A Side Character's Guide to S...

By unreliablewordsmith

Kim Rok Soo, age 36, was, in his opinion, nothing special. There wasn't really anything that made him "specia... More

Summary
Waking Up
Five Years Later
Cale POV
And Now We Return to Ambrose
Nightmares
Not Actually A Chapter, Just A Silly Little Update
The Man and His Master
Not Actually A Chapter, Just A Silly Little Update 2.0
Cale, Why Do You Have Cats?
The Void
Kidnapped?
I'm Giving This Kidnapping Zero Stars
Ambrose Is Not Having Fun
Choi Han's POV
Medicine
Dragon's Interlude
Bedrest
A Brief Look At Cale
Why Me?
Not A Chapter, Just A Silly Little Update 4.0
Ambrose the Impaler
Aftermath
A Small Breakdown

Not A Chapter Just A Silly Little Update 3.0

448 28 3
By unreliablewordsmith

Hey y'all, it's Reli!

This is not a chapter, just me updating. This update is also not being posted on AO3, so y'all are getting exclusive content rn I guess lmao (lucky you).

Alright. Time to put on the business face.

Y'all know how I'm mostly active on AO3. And by mostly I mean, 99.9% more active on there than on here. However, I was wondering if y'all would want me to spend more time on here and post more of my AO3 fics (they're all TOTCF-themed if that means anything) on here. 

Including, btw-

(drumroll please)

-the universally beloved Duolingo-TOTCF crossover crack fic.

I know AO3 isn't everyone's cup of tea and that they'd prefer Wattpad, so if y'all want that, I can post them here. If not, I'll just keep updating this one (and maybe continue updating My Life in a Webnovel) and won't repost any more of my other fics.

If y'all want that, comment.

If not, pretend this update never existed.

Also! Also! Thank you to everyone who's been voting, commenting, and just generally interacting with this fic. It's nice to see that people over here like it! I really appreciate each and every one of you who are taking time out of your day to read the writings/delusions of an overworked mentally ill economics major who's hyperfixated on an absurdly long novel/chronically unupdated manhwa. Y'all are amazing! Even though I'm going to be insanely busy and unable to update for maybe the next month, y'all are making me want to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to churn out another chapter (I won't, cuz I have some form of control, but I am certainly fighting the urge rn).

Alright! That's pretty much all I want to say.

See y'all next chapter and don't forget to comment if you want me to post the other fics on here!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
98.6K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season