After the Cannon Fodder's Reb...

By Usingthisusername

Alternate Title:炮灰重生后 [快穿] Status:Completed Author:Yu Luo Qing Chen Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Mature... More

Arc 1 - 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Arc 2 - 1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Arc 3
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Arc 4 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 & 15
Arc 5 - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 & 10

4

294 7 0
By Usingthisusername

After the Cannon Fodder’s Rebirth ACFR Chapter 25 English:

www.mtlnovel.com

"Host, don't let your own temperament come from you, it will really reduce favorability ..." The system was very worried, fearing that the host would let itself go.

He Ziming grinned, trying to make fun of it.

Just then, He Ziming's mobile phone suddenly received a text message: "Do you know your boyfriend has always regarded you as a stand-in?"

The message was sent anonymously. He Ziming had just received the text message before he could go back. He received several photos of Su Yue and Lin Zhiling who were very intimate on their mobile phones. Photos of the period, at that time Lin Zhizhi did not know Fang Ming.

From the perspective of taking pictures, Fang Ming and Su Yue are really very similar.

The difference is temperament. Su Yue and his innocent clear eyes always make him feel soft and innocent, and he can't help but want to protect him.

Fang Ming, like a little monster with his teeth dancing on his feet, wrapped himself in a layer of copper and iron walls, which made people feel that he was indestructible and that nothing could hurt him.

It is easy for people to say to him, "I'm sorry, he needs me more than you, he can't do without me. And without me, you will still be the kind of person."

At this point in time, the person who sent him a message, except for Su Heng, who was so entrenched in Su Yue, and had already cooperated with Lin Zhiwen, his long-time cousin, Lin Hengwen, did not think of him.

He Ziming guessed who sent the message, but chose to follow the development track of the original story and gave Su Heng a message: "Who are you? What do you want to do?"

"Do you want to know who your boyfriend is with and what are you doing?" The other party did not answer him, but asked again.

No more sound.

He Ziming repeatedly looked at the photos sent by the other party when Su Yue and Lin Zhi's trip were together, watching Lin Zhi's trip looking at Su Yue and the Tibetans revealed in previous and even recent eyes could not hide the admiration and hiding Concerned, his complexion was finally uncontrollable, and his fists were clenched into his fists.

Such a look was never seen when Lin Zhizhi watched Fang Ming, never before.

He Ziming took a deep breath and could no longer control himself by dialing a phone call for Lin Zhixing. The call was quickly connected, and Lin Zhi's voice came from the phone: "Hey ..."

"Where are you now? When are you planning to come back?" He Ziming interrupted him before he finished speaking.

The voice on Lin Zhixing's side was very noisy: "I'm outside and something happened to Yue and I may not be able to go back tonight, you first ..."

Before he could stop speaking, He Ziming hung up the phone severely.

He stopped listening and didn't want to listen ...

He Ziming knew that it wasn't Lin Zhi's trip this time that he didn't want to come back, because Su Yuehe had something in his hand that Su Heng wanted to take back, so he caused a car accident and something really happened.

But Fang Ming, as the party, did not know ...

As Lin Zhixing's boyfriend, and originally appeared next to Lin Zhixing as a substitute for Su Yuehe, he would only think, why, why is Su Yuehe again?

He didn't do enough, wasn't he good enough? He is the boyfriend of Lin Zhi's trip, but Lin Zhi's trip will only revolve around Su Yuehe forever.

Obviously ...

Because of his coma, the relationship between him and Lin's trip has improved a lot.

Why did Su Yuehe come out again to spoil the situation, and Lin's trip was so good that it didn't take long for him to return to the old state because of Su Yuehe ...

Fang Ming was not reconciled.

He Ziming smashed the contents of the room, and even the screen of the mobile phone was broken. After venting, he slammed through the door and called for a taxi to run to the bar.

"Handsome guy, are you arguing with your wife?" The taxi driver asked him very familiarly, seeing that he was in a bad mood and went out in the middle of the night.

He Ziming's eyes were red and bloodshot, and his forehead and blue tendons were violent, and he looked like he was not angry.

The taxi driver looked at him so eagerly to discern the situation and was afraid to talk anymore.

He Ziming faced such an unhappy face, but almost laughed at the system and said to the system: "Even the reason for the derailment, the former should have the villain for me, and if I don't, Aren't you sorry for your fate? "

He feels that Fang Ming has every reason to deviate from this situation.

"... But, can you find that person?" The system thought it was too purposeless.

Can you find it at a bar?

He Ziming was very relaxed: "Even if you can't find it, go to the bar and go to waves!"

"……"system.

The car drove to the bar soon, so He Ziming got out of the car with a murderous face, took the door and rushed into the bar.

The bar staff was so scared that they almost thought he was here to catch the scene.

Inside the bar, the lights were green, and the noise was very noisy. A group of red men and green women hugged together for fun.

He Ziming turned a blind eye and went straight to the bar.

"It's been a long time, Mr. Fang." He went halfway without squinting, but was stopped.

He Ziming hesitated for a moment before he realized who the person in front of him was: "... Mr. Lu."

He did not expect that he could not find his dear, but he saw Su Yuehe's genuine attack first ...

The big company with the same name as Lin's, Lu's current family, Lu Wensheng, is also the main force behind the original track to help Su Yue and send the original owner to prison.

He Ziming didn't expect to encounter this clean-hearted protagonist in this smoky bar. As the main protagonist, Lu Wensheng has a very good appearance. His nose is tall, his features are deep, his body is full of aristocratic style, dressed Talking about his temperament, he all revealed that his origins were extraordinary, and no one else could learn.

Even more frightening is that Lu Wensheng, one of the destiny's sons, has outstanding working ability and talent for business.

It is the kind of person that the original owner hates the most. He is jealous and can't be jealous. He just stands by the other side and feels inferior and inferior.

"Why don't you see President Lin?" Lu Wensheng looked at him with a smile, polite.

He Ziming answered angrily: "Why, Mr. Lu missed him?"

"No, I just didn't expect that Mr. Fang would come to this place alone." Lu Wensheng looked at He Ziming with a deep smile on his lips. "I thought Mr. Fang didn't like the atmosphere of the bar very much."

He was a little surprised that the other party today was like taking an explosive package. Fang Ming, who climbed from the bottom, often had an inferiority complex with a proud mask in front of them, and never showed weakness. Emotional exposure, always wearing a pair can do everything, even some disdain these masks from a golden spoon.

In the circle, the evaluation of each other's voices is that they have excellent abilities but are too self-assertive. They always clean themselves because they always wear Granny Lin, who is a vice mask, and they don't get along well.

Today, seeing Fang Ming's emotions so exposed and so embarrassed, Lu Wensheng couldn't help raising a little curiosity.

He Ziming is still frosty: "If you don't like it before, it doesn't mean you won't like it in your whole life, Mr. Lu, do you mean?"

Lu Wensheng looked at him and smiled slightly.

After a few words of greetings from He Ziming and him, he never looked back and found a separate seat at the bar. He ordered a few bottles of wine and started filling himself.

Lu Wensheng returned to his group of friends, but still couldn't help looking at the direction of He Ziming who was drunk alone with the eyes of curious exploration.

"Why, Lao Lu, what do you see?" Lu Wensheng's friend asked curiously when he saw his eyes constantly moving in one direction.

Lu Wensheng looked back and said, "Look at Mr. Fang, it's weird to see him come to the bar all by himself."

"Mr. Fang, Tianxing that Lin's man-in-law?" Lu Wensheng is indeed very clean and accustomed. The friend who came to the bar with him almost embraced one or several young ladies and ducks, but he was alone.

Lu Wensheng whispered, "... Um."

"He is also not easy. He and Lin Zhi's trip are not considered young, but recently I heard that he turned out to be just a stand-in. Lin Zhi's favorite was the little Su family. Now the little Su family wakes up. Lin Zhi's trip will not take him seriously, he did not care about him at all, he got the little boy of the Su family to his company to protect his eyes every day, and went in and out together ... Well, what about their future, not yet It must be. "His friend was gossiping very well and knew many things in the circle.

Lu Wensheng frowned: "Little boy of the Su family?"

"It was the wife who died six years ago and left all her family property to her illegitimate son, the Su family, who would give birth to a child who would draw a firework like a little prince," said the friend.

Another interjected: "Isn't he a vegetative?"

"Wake up now, I haven't realized Fang Ming looks like him before, now think about it ... This Fang Ming is really pathetic."

"..."

The gossip in the circle of friends on Lu Wensheng's side opened, but Lu Wensheng himself couldn't hear the gossip at all, and didn't want to know who the young Su family was, but he left all his sight and attention alone not far away. On the man who was drunk.

I don't know why, he suddenly seemed to have an inexplicable interest in the other party ...

He Ziming filled his own wine bottle by bottle, drinking himself like a flushed shrimp.

Seeing the system as a whole is bad, and asked, "Host, are you sure you are here for pleasure, aren't you drunk to death?"

He Ziming was pouring wine and had no time to answer the system, but suddenly there was a person who did not know when he stood next to him and snatched the bottle from his hand.

Lu Wensheng ...

"What are you doing?" He Ziming looked at him fiercely with red eyes.

Lu Wensheng got to his ear, but said softly: "General Manager Fang, your pants are unzipped."

He Ziming: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 3K 88
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
567K 14K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
23.2K 1K 27
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...
69.3K 2K 190
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...