Temptation

By Officaljocelyn17

"For your information, I actually do care a lot you idiot ..." "Can you spot how many fucks I give?" "We were... More

Chapter 1- what am i doing here?
Chapter 2 - thats kinda hot
Chapter 3 - oh shit
Characters
Chapter 4- what are your intentions
Chapter 5- why
Chapter 6 - look who's here
Chapter 7 - im fine...
Chapter 8 - i didn't expect that
Chapter 9 - why are you here
Chapter 10 - this is the real me
Chapter 11 - look what you made me do
Chapter 12 - show me who you are
Chapter 13 - after math
Announcement
Chapter 14 - commited
Chapter 15 - the unknown
Chapter 16 - not today bitch
Chapter 17 - life of a party animal
Chapter 18 ~ warning
Chapter 19 ~ las vegas
Social
New story
Chapter 20 - you son of a bitch
More chapters!
Chapter 21 - psycho
Chapter 22 - accident
Chapter 23 - back to school
Chapter 24 ~ memory lane
Chapter 25 - misrable
Chapter 26 - attack
Chapter 27 - recovery
Chapter 28 - the truth
Chapter 29 - shopping
Chapter 30 - its time esmerelda
Chapter 31 - The ceremony
Chapter 32 - Horror movie
Chapter 33 - gut feeling
Chapter 34 - get him out of here
Chapter 35 - disrespect
Chapter 36 - Dear god
Chapter 37 - angel in disguise
Chapter 38 - bodily harm
Chapter 39 - hear me out
Chapter 40 - proceed with caution (Part 1)
Chapter 41 - proceed with caution (part 2)
Chapter 42 - who the hell is this guy?
Chapter 44 - I really wouldn't get in my way
Chapter 45 - never screw over a girl
Chapter 46 - Touch me, I dare you
Chapter 47 - rethinking everything
Chapter 48 - everything blew up
Chapter 49 - American dream
Chapter 50 - american dream (pt 2)
Chapter 51 - lovesick
Chapter 52 - trust fund baby
Chapter 53 - intrusive thoughts
Chapter 54 - psychological mind shit
Chapter 55 - They always come back
Chapter 56 - You're on my terms
Chapter 57 - Even if it bleeds
Chapter 58 - a man of your word
Chapter 59 - Im in so much trouble
Chapter 60 - Trust me I know
Chapter 61 - Broken boys
Chapter 62 - All we have are brusies
Chapter 63 - heaven and back
Chapter 64 - All black everything, sad, and weird
Chapter 65 - I'm sick
Chapter 66 - Ur mad lol
Chapter 67 - it's not easy
Chpater 68 - cry baby
Chapter 69 - early morning talk
Chapter 70 - black beauty
Chapter 71 - piece of my mind (pt1)
Chapter 72 - Piece of my mind (pt2)
Chapter 73 - shameless
Chapter 74 - necessary violence
Chapter 75 - alive and unwell
Chapter 76 - wouldn't change a thing
Chapter 77 - sit still and look pretty
Chapter 78 - weird!
Chapter 79 - heaven
Chapter 80 - Savior
Chapter 81 - crash and burn
Chapter 82 - bitter bitches
Chapter 83 - Tuff luck, He's mine
Chapter 84 - everything happening at once
Chapter 85 - I hate you even more
Chapter 86 - what do you want from me?
Chapter 87 - jealousy
Chapter 88 - your to blame
Chapter 89 - la luz de la luna
Chapter 90 - dead girl walking
Chapter 91 - My territory
chapter 92 - stupidity
Chapter 93 - city of angels
Chapter 94 - The fucking spectacular life of Esmerelda Santos

Chapter 43 - your just like me

89 1 1
By Officaljocelyn17

"Don't lose your heads ladies, because if you guys die each of your families will also kill me. remember 5 grand is on the line, have fun!" Billy says with excitement.

Me and Saya put on our helmets and wait for Maria to start the countdown. The first one to make it back to the front of Kings Dominion wins, and people start placing bets and are on sayas side.

The girl was basically born on a motorbike, me on the other hand was born on a horse. Horseback riding was my passion when I was younger but my horses didn't make it so I got my first motorbike when I was 13. My uncle thought it was more my "style".

Sayas bike

Esmerelda's bike

"3,2,1..... GO!!!!!" Billie yells.

And we're off, riding through the empty streets of San Francisco, it's cold and it's nighttime. Residents know not to go out at night, that's when the freaks make their selves known.
There are not many cars, but there are a few.

I passed Saya and find a cop car trying to stop us because we were passing the speed limit. We're forced to stop after 4 cars were called to stop us.

"What can we help you with officer?" I say sweetly.

"You passed the speed limit, license, and registration from you two."

Of course, we give them a fake name, and they keep staring at us and rip up the papers.

"What the hell dude? What was that for?" Saya says.

"You didn't think we'd recognize you huh? Saya Kuroki and Esmerelda Santos, we're not stupid. When we turn you in, we'll sure as hell get a promotion."

"Not exactly, I own 85% of San Francisco's police department. I'm not threatened by the other 15%, besides I have diplomatic immunity, sir. My aunt is a diplomatic agent, so go ahead and arrest me, it's not going to matter. Don't bother going to the FBI, there's no point. If you don't want a bullet in your head then, adios pendejos. C'mon Kuroki, we have a race to finish."

Technically I wasn't lying, my aunt is a diplomatic agent but it only extends to her kids. The FBI can and wants to arrest me but these officers don't know that. It just proves that they don't know how to do their job.

I put on my helmet and get on my bike. We both made it clear once the light turns green we go and continue the race. As we're two blocks away saya starts to get aggressive, she starts to run me off the road by pushing her bike against mine.

"Fuck no, that money is mine," I say to myself.

With one last push, my bike leans to the side and loses a wheel. I jump to the side of the bike and hold onto the clutch cable and side-kick her off her bike then slide through the finish line with the bike on its left side.

Luckily she has good reflexes and does a front roll and lands on her two feet. I take off my helmet and start to hear people cheering. Me and Saya both shake hands and then hug each other.
I never wanted the money, it was more of the glory so I just gave it to the boys. Billy and Lex both split the money, it was all just fun nothing serious.

But if we were competing with someone else then we would have killed them. The race ended around 2 in the morning and we all went back into our rooms, except Marcus.

We both fall asleep in my bed since it's the weekend and the next morning around 9 I walk to take a shower and lock the door since I don't like showering with anyone in the bathroom. These girls like playing games and I don't want to run out of the bathroom, screaming at them because they stole my clothes.

On my way out I hear someone yell my name out loud. I turn my back to see who it is.

"Well if it isn't my stalker, keep walking cheekbones. It's too early to be arguing with you." I say while drying my hair with my towel.

"Relax, I just wanted to ask you if I can borrow your notes from AP black arts."

"And you couldn't go to anyone else?" I cross my arms and he slowly puts his head down in shame.

"Well everyone is not that big of a fan of me, my friends and I kinda blew up the student's parking lot in the basement. It was a firework mishap."

"MY CAR!!!!" I dropped my towel and ran to the parking lot. He runs behind me and when I see my car in pieces and mostly burnt I drop to my knees.

"Oh shit, my bad. That Lamborghini was yours?"

"what the fuck happened here?" Marcus yells in complete surprise while putting his hands on his head. He walked towards me and saw me on the ground with my knees to my head.

"NOT MY CAR, I SAVED SO MUCH FOR IT!!!" Marcus goes straight to whatever is left of the car.

He loved his red car, he bought it with his own money. Once he fixed up the comic store with Billy, they have been making bank ever since.

"Yo Rich people's problems are crazy." Willie laughed along with his friends.

"Where's my bike?" Saya starts to look around and finds small parts of her bike on the floor.

"I'm going to kill you!" I was about to start running at him but Marcus hold me back.

"Oh, my god." Marcus lets go of me immediately and runs away.

"This isn't over shit head," I say to Andrew and run after Marcus.

Once I catch up to him, I see him rummaging through his stuff in his room. He keeps throwing shit everywhere.

"What's wrong?" I get no response, I go up to him and turn him around towards me, he has tears in his eyes.

"My family's picture, I have to make sure it wasn't in the car. That's the last memory I have of them, I can't lose it." He leaves me completely speechless and continues to go through his things, destroying his room.

I try to go look for it in the parking lot in case somehow it was still intact. I try my hardest to look around but I can't find anything.

"I'm sorry." Andrew sits on the ledge of the building while smoking a cigarette.

"God, you need to leave me the fuck alone. Is it that hard? You can't just come two days in and start messing shit up for the rest of us you know."

"I didn't mean for that to happen, it was an honest mistake, I guess I just blacked out."

"Let me guess this isn't one of your first episodes."

"And that's why you caught my eye, Esmerelda. Your just like me, a lot of people gave up on you and soon you gave up on yourself."

"You have no idea what you're talking about, you don't even know me!"

"I may not know you yet but I can sure as hell read you like a book. A little girl who lost her parents and little brother in front of her eyes, that's when the monster inside you was born. You rely on your boyfriend to heal that trauma, he's not there to fulfill the title as your partner but as your therapist."

He's right when I first started to date Marcus I liked that he didn't know who I was so he couldn't judge me but when I started to open up to him he accepted me with open arms.

Marcus was the only person who would hear me out. I felt the need to stop taking my medications and I felt happy for once but when I found him with Maria, it was like a part of me died again.

"Shut the fuck up"

"You know I'm right, us consistently meeting up like this is just a coincidence. I'm not stalking you Santos, I know you have borderline personality disorder."

"And so do you-"

"Don't you ever feel like you go through so many emotions and personalities that you just don't know who you are and what your purpose is anymore?"

I sit next to him on the ledge and light up my cigarette.

"Sometimes, but it's the shit that you go through and overcome is what makes you feel like a person."

"Tell that to my parents, "People have it worse than you." I never asked to be a fucking FBI agent and I don't want to. My life was planned out for me. I'm tired of feeling like a vanity project."

"Do you have a plan to get away from your parents?"

"I don't know, you know for someone who I just met less than 24 hours ago. It's nice to talk about this shit without someone telling me to get over it."

"And people think I'm mean." I scoff I look up to see him looking at me.

I look to my right and see him already looking at me then he starts to lean in. I push him away and get up.

"I have a boyfriend Andrew, whatever sick twisted game you decided to play on me isn't going to work. I was right from before, you should stay away from me, I love Marcus and no one is going to change that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 15 15
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 ー 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥. "You took a bullet for me." "Of course I did." He answers wholeheartedly. "Did you mean it? What you said?" "Ever...
58.7K 877 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
275K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...
376K 8.7K 50
"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? She said "when I laid my eyes on you ,I k...