After the Cannon Fodder's Reb...

By Usingthisusername

Alternate Title:炮灰重生后 [快穿] Status:Completed Author:Yu Luo Qing Chen Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Mature... More

Arc 1 - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Arc 2 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Arc 3
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Arc 4 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 & 15
Arc 5 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 & 10

2

176 4 0
By Usingthisusername

Read After the Cannon Fodder’s Rebirth 35 RAW:

www.mtlnovel.com

Even so, He Ziming still pretended to maintain his final stubbornness, and never gave up: "Even so, I think I can still."

"You can't change the original world story at will until you have enough world points, but sometimes even the same lines, tone of speech, and wording can change one's view of another and determine the direction of the situation. He Ziming carefully analyzed and said, "I think it's not difficult for me to change Nie Yao's attitude towards Gu Changming and make him feel good about Gu Changming, and although there are some plots I have to go to the plot, but I think In addition to the plot, Gu Changming should also be able to visit the younger brother as a master to express his concern for him. "

He didn't believe that the mission of this world could not be fulfilled.

"Sorry, host you can't do this." He Ziming's idea was only an idea and was rejected by the system.

He Ziming forced: "Why?"

"Because Gu Changming was an important cannon fodder in the early stage of the original world story. In order to keep the world from collapsing, you must keep the hatred and hatred of Nie Yao, the destiny's son, before you have enough world points to change the world story. Above 60 o'clock, you must not let him feel good about you. "The system politely smiled with a good smile.

He Ziming: "..."

He instantly felt that the world was deeply malicious to him.

He Ziming didn't dare to take care of it immediately, and immediately sent the system to him the original world plot carefully and carefully read it. The original world plot is like a novel. The center of the story is around the son of destiny, Nie Yao unfolded.

Although the protagonist, Nie Yao ’s fate was extraordinary, and he was not born yet. The small city where they lived was still flooded in the womb of his mother. The rain in the sky, even a few thunders smashed into the eaves of the room where his mother lived, implying that this was ominous ...

On the day of birth, an earthquake struck the city.

Youfang Warlock passed by this place and looked at his eight characters and asserted on the spot: "This son is ominous, but a natural disaster star, the devil's life."

Nie Yao's father wanted to deal with the son that night.

Nie Yao's mother was reluctant, crying and begging her husband to leave the child, but Nie father was heartless and indescribable. Although Nie Yao could not deal with Nie Yao because of his obstruction, it was a distressed book that would give birth to Nie Yao. His wife abandoned, and threw the mother and the child together into the nun's nun of the abandoned woman who had committed a serious crime outside the city.

Nie's mother was normal at first, but she had been detained in Langzhong for a long time, but people gradually became crazy.

When sober, holding Nie Yao and lovingly said, "My son, there will never be any catastrophe. When the mother was pregnant, there was a dream purple star coming into the body. My son will have great fortune in the future. Dragons and phoenixes in adults. "

"It's all your disaster star, it's all because you gave birth to me, that's how I am now! It's all my fault!" When it was horrible, it turned into a cruel beating and abusing Nie Yao.

I ca n’t eat enough, I do n’t wear warm clothes, and my only loved one repeats this, making Nie Yao ’s childhood very rough and gloomy.

At a young age, she is too smart to work with her aunts in exchange for simple food. The mother who takes care of the madness does not say, but she also has to learn to protect herself and to avoid being beaten, to please his mother. Let his mother be more normal, and less mad, so she has a good sense of insight and sensitivity.

When Nie Yao was four years old, he escaped from Langzhong and hid in a big man. I do n’t know whether it was an officer or soldier or a personal guard. He started a massacre in Langzhong to destroy his mouth. Nie Yao's mother knew she couldn't escape the disaster, and her mother's love overflowed, so she put Nie Yao in the bucket used to fetch water, and tied the bucket to the well with a rope.

In order to attract the attention of the people, he ran out and killed him, so he got a few more days for Nie Yao.

Nie Yao stayed in the well for five full days, couldn't climb up, couldn't eat anything, and could only drink water. He became faint with hunger, and he was about to die.

But an old beggar passed by here.

In order to sip, he pulled the rope up and saved Nie Yao's life, which made him escape.

Nie Yao became a little beggar, begging around with the old beggar, and drifted away. When passing by a town, because an older prostitute caught the thief, the older prostitute saw him poor and adopted him. The mother and son struggled in the remote courtyard of the brothel together.

In order to discuss life, and to deal with prostitutes and turtles for a long time, Nie Yao added a bit of frivolity and flirty to his temperament, and developed a time when he had made Gu Changming extremely displeased. Hell, gossiping, likes to use small means, small cleverness to achieve the purpose of the swagger.

When Nie Yao was twelve years old, his adoptive mother was seriously ill, and the old old man died. A new boss came to the brothel, and a large number of middle-aged prostitutes were dismissed.

The longer Nie Yao's looks, the more outstanding.

The old and new aunts saw that he had a good-looking life, and forced his adoptive mother to coerce him, forcing him to pick up customers.

Nie Yao compromised Lao's request for his adoptive mother's illness and promised to pick up customers. But on the day he picked up the guest, his adoptive mother knew about it, and he did not agree with Nie Yao to accept the client, saying that he had been a prostitute for a lifetime, and he would never let his hard-working child do it again. prostitute.

The old man was angry that Nie Yao's adoptive mother was not aware of it.

Unexpectedly, Nie Yao's adoptive mother had been ill for a long time, but it was a whimper when she went down.

Watching his adoptive mother die in front of his own eyes, Nie Yao followed up with resistance, and by growing up in a brothel, he was familiar with the brothel environment. He took a flower pot and broke the old man's head, causing a burst of confusion. Later, however, he escaped from the brothel regardless of the situation, and ran into a monk who pursued the devil who was killing others.

The monk's ill health, such as enmity, showed that Nie Yao was born out of blood, and was born of a demon.

It was intended that in addition to him for the Tianxingdao, Nie Yao was young but had the power of a true dragon, but backed away from the monk who wanted to execute him.

The matter quickly attracted the attention of the majors. After discussing the decision, they decided to try to execute Nie Yao, but they were discouraged by Yun Xunzi, the head of the Fuyao faction, who is the world ’s largest. On the grounds of virtue, he dissuaded a leader of the faction, and claimed that his faction would take Nie Yao back, remove the demon from his body, and give him no chance to do evil in the future, that is, evil would be controlled by them.

Yun Xuzi has always been highly respected. In addition, the Fuyao faction also has the tolerance of the first person known as Jianxiu in the world, and the major factions have convinced him.

He Ziming saw that the protagonist here was able to spend a few days comfortably.

However, it was another nightmare that Nie Yao greeted.

Yun Xuzi had an illegitimate child in private, but he was born out of heaven and could not follow the path of cultivation. Unless there was a reincarnation of a real dragon or a god, Yun Xuzi had already lost his mind of making his beloved child cultivate an immortal. However, Nie Yao, who was born out of nowhere, may be the reincarnation of the dragon.

Yun Xuzi then claimed that Nie Yao was the demon of heaven, and said that he would dispel it.

Nie Yao, who was only twelve years old, withstood the pain of living bone stripping and cramps, took out Nie Yao's best spiritual roots and meridians, and changed his life to a younger son who had no chance of heaven.

Yun Xuzi drew Nie Yao's spirit. Out of a little compensation and guilt, he brought Nie Yao back to Fuyao as a disciple.

Nie Yao had his spiritual roots and spirit bones removed, so he seemed extraordinarily mediocre among the talented disciples who supported him, and it could even be said that his qualifications were extremely poor.

Although Yun Xuzi concealed Nie Yaosheng's ominous situation, it is very likely that it was a demon body ...

However, because he was a poorly qualified man who became the head of the disciples, he still attracted a lot of jealousy and other disciples for Nie Yao.

Fortunately, Yun Xuzi has always been good for him because of his guilt, and he did not ignore it. In addition, Nie Yao trained a pair of friends in the brothel. He was smooth and would please people's temperament. Although there are many people in the martial arts such as Gu Changming I can't get used to him and made him a lot of friends.

In the days of Fuyao, Nie Yao had a pretty good life, except for Gu Changming, a master who couldn't get used to his style of work and some of the difficulties he was able to resolve.

It was almost the most secure period in his life.

Nie Yao gradually grew up, and then began to follow the trial practice with his brothers and brothers. Although his spirit was stripped and his qualifications were average, his wisdom was extraordinary and he was very fast in the process of trials abroad. A small group with him as the backbone was formed, and the path of annihilation and cultivation was started, all the way like the popular upgrade text, and all kinds of like-minded friends, younger brothers, and younger sisters were started.

Although Gu Changming, a cold and harsh master, has always been accustomed to him, Nie Yao has won a lot of people's love and praise by virtue of his personal charm ...

Everyone agreed that his roots were ordinary, and ordinary qualifications were a pity.

It was the most beautiful period in Nie Yao's life.

But it didn't last long.

It didn't take long for Moxiu to realize a large-scale mischief and trouble, and the evil that caused Taoism came, and the rivers and lakes also gradually flowed out ‘Heaven ’s Demon comes to the world, and the demon comes again. ’Rumors are coming.

The Dao Xiu factions of various factions were born, and in order to maintain the order of the Six Roads, they started the spontaneous demon operation.

Nie Yao's small group is also among them, and is particularly active.

In a battle with Moxiu, Nie Yao unintentionally discovered the plot of Moxiu, and soon reported the matter to Elder Fu Yao Yunzhen and other great powers.

They did not believe in the reincarnation of Nie Yao, a demon, but considering that Nie Yao had been supporting Fu since he was a child, he could never collude with the demon, so they sent someone to investigate the matter secretly. After confirming that Nie Yao's statement was true, the righteous sects marched together, destroying one after another the devil's den.

Nie Yao also shined and became famous.

The heads of the various martial arts gradually began to feel that although Nie Yao was born ominous and had a bad life, it was not necessarily the reincarnation of the demon. Even if the reincarnation of the demon was different, the education was different and the qualifications were average, and it may not be able to accomplish any major event. Believing in him, he began to work with Nie Yao to end up repairing one nest after another.

After Nie Yao was affirmed, his actions became more active.

Soon after, he found the hidden hiding place of the prince of the magic Tao ... Then he immediately revealed the news to the heads of the major factions and helped the elders, intending to take advantage of the pursuit, and wipe out the evil Taoists in one fell swoop.

Clinker this time is a trap set by the magicians.

The disciples of various major factions suffered heavy casualties, and many people questioned and complained about Nie Yaolai.

At this time, I do n’t know who revealed that Nie Yao was the reincarnation of the heavenly demon, and was born ominous. He was born to destroy the heavens and the earth. The major factions immediately became frightened. Many people questioned Nie Yao. He was actually undercover in the Magic Way, and this incident was actually planned by him.

Mo Xiu learned of this, and because he hated Nie Yao, the ancestor of Mo Dao designed to let Mo Xiu begin to spread such rumors. He insisted that Nie Yao was the reincarnation of heaven and magic, and he was born by them. It helped them to rebuild the major schools of repairing the truth. Previously, they were just a set created by them and Nie Yao, and they made Nie Yao believe in others.

Externally, they all agreed to protect Nie Yao who denied that Nie Yao was theirs.

It was even more disturbing, and everyone requested Fuyao to punish Nie Yao.

Elder Fuzhen Yunzhen and the elders of the major factions, after discussion, decided to take Nie Yao, Nie Yao was not guilty of frankness and entered the cell. Fortunately, several of his friends believed him and let Nie Yao was comforted.

However, less than half a month, when the personnel guarding Nie Yao were relaxed.

Several elders and Elder Fuzhen Yunzhen and all the caregivers of Nie Yao were massacred overnight, but Nie Yao disappeared. The joint confirmation of the elders of several major factions has found that these people did not die under other magical repair methods, but the ones who died more than a thousand years ago and died under their hands, leaving behind the devil's curse. In addition, along with the evidence left by Elder Yun Zhen before his death to point the killer's target at the reincarnation of the demon and a friend of Nie Yao temporarily called out the testimony of the name of the murderer Nie Yao.

Everything seems to confirm that Nie Yao is the reincarnation of the devil who came to destroy the world.

Everyone wants to kill and then quickly.

When Nie Yao woke up by a lake, he became the object of everyone's shouting and defeat. He was unknown and was hunted down by the major factions and all the monks. He justified but no one believed it. He couldn't argue with everything, everyone wanted to get rid of him quickly, and he could only escape with serious injuries.

When he met a friend, he explained his reasoning. The friend said that he believed him, but he sold his whereabouts to various martial arts, and wanted to exchange his head for a generous bounty.

Nie Yao broke his arm and fled. He wanted to return to the martial arts to find Yun Xuzi to explain the truth, and he was fair.

At that time, Nie Yao still believed in the martial arts, Master, and the Brothers would help themselves and believe in their own ...

As soon as he reached the foot of Fuyao Mountain, he met the little girl who grew up together and explained everything to the little girl. The little girl also said that she would believe him. However, while he was unprepared, Xiao Shimei shot suddenly and narrowed his eyes. After causing Nie Yao to be blind, he tied him up and took it to the head of Yun Xuzi.

Nie Yao couldn't justify opening his mouth.

Yun Xuzi directly sentenced him to death, saying that Fu Yao would uprightly destroy himself in addition to this villain.

He was praised and loved by the majors for his selflessness.

Yun Xuzi and the major factions tried all the methods, but Nie Yao seemed to have the power of the magic dragon to protect him. Not these mortals can kill them. Nie Yao suffered torture under their hands, but could not die.

Yun Xuzi finally decided to throw Nie Yao into the town's evil tower, which was dedicated to demon and fierce beasts, and let him survive.

"Nie Yao, you should die. You shouldn't have lived in this world." Before pushing Nie Yao into the town's evil tower, Yun Xuzi was attached to Nie Yao's ears and said to him, "As long as You are dead and never show up again, my child's spiritual roots will always be my child. "

Nie Yao did not expect that his respected Master was such a person, so he was frustrated and embarrassed to everyone.

From the beginning of his life, it seemed as if he was being persecuted all the way from heaven, destined to be enchanted ...

The following plot is that Nie Yao suffered from the torture of the demons in the town's evil tower and did not die. He accidentally got a book of magic Tao. After reading the practice, he killed the demons in the tower and escaped with a serious injury. Ye Lingbao, the fourth division brother who had been taken away by him, came across. Ye Lingbao broke Nie Yao's veins in Houshan and destroyed his flesh. He wanted to take the opportunity to except Nie Yao ... Unexpectedly, he was countered by Nie Yao and attracted a lot of people, including Gu Changming. Disciples ...

Gu Changming hit Nie Yao as a big disciple.

Seeing that there was no way to retreat, Nie Yao didn't want to be tortured by the imprisoned tower in the town again, so he used flesh and blood as a curse. The demon on the spot opened the bottomless abyss of the Demon family sealed in Fuhouhoushan and jumped down.

After returning, Nie Yao is the new Beiming Demon King, bringing the Beiming Demon to the world. The first thing he returned was to get revenge one by one from those who had killed him, and to retrieve his own spirit bones and veins from Ye Lingbao ...

The catastrophes began, and the story came to an abrupt end ...

"Bottom! This is too bad. The son of destiny is so miserable, no wonder this Nie Yao will be blackened. The plotter of this world is in the newspaper." He Ziming has done so many tasks and has worn so many worlds This is the first time I have encountered such a tragic fate.

He really understands why the destiny son of this world is like this.

The system politely smiled at him.

He Ziming closed the original world plot, sorted out his thoughts, and immediately asked: "The original world plot of this world should not be over yet? If the story really ends here, then I am really a dog . "

"Moreover, there should be a villain boss in this story, right? I see that there are many foreshadowings in the story. Nie Yao walked here step by step and went like this. It feels like someone is constantly pushing him into the magic behind the scenes. Who is that person? "He Ziming is a good young man who observes carefully and is good at finding errors and finding details.

From the perspective of Nie Yao in the plot, he believes that there are a lot of things that are directed against him and that he is being manipulated by Gu Changming behind the scenes. From the perspective of Nie Yao, Gu Changming is an outspoken and honest hypocrite, and many have caused Nie Yao to suffer. There are innumerable implication of the framed matter, but only point out.

However, He Ziming, who has Gu Changming's memory, knows that these things are really not related to Gu Changming.

Then who is behind the scenes who has been trapping Nie Yao secretly and forcing him to go out of his way, and who has not kept his hands on Gu Changming?

"Yes, the original world plot released by this world is indeed incomplete, and there is indeed a villain boss hiding behind the scenes." The system admitted very frankly.

He Ziming frowned: "Then ..."

"However, because of the world difficulty coefficient setting and limitation of double s-class missions. These things are to be discovered by the host slowly, or they must have enough world points to redeem the answer." The system did not wait for his voice to fall, and said : "Before that, I can't tell the host who the villain in this world is, nor can I pass the rest of the original world's plot to the host. I also ask the host to understand."

He Ziming finally understood what is called a double s-level difficulty task: "Well, even a villain boss has to find out who he is, this is to make me follow the rhythm of the suspicious detective line."

System: o ((╮ ▽ ≦ o) !!!

"However, do you think you can stump me like this? Then you also underestimate your host." He Ziming looked at the base of the system and wanted to poke his face.

The system provoked and asked, "Oh? What are you going to do now, host?"

"Isn't it necessary to let Nie Yao continue to misunderstand Gu Changming and hate him as the villain's shield target? OK, I obey, let Nie Yao continue to be disgusted and hate Gu Changming for not feeling good to him." He Ziming shrugged.

As soon as the system looked at him like this, he knew what he was thinking.

Sure enough, the idea came out, and it heard He Ziming say, "I have done too many Baiyueguang missions, I almost forgot. Gu Changming's mission is to save Cangsheng and the teacher, and if possible, let someone bring Nie Yao back to the right path. , No longer fall into the demon, seeing Master Yunhua soaring, there is no stipulation that Nie Yao must be liked by himself, and have a good impression on Gu Changming, and Gu Changming must bring him back to the right path. "

The system tells him the rules, and he can only bite the bullet and read the task carefully.

"……"system.

He Ziming found the solution all of a sudden: "The reason why Nie Yao stayed dark all the time was because he had been living in the dark, and no one pulled him, thinking that the people who really treated him took him to hell, never Have you seen the light? "

"If, at this time, there is a man who is really good to him, and uses his heart to affect his people with love to save him, and saves him, and requires him not to fall into the devil, will he not fall into the devil? Is he not born? Anti-social! "He Ziming applauded for his wit:" Gu Changming must be a bad guy and he is not required to be Gu Changming to introduce him to the right path. I don't need Gu Changming's identity ... open a vest and play fine points. "

He opened his mind wide and consulted the system: "By the way, I do n’t need to use the identity of Gu Changming to approach Nie Yao when I open a vest. Brush him for his favorability. It does n’t violate the rules."

"... This is not a violation." The system hesitated before answering.

He Ziming snapped his fingers: "That's it, I just said that there is no task that I can't complete, and now the moon is dark and the wind is high, Nie Yao's fever is a good opportunity to brush his favorability, and the baby is gone."

"……"system.

It knew for the first time that it could still play like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.9K 182
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
8.4K 758 21
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
20.9K 882 30
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
219K 2.9K 80
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္