His Favorite Crime ā€¢ Andy Bar...

By chrissybaeevans

After taking a last minute business trip, lies and secrets of the past slowly begin to unravel. Newton's dis... More

Chapter 1' His Favorite Crime
Chapter 2' Traitor
Chapter 3' Enough For You
Chapter 4' Happier
Chapter 5' Deja Vu
Chapter 6' 1 Step Forward, Three Steps Back
Chapter 7' Good 4 You
Chapter 8' Hope Ur Ok
Chapter 9' Brutal
Chapter 10' Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter 11' Time after Time
Chapter 12' Nostalgia
Chapter 13' Too Little Too Late
Chapter 14' Good Luck Andy!
Chapter 16' Color Accents
Chapter 17' Tick, Tick, Tick.
Chapter 18' I'm All Here
Chapter 19' Heavy Heart
Chapter 20' Void
Chapter 21' Knocked Up?
Chapter 22' Pradalicious!
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 1
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 2
Chapter 24' Chamomile
Chapter 25' Rough Patch
Chapter 26' Manila Secrets
Chapter 27' Force of Habit
Chapter 28' Special Guest

Chapter 15' New Friends & Shoes

1.3K 71 87
By chrissybaeevans

...................................
Chapter Fifteen👠: New Friends & Shoes
......................................

Warnings; fluff, angst, Steve is a big warning!!!!

Words: 5.7k

Tony watches as Andy's Audi pulls up into the house's driveway, he looks down to make sure he has all the paperwork and of course, the keys, ready.

"Andy, good morning," Tony greets his client, smiling surprised at Andy's sudden...glow.

"It's an amazing morning, Tony," Andy smiles big and Tony is just starstruck, it's as if someone else was inside Andy's body. An imposter.

Usually Andy's more reserved, serious and quiet. Here this man was practically jumping up in the air, with the biggest smile on his face.

"What?" Andy laughs out loud, as Tony blinks at him a few times as if he had three heads.

"I'm not even going to ask," Ari did mention that Andy bought this house for something much bigger, but he couldn't say, so Tony decides he'll stay out of it, chuckling at him Tony drops the keys in Andy's hand.

"All yours, Andy, congratulations man," Tony places a gentle hand on his client's shoulder.

Andy jerks the keys up a bit just to let them fall back in his big palm.

~ few days later ~

You look over at Stevie sleeping, something is wrong with his mood. He's always grumpy all the time, and he barely talks to you.

So you took matters into your own hands, you know it must've been hard for your Steve to leave everything behind in New York and move to Boston with you.

That's why you were quietly crawling out of your bed, slipping your robe on, with your phone in your hand, a text chain pulled up. They're here!

Quietly making your way down the stairs, you open the door, Nat and Bucky on the other side with big smiles on their face and each with a suitcase.

"Hi!" You whisper shout, their flight arrived very early, you were supposed to tell Steve the surprise and drive with him to pick his friends up.

But things change.

Bucky pulls you in close for a hug, and Nat does too, you motion them to come inside and Bucky helps Nat out with her suitcase.

Steve's a light sleeper, being a detective, it's natural for him to be on alert all hours of the day.

"Do you guys want coffee, tea?" It was a bit past 7am, you weren't sure what they wanted. You know they must be exhausted from the jet lag.

"Tea," Bucky murmurs in a low voice, and Nat puts his finger up indicating two teas.

"He's going to be so happy you both are here," you whisper, going to boil some water, "he's been having a...some rough days...but I know when he sees you guys he'll cheer up."

Since the living room was close to the kitchen you could still talk with them even a few feet apart.

"Did he say what was bothering him?" Nat wonders, Steve is usually very uplifting and happy.

You shake your head, "I tried getting it out of him, he says there's nothing wrong, but I know there is..." you frown looking down at the boiling water.

"He'll get over it, Y/n," looking at Bucky he winks at you, sitting beside Nat on the couch, with his arms crossed. He winks at you which makes you smile.

"Y/n?" Your eyes widen at the strong voice echoing through the downstairs part of the home.

Nat and Bucky smile to know Steve's awake and seconds away to seeing them.

You smile too, and walk to meet Steve at the bottom of the stairs, he rubs sleep from his eyes, "who are you talking to? Why did you leave bed?"

"C'mere, husband," you squeal and grab his hand leading him further towards the living room area.

"No!" He yanks you back with a strong tug on your wrist, and every ounce of excitement leaves your eyes. And the smile on your lips.

"Who were you talking to? And don't you play games with me. You've been staying later at work, and you know how much that makes me mad."

It's true, days have been long and busy, but business is good, he should be happy for you. Instead he's just jealous you work more than be with him.

You shake your head, confused, squinting your eyes, "is that why you've been so angry these days?"

Steve scoffs, and you flinch, "as a matter of fact yeah, I want you here at home with me, not locked away in your office doing god knows what, or god knows who!"

Your bottom lip trembles, and your stomach turns when you remember Nat and Bucky are in the living room and hearing everything.

"I don't like this you, Y/n, staying at work late, talking to guys, and god knows who in my own goddamn house," Steve waves his arms furiously at his sides.

Your eyes fill with tears, wiping them away, you hold your head up high, what the hell is his problem? What guys was he talking about?

"I was talking to your best friends, your surprise because I wanted to make you feel better."

"Did I ask you to do that?" Steve stares at you with a blank expression, almost carelessness in his eyes.

He's different. So different.

"You know what...Steve...I don't like this YOU!" You shout at him, so much anger built inside you, he grabs your hand as you try to resort back to your bedroom, but this time you flick his grip away and storm off.

"What the hell, Steve?" Nat appears and shrugs her hands up. Bucky standing next to her just as astounded. Who was this Steve, treating his wife horribly? Nat never in a million years would've thought Steve would be this way as a husband.

"Stay out of it," Was all Steve said as he marched up the stairs behind you.

You snuggle up into the corner of your bathroom. The door closed, big tears falling down your cheeks. You just wanted to do something nice for him.

Steve grabs the knob to the bathroom, and jiggles it when he finds it locked. You flinch at the motion, fearing he's still angry, you've never seen him like this.

"Y/n, baby, open the door," Steve's calm and monotone voice is different than the scary one he used minutes ago.

You stay quiet, trying to not cry too loud, he knows you're in here. But you just don't want to see him or speak to him.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry," Steve takes a deep breath, "I-I'm just stressed with work. I swear, honey, I am so thankful for you for flying Nat and Bucky out, it's exactly what I needed. You are the best sweetie, can you come out and give me a kiss?"

You shake your head, covering your ears, here's the stupid toxic cycle again, he freaks out on you, then he regrets it and apologizes. Just for it to happen all over again.

"Let me take us all out for breakfast, at your favorite spot? We can catch up with Nat and Bucky, and we can even call up Lana and Ari to see if they'd like to join us. You can see Olivia. We can let everyone know we're trying for a baby, tell them the big news. Celebrate. It'll be fun." Steve continues to apologize and use his best soft voice, his forehead against the door as he awaits an answer from you.

"I am sorry, baby, let me make it better. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. Can I make it better?" He stills proceeds when you don't answer. He's growing impatient, ready to bang this door down if you won't open it.

When the locks clicks and the door opens, you gasp for air from your sobs as you sincerely look at Steve, needing to see his face to see if he's serious or if he's just going to freak out on you again.

"I'm so sorry, my love," Steve is quick to hold your face and give you a tender kiss on your lips, "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Okay? You know me, I get all, possessive over you and I can't control what I say."

You gulp, and nod, shaky arms wrapping around your husband for a hug, he is quick to hug you back and pick you up so you put your legs around him too.

"Don't...don't do that ever again...please," you sound so sweet and scared, Steve shakes his head. Holding you close to him, a hand at the back of your head. Petting your hair. He let his emotions and secrets get the best of him.

"Let's go tell Bucky and Nat we're headed out," Steve holds you tight before beginning to let you go.

"Just hold me for a little bit please," you whisper, hiding your face in his neck, and shaking in his arms.

~

Lana cuddles on Ari's chest as the couple wakes up to his phone ringing, Ari groans and reaches to grab his phone, sleepily he grabs his work phone which was not the one ringing.

Tossing his work phone somewhere into the comforter he grabs his personal cell, not seeing it's Steve calling, "Levinson," Ari's voice is evident to what he was up to...sleeping peacefully.

"You know what they say, Levinson, early bird gets the worm," Steve chuckles at hearing his friend's croaky voice.

"Early bird can shut the fuck up," Ari doesn't dare open his eyes, he's too tired for that, Lana is trying her best to fall back asleep as well. Trying to get as much sleep as she can before little Livvie wakes up to boss her around yet another day.

"C'mon Ari, wake the family up, we're headed out for breakfast, my treat, Y/n and I are celebrating. Plus she flew in Bucky and Nat for me. So we're all going to catch up over breakfast."

"Mhm, okay," Ari doesn't really understand much of Steve's invitation, he only understood where they were meeting and the time.

Hanging up Ari tosses his personal cell into the comforter as well, disappearing into the white fluffiness.

"C'mere, baby, we still have a good 10 minutes," Ari sleepily kisses Lana's forehead and pulls her close and she gladly accepts her husband's cuddles.

45 minutes later

Lana wakes up, as the sun changes it's position in the sky and directly comes into the bedroom, it warms her face and makes her eyes flutter open.

She breathes in and out, and realizes a heaviness to her chest, it's her big bear of a husband, sleeping peacefully on her chest, his arms tight around her.

Lana turns to look at the time, on the clock that's hung in the couple's bedroom, 15 minutes till 9, is that clock right? It's been that long?

"Ari..." she groans out, rubbing her eyes, and yawning out, "...what time did Steve say?"

Ari shakes his head, he doesn't want to get up, or think. He just wants to sleep, but Lana moving his long locks out of the way make him want to open his eyes and look at her.

"Sometime around nine, he said," Ari kisses his wife's chest and snuggles back in under the covers.

"Ari. What?" Lana couldn't hear well, still being in that state of just waking up, "Ari, it's 8:45!"

"Mama, sh!" Livvie shouts from the bottom of the bed, by her mother's legs, "I sleepin'."

"Livvie, sweetie, how did you get in here? When?" Lana notices the open door, and Livvie holding her stuffy and covered by her blanket.

"In da night," Livvie simply responds before she decides to wake up all together and sit up as well.

"C'mere, Liv," Lana opens her arms for her baby to fall into them and she does, Lana scoots out from her comfy bed holding her baby girl and Ari turns around to the other side.

"Text Steve that we're going to be a little late, tell them not to wait up on us, I'm going to shower quickly with Livvie," Ari's wife says and sighs as he opens his eyes.

Guess he has to wake up all together too.

~

Nat remains quiet as she processes the situation, you were acting normal, you and Steve were actually.

Like as if this morning never happened, neither of you even brought it up on the way here to the breakfast place.

Bucky is also a bit confused, but is too busy catching up with Steve about everything.

"Two black coffees, and two shaken espressos," The waiter comes and hands out the table's beverage orders.

Steve slips his hand onto your thigh, sliding your chair closer to his, "are we ready to order, perhaps?"

Nat looks around the table, the boys are still deep into a conversation about the precinct and you were trying not to look at the server. She senses tension from you, something wasn't right.

Nat smiles at the waiter, seeing she's the only one paying attention to him, "we're still waiting on two others, they shouldn't be any longer."

"Yeah. Okay, no worries. Gotcha," The young man smiles and heads back to get his other orders for his other tables together.

"So, um, how's your business doing?" Nat asks, trying to pull you into conversation.

You look at her and put your hand around Steve's wrist, "good, um," your eyes drift to your husband but he's busy looking at Bucky.

"I have two houses I'm decorating now, including Lana's, plus an apartment and a ranch for a family a bit outside the city."

You take a sip of your drink, Nat recommended it to you, and you love it, "this is so good!"

Nat giggles at your eyes filling with pure amusement, "I know, it's my fav. You don't need the sugar cause the syrup they use is already sweet."

You take another sip, letting the goodness slide down your throat, yum.

"So do you usually do family homes? Or..."

You shake your head at the redhead, "no, anyone who needs help or wants to decorate their home. Obviously above the age of 18. Whoever can pay upfront."

"I'll have to get you back into the city one day, our place is so like...dead..." You and Nat giggle at the word she used.

You nod, "I know exactly what you're talking about. Well, Steve and I are planning on um, going back to visit you guys of course and spend a few days in the city. So once we know when, we can work something out I'm sure."

"That sounds great, Y/n," Nat smiles at you, and you feel happy. She's so kind, but fierce. You like her.

"Y/n...um...I wanted to ask you about—" the arrival and Lana and Ari cuts Nat off, as you shoot your from your seat, hearing Livvie shout your name. Making the people of the diner look over to the door.

Seeing a couple walk in hand in hand and their little toddler racing to you.

"Hi honey!" You open your arms for her to fall into them, as she lets Ari's hand go, "you are getting so big each time I see you."

"Miss you, Auntie Y/n!" She wraps her little arms around your neck and gives you the sweetest hug.

Ari and Lana settle down, Lana sitting next to you, and after they said hello to everyone, Livvie demands to sit on your lap.

The waiter comes and gets everyone's orders, Steve orders for you and Lana finds that to be weird. Especially since you wouldn't even look at the waiter to begin with.

Ari noticed it too, when his wife looks at him.

"You're going to get pancakes?!" Bucky speaks to his niece, she nods at him, smiling. Pancakes were so delicious.

"No you're not, I'm going to eat them all," Bucky shrugs his hands as Livvie shakes her little head at her Uncle.

"Nooooo!" She shouts at him, Nat is baffled how loud the little toddler is. She's absolutely adorable.

The food comes and everyone enjoys time with one another, catching up and Steve finally quiets everyone down to tell the big news.

"So everyone, Y/n and I love you all so much, and we want to let you guys know that we're expanding our beautiful family and trying for a baby!"

Bucky cheers, while Ari and Lana give each other another look, you notice Nat seemed a bit...disappointed, and Lana just gave you a forced smile.

She knows you don't want to start trying now, she knows your plan, why did you change it? Or better yet who made you change it?

Despite it all, Lana hugs you, whispering, "congratulations, Y/n, you're going to be a great mom one day."

Ari shakes hands with Steve and pulls him in close, congratulating him as well. Even though he felt bad for Andy, knowing what his plan was. What his intentions were.

"MAMA, look!" Livvie chews as she speaks, "a croissant, I found on the floor, yummy!"

Ari is quick to take away the half eaten croissant and wrap it into a napkin, scolding Livvie for eating stuff from the ground. Lana removes any food she had from her mouth with her finger. Livvie cries at it being taken from her, seeking comfort in your arms.

~

It's been a few days since Bucky and Nat were here, they flew back just yesterday, after lots of going out to eat with them, staying up late drinking with them, and just spending a good time with them.

Stevie is changed after their stay, he's much back to his normal self, as he plants his arms at each side of your spinning chair.

It's Monday, the start of the work week, and you were trying to get as much work as you could done, so you could get home and start making dinner for your husband.

"Baby, stop," you giggle as you try your best to look at your computer and log in the materials you used last week.

Steve kisses your cheek, then your throat, and you feel all your concentration going out the window.

He was in his dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, looking absolutely dashing, a pair of sunglasses hanging above the buttons.

You have been having so much sex, it's ridiculous, sometimes it's slow and loving, other times it's rough and back breaking.

And Steve always whispers how you're going to be a wonderful mother, pregnant with his baby soon, and his forever.

"I'll let you work if you keep my lap warm," He proposes, that devilish smirk on his gorgeous face, how can you say no to that?

You sit up and Steve sits down quickly, grabbing your waist and sitting you down, you type away at your computer, however this position was worse because you could feel him, and his hands had better access to your body, plus his lips latching to your neck.

You couldn't function.

Until your assistant comes in, opening the door just to close it when she sees the private moment occurring, "come in, it's fine, what do you need?" You call out and push Steve's hands away before he smirks and decides to give you a break.

He just can't stop touching you. Loving on you.

"I have a new client that says they want to meet with you."

Looking at the time, Steve takes the words from your mouth, "we're closing up in 30 minutes. Tell them to come another day."

"They insisted." You sees the desperation in your assistant's eyes, "they said they knew you, Mrs.Rogers."

You tilt your head, and motion your fingers for her to go get them, "bring them in, I'm sure it won't be long."

"There goes my dinner," Steve sighs and gathers you close to his lap.

~

Andy follows the kind receptionist to an office door, "she's right in here."

"Thank you," Andy smiles kindly at the woman, already leaving back to gather her things and head out soon.

Andy knocks on the door, and smiles again when he hears your voice, telling him to come in.

He meets your eyes, but then realizes you weren't alone, all comfortable on his lap, as he gave you kisses to your cheek, making you giggle.

That should be him.

"Andy?" Your eyes widen at seeing who exactly was standing in your office.

Andy doesn't say anything, he has to remain cool and collective, lashing out on you for being close with your husband was not a good way to start a close relationship with you.

So he gulps down his anger and smiles very softly, "I come with a business proposition."

You smile gently too, he looks so good, like as if nothing ever happened, but you know those memories are long gone. That was your past life, looking back at Steve, he's your present.

Steve smiles softly at you, he isn't going to freak out because he knows Andy is a lost cause, it's like him and his wife dating and sneaking around never even happened—because the guy doesn't even remember it.

So you're pleased when Steve places his hands on your waist, rising you up, you see him stand and shake hands with Andy, "she's the best in town, you came to the right place."

"I'm going to wait for you in the car, sweetheart," Steve comes closer back to your desk, reaching for your face and kissing you gently the first few times before he sneaks his tongue in.

Of course he wants to make any other man absolutely jealous of what he has.

Andy wants to melt into the ground right about now, he wants to shove Steve off of you, scream out loud that you are his. To stop fucking kissing what wasn't his.

You admire the way Steve didn't have a meltdown in front of Andy, Andy is a sore subject for the both of you. And you're glad to see Steve is handling things cordially.

Except for the toe curling kiss he's giving you right now,  in front of Andy. That's how you know he's still a bit jealous of leaving you alone in your office with Andy.

Steve just wants to mark his territory, and let Andy see how in love you are with him, no matter what Andy this was, even if he didn't have his memories back yet.

"Don't be too long, baby," Steve kisses you again, leaving you panting, "I'm starving and horny."

Andy grips the arm rests, but you don't notice, too busy looking into Steve's ocean eyes.

Your cheeks heat up, you nod and gulp, Steve is so crass sometimes.

Kissing you one last time on your cheek, you watch Steve head out, walking past the wide open door, "I want this door open, too."

Andy rolls his eyes at him bossing you around, as if he were your father or something. And the worst part is you bow down to him like some kind of king.

"Yes, handsome, I will. I won't be long." Your recited answers make Andy sick, what kind of marriage was this?

Gulping his anger down once again, Andy sits up straight in one of the two chairs you had in front of your desk. You meet his eyes and it's like all those feelings come rushing back again.

You're glad Steve left because he'd be really angry at the way you're so flushed and nervous right now.

"S-so," you speak, after diverting your eyes anywhere but Andy's, "um, tell me all about your proposition."

"How long have you been doing this?" Andy feels at ease being able to talk to you again, all he wants to do is just grab you and spin you around. Hold you and never let you go.

"Um, a few years now," you smile at him, he's always so polite but serious, the way he's speaking reminds you of his old self.

"And you're the best, how they say?" He's just trying to make conversation at this point, wanting you to never stop talking to him.

You nod and smile again, "I guess so, that's what Steve says, and I always get nice compliments when I finish a home. So I think I'm doing alright."

Andy can't take his eyes off of you, no matter if you can't look him in the eye just yet, he finds it adorable.

"Mrs.Rogers?"

Who the hell was Mrs.Rogers? Andy thinks as he turns to look at your assistant peeking her head in the doorway.

"Yes?" You nod and avert your attention to her.

Your assistant slouches, a bit scared to tell you you had another client waiting, "you have another client waiting for you outside, I told her we're closing soon, but she said she only wants to meet you is all. Heard a lot of good things about what you do."

"And about you!" A woman calls out from behind your assistant, wedging her way inside, a beautiful red haired woman, with heels on, and a trench coat and a very expensive bag on her forearm.

"Hi, I'm sorry, I know you are busy. But I just really couldn't wait to meet you," the woman says and you rise from your desk to shake her hand.

Moving around and forward to meet you more politely, she takes your hand and gives it a good shake, Andy can't stop looking at your figure, in that pencil skirt, those heels you had on.

He wishes you were going home to him, not Steve. Making dinner for him, not Steve. No scratch that, Andy wouldn't even make you cook after a long day, he'd treat you to dinner.

Averting his eyes to your face expression, you were smiling and nodding at what this other lady was saying. He doesn't care for the other lady, he just wants to keep talking to you, keeping looking at you.

"I got a new condo, downtown, and I'd just love for you to really make it come alive." The red head brushes her long hair behind her shoulder and smiles at you with her white teeth. Ginger freckles scattering her t-zone. She's very pretty.

"No problem at all, I can't wait to really make your vision come to life," you wave your hand up because you just like to talk with your hands when you're nervous.

Andy knows this because he knows you.

And Andy also knows that you're nervous because he's there, good to know he still has that effect on you.

Moving your hands made the ring on your finger sparkle, catching the red head's eye.

"Honey! Oh my god," the redhead puts a hand on her chest, confidently taking your hand, eyeing your engagement ring, "this ring is beautiful! Holy fuck,"

Andy makes a face at that, that ring isn't even your dream choice of an engagement ring, he knows what you like, and that piece of diamond on your finger was not it. He could do so much better. Make you so happy.

You giggle at the red head's strong language as she squints to really get a good look at your wedding band, and your engagement ring. Your assistant, who was by the doorway still, laughs too.

"Excuse my language, I curse when I'm excited or angry, or if some asshole cuts in front of me during rush hour."

You laugh at her humor, she seems like such a cool person, "I take the backroads now, to avoid that awful jam."

The red head nods at you, "you see, you get it, it's bad! They need to make more roads." She shakes her head. Letting your hand go, gently, "that ring sure is beautiful. You must be a lucky woman."

Andy rolls his eyes, once again, he sits up straight in his chair and clears his throat, alerting these women of his presence and to avoid any conversation about fucking Steve. God. It's always, Steve, Steve, Steve.

Well Andy says fuck Steve! He never liked him.

"Oh gosh, I'm keeping you," The redhead grabs your forearm, she's very friendly and touchy, you don't mind because she seems like a great person, "I'll be on my way, I'm sorry for interrupting..."

Andy finally looks over to the red head trying to catch his name, yeah she's attractive, but not as much as you were. You were absolutely stunning to him.

"...Andy," Andy responds offering his hand.

"Andy," The redhead's eyes widen with amusement, as if she's heard of him before, sliding her hand with this handsome dark haired fella. You had wonderful taste in men. Maybe the red head has heard of him, the accident and Andy's story was all over the news.

"And I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name," you intervene, realizing this beautiful red head never mentioned her name when she waltz in here.

Letting go of Andy's hand, she averts her gaze to you, "Roxie, darling, you can call me Roxie."

"Roxie," you make a note of your newest client, after Andy of course, "so good meeting you, here," you walk to swipe a card from the card holder, "take my card and we'll be in touch."

"Oh you're just amazing, sweetie, thank you. I can't wait to keep speaking with you."

Roxie leans in for a friendly kiss on the cheek and you do too, "next time we meet you're going to have to tell me where you got those SHOES! OH MY GOD!" She raises her voice, she reminds you of Lana, always so outgoing and extroverted.

"My husband gave them to me for Christmas," You move your foot farther out so Roxie could see, "I love anything Prada."

"Honey! You're my new best friend," Roxie crosses her arms, you were just like her, same interests and everything, including tall blonde men.

"We'll have to head to the mall soon, my girlfriend works at the Prada store, she'll give you that 30% discount. I have like half the store because of her." Roxie smiles genuinely and raises the bag over her shoulder.

A black Prada bag.

"I know when you walked in I noticed your Prada bag, that style doesn't come out until next fall, I was wondering where you got it from," you respond, you already feel so close to her and you've only known her all of 5 minutes.

"My girlfriend hooked me up, and now when I tell her about my new friend she'll definitely hook you up too, babe." Roxie winks at you, and grabs your arm again,  "aren't you the cutest thing!" She really looks at you.

Andy clears his throat again, this Prada talk boring him, you try not to giggle because if you remember well Andy doesn't like to shop. Doesn't even shop for himself.

Andy meets your eyes and you feel nervous all over again, "Andy, right, I'm sorry," you quickly apologize and look towards him, and then back to Roxie, "so nice meeting you, Roxie, we'll talk soon."

"Oh yes we will, I'm sorry, Andy, girl-talk got the best of us, I hope you both have a lovely evening," Roxie follows your assistant out of your office, "bye baby!"

"Bye!" You wave as you take a seat once again in your office chair.

"You always make friends that easily?" Andy chuckles, and looks over at the things on your desk.

"Mmm, well, when in the business of always interacting with families, and other people, I think it is easy to make friends. I have a wonderful family I am friends with, her name is Mariana and she's expecting a baby and has the cutest little girl too. I'm very close to them."

Your left alone with Andy once again. But you're not nervous anymore, you've gotten used to speaking to him after all these years. For some reason he seems more lucid. And for some reason you feel so talkative with him, like you can trust him with anything. Like the old days.

"I hope you're not going to forget about me and the house I want you to work on," Andy frowns at the thought of this Roxie girl taking you out and not leaving you time to work on his house.

"Oh no, Andy, don't you worry," Out of muscle memory, you reach to place your hand over his, widening your eyes you quickly love your hand away, "s-sorry, um, force of habit."

Andy feels tingly as he remembers and recognizes your touch, "it's fine, I don't mind." He really doesn't.

Andy begins to tell you all about the house, showing you pictures of it on his phone. You fall in love with the house. It's quite literally your dream home. Your mind is already constructing where you'd want things to go.

No, where you think Andy would want things to go.

"You like it?" Andy bites the inside of his cheek, "it's yours." He whispers the second part out. His heart galloping when he realizes what he just revealed.

"Mine to decorate, and I can't wait," you think that's what he meant, it's the only reasonable explanation.

"Oh Andy, your home is beautiful. When can I go see it? Just so I can get a feel for what things we can start to get?"

This is the Y/n he loves, this is your true self, not the wife that Steve has you mesmerized to be. This was his Y/n speaking. So full of life, passion and beauty.

Andy nods at your words, playing it off cool, he needs to get used to being your friend, and let go of the idea and memories of being your lover...for now.

He's looking forward to spending most of his days with you, and helping you with anything you need. He got the biggest house so you could take your time and spend almost all your time at his house.

He'll do whatever it takes to get you back.

a/n: okay, I know you guys were shook when Roxie walked in. 😧 so, now our sweet baby Andy is coming back from what's his, I'm so excited for these new few parts, ANDY & Y/N will be back I know we are desperate for him back💚, also Stevie is an asshole in this AU, it's okay, ☹️ ily all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 412 28
Random thoughts and scenarios poured out into drabbles about the gorgeous man himself.
41.1K 625 11
"Be a good girl, kitten" Inspired by Steve Rogers and Chris Evans. A confident, independent woman finds herself in a fwb relationship with a familiar...
45.4K 994 23
Harry was told that there were three animigi and one werewolf at Hogwarts. That was a lie. There were five animigi and two werewolves in the time of...
3.9K 214 7
"I fucking hate you. You say you're a changed man? Well let me tell you something Barnes, you're still the same sad, pathetic manchild, who can't dec...