suitable for you.

Ayam smiled sweetly and looked at Lily's eyes without moving, she looked at him from top to toe as he's not even moving a muscle.

Lily: Why are your staring at me like that?

Ayam: Cause you're the first person who called my real name without any thoughts, apart from staffs who would call my real name like you.

Lily: It's kind of weird that they named you in an animal's name, Ayam.......that's hilarious, hahahahaha..

Lily laughed when she kept thinking about Ayam's name, he looked at her laughing face and smiled widely, he never seen her being so much happy, especially when that reason was Ayam himself.

Lily: Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, it was just so funny.

Ayam: I know how it is, I won't take it seriously though.

Lily looked around the room which was kind of empty for them to be alone for a while.

Lily: It looks quite empty like no one ever stay here before.

Azam: But I don't, cause you are with me right now.

Lily held back a smile as Azam stated a cheesy line to her.

Lily: Don't be so cheesy, it's unhealthy for me. ( chuckles )

Azam: Then I would like to be like that even more from now on.

Lily: Stop it.

Lily said while hit on Azam's shoulder, which he was stunned by her sudden touch. She smiled and looked away from him, while he just sat on his bed and stared at her without moving any of his muscles.

Lily: So, what are you going to do this weekend?

Lily asked Azam her awaiting question, but she didn't get any response from him. She turned back to him who was staring at her silently.

Lily: Azam! Azam! Azam!!

Azam: Ah!! What?!

Lily: I'm asking you what are your plans for this weekend?

Azam: Oh, nothing actually, just wandering around the dorm I guess.

Lily: Well, I thought you and Fakhri would come and give company to me for having some fun time, but now he has left.........wait, who's Fakhri going with?

Azam: His father, you know his traumatic past right?

Lily: Yes.......I hope it will be fine in the future.

Azam: His mother sometimes came to visit him and Naim, but never once they were together but considering each other as enemies.

Lily: How come these two have huge egos to not have some affection for each other?

Azam: They're just blaming each other Lily, but they will get to know soon.

Lily MV: I wish I could do something to get back Fakhri and Naim's family. But how am I going to do that?

To be continued...........

Hi guys. Thanks for reading. First of all, I know some of the readers started to lose the interest in that series, but I'm not going to stop writing this story until it's ended, don't worry about that. Anyway, what do you think about this chapter? Leave your thoughts in the comment section down below, stay in touch to find out more about the story. Until then, I will see you guys in the next chapter. Bye, guys! Terima kasih!!💛🇲🇾

Your Author,
Mithran 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

515K 33.5K 72
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
23.5K 2.3K 22
Abhi, a normal office employ married an innocent and timid girl,pragya for his mother happiness neglecting his concept about the future wife to be a...
4.2K 1.2K 33
❛Some women fear the fire and some simply become it...❜ A 17 year old girl, who also happens to be an infamous assassin, named Red ends up in the Roy...
14.9K 480 22
Just a love story about the popular new girl Lily/Lalote falling in love with a quite senior Cher/Cherry who were best friends in middle school but s...