After the Cannon Fodder's Reb...

By Usingthisusername

Alternate Title:炮灰重生后 [快穿] Status:Completed Author:Yu Luo Qing Chen Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Mature... More

Arc 1 - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Arc 2 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Arc 3
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 & 15
Arc 5 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 & 10

Arc 4 - 1

296 4 0
By Usingthisusername

After the Cannon Fodder’s Rebirth ACFR 58 RAW:

www.mtlnovel.com

When I returned to the system space again, the entire system was stunned. Some looked at He Ziming in disbelief and asked, "Is this over? Host, is this over?"

It always felt that the ending came too hastily and never finished.

He Ziming pointed to the completion of the task displayed on the main page of the system. He took a long breath and said, "It's over, it's over."

The demons were annihilated, Fuyao and the world were spared.

Nie Yao had the heart to change evil, he no longer wanted to fall into the devil, but he could not help himself. As for the magic, being able to return to chaos without regret is a leap.

He Ziming succeeded in this double s-class world mission challenge.

The system still ca n’t play the game. When it was a while, it was full of half-beat announcement: "Host He Ziming challenged the double s-level world mission successfully, the task score was s +, and the task points were given by the host's original points times three times. One system item. "

"Only s +, no double s +?" He Ziming felt a little disappointed, but he was aiming for the double s + record.

The system said: "Yes, host, because in the end both you and the demon died, the original owner kindly thought that his ill-fated young master should have a better ending, and should not be so miserable ... but your The task was solidly completed again, so he gave you a higher score s +, but did not give you a full score of double s +. "

Gu Changming still feels guilty about Nie Yao's heart and hopes that Nie Yao will be better off.

This is his obsession.

"Then can I go back to remedy? I remember as long as the task is completed and the task is successful, even if the score is not high, I can go back and remedy the score again." He Ziming has a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder, hoping that every time in his career Tasks can reach full marks.

The system reviewed the database and said, "Yes, host, because you have completed the tasks of this world, you can go back and rewrite the ending of this world again. However, you have to wait for the system cache to wait for you I'll be able to send you back to read the file and start again after about two more world missions. "

"That's good." He Ziming breathed a long sigh of relief, feeling that he would not leave a stain on his perfect strategy career.

What the system remembered, said: "This world mission is completed with a system item. Is the host ready to extract it now?"

"Pump it." He Ziming adhering to the spirit of saying that whatever the gift sent is useful or useless, it must be pumped first.

The system responded immediately: "OK."

The system's prop dial turned quickly in front of He Ziming. Finally, in He Ziming's expectation, the pointer of the prop dial finally fell on a prop called "Making Memory".

"What is this" Yixiang "?" He Ziming didn't quite understand what it was.

The sound of mechanization of the system sounded immediately: "Congratulations to the host He Ziming for obtaining the system props 'Zhi Yixiang', 'Zhi Yixiang', as the name suggests, as long as the host ignites this incense, the host can travel to any world and create memories for anyone who wants to People make memories and dreams. "

"In order to prevent the character's personality from becoming confused, you can only use it once for each attackable character, and please ask the host to use it carefully." The system reminds me that I am afraid that my own host may mess up the brains of the world characters.

He Ziming listened to the role of the system props, and immediately flashed: "Whatever memories they can make for them, dreams can be, and every world can be used, as long as it is not for one person?"

This prop sounds pretty good, it's quite fun.

"Yes." The system responded immediately.

He Ziming was immediately excited: "Okay, good, this is good, it is necessary."

As a native, he has worn so many worlds because of his dark hands. He hasn't drawn it yet. He has used system props.

"……"system.

He Ziming has stayed in this world for a long time, and it is still a little difficult for him to get out of play now. In order to ensure the quality of his work, he even chose to do a relationship fade before going to the next world.

He Ziming did not go to the next world until he had faded his memories of all the plots and characters of the previous world like watching a story.

——

The world assigned by He Ziming this time is an orc world.

In the world view setting of the orc world, there is no female. The **** of the entire world is divided into orcs and sub-orcs, and their appearance is represented by male appearances. Orcs have powerful power to beastify and become humans, just like the ordinary world. Male, while the orc is between beasts and humans. It cannot be beastified. It can only show people in the form of human beings. It is not completely human. It can leave a certain part of the beast type with tails or ears. It can also breed children. , A bit similar to the magnetism of the ordinary world.

"All of us, we can't play happily anymore. You ... this is the equivalent of throwing me into a girl's body, am I still a man in this world?" He Ziming glanced at this The world view of the world is set, and I feel deeply hurt.

Is he wrong?

Even if he is suffering, he is a pure man, right? How could he be thrown into a body similar to a female character?

The system cheered up its host with a mechanized voice: "Host, come on! I believe you, but you are the most powerful host I have ever encountered, let alone we have entered the body of an Asian beast, even if it really is You are thrown into the body of a woman, and I believe that mighty and domineering can host you! "

He could not help cheering He Ziming.

"... But, I don't believe in myself." He Ziming turned her head aside, feeling that she needed to be quiet.

The orc world is similar to the feudal ancient society. The orcs are responsible for supporting their families, fighting, protecting the tribe, and taking care of the sub-beasts, while the rare sub-beasts are weak and need to be protected. The meaning of existence is not only the birth of the child. Responsible for intensifying the power of the orcs and beasts, the orcs can use their own mental power to inflate the strength of the orcs that have been combined with themselves, but they can also easily destroy the strength of the orcs after being combined with themselves.

Therefore, although the orcs are weak, very few orcs dare to insult and offend them, and the powerful orcs often have to bow to their knees and flatter them, to please them and win their favor.

The mission issuer of this world is a small Asian beast called Ryan. He is the only son of a former chief of a higher tribe in the orc world and the future spouse of the current chief.

His character is simple and cute. It is reasonable to say that the little Asian beast with such a good family background should be extremely popular in such an orc world. The existence of the stars and the moon is the only thing.

But Ryan has a fatal flaw--

Although the orcs had no pity for him, he was ashamed of his fiance as the current chief.

Ryan is a fool. IQ will always stay at the age of five or six. Even the Asian beasts call it the basic spiritual appeal. He is also zero. He can't intensify the orcs and help them to strengthen.

Ryan's fiance, Corion, is an orphan, raised by his former chief and Ryan's father, as if out of his own hands. Ryan's father had no orc children, so he regarded Krien as his heir and devoted himself to cultivation.

Krien also lived up to Ryan's father's expectation that when he was an adult, he would fight for the Diya tribe and develop the Diya tribe from a middle tribe into a superior tribe.

Kerion has therefore become the hero of the Diya tribe, the first warrior in the tribe, the strongest orc, and the dream orc in the hearts of countless Asian beasts.

Ryan's father was gradually getting older, and he was pleased with the orcs he had grown up with. He decided to pass the chief to Crynn, and at the same time he lent Ryan to his only child.

Although many people think that Ryan is a fool who is not worthy of Krion, Krion remembers the kindness of the old chief and agrees to enter into a marriage contract with Ryan.

But even if Kerion and Ryan entered into a marriage contract, as the tribe develops better and stronger, the other Asian orcs surrounding Kerion have never been reduced.

The old chief is already old and he knows that his son is born with defects, so he just keeps one eye closed and one eye closed, and only asks Krien to perform a marriage contract with Lion in the future and take care of him for the rest of his life.

Krynn has never been harsh on Ryan. Ryan, as a fool who knows nothing, has spent his entire life in love and protection in peace and peace. Even without love, it can be said to be a good ending.

However, there are unpredictable things in the sky, but fate will not always be so favored to him.

On the eve of the marriage contract between Ryan and Kerion, Kerion met a peerless Asian beast, was deeply attracted to him and fell in love with him, and for the request of his absolute demeanor, Ryan was released from marriage with that Asian beast. As a companion.

The old chief had no choice but to compromise after he was old. He agreed to dissolve the marriage contract with Ryan and only asked him to take care of Ryan I.

Who knows, that Asian beast is a spy sent by another tribe.

He used Kerion's love for him, destroying the Diya tribe, and also killing the old chief, Ryan and Diya countless people.

Although Ryan is a fool, he deeply loves his tribe. He has three wishes. One is to preserve the Diya tribe. The other is that he knows that Krien doesn't like him. The future partner lives, and the third is that he has an orc that he particularly likes, and has always dared to look at the other side far away, but the other party ends up being killed by that Asian beast in order to keep all of them. He also wants to make friends with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.5K 61
(Y/N) is the best female soldier of the Fire Nation. Her first mission is to accompany Prince Zuko to find the Avatar who disappeared 100 years ago...
17.8K 383 17
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
66K 2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
185K 5.5K 110
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...